✔6 Forgotten, 1 Chance [A F.N...

بواسطة ARandomPerson15

17 years later, and 23 year old Parker James can't shake away that bad feeling she always gets. Sure, she see... المزيد

𝓝𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓵
𝓦𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓤𝓹 𝓒𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓼
𝓕𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓼 𝓘𝓷 𝓞𝓭𝓭 𝓟𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮𝓼
𝓐 𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓣𝓸 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝓰𝓮𝓽
𝓢𝓮𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓼 𝓤𝓷𝓽𝓸𝓵𝓭
𝓛𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓞𝓯 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓪𝓼𝓽
𝓟𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓴𝓼 𝓖𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓦𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓰
𝓘𝓽'𝓼 𝓝𝓸𝓽 𝓡𝓮𝓪𝓵
𝓜𝓮𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓞𝓯 𝓕𝓮𝓪𝓻
𝓜𝓲𝔁𝓮𝓭 𝓔𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓣𝓻𝓾𝓽𝓱
𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓵𝓮𝓷
𝓢𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓼𝓮
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓖𝓲𝓯𝓽
𝓖𝓲𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓤𝓹
𝓖𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓑𝓪𝓬𝓴
𝓢𝓮𝓮 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓘𝓷 𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓵
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓐𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷
[𝕰𝖕𝖎𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊] - 𝓒𝓪𝓵𝓶 𝓑𝓮𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓶
[There's gonna be a Sequel, and there's a Preguel]

[𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊] - 𝓢𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓽 𝓓𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓼

515 18 14
بواسطة ARandomPerson15

DISCLAIMER:

I do not own the storylines of Five Nights at Freddy's, and Bendy and The Ink Machine, nor the characters or sceneries. F.N.A.F. is owened by Scott Cawthon, and B.A.T.I.M. is owned by TheMeatlyGames.

I began this story in the end of middle school of Mid February, and finished after my freshman year of high school in Early June; so the first part of the story isn't very well written, but does improve as the story continues.

There is a prequel and a sequel in the making, along with four other stories canon to the storyline. Check them out if your interested.

Enjoy this garbage that took me over a year to write!

(Third Person's POV)

Running.

The little girl was running again, down that same, long, terrifying corridor.

The walls are lined with broken arcade games, as they always were.

Or as she remembered.

She saw the exit in front of me.

The bright sign that flashed "Exit" stood above the door frame, welcoming her.

The girl run faster, desperate on reaching it.

She stretch out her little hand to the black door, the door to freedom.

The girls fingers brush against the golden doorknob, when she was suddenly ripped away from it.

Someone, or something, grabbed her from behind, and pulled me back into the dark corridor.

All that was heard was the frightened girls now horrified screaming, and H̴̢̧͇̙̭̝̲͚͓́͝Ĭ̴̡̢͇̳̘̼͈̈́͐ͅṢ̴̗̳̊̍͆̎ laughter, echoing through the darkness...

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

7.1K 231 10
Bonnie, Chica, Foxy and Freddy. They have all been friends since prep. And as they grew older, they had a dream to open a pizzeria. So they did. Afte...
559K 13.7K 26
Y/n decides that it's time to get a job. Especially after what just happened. Y/n see's an ad in the paper for a night guard at a kids pizzeria. Acce...
49.4K 903 9
(y/n) find out about a pizzeria in the news and soon got a job there. She soon finds out that her closet friends the original animatronics are there...
363K 10.3K 62
Y/n left the pizzeria after the incident with The Purple Guy. No one knows where she went except for Alex. Mike doesn't know where she is and the ani...