Someone Like You - Pokemon ♡S...

By _LisaNguyen_

[Will be edited eventually] I couldn't wait to go on a journey and become Champion of Johto. It would've been... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 - Epilogue
Thank You
Sequel + Updates

Chapter 57

231 14 2
By _LisaNguyen_

Note: This story is taking place in both the HeartGold and SoulSilver universes which means both Legendaries will be encountered.

I do not know the true personalities of some characters like Kotone/Lyra, Ethan/Hibiki, etc. Their personalities will be predicted from the resources in the game, anime, and info source(s). Their Pokémon teams are decided by info sources and the experience of gameplay from my brother and myself.

Fonts that are darkened represents Author Notes and whose P.O.V it is. Italics are used on the main flashbacks or recaps of the past and any reading from engraved materials(wood, stone, pages, etc.)

All Pokédex entries are a combination of the entries of HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Source of Information: Bulbapedia

Number of Words: 1407

~~♛~~

Lyra~

We entered the cave Blue showed us. There was a man who sat near the entrance, claiming to have stopped many travellers from entering Lugia's Chambers. Despite Blue trying to convince the monk to let us pass, desperately explaining the situation, the monk refused to move aside.

"Now what?" Green muttered.

"Does that mean I won't be able to see Lugia?" I questioned.

"Don't give up hope that easily. I'm sure there's something—"

"Wait! Lyra, what's in your bag?" Green interjected from Blue's comment.

I stared at my bag to notice a faint light. Strangely, it reminded me of the time Togepi hatched from her Egg... but that was beside the point. I opened the bag to check what was glowing inside.

Suddenly, a Silver Wing rose from inside the bag and hovered in front of me. The wing dazzled in a pure light, one that slightly blinded my vision. I stared at the monk who looked startled at the sight of the wing.

"Is that... That thing you have...!"

The monk hastily stepped to the side.

"You have found it... Please go ahead."

The wing landed on my palms as Blue nudged my shoulder, reminding me that I had a job to do.

"Let's go. The bright future is waiting for us," he encouraged.

Green went on ahead, as Blue and I followed her from behind. We continued down the path and entered the room, where I noticed the Kimono Girls' presence. They stood in a straight line, their backs facing the waterfall that was larger than the one in Tohjo Falls.

They motioned me to come closer. I turned back to notice Green and Blue stepping out of the room. Green walked ahead, and Blue left after he gave me a thumbs-up, along with a wink.

"Lyra... This place is where we will summon the Legendary Pokémon, Lugia. When the dance we practiced many days becomes one with the sound of the Tidal Bell we entrusted with you, then Lugia shall come out from deep within the waterfall basin once again!" Zuki exclaimed.

"This will be the time where you will choose to commence the Trial of Lugia or not. Lyra, are you going to go through with it?" Sayo asked.

I nodded. "Yes, I'm going to proceed with the trial."

Sayo nodded back. "Alright, we will have you rest in the water below the waterfall. You will clear your mind and fall into a deep sleep. That will be the time where you will connect your mind and soul with Lugia."

I didn't hesitate. I stepped towards the waterfall and took off my bag, disregarding the fact I was fully clothed and proceeded to lie down, letting my body float on the surface of the water. Sayo grabbed my bag and placed it on top of a rocky platform in the middle of the room.

She grabbed the Tidal Bell from my bag, letting the object glow the same way the mysterious wing glowed a few minutes ago.

The Kimono Sisters spread themselves out in the room, proceeding to dance along to the Tidal Bell ringing on its own.

My eyes grew heavy, everything slowly dimmed. The water was... comforting. It was very nice to lay down on. I never knew how tired I was but as I started to fully shut my eyes, I noticed a hazy large figure emerge from the curtains of the waterfall.

I think it was staring at me. Was that Lugia? Will this Pokémon... save Silver?

I hoped so, because Silver needs us.

The Pokémon was lowering itself down but just as it did, my eyes completely shut. I felt so tired that I began sleeping, began dreaming...

~~♛~~

Silver~

The monk fell backward with an 'oomph', as Green hastily snatches the object from his hand. She smirked with triumph as she toyed with it between her fingers. The people who crowded around stared at us with shock; however, no one was making an effort to call for help.

I wonder if it's because I'm still someone the police were searching for.

After tormenting the monk publically, she strutted towards me and placed the object in my hands.

"Here you are, Silver. This item will serve you well."

It was an item called the Rainbow Wing. After Green and I left the Dragon's Den, she had me fly to Ecruteak City where we broke in the Barrer Station to Bell Tower. Three Sages confronted us; however, Green handled them swiftly.

Leaving the other two badly wounded, she had proceeded to humiliate and torment the leading Sage for the Rainbow Wing. Green told me the Rainbow Wing was one of the items needed to summon Ho-oh, in which she told me using Ho-oh's burning flames will satisfy my revenge. However, I was reluctant since I didn't feel that much anger, but I knew it could help me find Lyra at least.

"Unfortunately, they do not have the other item: the Clear Bell. I'm pretty sure someone else took it. With those, we can summon Ho-oh, and all of our wishes will come to life," she informed me.

"Your wishes, not mine. Even if you're not S, I still believe Lyra's out there," I stated.

She pouted her lips. "Yes, I get it. However, you have to agree with me. Team Rocket is the reason why everything is like this—it's so refreshing to my ears, to think that they will finally pay for what they've done."

Her voice held so much hatred. What did Team Rocket do to her? I was supposed to be the one to hold that level of hatred towards Team Rocket. They took Lyra away from me—my past and future away from me, and that was a crime I will never forgive.

"Team Rocket is stationed in Goldenrod City. However, I managed to hear that they realized we escaped. This will be the perfect opportunity to give them some discipline."

I'll find Lyra, but I will punish Team Rocket first. By the time we finish doing so, Lyra will be safe. The little fool won't have to worry about anything else. Suddenly, I felt Green slap my shoulder.

"Wake up, Silver. Don't think about other things while we're on our mission—or is it you're distracted? What are you think about this time?"

Green tried to lean against me, but I pushed her back.

"Don't you dare. We're only together through mutual goals; don't think of it as something else," I warned her.

She sighed and let out an amused hum.

"There's the Silver I know. For a moment, I thought you had actually changed. Thankfully I know you haven't. Come on, let's go pay Team Rocket a little visit."

"You know where they are?" I questioned.

Green nodded. "Isn't it obvious? They'll try to contact your old man again. One of their hangouts is back in Goldenrod City. I'm sure they'll use the Radio Tower again to call out to him."

The Radio Tower, the place S warned Lyra and I not to enter. At this point, I couldn't care less about their warnings. They're the least concerning to me. Right now I have one sole purpose: to find Lyra.

Lyra, if we see each other again, I'll take you to Sinnoh so that we can see those pink flowers from the Flower Shop. You will be safe again, I promise you that. Just wait a little longer... I'll walk beside you soon.

~~♛~~

Be sure to vote and comment on the story. Also, correct me on any mistakes during the story.

Hope you enjoyed it and are looking forward to the next chapter~

~Lisa~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 164 41
A Silver x Reader Story Sometimes good people do bad things. Who's to say they can't turn things around and make up for things of the past. F...
343 15 11
Part 5 of the Galar Soulmate Series side story of Love Doesn't Do Encores/A Champion Time For The Heart and side parodies of Dragon's Treasure/Diamon...
1.2K 49 16
Silver, son of the leader of team rocket, had grown up to be just as cold and serious as he always was, if not more than before. He and his feraligat...
23K 1K 80
Red, after winning the Indigo League and rejecting the opportunity to become the Viridian Gym Leader, continues his journey to the Johto Region where...