Stuck in naruto

By Fvbofk

Akira Akashiro is a random otaku girl who gets bullied constantly and abused by her parents because her hair... More

1
2
Author's note

3

981 15 23
By Fvbofk

Ok, so I am stuck in Naruto and I am a crappy fanfiction protagonist.

So I will probably date Sasuke or Kakashi, maybe Naruto or Gaara, but I don't think that's gonna happen.

Now I have to know who's the actual hokage and train my chakra. Because who doesn't want to be a ninja? You know, kill some people, having you and your team in constant danger, sounds awesome right?

Doing my path to the village I saw that two guys who watch the village gates sleeping. Not wanting to disturb them I asked some random person where is the hokage thingy. (I seriously don't remember what is called)

But suddenly I see a familiar Emo going to the academy. He looked in my direction and started running towards me.

When he was in front of me he asked to marry him. I agreed and now we have twelve very op kids.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

568K 34.8K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
820K 37.9K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
43.6M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
1M 42.6K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...