LionSinSunGod114,000 DEATH BA...

By LionSinSunGod114000

My own choice of specific death battles, featuring matchups of my choice (and if anyone has suggestions). Fea... More

Meliodas vs Natsu

Escanor vs All Might

219 5 0
By LionSinSunGod114000

Wiz: Man is not always blessed with power, but when fate smiles upon them, the greatest beings of strength are those who fight for true justice...

Boomstick: Blah blah blah! We got two guys today who are either as muscly as shit or skinny as Wiz here!

Wiz: Hey!... (clears throat) Escanor, the Lion Sin of Pride and strongest member of the Seven Deadly Sins!

Boomstick: And All Might, the Symbol of Peace and number one Pro Hero. He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick!

Wiz: And it's our job to analyse their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win, a DEATH BATTLE!

Escanor

Age: 40

Birthday: July 1

Height: Night- 165cm (5,5 ft)
Day- 325cm (10,8 ft)

Weight: Night- 49kg (108 lbs)
              Day- 355kg (785 lbs)

-The strongest Holy Knight in existence (during the day)

-Possesses the Grace 'Sunshine'

-Is in love with Merlin

-Owned a tavern called 'My Sweet Gluttony'

-Youngest member of the Seven Deadly Sins

-Has an extremely impressive moustache

Wiz: Escanor was born into royalty as part of the kingdom Castellio as the second son of the king and queen, destined for royalty and greatness.

Boomstick: Buuut one day when his older brother Damian was picking on him, something snapped, which was Damian's arm.

Wiz: On that day, Escanor's hidden magical power had awoken. Unfortunately, everyone saw it as a curse, and so he was shunned by everyone, including his own parents, and sentenced to death. He managed to avoid this fate however, thanks to the aid of a kind-hearted woman named Rosa.

Boomstick: So he spent the rest of his life travelling, living a solitary lifestyle due to his supposed 'curse', and being feared by all, whether friend or foe.

Wiz: However, one day, he encountered the mage known as Merlin, who was hoping to recruit him along with her longtime friend Meliodas. The second Escanor saw her, it was love at first sight...

Boomstick: Kinda like that mid-condition microscope you found on EBay that one time?

Wiz: Yeah... (cough) anyway, with this opportunity, not only was Escanor offered a purpose in life, but friends, finally breaking his loneliness and making him feel valued.

Boomstick: And with that, Escanor became part of the greatest Holy Knight order ever! The Seven Deadly Sins.

Boomstick: It's also a good thing he took their offer, because if he wasn't around, everyone would apparently be dead.

Wiz: Upon the Demon Race being released from the Coffin of Eternal Darkness, Meliodas and Merlin knew they would have to do. Everyone would have to power up, unlock Arthur and Elizabeth's hidden magic, and search for 'you know who'...

Meliodas: I know who you mean... the 'Sin of Pride', the 'Lion Sin', Escanor!

Boomstick: But why would they need him? It seemed only Meliodas could fight this unstoppable threat, so what good would finding him do?

Wiz: I'm glad you asked that Boomstick, for you see...

Boomstick: WAIT WHAT?! HOW?!

Wiz: Escanor is not only a member of the Seven Deadly Sins, but he's also the strongest of the group, even surpassing Meliodas. It's been stated that he's the most powerful, leaving no question about his worth.

Boomstick: Oookay, but like... what is he, like a God or something?

Wiz: Glad you asked, because in all evidence and history around him, he's... just human.

Boomstick:... WHAT THE FREAKING FUCKSICLES?! You mean to tell me he's the strongest, even while HUMAN?!

Wiz: Indeed. However he's no ordinary human. Over 3,000 years ago, Mael, the strongest of the Four Archangels, was supposedly killed, and so his Grace was lost. A Grace is a power bestowed to each of the Goddess Race's elite warriors, granted by the Supreme Deity, and this power manifested in Escanor on the day of his birth. The name of this Grace is... 'Sunshine'.

Boomstick:... That's a stupid name!

Weapons & Arsenal

Sacred Treasure 'Rhitta':
-A large golden, one-handed axe
-Named after a maiden loved by the sun
-Special ability 'Charge and Fire'. Absorbs all of the heat emitted by user to be stored up or focused into attacks
-Heaviest of all the Sacred Treasures
-Can be summoned by will

Golden Armor:
-Full suit of golden coloured armor, excluding helmet
-Able to endure the heat emitted by Escanor

Wiz: A-Anyway, 'Sunshine' is a power that is dependent on the time of the day. When it's daytime and the sun is out, Escanor's power rises with each passing second, growing until reaching its peak at high noon.

Boomstick: Seriously though! Why not 'Overheat', or 'Incinerate', or even 'Inferno Death Aura'?!

Wiz: With this power, it means that anything around his vicinity would be burned into nothingness if allowed. Luckily though, he has an arsenal to help aid this.

Boomstick: Like the rest of the Sins, he owns a Sacred Treasure, but not just 'a' Sacred Treasure, he owns possibly the most powerful and badass one of them all, the Divine Axe 'Rhitta'. While I'm more of a giant sword person, I think I'll be just happy with this golden beauty...

Wiz: Rhitta is definitely a unique weapon. It's said to be the heaviest Sacred Treasure, even more than the War Hammer Gideon, which weighs 998kg. It also possesses the special ability 'Charge and Fire'. With this, Escanor's heat is absorbed by the axe, stored inside to be focused into magical attacks or to empower himself.

'Sunshine' Abilities

-Superhuman Strength
-Superhuman Speed
-Superhuman Durability
-Increased agility and leaping

Cruel Sun:
-A miniature sun formed in user's hand
-User is able to ride it in order to fly
-Can be controlled by hand motions

Pride Flare:
-Combination attack with 'Cruel Sun'
-Causes the sun to explode with tremendous force
-Capable of evaporating the entirety of a large lake in one blow

Crazy Prominence:
-A fleet of miniature suns fly across everywhere randomly
-Can be fired from any part of the user's body

'The One':
-The incarnation of power itself
-Lasts for 1 minute during high noon
-Grants invincibility
-'Divine Sword Escanor'- a swiping motion which can nearly cut a high-class demon in half
-'Divine Spear Escanor'- a thrusting poke that pierces through enemies

Boomstick: Damn, now I want the thing more than ever! And if that wasn't enough, 'Sunshine' also provides some powerful abilities.

Wiz: Escanor's signature attack is 'Cruel Sun', where he creates a miniature sun to launch at his enemy. Dependent on what time of day it is, it can grow even larger.

Boomstick: And if throwing a literal sun at whatever poor bastard is in the way isn't enough, he FUCKING EXPLODES IT IN THEIR FACE with 'Pride Flare'... Okay, that's even stupider!

Wiz: When wanting to cause enormous damage, he can use 'Crazy Prominence', where he sends several ballistic fireballs across everywhere. But despite all of these abilities, he has one more trump card up his sleeve...

Boomstick: Yeah, since his power grows with the sun throughout the day, this means when it's high noon, his power reaches his peak, and boy is it something to see!

Wiz: For just one minute of the day, Escanor reaches his maximum potential, transcending into what is described at the literal incarnation of power, and becoming... 'The One'!

Boomstick: First, I guess that name isn't SO dumb... second, WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCKING SHIT?!!

Wiz: Escanor in this state is said to be invincible, even taking Meliodas's strongest attack without a scratch. This form also grants him powerful techniques like 'Divine Sword Escanor' or 'Divine Spear Escanor'.

Boomstick: Ugh, here we go with the stupid names again!

Wiz: I wouldn't underestimate them, otherwise you'd end up like this...

Boomstick:... Yeah forget anything I said, he's a fucking monster!

Feats

-Defeated Meliodas, Estarossa and Zeldris

-Only one able to fully lift Rhitta

-Took Galand's strongest attack with only a scratch and scared him into breaking his own Commandment

-Burned Melascula inside-out from her eating his soul

-Incapacitated both Drole and Gloxinia with one attack with only a fraction of his power

-Escaped Gowther's 'Nightmare Teller'

-Got up instantly after taking Meliodas's hellblaze-enhanced stab to the gut

-Evaporated Lake Panaci with one attack

-Destroyed two mountains easily while it was early noon

-Killed a troll with one punch

-Has survived possessing a Grace, despite it killing anyone other than a member of the Goddess Race

-Got Estarossa on his knees with one punch that was blocked

-Destroyed Zeldris's 'Ominous Nebula'

-Beat Hawk in an eating contest of Meliodas's cooking (truly, a feat beyond anything imaginable...)

Boomstick: He's defeated at least half of the Ten Commandments singlehandedly, even causing Galand to break his own Commandment and completely incinerated Melascula when she ate his soul!

Wiz: And despite Meliodas being able to at least drag Rhitta, Escanor can lift it straight off the ground and swing it with ease, despite its incredible and unequal weight.

Boomstick: Hell! When we met Escanor, Meliodas, Diane and Merlin were already beaten so easily by Galand, and even HE couldn't lift the thing! How much does it weigh anyway?

Wiz: We're not fully sure, but considering how we've previously calculated how Meliodas was able to lift it with comparison of Diane's weakest to his strongest, it's safe to say Escanor is easily strong enough to lift 6,172 tons.

Boomstick: Well shit! Talk about bicep curls! And he always holds it with just one hand!

Wiz: He's also able to leap great distances away, and has a great sense of judgement, like when he attacked the Commandments Gloxinia and Drole for toying with other's hearts, specifically Gowther who essential became their indirect pawn out of his 'Lust' for a heart, haha!

Boomstick: While Gowther confuses the genitals, what's certain is how Wiz's puns are SO FREAKING DUMB! But despite all of this power, Escanor's not perfect unfortunately.

Weaknesses & Losses

-Weakest at night, with a power level of 15

-Daytime form is extremely cocky and stubborn

-'The One' can only last for 1 minute

-Was barely able to hold off 'Assault Mode' Meliodas before reaching 'The One' state

-Is unable to fully control his power

-No known formal training

-Was completely decimated by the Original Demon after high noon

-Blocking out the sun can revert him to his weakest state

Wiz: Escanor may be the most powerful during the day, but during the night, he's the weakest person ever.

Boomstick: Also when in his daytime form, he's extremely cocky and not very open with being ordered about, meaning it's hard for him to fight alongside others and that he vastly underestimates his opponents.

Wiz: And through any method his opponent can block out the sun, he will instantly revert to his nighttime form. Though he can get past this by using the power charged in Rhitta.

Boomstick: Still, nobody's perfect, and I sure as hell would choose being God for half the day rather than a bean sprout. Never let it be said that anyone should face the Lion Sin of Pride while the sun rises, your fate is already decided when you do.

Escanor: My attacks have no effect on you? Who decided that? Your darkness swallowed up my sun? Who decided that?!

Escanor: I will be the one... to decide...

All Might

Real Name: Yagi Toshinori

Age: Late thirties-Late forties

Birthday: June 10th

Height: True Form- Unknown
Muscle Form- 220cm (7,3 ft)

Weight: True Form- Unknown
Muscle Form- 255kg (560 lbs)

-The 'Symbol of Peace'

-Eighth vessel for 'One for All'

-Greatest Fear: Gran Torino

-Life's Mission: Train his successor, Izuku Midoriya

Wiz: Before he was known as the Symbol of Peace. Before he was even a hero, Yagi Toshinori was a regular kid in a simple society.

Boomstick: That was the problem though, he was totally normal in a world where pretty much everyone had a superpower!

Wiz: In a word where most of the population had a 'Quirk', Toshinori was born Quirkless. However, he didn't care if he was, because he had a goal he was determined to reach. Become the world's number one hero and preserve the peace for everyone to live with a smile on their faces.

Boomstick: That's nice. Though that won't help when dealing with people who can brainwash you with a question, shoot 1.3 million volts at you, or literally create explosions from their hands! It's safe to say his dream was dead before it began...

Wiz: No one without a Quirk could fight in a world like that. However, fate smiled upon him. One day, he had encountered a hero who would change the course of his life. Nana Shimura, the seventh holder of the Quirk known as 'One For All'!

Boomstick: Through from cheesy speech about how crime wasn't getting any lower and that people needed someone to look up to whenever shit goes down, Shimura made a grand decision. From that day onward, Yagi Toshinori became her successor for 'One For All', making him the eighth wielder of its power!

Wiz: From then onwards, Toshinori attended UA, the most prestigious Hero Academy in all of Japan, and began his quest to become the Symbol of Peace, later to be known to the world as 'All Might'.

Boomstick: I don't get how you can 'pass on' a Quirk since it's suppose to be completely genetic. Wiz, explain!

Wiz: Gladly. Long ago, a powerful being known only as 'All For One' was blessed with the ability to take or give Quirks, meaning there was no limit to his power. This man had one issue however. He had a younger brother who was deemed Quirkless. Taking pity upon him, he forced upon his younger brother the ability to store power. While it seemed that was all that would come from such a choice, a shocking truth was revealed. The younger brother in fact DID possess a Quirk, one that seemed useless. He had the power to pass his ability to others. Alone this would be of no value, but it somehow mixed with the power storing Quirk, thus beginning the legacy of 'One For All'.

All Might: Yes. Even though everyone thought he was Quirkless, turns out the brother did have a Quirk, though even he hadn't realised this to be the case. He had a useless power, that only allowed him to pass on Quirks. And so the stockpiling ability merged with the younger brother's power. And that, is how 'One For All' came to be!

Boomstick: So he had a secret power that was totally useless, and merged with this power storing ability to become something different? That makes no sense!

Wiz: Just roll with it. It's not the weirdest thing we've seen.

Boomstick: Oh fine, but you owe me a six pack if you're wrong! A-Anyway with this merging of power, 'One For All' would grow in strength with each person that came to inherit it. Overtime it became so strong, that once Yagi came to possess it, he managed to become the number one Pro Hero without any trouble and was practically unrivalled by anyone in the world!

Wiz: But to understand this power, Toshinori had to go through the training of a lifetime, as well as learn how to control its full potential, such as channeling it into Ultimate Moves.

'All For One'

-Superhuman Strength
-Superhuman Speed
-Superhuman Stamina
-Near Invincibility
-Shockwave pressure

Super Moves:
-California Smash
-Carolina Smash
-Detroit Smash
-Missouri Smash
-Nebraska Smash
-New Hampshire Smash
-Oklahoma Smash
-Texas Smash
-United States of Smash

Boomstick: Like a true American patriot (despite being Japanese), he gives all of his attacks state names. We got 'Texas Smash', 'Detroit Smash', 'Carolina Smash', 'California Smash', and probably another fifty or so...

Wiz: Let's not forget his ultimate attack, 'United States of Smash', which channels all of the power 'All For One' has for an attack so immense it literally creates a tornado from the shockwave itself. Based upon the effect it has on the surrounding area and using the Fujita Scale for reference, the force was enough to produce a whirlwind as great as F5 to F6. Ranging from a wind speed of 250 to nearly 400 mph that can tear apart buildings and people.

Boomstick: If that wasn't crazy enough, his punches can literally make the weather change in an instant. He's able to deliver 300 punches in just a couple of seconds, and doesn't even flinch upon getting a face-full of Bakugo's hand explosions.

Wiz: Since Bakugo's explosions come from a nitroglycerin-like sweat, this means the explosion produces gas exceeding room temperature and pressure by 1,200 times multiplied, and explodes by a temperature of 218 degrees Celsius. This is the exact substance that Alfred Nobel during the Victorian era used to create his greatest known invention, dynamite.

Boomstick: Fuck yeah! Guys like him are why I pay attention to history sometimes!

Wiz:... Right. Anyway, this means All Might is more than capable of taking a fully authentic explosion t the face that regularly destroys rock and stone in large cave systems and mountains, and still continue like nothing happened.

Boomstick: That's what you get when you literally have the strength of ten men! Or more like seven since he's the eighth person to wield 'One For All'.

Wiz: 'One For All' is certainly a unique ability without any similar equal. However, All Might would soon learn he was apart of a greater destiny than anything he could ever comprehend. Once receiving this power, he would have to combat the all powerful 'All For One', succeeding both times, but nearly at the cost of his life twice.

Boomstick: So 'One For All' was created so someone could defeat 'All For One'? Even I have to admit that sounds dumb as hell.

Wiz: Due to his injury, he became severely weakened. He could now only do hero work for a few hours per day, and his power shrinks every time he uses it. Luckily, his legacy wouldn't end there. Through the strings of fate, he managed to preserve the power of 'One For All' to his worthy successor, the most determined and pure hearted of anyone he had ever met, Izuku Midoriya.

Boomstick: The most socially-awkward and teary-eyed whiner you'd ever meet. God, if I'd have to train him, I'd throw him into a pool of sharks and hope for the best!

Wiz: Despite preserving the peace and carrying on his duty as a hero, All Might is not as invincible as he makes the public masses believe.

Weaknesses

-Due to injury, can only fight for three hours a day

-Power shrinks with every use

-Someone with equal strength can wear out and overpower him

Boomstick: Yeah, he always pushes his body to the limit, causing him to lose the power of 'One For All' at a rapid pace, and can be overpowered physically by someone his equal, even though that's uncommon since the dude can literally create shockwaves with the pressure of his punches!

Wiz: Even backed against the wall, Yagi Toshinori never lets that sway him away from what's important. Saving others, preserving the peace of society, and to win the fight with a smile on his face, all so that the next generation can look forward to the next day without any worry. Truly, All Might embodies the rightness needed of the greatest Pro Hero in the world.

Boomstick: By his hand, he has given society what they needed, a Symbol of Peace, and ensures all will be alright, because he'll beat the shit out of any motherfucker in his path, fuck yeah!

All Might: Fear not citizens! Hope has arrived... because I am here!

===================================

Wiz: Alright, the combatants are set, let'a end this debate once and for all!

Boomstick: It's time for a DEATH BATTLE!!!

===================================

View over a clear grassy field near Vaizel. Beyond the distance Red and Grey Demons begin invading the town as the people run away in fear. A Red Demon lands and looks down at a young girl, preparing to charge a blast of hellfire from its mouth and kill her. The beam fires and the girl screams out in fear, until suddenly...

All Might: No need to fear! FOR I AM HERE!!!

All Might appears out of nowhere and reflects the attack with a chop, sending the blast back at the Red Demon, causing its head to be incinerated into ash, killing it in one blow.

All Might: All right! Now that that's sorted, I should-!

All Might turns back to the horde of Demons attacking, only to notice they were all dead. Dropping his jaw for a second, All Might spots a man in golden armour wielding a large golden axe chopping a Grey Demon in half. Curious as to his involvement, All Might leaps towards the man to question him.

All Might: You there! What are you doing here, civilians should evacuate now!

The man turns to All Might with an uninterested look, beginning to walk slowly with heavy footsteps until coming face-to-face and revealing the grand difference in height, with All Might's 7'2 feet being dwarfed by the nearly 11 foot tall man before him.

Escanor: I am in no need of help fool. I am the mightiest being on this planet, unrivalled by man or Demon! If you intend to hinder me, you will not be fortunate enough to live.

All Might: I see, you're just another villain with grand delusions of arrogance and pride. As the Symbol of Peace, I cannot let this go on!

Escanor: Pride... is my Sin. I am the Lion Sin of Pride, Escanor, and you have met your superior, as well as your end!

All Might: Such a sickening title. I will bring you to justice, for I am All Might!

All Might enters a defensive stance, while Escanor lifts Rhitta up to charge magic through the head, causing a golden glow to appear.

FIGHT

All Might rushes Escanor, sending a punch to the gut before beginning a fast barrage of attacks, hitting him mainly in the chest. Escanor appears mostly unaffected as he takes all the attacks without even a hint of notice. Deciding it was enough, Escanor swipes Rhitta towards All Might, who managed to barely dodge it at the last second, almost seemingly disappearing with his incredible speed and appearing behind Escanor with his fist behind his back.

All Might: DETROIT SMASH!

All Might hits Escanor straight in the face and causes the larger man to fly at an untraceable pace into the side of a mountain, forming a large crater in the centre while Escanor appears surprised and dabs the bruise on his cheek and nosebleed. All Might smiles proudly at his accomplishment, leaping straight at Escanor to continue his attack.

Escanor: Well that was apparent, but not justifiable for impertinence...

Escanor leaps out of the crater and punches All Might straight in the face, sending the hero down into the ground instantly and creating a massive dust cloud. In the centre as the atmosphere began to clear up, All Might is wiping the blood from his mouth away, cracking his neck and laughing a carefree laugh.

All Might: Well well, I haven't been hit that hard since that battle five years ago! Looks like I'll have to give it my all!

Escanor falls down and attempts to drop Rhitta straight on All Might, but All Might dodges at the last second and kicks Escanor in the gut instead, bringing his hand over his head and delivering a hammer fist to Escanor, who fell to his knees from the force. All Might the picks Escanor over his head and chuck him high into the sky, jumping with enough force to appear next to him and fire another rapid barrage of punches. As All Might is about to deliver the final blow, Escanor swings Rhitta and plants the blade into All Might's thigh, causing All Might to cringe at the pain. Escanor then elbows All Might in the face and stomp on his body to send him down to the ground, causing an earthquake upon the surface and a rumbling across the land.

Looking down at the scene, Escanor begins to summon a miniature sun from his hand, allowing it to grow in size as it soon becomes the size of himself. Escanor then places it under his feet, allowing him to float in the air whilst he waited for All Might to recover from his last attack.

Escanor: CRUEL SUN!

Stomping with both legs on 'Cruel Sun', the attack is sent flying downwards at an unprecedented rate, landing in the centre of the crater and All Might, burning the ground as it began dissolving into ash. All Might is trying with all his strength to push it away, but is finding the high concentration of heat beginning to burn him.

Escanor stares down from afar with a condescending chuckle, bringing his hand out and making a clenching motion with his fingers.

Escanor: PRIDE FLARE!

'Cruel Sun' explodes with a force equal to a tactical bomb, incinerating the ground until it all turns into completely charred dirt. Almost everything in the area was burnt to a crisp, except for All Might, who's hero costume has been burned and ripped in several areas, as blood drips from his left arm and forehead, still maintaining his ever present smile.

All Might: Wow! Not one to hold back are you? Hahahaha!!!

Escanor lands a few feet away from All Might, looking down on him as he frowns with pity and dropping Rhitta next to himself.

Escanor: It seems no matter the greatness you claim to have the masses believe in, you will never understand that there is only so much that can be accomplished. I get so tired of pitying the weak, but that is the downfall of standing above all others in this world. In honour of how entertaining you are, I will grant a swift death...

Escanor walls over to All Might, who is now barely standing with a slouch. Looking down upon him, Escanor pulls his fist back for a punch consisting of his full strength, finishing this fight with one punch. As Escanor threw the punch, All Might roared out in rage as he brought his own fist up and aimed straight at Escanor, aiming directly at the opposing man's fist. The two punches make contact, with All Might's breaking Escanor's knuckles and hand as he began calling out an attack name.

All Might: TEXAS SMASH!

From the wind pressure produced moments after making contact, the shockwave pushed Escanor several feet back, dragging him across the ground as his arm bent back and became dispositioned and broken.

All Might: Those with the greatest pride are those with the most fragile arrogance! You like to justify your reasoning but your simply do this because you want to! All you villains are the same!

Escanor now began bleeding down his own arm, whilst All Might instantly recovered from the damage he received. Appearing in a flash in front of Escanor, All Might knees him in the gut before slamming him down and delivering an uppercut that sent him flying up, before leaping high and drop-kicking him straight back into the ground. Not letting end there, All Might turns around and shouts out an attack.

All Might: NEW HAMPSHIRE SMASH!

The force sends All Might flying directly towards Escanor's immobilised body, hitting him with tremendous force and burying him further into the ground. Escanor was now bleeding from his head, arms, chest, as well as losing chunks of his armour and having the rest extremely dented or broken.

All Might: Haha! There's no need to fear, for I am here!

Looking down at the gravely injured Escanor, All Might pulled his fist back for one final strike. As he prepared his attack, his arm increased in muscle mass and size, expanding even further compared to before.

All Might: UNITED STATES OF...!

Wind surrounding his fist, All Might moved along with his arm, sending it rocketing without hesitation towards Escanor as he was about to use his most powerful smash attack.

All Might: -SMASH!!!

The punch hit Escanor straight in the gut, soon creating a huge tornado from the amount of pressure the shockwave produced, engulfing the area and picking up huge rock and fallen trees in the wind current. Once finished, Escanor was on the ground with tremendous amounts of bleeding, while All Might smiles at his fallen foe.

As he took in his victory, All Might began steaming, soon reverting to his true weak state and coughing up blood, still looking down at Escanor with a neutral stare as he turned around and began walking away from the scene.

Escanor:... Naught but an itch...!

Shocked at the voice, All Might hastily turned around to notice Escanor stood up from where he lay nearly dead, growing in size as flames began to flicker off his body and engulf the area with tremendous heat. From where he stood, All Might was already roasting from the density and burning feeling inside and out.

Escanor: You, the symbol of peace. Who decided that...?

Escanor raised his hand over his head as he pointed up to the shimmering sun that stood perfectly central to the sky, indicating it was fully noon time.

Escanor: Your puny punches beating my divine grace. Who decided that...?

Escanor soon changed from pointing to a knife shape on his hand, looking down on the paralysed All Might as if he saw death itself.

Escanor: Only I am worthy of deciding such things... DIE!!!

Escanor brings his hand down, slamming in front of All Might as he stood without any hope of dodging. Swiping right in front of All Might's position, the smaller man soon felt a great pain as a line appeared diagonally on his torso.

Escanor: DIVINE SWORD ESCANOR!!!

All Might was cut in half as a silhouette, blood spilling everywhere as he died within seconds of being split by the powerful karate chop. Escanor looked down in pity at his fallen foe, saddened that he felt no real challenge in this bout.

-KO-

Boomstick: With all that heat and cutting power, I bet he'd make the ultimate sandwich, meat lover style!

Wiz: Both All Might and Escanor are known to be grand powerhouses in their respected universes, and both could move faster than the eye could track, but Escanor was more well equipped for his fight with his more vast experience and arsenal, unlike All Might who isn't usually challenged and faces opponents more on the level of possibly a low level Holy Knight in the Seven Deadly Sins universe.

Boomstick: First off, Escanor actually HAD a weapon, unlike All Might who just relied on his fists, and could most likely take anything All Might threw at him.

Wiz: We've said All Might's attacks do equal natural high-level tornadoes which can rip apart buildings and the ground, however, Escanor was more than a match for opponents literally labelled as being equal to natural disasters.

Boomstick: Yeah, but while both had uncertain powers with specific limits, it was based more off how much experience they had with their powers, and how long they could use them for. All Might gained 'One For All' when he was probably around 14 or 15, and can only use it for a few hours a day. Escanor has had 'Sunshine' since his birth, and it keeps his strength rising with time with the sun's movement. It was pretty much a battle against someone with a time limit against someone who literally gets more powerful with each second.

Wiz: Escanor has also shown more impressive durability, since he's literally taken his own attacks with many times more power head-on, and didn't even flinch. This is important to consider since he has the power to keep up with Galand at full power, who can cut mountains with a single strike and is clearly many multiplications stronger than him.

Boomstick: All Might did have the advantage in speed more though, as he has shown frequently his ability to move at super speed, plus he did have more combat training and could stand up to some incredible heat already.

Wiz: It wasn't enough however to deal with Escanor's heat. If considering the terrain he melts is supposedly granite, which has a melting point ranging from 1215-1260 degrees Celsius, which is 5 times greater than Bakugo's explosions at least, All Might could potentially resist the heat he emits alone. However, if Escanor's miniature suns are comprehable to the actual sun, the surface temperature alone would be 5,505 degrees Celsius, and we're certain All Might's Quirk isn't tailored around heat resistance.

Boomstick: Escanor was certainly stronger as well, since he always carries a huge axe which probably weighs at least 5,000 tons, while All Might struggles slightly with just restraint weights specifically for him. Also, Escanor could rip through Meliodas with a single strike as 'The One', and Meliodas was over twice as strong than even Estarossa or Zeldris at the time!

Wiz: All Might certainly wasn't a pushover, but Escanor simply had the better equipment, strength, durability and experience that left All Might without any chance of winning.

Boomstick: Looks like things didn't turn out 'All Might' as everyone thought it would...

Wiz: The winner is Escanor!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

604 10 12
Battle Nexus is here and as I said in my match ups this is essentially a parody series of death battle however with fewer deaths and also the researc...
150 4 4
This has been put in for people who have Death Battle Fics, Just so when People have time to update the stories that they can use these characters if...
15.2K 321 200
I've been meaning to make something like this for a while. It's a random plus and 'Ask or Dare' because I don't wanna make two separate books for thi...
522 0 33
In this world, trophies fight. They know nothing but fighting. Fighting is the sole reason for their existence. Being turned back into a trophy, bein...