Someone Like You - Pokemon ♡S...

Oleh _LisaNguyen_

[Will be edited eventually] I couldn't wait to go on a journey and become Champion of Johto. It would've been... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 - Epilogue
Thank You
Sequel + Updates

Chapter 50

293 15 11
Oleh _LisaNguyen_

Note: This story is taking place in both the HeartGold and SoulSilver universes which means both Legendaries will be encountered.

I do not know the true personalities of some characters like Kotone/Lyra, Ethan/Hibiki, etc. Their personalities will be predicted from the resources in the game, anime, and info source(s). Their Pokémon teams are decided by info sources and the experience of gameplay from my brother and myself.

Fonts that are darkened represents Author Notes and whose P.O.V it is. Italics are used on the main flashbacks or recaps of the past and any reading from engraved materials(wood, stone, pages, etc)

All Pokédex entries are a combination of the entries of HeartGold and SoulSilver.

Source of Information: Bulbapedia

Number of Words: 1913

~~♛~~

Lyra~

Silver had ordered Togekiss to clear the smoke. For a moment, I felt a bit of wind—I knew Togekiss was trying, but it was too late. The explosion caught us off guard, as my body flew backward into the water.

I couldn't breathe, as my body sunk deeper into the water. Once my body slowed at a spot far from the surface but far from the bottom, I attempted to move my limbs; however, my muscles were numb in pain from the explosion.

I knew that I was going to lose oxygen soon. Marill wasn't anywhere in my sight at the moment—at least, from what I could tell with my blurred vision. My bag... Perhaps the reason why I didn't sink to the bottom was because I wasn't wearing my bag.

I couldn't call for Marill to help me. The explosion must've distanced us, which I'm sure they're already confused and worried...

...wait...

The bracelet...

Why wasn't the bracelet reacting? Silver and I were definitely far beyond 5 metres from each other, yet I'm not being dragged up. Instead, my body continued to slowly sink further down, inch by inch.

Was I going to die like this? How did the bracelet suddenly stopped working, at a time like this? My mind was filled with those kinds of questions.

I was losing consciousness, my vision continued to blur without any means of stopping. Silver must be in trouble, but I can't do anything to help him. I should've tried harder.

Was this all a trap?...

...

Yeah... Maybe it was.

• ᴘ ᴏ ᴋ ᴇ ᴍ ᴏ ɴ •

Was it all a dream? Where am I? Why do I hear water falling around me?

My eyes were shut tightly, but I tried to force myself to open them.

"W-where am I..." I muttered to myself in a hoarse voice.

When I tried to get up, I was welcomed with the familiar, aching feeling. I noticed Marill swimming towards me, attempting to help me up with Bayleef assisting from nearby. She stood near the edge of the small lake—the small lake that I had laid on and rested.

With Vine Whip, Bayleef hoisted me out of the water, while Marill used her body strength to assist. She placed me on the same rocky land she stood on, rushing towards me for a hug after completing her task. Marill jumped out of the water to do the same.

"Hey..." I greeted them softly. "You guys alright?"

They nodded happily in response.

"Lyra... L-Lyra...! You're awake! Thank goodness!"

I turned to the familiar voice, watching Ethan dash towards me and embracing me tightly. His body shook uncontrollably, as if I was leaving, going far away from him. I couldn't help but embrace back...

"Wait, where's Silver!?" I asked, glancing around to see if he was nearby.

His embrace tightened. "I honestly don't know... It all happened too fast, but you're safe; I promise you! Don't worry about the bracelet; we managed to remove it from your wrist."

My eyes widened, as they turned to my right wrist only to confirm Ethan's words. Instead of the bracelet, there was a red mark that the bracelet itself had left behind. I had become so used to wearing the bracelet that my wrist felt so exposed to the cold air.

"Ethan... you didn't...—"

"No! I know what you're thinking, but that's not the case! When I entered the Dragon's Den, Silver wasn't there. If he was there, I would've helped him! Please, that's the truth!" Ethan exclaimed.

"He was caught in the explosion too! There's no way he wasn't in the water as well!" I retorted back.

As I attempted to free myself from his tight embrace, I noticed a few figures approaching us, in which I stopped trying. Instead, I tapped Ethan's shoulders and motioned him to the people behind him. As they approached us, Ethan and I distanced ourselves a bit, as I got up on my two feet to greet them.

Lance and Morty were there but with them is an unfamiliar figure, who followed the two from behind, under a dark sleeveless cloak which covered the majority of their body. Ethan got up as well and tried to hold my hand, noticing that I was getting weary of the person, but I refused his kind gesture.

"Lyra, how are you feeling?" Morty asked.

"I'm alright," I nodded, Lance sighing with relief afterward.

"Clair informed me of the situation. Team Rocket is going beyond the point of forgiveness. Regarding Silver, he wasn't in the cave at the time we arrived. He disappeared along with the smoke, according to Clair."

"To use an explosive item while Pokémon and children are exposed... Team Rocket are such merciless people!" Morty added.

Team Rocket kidnapped Silver, just as Ariana predicted. I assumed they broke in the Dragon's Den to lure me and Silver inside, and it looked like it worked. What are they going to do to him now?

I glanced to the cloaked figure behind Lance and Morty. Their expression remained neutral as the conversation went on. They noticed my gaze and moved their heads slightly. Realizing this, Lance took a step back.

"Lyra, there's someone who wants to speak with you," he informed me.

"We were contacted by him, telling us you and Silver were in danger. Of course, we arrived too late to save Silver, but Clair and the Dragon Elder mentioned that this was the person who challenged their Gym, as well as mine," Morty added.

"The entity..."

I realized what I just whispered and hastily covered my mouth; though it might've not been a whisper, as Lance's eyes widened along with Morty appearing visibly shocked and Ethan's body shaking slightly.  The cloaked figure, with the cloak covering their entire body except the bottom half of their face, opened their mouth a bit.

They didn't seem surprised—more taken back just a bit. I noticed a tear rolling down their cheek, and I wondered if I had offended them. However, I couldn't feel much pity towards them, for some reason.

"This boy was the one who helped you out of the water; by the time we arrived, he was carrying you in an unconscious state. He told us to shelter you in Tohjo Falls, which is a good thing since it's near New Bark Town," Lance explained to me.

The figure was about to remove their—'his' hood until Morty suddenly stopped him.

"Lyra, I just want you to know that when you see who he really is, you remain calm, that it's not who you think it is," he warned me.

I was confused, but Ethan had his hand on my shoulder, firmly pressing his fingers on my shirt. The figure looked towards Morty for approval, in which Morty nodded. The cloak didn't have sleeves so once he raised his arms to remove his hood, I noticed clothing that I was too familiar with.

I had one thought in my head, as the figure removed his hood, revealing the red hair that was way too identical to Silver's.

"Lyra, this is—"

I didn't give Lance a chance to introduce him, as I released myself from Ethan's grasp, marching towards the figure—the boy who could be Silver's doppelganger—and slapped him across the face. Immediately, I was pulled back by Morty, as tears uncontrollably fell down my cheek. Lance placed his hand on the figure's shoulder, looking at him with a worried expression.

"Is this a joke!? It's not funny at all! I had suffered so much, just to find a way to get rid of the bracelet! I almost died too!" I exclaimed angrily, screaming and crying, smacking Morty to release me from his grip.

"Lyra—"

"It's okay," the figure interrupted Lance's interjection. His voice was exactly the same as Silver's, but the figure's voice had a gentler tone than Silver's usual tone. He walked towards me, in which I responded by stepping back.

But then my foot stumbled upon a rock and I noticed myself falling. The figure rushed towards me and caught me by the arm, with their other arm supporting my back. He safely placed me on the ground, embracing me as if he's trying to comfort me.

"Silver, is this a game? Were you just messing with me?" I questioned helplessly.

His body tensed when I finished my sentence, his embrace getting tighter and tighter.

"I... I'm not the Silver you know."

My eyes widened. What was he talking about? Silver never mentioned a twin brother, or even a regular brother. I broke the embrace and separated us, staring at him for any differences between him and Silver; however, he was the complete replica of Silver, excluding the fading cuts and small burns on his flesh.

"Then... who are you?"

The figure shook his head. "No... I can't explain things to you in this state. You'll never believe me."

I stood up, preparing to protest to that remark when Morty grabbed my arm to stop me from stomping the figure.

"Lyra, how about taking a breather? I know it seems like a lot to take in, but we want you to listen without any thoughts of prejudice. It's not a prank, nor a joke," Morty suggested.

I turned away from him and stared at the ground, conflicted with all of these emotions, from sorrow to betrayal to slight relief. Bayleef and Marill stared at me with worried expressions, as Bayleef took a step towards me and Marill dashing at me to hug my right leg. As for the figure, he got up with Ethan's assistance.

"You're alright?" he asked the figure, reminding me of all the times Ethan comforted me out with the same tone.

"Gold... don't worry about me," the figure replied, turning towards me. "Lyra, please take your time to breathe. Just don't go outside of Tohjo Falls. Bayleef, Marill, please stay with her. Don't let her out of your sight, even for a second."

The two Pokémon were confused for a second, whether or not to trust his words, but nodded their heads.

I walked past Ethan and the figure, pass Lance and out of the cave. Bayleef and Marill followed me quietly. When I turn back to stare at the figure, he silently watched me with a pure, genuine smile, one Silver would never show. His tears continued to fall, but they didn't seem like tears of pain and sorrow.

They were tears of happiness and joy.

~~♛~~

Be sure to vote and comment on the story. Also, correct me on any mistakes during the story.

Hope you enjoyed it and are looking forward to the next chapter~

~Lisa~

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

445 63 7
"I thought I had no 𝓻𝓮𝓰𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓼... Now I realize 𝓘 𝓭𝓸." This was it - you were entering Giovanni's office, prepared to the the evil organ...
1.1K 15 44
"Fear is just resisting ambition." 10 Years after a young trainer defeated the MissingNo Invasion, that trainer still held their Champion title. Gold...
2.7K 164 41
A Silver x Reader Story Sometimes good people do bad things. Who's to say they can't turn things around and make up for things of the past. F...
9.4K 466 14
𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓘 𝓼𝓪𝔀 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓳𝓾𝓶𝓹 𝓸𝓯𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓸 𝓼𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓹𝓲𝓴𝓪𝓬𝓱𝓾, 𝓘 𝓴𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓘 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓯𝓲𝓷𝓭 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓰�...