I'M YOURS [ JJK ]

By JEONLUVV

❝ It all started when Jungkook developed a little crush on you which turned into a one sided love and then in... More

Disclaimer
β€’1
β€’2
β€’3
β€’4
β€’5
β€’7
β€’8
β€’9
β€’10
β€’11
β€’12
β€’13
β€’14
β€’15
β€’16
β€’17
β€’18
β€’19
β€’20
β€’21
β€’22
β€’23
β€’24
β€’25
β€’26
β€’27
IMPORTANT
β€’28
β€’29
β€’30
β€’31
β€’32
β€’33
EPILOGUE

β€’6

6.8K 254 87
By JEONLUVV

______________

You walked out of your therapist office. You felt light after telling him how you were feeling.

Sighing, you took out your car keys from your pocket and walked towards the parking lot.

Before you could enter inside your car, a voice stopped you.

"Y/N..."

You turned around and your eyes furrowed. You didn't know the guy infront of you.

He had a sad smile on his face. He was kind of shocked to see you.

"Uhmm do i know you?"
You break the silence.

He sighed and sadly smiled. He walked a little closer,
"I don't think you actually remember me."

You raised your eyebrow in confusion.

He chuckled,
"It's nice meeting you after so long."

You snorted.
"Can you tell me how do you know me?"

You could see a smirk came across his face. But it's not that kind of smirk which playboy uses, it was a sad smirk which people usually use when they find something amusing.

"I don't think i should break all the secrets hidden from you. Your dad will kill me personally."
He spoke making you scoff in disbelief.

"I don't have time for your stupid bullshit."
Your hand went to the car's door handle and you were about to open it but what the guy said next, made you stop in your tracks.

"You are still the old same savage Y/N i loved..."

Your eyes widened and you quickly turned to him. Before you could question him, he smiled and waved,
"It was nice seeing you after so much time. I hope I'll get to see you soon."

With that, he walked away.

You sighed. The guy sure looked creepy but somehow, he looked sincere.

Shrugging of the thought, you opened the car's door and got inside the car.

__________________

"Y/N!"
Yeri called out the fifth time but you couldn't hear her since you were listening to songs with your headphones on.

She kept knocking on your door but you didn't respond.

She then got angry and opened the door. When you saw her coming in,
"Woah! Don't invade my personal space."

Yeri rolled her eyes,
"Personal space my ass! I've been calling out for like thousand times and knocking but here you are, listening and jamming to songs."

You sighed, taking off your headphones.
"What's your problem?"

Yeri folded her arms on her chest,
"Dad's calling you downstairs."

You sighed, getting out from bed and going downstairs.

Once you reached the living room, you saw your dad all happy.

"You called for me dad?"
You asked and your dad turned his gaze towards you. He smiled and nodded.

"Yes i did, sit down and look at this."
He pointed at the couch. Once you sat down, he gave you a card which looked like an invitation card.

You raised your eyebrow and opened it.

The words read out big and clear.

Ballroom Party

Held by: Kim Holdings.

We invite you, on this beautiful evening. With respect, Mr & Mrs Kim have heldout this ballroom party for the success of their Son's Company.

We would like to see you there.

You turned to your dad, asking him what about this party.

He smiled,
"Kim is like my best friend, and his son is like my son."

You raised your eyebrow,
"Soo?"

He smiled,
"I was thinking maybe you could meet him?"

You sighed knowing what he means.

"Look Y/N, i won't force you into anything okay? But looking for a guy is fine right? You can meet him, spend some time. If you don't like him then there's no problem because i won't force you but atleast try okay? For me, your future."
Your dad careful said.

You nodded. This isn't bad, he won't force you. You'll just meet him with your dad and just talk to him. Plus, looking for a relationship won't hurt right?

"Thank you so much, I'm proud of you!"
Your dad said and pecked your forehead.

You stood up, going into your room.

____________

2 days later.

You are sitting inside the café. Ordered the same old thing but one thing wasn't the same. Even though you didn't spend much time with Jungkook, but you were kinda missing him.

He is like an closed book. He's like a mystery which you want to solve. You want to become his friend. You want him to trust you. You don't want him to compare between you two that he's not rich and you are.

As you are drowned in your own thoughts. You didn't noticed until someday sat infront of you. They held out a hand for the waiter and called,
"The usual for me please!"

You got out of your thoughts when you heard the familiar voice. Your eyes widened because you didn't even think about seeing him here.

He raised his eyebrow at you,
"What? You want me to go?"

You immediately shook,
"Ah no, i am kind of shock to see you.. after.."

"Our last conversation.."
He finished your sentence.

He sighed,
"Well I'm here because i wanted to say sorry."

Your eyes widened.

"Because i was kind of rude and didn't have the right to shout on you or say those words or judge you."
He continued.

You smiled, caressing the mug slowly.

"It's alright. I forgive you."
You said and a grin appeared on Jungkook's face.

"Well if it would have been that easy to be forgiven then i wouldn't have said much except of just saying sorry."

Jungkook's words made you chuckle.

The waiter came and put down Jungkook's coffee.

He took a sip and looked out from the window. You were staring at him and he knew you were. He was ignoring your gaze.

Even though Jungkook is very serious but he is nervous around girls and this is the first time he encountered someone plus... it's his obsession.

______________

You were getting ready for the ballroom party and you are nervous as heck.

Heck, you didn't want to meet that guy.

You stare at your reflection.

You had your hair loosely curled from the end and right now you were doing your makeup.

You decided to go with light makeup. You put on a nude lipstick and put on mascara with a light golden shade.

You look at yourself and nodded to yourself. The knock on your door can be heard and you saw your dad smiling at you. You smiled back at him.

"Is my beautiful daughter ready?"
He asked and you nodded.

You took the purse and walked towards him. He looks at you carefully and smiles,
"You know you look alot like your..mom."

You showed a sad smile and he hugs you.
"She must be happy to see you looking like this."

He breaks the hug and then takes your hand.
"Thank you for what you are doing. I believe in you okay?"

You nodded and then followed your dad to the car.

At the party.

You smiled and bowed to the people coming your way. Your dad introduced his friends. He knew you weren't in mood to greet people.

"Y/N, why don't you go and just drink for a bit? I'll join you later."
Your dad said and you nodded.

You saw a bar, waiters were standing there and taking drinks from the bartender to give to the people.

You sit on the stool and just decided to drink cola.

"Can i have a cola please?"
You spoke and the bartender nodded.

Your eyes wandered around the venue. Your eyes stopped at one particular guy. He was smiling alot to the people he was greeting, he looked so much professional and you could hear his deep yet calming voice.

You saw your dad coming and you smiled at him.
"Let's go, you are about to meet the Kim and their son."

You nodded and just followed your dad. Your dad took you to the other side and greeted an old couple which you assumed would be Mr and Mrs Kim.

"Hello Sungmin, it's a pleasure to see you after so long."
Your dad greeted.

"Yeah, i miss our college days."
He spoke and then turned towards his wife.

"This is my wife Ji hee, Ji hee he's my friend since college. We never met because of our busy schedules but we always remembered each other."
Kim Sungmin said.

His wife greeted then your dad introduced you.
"This is my daughter, Y/N."

Kim Sungmin smiled and you bowed at him.

"Hello, it's a pleasure to meet you."
You bowed.

He smiled,
"She's beautiful and respectful like you."
He pointed towards your dad.

"Let me call my son."
He says and then spots someone.

"Taehyung!"
He calls out.

You didn't turn around to look at the guy but you could feel him coming close.

Once he reached you, he smiled at your dad and you and bowed.

And once your eyes met his, you didn't look away. He's the same guy you looked some moments ago.

"Hello, I'm Kim Taehyung."
He introduced himself.

"Hello, I'm Kim Jonghyun and this is my daughter, Kim Y/N."
Once your dad introduced you, you bowed at him.

"Taehyung, why don't you accompany Y/N for a bit?"
You heard Kim Sungmin said. Taehyung nodded and pulled out his arm, showing the way.

"This way, please."
He said and you started to walk.

Taehyung walked beside you and you both didn't know much to talk.

Then he chuckled breaking the silence,
"I can't come up with a topic to talk about."

You chuckled along once you heard his words.

"Let's just start over, I'm Kim Taehyung."
He said.

"Kim Y/N."
You said.

"So Y/N-shi, what majors are you in?"
He asked.

"I am graduated but i majored in Buisness."
Your words took Taehyung by surprise.

"Oh, i thought you are still studying. How old are you?"
He asked.

"I'm 22."
You replied and his eyes widened.

"Woah, we are of the same age."
He said with amusement in his voice.

You smiled.

"Soo, what are you planning on doing? Like open up your own business or help your dad?"
Taehyung asked as he took a seat on the stool and you did the same.

"I haven't thought of it yet since i want to just rest for a bit. Probably I'll join my dad since he's gonna get retired soon."
You replied and Taehyung nodded.

For sometime, you both get to know each other until Mr Kim got on the stage and welcomed Taehyung. Taehyung went on the stage and did his speech in which he said he was thankful to his parents and he was really happy with the business he has started.

There were reporters too so they started asking questions. One of those questions caught your attention.

"Taehyung! Do you have a girlfriend? When are you planning on marrying??"
The reporter asked.

Taehyung chuckled and answered,
"No I'm not in a relationship but my parents are forcing me to look for a girl. Soo you might soon hear the news of my marriage."

Everyone there hooted at Taehyung's word and wished him best of luck.

"Any drink?"

You heard someone beside you. You turned around and your eyes widened.

"Jungkook??"
You spoke and Jungkook just smiled.

You looked at him and he was wearing waiter clothes. You raised an eyebrow but then a thought came into your mind. "Yeah he's poor, maybe he's here to help so he can get money??"

Jungkook smiled,
"I'm not that shocked to see you here."

You smiled back,
"I can't relate to that."

Jungkook chuckled. His eyes went towards Taehyung who was getting off the stage and he was probably coming towards you.

"Gotta excuse myself."
Jungkook said and walked away.

You were about to ask him but stopped when Taehyung approached you.

Taehyung smiled at you but your mind went towards Jungkook and your eyes started to wander to look for him.

Then you saw your dad coming towards you and he said it's time to go back. You said goodbye to Taehyung and took one last look at Jungkook before exiting the venue.

-- TO BE CONTINUED.

Here you all go! A new chapter and some new characters ;)

Who's the Mysterious guy thoo? 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 591 27
??? - You are born in this world as a toy with whom I will play A man who is suffering from mentally obsession disorder...That had already killed man...
201K 4K 33
Me: I know I don't know what you look like But I just wanted to let you know I love you Mystery girl: I love you too And I'm sorry for lying In whic...
26.2K 916 32
"You know how I feel for you..." "I know, and I love you too but I don't think I'm ready yet..." --- A story in which Jungkook falls in love with Y...
40.1K 2.1K 21
"Why did you lie that I'm your girlfriend??" "Because I'm gay..." _ It's really heartbreaking to know your crush is gay, right? But is that it? Will...