Dirty little secrets

By middlekid333

Eren met Levi at a party one night after getting drunk. Levi was dragged to said party and decided that a few... More

Too drunk to care

149 7 2
By middlekid333

So I already know that no body asked for this, people probably think I'm dead cause I left this account for a little over 2 years, but bitch I'm back and in the zone! Anyways, enjoy! SMUT WARNING BTW!!!!

Erens POV:

It was my 18th birthday and I'm a bit shocked at how smoothly Connie pulled this off. I could drink all I wanted, or until they cut me off at least. Connie had got me and five other friends into the 21+ club and I honestly have no clue how; how he got the fake ideas, how he got our—or at least my—pictures without my knowledge, or even how he got us all in! But he did. It was... weird? It was amazing.

"Eeeeerrrrren!" A drunk Armin slurred.

"Duuude, did you have too–" I hiccup. "–much?" I asked, also slurring my words in a drunken state.

He giggled. "Naaaaaah maaaan!!! Connie snuck brownies in here, I only had one with hic some shots of vodka!"

"Dude, you are hic high and hic drumk! You animal! Go get some ass!" I said as I pushed him to the dance floor.

As he walked away I looked over to see a person with brown hair put up in a ponytail hanging off a hot ass dude! The person with the brown hair and glasses was smiling while the hottie just looked pissed as he downed more of his shots.
I figured that they might be a thing so I decided that I wanted someone to woe away my troubles for the night. I go to the dance floor and start trying to dance, key word is trying. I twerked my thick ass and men would cheer as I did so, but I didn't want any of them! They all look like vanillas, but I really wanted someone rough!
I start dancing normally(kind of) but was them bumped into by the hottie at the bar.

Levies POV:

~One hour ago~

"Shitty glasses, I told you I'm fat to busy with my work!" I yell as Hanji tried to shove me out of the door.

I was pushing back, but they insisted that I was working too hard and that I should "let loose and have some fun". My life doesn't consist of fun, it consists of work. However, now that I think about it they're right. I haven't been to a club or a party ever since High School, haven't dated since then either. I guess going out tonight wouldn't be so bad. I didn't like the thought of being around people, but the thought of drinking and getting out doesn't sound so bad.

"What. Will it take. To get you out. Of this house?!" Hanji said, still trying to push me out of the house.

I sighed. "You'll pay for the drinks?"

"Duh!"

I start walking out the door causing Haji to fall on their face. I go and sit in the passenger side as they happily prance over to their car and drive off to wherever Hanji decided to take me.

Im gonna regret this.

~now~

"Leviiiiii!" Hanji said as they hung off of me.

I regret my decision.

"Hanji, piss off." I said downing the round of shots of Everclear.

It was an expensive drink, sure, but it wasn't coming out of my pocket so it didn't matter much to me. I needed this more than I'd like to admit, and I really didn't want to admit it to myself.

"Levi, the boy over there was looking at ooooou! Go talk to him!" Hanji said as they pointed to a boy with brown hair.

He was getting up, but that helped me see him better. He was wearing high waisted, light blue denim booty shorts that were ripped at the ends, infact, they were so ripped up you could tell that he has to be wearing a thong cause you couldn't see his dick or balls hanging out. He wore a sleeveless, tight fitting, black halter top that was short enough you could see his abdomen. He had a little bit of muscle, I can almost see a four pack on him. His legs were slightly toned, but beautiful nonetheless, his tan skin shined due to the flashing lights. He wore black ankle socks with some blue and purple tie dye vans.

God he's hot. Fuck, I can't talk to him. I looked like Hell! I was in a navy green button-up shirt with my sleeves rolled up past my elbows. The shir was partly tucked into my kaki pants that went down to my grey vans. I looked like I just got fired!

"Hanji, no, he doesn't need more creeping on him." I said as I watched the boy go to the dance floor.

He was gone for a couple seconds before me heard cheers. Hanji dragged me out to see that the same boy they pointed out to me was twerking his fat ass. Hanji got a sickening smile. Welp, this cant be good.
I watched the boy twerk and felt myself get hard. I didn't mean to, but god if I could I'd try him to my bed in an instant! Once he was done some men grinned against him, but he just looked disgusted with the men.
I felt bad for the kid, but I knew there wasn't much I could do about that. I felt someone push me and I bumped into him cause the guys who were grinding on him to move.
He looked at me a bit shocked before yelling.

"BABE!" He giggled and hung off of me. "IM TIRED! LETS GO HOME!"

I give a confused look, but then I remembered how grossed out he was when the guys were grinding on him. So a smirks and pull him closer, he blushes and hides his face in my chest.

"Sorry about him, boys, he can't handle his liquor." I joked.

I walked past Hanji, leaving them in the dance floor, along with their shit eating grin. I pulled the boy away from the dance floor and he let go and smiled at me.

"Thank you so much! I'm sorry I did dat bu they were grrrrossss!" He laughed.

Fuck, he's cute.

"No problem," I said before leaning in so my mouth right by his ear, making sure he could feel my hot breathe. "But if you really want me to thank me I could take you back to me place, show me a good time, sound fun doesn't it?"

I could feel him getting hard. He hopped up, wrapped his legs around my waist. I didn't want him to fall so I held his ass in my hands. He giggled and nuzzled his face into my neck, his cold nose ticking my warm neck. I pull out my phone and set him down. He was a bit taller than me, but I could over power him with ease, something I think he knows.

I leaned in to whisper in his ear. "Go get your stuff, baby. I'd hate for you to lose anything you brought."

He giggles and walks over to where his, who I can assume are, friends. He pointed at me and took his stuff. As he ran back over he jumped onto me, wrapping his legs around me, again. I texted an Uber and waited for them to arrive.
The boy looked at me and kissed me, alcohol on his breath. I pushed him against a wall and kissed back roughly. After a few minutes of making out I felt my phone vibrate. I pull it out to see that it was the Uber I texted.
I walk outside and saw the man who would be driving us to my house. I told him my address and after ten minutes we arrived.

"My names Levi by the way." I told the boy who was clinging onto me as I walked into my house.

"I'm Eren, but ooous can caww me whateeeebeeer ou want!" Eren said with a giggle.

I hum and take off his shoes along with mine. I take us to me room as I kissed is neck, making him moan and move it so I had more access. I threw him onto my king sized Purple mattress(the brand not the color), that had grey sheets, comforter, and pillow covers.
Eren snuggled into the mattress and hummed happily with his ass in the air. I crawled onto the bed, put my bulge up to his ass, and grab his neck so I can move his head closer to mine.

"Don't get too comfy, you still need to put on a show for me." I growled.

"Yes sir!" He moaned.

I smirk. "Aren't you just a good little slut?" I putted as I grinder my hips into his.

"Yes sir, I'm a good little slut." He panted.

"I'll give you a few options on what to call me," I said as I rubbed his hips. "You could call me Master, Daddy, or Alpha."

"Daddy~" Eren moaned without hesitation.

"You fucking whore," I said as I groped his ass before spanking him causing him to let out another moan. "You've been holding back on calling me that, haven't you?"

He giggled and hum happily. "I'm sowwy daddy, I didn't know if you wanted to be called that or not."

"You're such a good little fuck toy, aren't you baby boy?~" I said as I say us up so he was sitting on my lap.

"Yes daddy!~" Eren moaned louder.

I started taking his clothes off, which wasn't difficult. He was completely naked, lying right in front. He blushed and pulled me down so he could kiss me. As we made out I felt him unbuttoning my shirt and undo my pants. I take off my shirt and pants, leaving myself in boxer briefs that felt way too tight at the moment.
Eren got on all fours and put his face near my crotch. I grab a hold of his hair and move him closer, burying his face into crotch.

"Don't fuck tease me, brat." I told him, his turquoise (ocean?) eyes meeting my steel blue ones.

He pulled my underwear down and waisted no time in sucking me off. He was trying so hard to got over half way down, but he gave up and used a hand to help him out. I spanked him and told him that he wasn't allowed to use hands. He whined but that only caused him to get another spanking, which made him moan sending vibrations to my cock. I grabbed his head and thrusted into him, forcing him to take all of me in. I fucked that pretty little mouth of his for a good minute or so before I pulled him off and went to go get something. He whimpered and called for me.

"Daaaaddyyyy!" He whined.

"Baby doll, I'm right here. Daddy just had to get a couple things. Now lay down and relax, okay?" I said as I pulled out a box.

I got out a bunch of bondage rope and started tying him up. He giggled at this and even held his hand behind his back so I didn't have to do it for him. I told him I'd reward him in the morning, something he was very happy about.
After I did that I blind folded him and was very quiet. He didn't like the fact that I was being quite.

"D-Daddy?" He asked scared. "Daddy, did ou go bye bye?"

"I'm not going anywhere baby doll, I'm right here." I said as I rubbed his hips, something that seemed to calm him down.

I put three fingers up to his lips and started eating him out as he sucked on my fingers. I took them out after a while and started fingering his tight hole.

"Ever had sex before, Princess?" I teased.

"Yesh, and for your information I am a Prince!" He said in a very sassy tones.

I spanked him causing him to, once again, moan. I stuck the second finger in, flipping him on his stomach so I could go deeper. His lewd noises filled the room, it was like music to my eyes. After I put in the third finger I hit something causing him to moan and yell.

"Fuuuuuuck~! Please don't stooop~!" He yelled.

I took out my fingers, moans replaced with whimpers, whines, and pleads for me to continue. I stank him a few times for being so impatient.

"Cool it you brat, I was just about to start giving you the real thing." I said as I finish putting on a condom.

"Please daddy, I wanna be filled up with your cock!" He said needing.

I thrust into him and start jacking him off, our moans dancing around the air together in harmony.

"Fuuuuck! Daddy! I'm so close, please let me cum!" Eren begged.

"Same time?" I asked as I start to thrust sloppily.

"Yeah,"

I thrust harder and faster and soon we both came. I take of the condom, tying it off and throwing it away. I untie Eren and take the blind fold on. I pull him close to me and look into his sleepy eyes.

"That was amazing, thank you daddy." He said before dozing off.

"Your welcome baby boy."

Word count: 2226

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

930K 42.6K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
347K 15.1K 39
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
1M 18.6K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...