First It's Hate But Now It's...

By c0njuring

This 'geeky' girl named Riley Walker has a crush on one of the most well known girl in High School named Madi... More

Chapter.1
Chapter.2
Chapter.3
Chapter.4
Chapter.5
Chapter.6
Chapter.7
Chapter.8
Chapter.9
Chapter.10
Chapter.11
Chapter.12
Chapter.13
Chapter.14
Chapter.15
Chapter.16
Chapter.17
Chapter.18
Chapter.20
Chapter.21
Chapter.22
Chapter.23
Chapter.24

Chapter.19

69 5 8
By c0njuring

Me and Marcus are just chilling.We're still in the same position,head on head.

We were both startled when the door unexpectedly flew open.The door was threw open so hard that it hit Marcus's wall.

My eyes flew up to who had caused that scare.And of course its her.Its always her.HER.The one and the only, missy pissy Madison.

"What the fuck Madison!" Marcus raised his voice,breaking the small silence."Why'd you do that for!?God," Marcus got up while shaking his head.He pushed Madison out of his door frame and shut the door after.

"Man,sorry about that," He said softly while shaking his head in embarrassment.

"It's all good," I responded with a small laugh after.I couldn't understand her cause of doing that, like what was the point? To scare us? Ooo so scary.Im also trying to understand what her face said.I dont know if she had a mad or relieved face.She's so hard to read but I like it; it gives me a challenge to deal with.

I pulled out of my thoughts just to get pulled into a intense eye contact.I like his eyes, he has pretty eyes.

"I want to kiss you but I won't because you told me you dont feel anything for me unfortunately," He whispered.

"Yeah," I smiled softly.

"Thanks for respecting that," I gave him a genuine smile,showing him my appreciation.

"Of course," He paused and leaned in and kissed my cheek."I can do that right?" He laughed nervously.I laughed and nodded,"yes".

Marcus turned his head when he heard the front door close,"That must be my dad".He got up and held his hand out.Realizing why he had his hand out, I gripped on it and pulled myself off the bed.

"Do you want to meet him?You dont have to say 'yes' if you feel forced to or somethin'," He gently put his hand on the doorknob.

"Uh-yeah i guess so,"

He opened the door and started to walk out.I reached out and placed my hand in is.

Not interlocked though.

He stopped immediately after the touch,and gave me a confused yet happy look."I-I dont know, i just want to hold your hand I guess" I answered before he can even ask why.He slowly started to smile."But dont get the wrong idea," I spoke.He bit his lip.He looked down and nodded.

We walked down the stairs, his sister by the couch.Her eyes locked on me and Marcus's hands.We met eyes.I rolled my eyes and looked away.Marcus led me to the kitchen and only to see it empty.

"Huh, he must've went in the garage," He shrugged and turned his head to me."Maybe next time yeah?" I nodded.We went back upstairs and I started to gather my stuff.

"Imma get going,see you tomorrow M," He smiled when he heard his sudden nickname.He nodded and softly agreed,"Yeah".

I was about to open his door when I felt his hand gently placed on my hip."I-uh-um...thank you for coming over.I had good laugh with you Ri," He shyly smiled but was able to still look me in the eyes."Of course," I smiled.I placed my hand on his cheek and gently tapped it.We both laughed,"You're such a dork,".

Marcus moved his arm in front of me so that he can open the door.He walked me out of the front door.On my way to the front door, I saw a blonde rolling her eyes and quickly turned her attention to her phone once she had looked at me.Madison is such a pain,she always has been.

"Do you want me to drive to where ever you're going to or?" Marcus had closed the door behind him,leaving us two standing outside in the slight darkness. I gently smiled,"Nah,it's not even a mile away.Thank you though,I'll see you around M".

He gave me an unsure look and said his goodbyes after questioning me a billion times if im sure.He obviously gave up but we hugged and I started to walk towards Hannah's house.

I just tried not to think about how Madison was acting.She's such a hypocrite.

Since its not that much of a walk,I had quickly made my destination.The walk was only about 15 minutes.

Hannah is an interesting girl.
She-hm-she has been acting a little weird lately.I hope I get to find out why tonight.

But anyway, right now Im trying to make sure I dont knock on the wrong door.Her neighboor house kind of looks like hers' so I don't really know if it's the left or right house.

Lets just go for the left.I was relieved when the door open showing that Hannah had opened the door.See, im so smart.

"Hi, I didn't think you would come honestly," She laughed and pulled me into a hug.I just returned the hug awkwardly.

"So let's put your stuff down first, follow me" She turned around and started to walk up the stairs.I closed the door behind me and quickly followed her.When I entered her room, I felt like I was in heaven cause of how white it is in here.Even though it's night, it still felt very bright in here.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I felt a hand on my shoulder,"Are you gonna set it down?". I looked up at Hannah.I chuckled ,"yeah".

Once I put my bag down,I sat on her bed and looked around.She sat right next to me.Hannah was looking around too, probably not knowing what to say.I don't really care right now though, I'm too busy looking around her room.White walls,white bed,wood floors,wood desk,and a nice small fluffy carpet in front of her bed.Her bed is put in the left side of her room, so that carpet in right in front.

She has windows on the other side of the wall.A nice small flat screen TV on her wall.She has beanbags in front of the TV.Hannah has like plants by her TV and bed.She has a really nice room.

"I like your room,it's hella bright," I complemented lowly.She laughed but in a nervous way? I don't know but she laughed."Thanks, I uh-I always wanted a room like this I guess." Hannah shrugged."I barely got my room like this though.I've had it like this for 3 weeks now? Yeah, about three weeks," Hannah looked at me and smiled softly, I just nodded my head in response.

"So, do you want to watch something?" I looked at Hannah and shrugged."Do you have Netflix?" I asked. "Of course," She laughed.Hannha got up to turn on the TV, she sat on the beanbag and started to put Netflix on.

"You don't mind if I use your restroom right?" Hannah looked at me.She laughed, "Of course not silly. It'll be on your right."

"Thanks," I nodded and took off to the restroom with my bag in hold.

-

Me and Hannah are just awkwardly on the bean bags watching a movie.The movie is a typical sappy teenage movie.I dont mind it though, this one slightly is different though.It's kind of similar with the 'Midnight Sun'.

The movie eventually ended and now it's around 10:30 pm

"I liked it, did you?" Hannah asked while getting up.

"Yeah," I nodded and shrugged.

Hannah turned off the TV and started to lift her shirt up.My eyes widen.I covered them.

"What's wrong?" She chuckled. I opened my eyes to see her in her bra and underwear.

I furrowed my brows and looked at her."Well you're half naked in front of me, so like I didn't want to stare at you while you get undress.geez," I shoke my head at her by how oblivous she was.

"So? We practically get naked in the lockers room" She turned so that her back was facing me, and unclipped her bra.

"Yeah but I don't have p.e. with you so it's different," I spoke while looking at my lap.I didn't want to look at her ass.It's so disrespectful and because I want to be loyal to Madison.

For crying out loud its Madison's little duckling that I would be checking out.I can check out Hannah when I dont like anybody.Probably won't happen but I really don't care.

"Oh well," Her voice held a careless sound to it.Like thirty seconds later Hannah speaks up,"You can look now".I slowly brought my head up to look at Hannah.

She was wearing a long baggy shirt.Thats all.She didn't have any bottoms on beside her underwear. Oh god, i can see her nipples.

That's okay though cause she's not literally topless so.Gotta stay loyal.But wait, for what? Im not even dating Madison.Wow. Damn, okay.

"Are you going to change too?" She walked towards her bed.

"Yeah."

Hannah sat on her bed and stared at me while I started to get my sleep wear stuff.I pulled out my clothes.
There's no point of me being loyal honestly but I feel the need to.

I pulled off my shirt and pulled down my pants.I felt Hannah's eyes on me.I felt like she was staring at me hard.I grabbed my favorite baggy sweater and threw it over my bra.I then grabbed my soft and warm Nike sweatpants and pulled them up.

Im so comfy right now, I love it.

I was too caught up with how warm and soft my legs now feel that I didn't even notice that Hannah was no doubt checking me out.

There's no reason for me to be cocky and crap.Like I don't get checked out every single day but I know when someone is checking me out. If it doesn't make sense then it does to me.

She was still staring at me.We were both staring at each other.I cleared my throat, "Imma go to the bathroom."

I brought my toothbrush,brush, and my contacts case.

I brushed my teeth and my hair.

I got up close to the mirror and started to get my contacts out.Once they were out, I splashed my face with water.I finished doing everything in the restroom and went back to the bedroom.

*******

Happy early Valentines Day guys

Sorry for not posting for almost two months.I kept on procrastinating.

If you're lonely this Valentines then dont worry cuz I am too.My second year by myself, I dont mind but whatever

Bye guys.

My bitches xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 2.3K 38
Short small high school romance Riley Smith. A ordinary teenage girl her mother has passed died to cancer. The only thing she has left is her Father...
3.5K 59 28
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. I AM NOT PROUD OF THIS BOOK. Hailey (Rose) Taylor has just transferred into a new high school as a perfectly normal straight-A...
5.7K 97 33
Meet Cassidy Olson. Cassidy is one of the most invisible girls in her school "Stoneville High School". Cassie hates living in Michigan, she wishes sh...
4.5K 66 20
Katie Simmons and her mother, a high school History teacher, have just moved. As Katie is adjusting to her new home and new school, she befriends a c...