Someone Like You - Pokemon ♡S...

Galing kay _LisaNguyen_

[Will be edited eventually] I couldn't wait to go on a journey and become Champion of Johto. It would've been... Higit pa

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 - Epilogue
Thank You
Sequel + Updates

Chapter 58

262 9 1
Galing kay _LisaNguyen_

Note: This story is taking place in both the HeartGold and SoulSilver universes which means both Legendaries will be encountered.

I do not know the true personalities of some characters like Kotone/Lyra, Ethan/Hibiki, etc. Their personalities will be predicted from the resources in the game, anime, and info source(s). Their Pokémon teams are decided by info sources and the experience of gameplay from my brother and myself.

Fonts that are darkened represents Author Notes and whose P.O.V it is. Italics are used on the main flashbacks or recaps of the past and any reading from engraved materials(wood, stone, pages, etc.)

All Pokédex entries are a combination of the entries of HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Source of Information: Bulbapedia

Number of Words: 1987

~~♛~~

Silver~

Green went on ahead, ruthlessly defeating every Team Rocket Grunt that passes her. It wasn't a surprise that people were staring at me suspiciously. They were used to Team Rocket being there and must have probably heard some stuff after me. Each worker was whispering my name as if I wouldn't be able to hear any of them.

Before we raided the Radio Tower, Green had her Alakazam control the spacial dimensions of the building.

"I'm going to make sure no one leaves the building... alive at least," she had told me before grabbing my hand and abruptly entering the building. 

Everyone had been startled when Green went all out on every grunt she sees.

"Let's go, Silver! Archer is definitely in the Command Room," she exclaimed, rushing ahead.

I glanced around at the grunts who laid on the ground in serious pain after Green brutally attacked each of them. They wrapped their stomachs with their arms, some coiling up into a ball in an attempt to suppress the pain. As I walked past them, they looked up towards me, pleading for their life through their eyes.

I couldn't feel much from the sight of their pain, but a part of me felt that they could be useful.

"Do you know where Lyra is?" I asked them, standing still to await an answer.

One grunt slowly rose to his knees.

"I will be honest. We are not the division that went after you in Dragon's Den. We're not able to answer that question; however, I remembered hearing that none of them were commanded to kill her on sight."

Lies, I thought, but I could hear the sincerity of his words. The grunt that was with Petrel and Proton said otherwise. However, I knew that I'd need more stuff from them.

There were around 10 people in the room—7 males and 3 females—people that could be more useful to me.

"Are you all part of the same division?" I questioned.

"Yes, the 10 of us are part of the rookie-level. I am the leader among us. We have heard a lot about you, boss," he answered.

Boss...? It felt disgusting, but it was the pure truth. However, I still refuse to admit that.

"I will spare you, on the condition you all obey only me," I offered.

Everyone attempted to get up on their feet, as the leader hastily bowed to show loyalty. I watch as they stare at me steadily, waiting for their next command. It was surprising to have this much authority. It makes me feel powerful.

"Tell me everything you know," I interrogated the leader.

"Sir, I wasn't able to hear much, but from what I can get, everything that happened in the Dragon's Den was all staged to when Executive Archer encountered you and a girl in the Ice Cave. He had called upon the other Executives to capture you; however, I don't know their motives."

I nodded. "Follow me; I'll probably need your assistance."

"Yes sir!" they spoke in unison.

I continued heading up the stairs with the 10 grunts until I reached to where Green was. She was battling against Proton, whose Golbat was no match for her Blastoise. Proton was easily defeated, getting slammed back to the wall.

Green turned around and presented a smirk. "Wanna finish him off?"

"Later, there may be some use of him. Tie him up and have a few of you keep an eye on him," I commanded the grunts.

They did as I told them, grabbing the nearest set of cables and tightly wrapping him with his hands behind his back. One of them slammed him to the ground, using his hands to hold him down. Proton stared at them with fury.

"Traitors! Are you turning your backs on us!?" he exclaimed.

"You seem to trust them," Green noted. "Do you think it's a smart decision?"

"I can do what I please; isn't that what you said to me?" I challenged.

She sighed and shrugged. "Whatever you want. I just want to give the leader justice."

I still didn't know why she held a grudge against Team Rocket. Despite that fact, I never took the initiative to ask her why. I felt a sense of satisfaction seeing Proton tied to the ground, perhaps because he was the one who set the bomb.

It could be, but it could also be because of my hatred towards Team Rocket. My old man is still nowhere to be seen. Heck, I wasn't even planning on finding him.

As we continued through the building, we had encountered the other two Team Rocket Executives. Green didn't hesitate to send out her Pokémon to attack them. As they battled, more grunts appeared. The few rookies that obeyed me rushed in front of me, prepared to send out their Pokémon as well.

I can hear them all scream 'traitors'.

As the fight continued, I noticed Archer hiding in the corner, before proceeding to head upstairs. Suddenly, I felt the desire to follow him, which was exactly what I did. Without anyone noticing, I followed Archer upstairs.

He went through a gate that automatically locked itself, as Archer continued to climb upstairs.

'Damn it! I need a Card Key' I thought.

However, I realized something: I had a Card Key from the Ice Path, the one Archer dropped. I searched my pocket and pulled out the orange card. After swiping and opening the gate, I rushed upstairs, and then up the next case of stairs.

There were no more stairs after that; just an elevator.

'He must've used the elevator.'

I entered the elevator, which automatically took me up. My thoughts were filled with so much hatred, many that I just want to take out my anger on Archer with. However, I had a feeling he would know where Lyra was.

'Petrel was just lying,' I thought sternly, despite it sounding like self-comfort.

After the elevator stopped, it opened and revealed Archer staring off outside the glass panel.

Something wasn't right. It felt off as if Archer was too calm about the situation. When I took a step forward, it confirmed my suspicions.

In an instant, a large number of grunts appeared behind me, with some blocking the elevator which prevented me from escaping. I took out Feraligatr, ready to fight them all. However, Archer stopped me from doing so, by commanding all of the grunts to take out their Pokémon.

"There are too many of us, Silver. You might as well give up," he declared. "Team Rocket isn't something that can be easily defeated.  We intended to take over this Radio Tower and officially announce our comeback. That should've brought our boss Giovanni back from his solitary training. We were going to regain our former glory—that is... until you and that girl stepped in."

I clenched my fists. "Where is Lyra?"

He turned around, welcoming me with a grin. "You already know the truth, yet you're still asking me."

Those words took my breath away, instantly I began to see red. My heart pounded loudly, the area feeling heavy and compressed. I felt... so angry.

"Forget the girl, Silver. Giovanni will surely come back to us. You must stand by your father's side—"

"No!" I screamed, grabbing my hair and gripping onto it until I felt like pulling them all out.

His words were repeating in my head. I hated hearing them. My hands dropped to cover my ears, hoping to cancel his words from my head.

"I never wanted this! Leave me alone!" I exclaimed.

"You are the son of Team Rocket's boss and leader. This is your destiny. Stop trying to resist; what was your father's will belong to you!"

I heard Feraligatr growl and his footsteps in front of me. I dropped to the floor, covered in the shadow of Feraligatr's form. With a stomp, he let out a Hydro Pump attack at all of the flying Pokémon, preventing them from getting closer to me. I can hear the Team Rocket grunts move closer, sending out more Pokémon to stop Feraligatr's attacks.

I looked around Feraligatr's body and noticed Archer taking out his Houndoom, growling towards Feraligatr's way. In response, Feraligatr glared back and released another Hydro Pump attack at it. The Houndoom dodged by jumping in the air, charging towards Feraligatr with a Crunch attack.

Feraligatr stuck out its tail which started to spiral with a powerful water stream and swung it towards the Houndoom.

"Feraligatr's trying to protect me, even after I had..."

Stolen him; that's what I had wanted to mutter, despite it being a faint memory.

From what I can see, Feraligatr was getting the upper edge against the Houndoom, mostly because of the type difference. However, I couldn't focus on what's happening before my eyes. My mind wavered around Lyra.

She's dead... They really... killed her. These bastards... took her away from this world.

I must avenge her. They all must pay; maybe then Lyra will move on peacefully.

"There is no need for you to hesitate anymore," I heard Archer's voice, my attention turning to notice the hand he had extended towards me. "We will conquer the world together. All Pokémon in the world exists for the glory of Team Rocket. Come, Silver. Rule Team Rocket along with us."

My vision started to blur, things appeared to be shaken through my vision. This man that stood before me... He killed her just for this...

Slowly, I got up and immediately punched his skull. His body was sent back to the glass panel, cracking it a bit. He looked visibly shocked—startled, at most.

"It seems that I have to take you by force!" he exclaimed.

I clicked my teeth. "Didn't you tried and failed to detain me?"

"Silver—"

Before he could shout something, I punched his skull again. The Team Rocket grunts rushed behind me, as I heard the elevator ding. I turned around and noticed a male and female grunt exit.

"Now Sham! We must protect Silver at all costs!" the male grunt exclaimed.

"Right Carl! I'll deal with these bunch! Handle the ones over there!" the female grunt—Sham—replied.

Archer chuckled, causing my attention to turn back towards him. He looked like a maniac, which disgusted me a lot. His chuckle turned into laughter for a maniac.

"I see you have some of our grunts under your control! Team Rocket will be reborn with your leadership! Your darkness will consume you—"

"Shut up!!!"

I screamed as I instinctively punched him again—this time, with a stronger impact. It was then I realized the glass had broken, as Archer's body fell backward and down the building. Stunned, I had tried to grab his hand, only to have missed.

Afterward, my eyes couldn't believe as to what I had seen next: Archer's body laying in a pool of his blood on the ground.

~~♛~~

Alright then, such a very long chapter--

Be sure to vote and comment on the story. Also, correct me on any mistakes during the story.

Hope you enjoyed it and are looking forward to the next chapter~

~Lisa~

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

343 15 11
Part 5 of the Galar Soulmate Series side story of Love Doesn't Do Encores/A Champion Time For The Heart and side parodies of Dragon's Treasure/Diamon...
23K 1K 80
Red, after winning the Indigo League and rejecting the opportunity to become the Viridian Gym Leader, continues his journey to the Johto Region where...
67.9K 2.8K 33
A young man was badly injured after getting into a car incident and was immediately brought to the hospital; treated, but that wasn't enough. You - Y...
13.6K 340 31
*Going Through Major editing* "You can be a Pikachu..." "You can be energy.." "But I'll love you either way.." *First ever story* In a trainerless w...