The Devil CEO and Fairy Teach...

By Hateera

Both were complete strangers. One wants to become powerful and domineering in life. While other wants a sim... More

Author's Note
1.Hide and Seek
2. I was scared
3. I have a condition
4. To admit ..that I love him?
5. Let the destiny decide it
6. His way of calming me is....
7. Lu Cheng do you have a heart!?
8. Nightmare again!
9. I could never take this loss!
10. Love you *Kiss*
12. Suicide!? Such a stupidity!
13. While I ask him to 'marry' me!
14. For not letting me go!
15. How about we date?
16. Join me if you still want to
17. You still won't stop speaking to me
18. Making things harder for me
19. Taking risks plays a vital role in our relationship
20. I was kidnapping a pregnant woman?
21. Get caught with me?!
22. I Love You
23. Shall I kiss you?
24. I am alive only for you....
25. Baby? Can you release me..Please?
26. I owe you Miss Rouxi
27. You should be the one to get out you fool!
28. Such a dramatic coincidence it was!
29. No more conditions!
30. Lu Cheng's Ex is so sweet!
Epilogue
Next Book- The Commoner Consort : The Country's Respected Empress
New Book-Withering Heart : Bracing My Broken Pieces

11. *Kiss* Love you (2)

1K 27 0
By Hateera

Su Ran looks at his face and stops speaking instantly. She could sense that she was causing a headache for him and says "Please drop me in my apartment".

Tang Yuhan slams at accelerator as if he didn't hear her completely. He laughs in his heart hearing 'apartment' and eagerly waits for her reaction while seeing the condition of her 'apartment'.

Su Ran looks at him and the route repeatedly because she doesn't know whether he heard her or not.

But she would never dare to open her mouth. As soon as she finds that he was going is right way sighs contently and fell asleep.

HONKKK!!

Tang Yuhan honks the horn repeatedly so that this sluggy assistant of his to wake up. Su Ran wakes up yawning and rubs her eyes. She looks at Tang Yuhan's face and gets alert "I am soo sorry Chief! Thank you for dropping me-".

Tang Yuhan cuts her off "Get out and don't take time. I have to handle something after dropping you in Tang Villa".

Su Ran gets surprised 'he is taking me to Tang Villa himself? Wow! I never expected Chief is so ..' and smiles "Yes sir!".

She opens the door 'Chief is really a gentleman!-' and her smile instantly turned into horrible seeing something.

Tang Yuhan smiles visibly and gets out from his seat.

Su Ran sighs painfully looking at her 'apartment' and curses under her breaths as she couldn't do that openly now. 'Wouldn't chief fire me instantly if I curse him directly?'.

Tang Yuhan stands leaning to the car and scoffs "Seams you are really thankful for the person saving you?". Just admit you are cursing Lu Cheng's men !

Su Ran smiles gritting her teeth "How could I chief?.... I can't curse someone who saved my life right?". She looks at her 'apartment' and pouts 'Thankful?! my *** !! Instead he would have let me die here! I bought this with much difficulty! My night shifts! Over time! everything went in vain?!'.

She sighs and walks towards her 'apartment' slowly.

------

Lu Residence.

Lu Cheng comes rubbing his damp hairs with a towel and looks at his mobile. He checks for Tang Xi's reply and smiles seeing, a text from her.

[Tang Xi forgot to take her mobile back yesterday. But since when you become so...romantic *wink*]

Lu Cheng's face froze and curses under his breath "F***!!". He twitches his lips 'How could I be so stupid!?'.

He tosses the towel aside and calls the landline number of Tang Villa. He frowns seeing the call left unanswered.

He continues to call as he needs to hear her voice now!

Tang Xi growls irritated over the call "I swear..I will kill you all if you disturb my sleep !!".

DOOT DOOT!!

Lu Cheng "..."

He stood dumbfounded for a second and lets out a gentle laugh "She started showing some bratty side of her recently!".

He sighs " No problem! I will see you once I finish this stupid meeting".

----

 Su Ran's apartment.

Tang Yuhan frowns looking Su Ran and asks mockingly "Just how long will you take? Are you planning to build this apartment again by arranging those bricks?".

Su Ran humphs in anger "Chief! Why don't you go if you are busy? I am just searching -". Seeing something she runs and pushes the broken bricks aside hurriedly.

Tang Yuhan "..." Yes what am I doing here?

Tang Yuhan looks at her taking some photo albums and stares at Su Ran.

'Albums? Whose? Family's?'

That's where he lost his hesitation to look her keenly now.

Su Ran almost hopped in joy and laughs in delight "I found it! I thought I lost it!".

She hugs the albums and sees Tang Yuhan blankly "Chief? Shall we leave?".

She ignored his presence completely until she found that album! Only after finding that, she felt that she could be at ease.

Seeing her in joy, Tang Yuhan wonders "Is that your family's?".

Su Ran nods "Yep! I thought you burnt them while 'destroying' my apartment". She smiles sweetly which actually had a lot of sarcasm in it!

Tang Yuhan ".." Will she still respect me if I say her that Lu Cheng's men rescued her? Wouldn't she look down on me!?

Tang Yuhan clears his throat "Let's go-".

Su Ran blurts "Didn't you say that you have some tasks? You don't have to drop me. I will go myself-".

Tang Yuhan asks "Do you think I would ignore my sister and go to do some f****** tasks? Just get in or I am leaving!".

Su Ran "..." Did I say something like that?

Tang Yuhan keeps his face expressionless as he had no other choice than this.. to get saved from this awkward situation!

'I completely lost my mind!'.

After reaching Tang Villa, Su Ran walks in with Tang Yuhan.

'I swear .I will kill you all if you disturb my sleep!!'.

Su Ran almost stumbled to hear Tang Xi's sudden voice and looks at Tang Yuhan "What happened?".

Tang Yuhan ignores her and walks towards Tang Xi's room. He opens the door with a light creak sound.

Tang Xi sulks painfully closing her ears, still laying in bed "Just what do you all want!? Why don't you leave me at peace for quite sometime!? Now what do you want! ?".

Tang Yuhan "..." Just how much she will sleep!?

Su Ran smiles and whispers tugging Yuhan's hand "Chief! Its common morning sickness! Lets get out..".

Tang Yuhan frowns and looks at Su Ran "Morning sickness?".

Su Ran looks at Tang Yuhan strangely and asks pulling him out in a declaring tone "You don't know what morning sickness!? Are you really a gangster? How could you don't know this simple thing?".

Tang Yuhan hisses gritting his teeth "How could I know everything? And about this?".

'I am an assassin! Not a..... doctor!'

Su Ran checks him out from top to bottom and wiggles her eyebrows suspiciously "Don't tell me you never made any girl pregnant!".

Tang Yuhan eyes turned stern "..." Just what's with this girl!? I never thought she could even speak about ....Making a girl pregnant? Does she saying that I am a ****** ! How dare she!?

Su Ran gulps seeing his stare and waves her hand awkwardly "Alright alright! I understand! Of course You guys would have been careful...just I forgot! and morning sickness is common in pregnant ladies".

She asks still nonstop "Chief ? Can I wait here till I speak with Mam?".

Tang Yuhan nods and goes to his room. 'This girl is killing my time and brain both! Instead of killing her to make silent, better I go away from her!'.

Su Ran sits keeping the album on the table and looks around the house. She sighs painfully "Just why did they do this to my apartment!?".

She curses "I thought he would have destroyed those men! But he destroyed MY APARTMENT!! So useless GANGSTER!! Who would believe -".

She recalls something and calls someone.

After refreshing Tang Yuhan comes down and stopped seeing Su Ran in a call. She was talking and her face was flustered.

'Was she laughing or blushing?'

He didn't paid attention to her until a word escaped from her mouth and fell in his ears.

"Honey!"

Tang Yuhan whipped his head and looks at her suddenly.

"Alright! We are meeting today! And...don't worry I am going to stay with you for time being..".

GIGGLE

Tang Yuhan didn't know why and where he is feeling a little uncomfortable. He walks towards the dining table and starts to eat.

" *Kiss* Love you" Su Ran ends the call and walks upstairs to see Tang Xi.

Tang Yuhan "..." Should I really kill her for irritating me? Is she using my phone ! my home !! for romancing?

Su Ran enters into Tang Xi's room and sees the nurse waiting for Tang Xi to wake up, as she didn't had her food yet.

Su Ran walks and sits in a chair supporting her chin by her hands. She asks the nurse nonchalantly "Nurse? Would be there any effects if Mam skips her breakfast?".

The nurse nods worriedly "Yes Miss! Its really bad for kid's health".

As soon as she finishes speaking, Tang Xi scoffs in a calm voice "Just stop talking! I am already awake by all of you!".

She pushes the quilt and stands slowly.

Su Ran notices her and smiles seeing her sluggish.

Mam is so cute! I am sure her babies are going to steal everyone's heart in future !

She sees Tang Xi coming out after freshening and says "Mam...Thank you for saving me..".

Tang Xi says while tying her messy hairs into a hair bun "I have to apologize you first! If not for my decision, you wouldn't have faced this..".

Tang Xi walks towards her and sighs seeing the bandage in Su Ran's head. She apologizes "I am really sorry Su Ran...Just because of me , you got hurt!".

Su Ran waves her hand awkwardly and asks eagerly "Mam!? Are you really just 3 months pregnant?!".

Tang Xi sits next to her and sighs "You completely forgot what I just told, didn't you? I apologized just now-".

Su Ran dismisses her words and asks with anticipation "Mam! Please tell me the truth!" and whispers seeing the nurse went keeping the breakfast "They are twins.. right!?".

Tang Xi who was about to eat , stopped abruptly and gasps "How did you..". No one know !!

Su Ran clasps her hands triumphantly and almost slams the table "I knew it! I guessed seeing your stomach! I had been with my sister during her pregnancy! I just guessed but I am damn right!".

Tang Xi couldn't help but pinch her cheek making Su Ran to scream lowly.

OUCH!

Su Ran rubs her paining cheek "It hurts!".

Tang Xi ignores her complaints and asks "Had your breakfast?".

Su Ran smiles awkwardly 'I forgot...'. The boss is not at all a gentleman!! He never asked whether I am hungry!! *sigh* However..I too need to meet my baby.

Tang Xi forwards her food "Here..have it! I will drink the fresh juice".

Su Ran shakes her head lightly and says blushing "Mam..I will eat later...I have someone waiting .. ".

Tang Xi chuckles "Alright! Then I won't force you..".

Su Ran smiles "Mam..Thank you so much again for saving me...I really thought..you..".

Tang Xi smiles seeing her hesitating "I understand..you would have thought I would rather leave you there instead of coming right?" and pretends to be sad "I really thought to abandon you..But don't know why I saved you".

Su Ran bits her lips and asks timidly "Mam...Shall I ..hug you?".

Tang Xi laughs lightly "For what? For saving you? Then you have to thank Lu Cheng's friend.." and pauses "Bran.. right! He was the one who rescued us!".

Su Ran opens her mouth shocked "Mr.Lu?".

Tang Xi finishes her juice and asks looking away sadly "Why are you surprised?". He just left ignoring me!

Su Ran pouts "I thought...." Chief saved us!

Tang Xi frowns "You thought?".

Su Ran purses her lips "Mam...I have to go now...".

Tang Xi nods winking "Enjoy your date!".

Su Ran blushes and nods "Yes!".

As soon as Su Ran went out, Tang Xi's smile faded gradually.

'He didn't even come to see me....'.

She bites her bottom lip and shakes her head mumbling "I should stop thinking about him and divert myself".

"So you are finally awake?" Tang Yuhan enters the room while mocking "I thought you will sleep for whole day".

Tang Xi just rolls her eyes "If not for you, I would have slept peacefully!".

Tang Yuhan sits opposite to her and asks smirking "Who do I smell disappointment?".

She looks at the empty juice glass before her and says in low voice "I said him that I would give him an another chance".

Tang Yuhan chuckles mockingly "I should have ignored your guys silly fight from the start! Such a waste! At least I got a chance to punch him..." and frowns seeing her sad "Why are you in bad mood then? Just go and -".

She looks away and says "I can't".

Tang Yuhan creased his eyebrows doubtfully "Wait ..what? Didn't you just say you gave him a chance? Then ..." sensing something was off, he asks "Did you end up in fight again?".

Tang Xi pouts wronged "I asked him to sign divorce and kids custody both...But-".

Tang Yuhan smirks "He would have refused and you got angry? Then you chased him away?".

Tang Yuhan laughs "Sure you would have!".

Tang Xi ".." I chased him? Is he my brother or Lu Cheng's? How can I chase Cheng out!?

She says irritated "He just walked out...after I said this conditions ..".

Tang Yuhan laughs inwards imagining Lu Cheng's green face and clears his throat "So?".

Tang Xi holds her head frustrated "I don't know..".

Tang Yuhan smirks meaningfully "But I know.." I just need a tiny plan to 'make' him to agree.

Tang Xi asks doubtfully "You know what?".

Tang Yuhan smiles patting her head "You rest well. I have something to do".

Tang Xi nods with 'mm' sound. Before Tang Yuhan could go out of the room, he stops and frowns looking around the room.

He asks "Where is she?".

'She came to meet Tang Xi'.

Tang Xi asks blankly "Who?" and remembers Su Ran. She smiles saying "She had a date to go..so she left.. Just give her a day off today and about her apartment -".

Tang Yuhan simply goes saying "You rest well. I will take care of everything".

He literally left before saying those words completely.

'A Date?'

He recalls her words while talking to someone.

' Honey? ..Love you?..Staying there for time being?'

He sighs to himself and his face was sullen. 'So she is in a relationship! But how could she take a day off without MY permission!?'.

Tang Yuhan calls someone and says "Bring the girl wherever and with whoever she is ..to the office".

The man answers "Boss. She is just walking towards the bus stop near your villa".

Tang Yuhan smirks 'Day off? After making me smile, you dare to go on a date?'. He really wants to be happy and smile like others. 'If this girl is capable of making me smile, then why don't I keep her with me? Even though she frustrates me to hell sometimes, its not wrong in keeping her with me for time being. All I have to do is tolerate....'.

(Author "..." He is ........fill whatever you think..)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

400K 7.7K 22
Rated R "Please, faster," I begged but he didn't oblige. "No, my control, my pace," he said. Then, I felt his lips on mine as he continued easing in...
329K 24.2K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
1.2M 52.4K 45
I gasp when he crush me tightly into his arms, he was breathing heavily against my neck like he ran a big marathon. he started kissing my expose shou...
903K 30.7K 64
#1 in Devil on December 24, 2019 #2 in Emotional on August 13, 2018 #7 in Paranormal on December 18, 2018 Book 1 - Saved By The Devil ✅ Book 2 - Retu...