Learning to Love Again

By emma_louise99

A tale of two people who are so terrified of falling in love again. Two people that believe there is no such... More

Part 1

Introduction

10 1 0
By emma_louise99

Hi guys, my name is Emma Louise. This isn't my first time writing but it is my first time writing a fan fiction so lets see how this goes.

I'll try to update as often as I can, but because of life and work and all that crap I can't make any promises that updates will be often :( 

I really hope you enjoy this little story, I spent a lot of time planning it so I hope I can make it into something that you guys will love.

I just wanna say that any and all feedback will always be appreciated on this piece of work as long as its not a nasty or rude comment. Constructive criticisms will be accepted. 

And that's pretty much all I have to say for now so I'm gonna get on with writing the fic, I hope you love reading it as much as I love writing it!

***

-Emma Lou

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 70.5K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...
856K 27.7K 69
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
2.8M 161K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
482K 14.2K 61
Silent, unforgiving and strikingly gorgeous, Rylan Parker is a cold-hearted businessman. An intimidating CEO, perfectly fitted in tailored suits and...