Personal Experience

Galing kay TSDBlackBelt

Written by @AndreaLotter and myself. This is a story about a young girl who knows the boys of One Direction;... Higit pa

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine

Chapter Forty

137 1 0
Galing kay TSDBlackBelt

Well guys, this is it, this is the final chapter. Thank you to all that have been reading, and to those of you who voted.

*Colleen’s P.O.V.*

I never thought that I would get pregnant this early into our marriage, and finding out while we were on tour. The best part, the fans are ecstatic. Another good thing is that the baby is due after tour is over, and it’s that time. "Harry!" I yell through the house.

"Yes, Love?"

"It's time!"

"Shit! I'll get your bags! Get to the car!" he yells back in excitement. Growing up I never wanted kids, but there something about Harry being the father that makes it wonderful. I hobble my way out to his Rover, but I can't exactly get in it. Harry throws the bags in the car then easily lifts me into my seat.

At the hospital I'm immediately placed in a room, but since I'm not dilated enough I have to continue to wait, and the baby won't stop kicking. Harry's on the phone in the hall while I'm pacing back and forth in my room. I can hear how excited he is, and I really want him to shut up since he's not the one in pain. Yet.

"Do you need anything, Colleen?" Harry asks smiling at me.

"To get the hell through this," I complain. Harry responds by walking over to me and wrapping me in his arms. He gets a few seconds of contact before I lean forward during another contractions.

Hours have passed and it's finally time for me to deliver. Harry stays with me through it all. Through the screams, the bone crushing grip I have on his hands and the swearing. The two of us look at each other the entire time while he gently strokes the hair off my forehead.

"One more push," says the doctor. I scream once more as the baby finally comes crying like she should. I start panting heavily as beads of sweat roll off my skin.

"You did it, Love," Harry kisses my forehead. The nurse hands me our new baby girl.

"What's her name?" asks the doctor.

"Diana," I say as she's hands her to me. Her face peeks through the pink blanket wrapped around her tiny body. As I'm being taken back to my room with Harry at my side and Diana in my arms, I hear the others screams echoing in the hallway. "Harry." He looks at me. "Tell them that if they're going to come in my room that they need to be quiet."

"I will," he smiles.

The guys and their wives pile into my room two by two. "She's so pretty," Andrea says.

"Just like her mum," Niall adds.

I'm not really paying attention to them as I stare into Diana's eyes. "What's her name?" Louis asks.

"Diana," replies Harry sitting on the bed with me. I relax into him tightening my hold on Diana as he wraps his arm around me.

"Why that name?" Kaitlyn asks. I start to chuckle. "What's so funny?"

"I chose this name because Wonder Woman is my favorite female superhero..." I blush looking at her and Liam. Liam smiles brightly; the two of us stare at each other since we have closely bonded over my comic book collection.

"It suits her," Eleanor says happily.

“It’s perfect,” Perrie adds.

"Can I hold her?!" Louis asks interrupting excitedly.

"Sure," I smile. As he carefully takes her from my arms I say, "Louis." He looks into my eyes. "We want you to be the Godfather," I take Harry’s hand in mine as it’s draped over my shoulder. There was no question who the Godfather would be since he is the older brother I never had.

"I'm hurt, Colleen," Niall laughs, "So much for being best friends." Andrea slaps his arm. "Ow! Whatcha do that for?!" She just shakes her head.

"So who's the Godmother?"

"I hope it's me." My eyes widen as I see my sister standing in the doorway with her husband, Eric; their hands wrapped around her baby bump, and their three year old daughter. Catherine is my only sister, and she is three years older than me.

"Catherine!" I yell. "But? How? You’re here! And pregnant again!”

"I’m here,” she smiles, “And I’m pregnant again. I wanted to wait to get here to show you. Harry set everything up. And it looks like I got here just in time too," she smiles at Harry.

"We didn't think you'd go into labor this early. At least, not for a few more days," Harry speaks kissing the top of my head. "I called her knowing she was almost here."

"Are mom and dad here?"

"They'll be coming in a few days." Harry really had this planned.

The next to step into the room are Harry's mom, sister and step dad. Everyone circles around us; Louis not giving up Diana. My sister laughs when we tell her our baby's name. She didn't even have to ask where we got the name. Hey, if it was a boy it would have been Timothy, my favorite male superhero.

"Dads going to love you for that one," Catherine says. "So, am I going to be the Godmother or what?"

Everyone laughs. "Of course," says Harry. "Gemma, you'll be the next one."

She laughs, "Why am I not this time?"

"Because she's the one who had to carry the baby for nine months," Harry pulls me into him.

Louis speaks, "Sooooo, you all owe me," taking his attention away from Diana for the first time.

"For what?!" I ask.

"What? Did you not expect us to make bets on the gender?" he laughs.

"Making bets on my child before she was even born," I shake my head. "For that, I want her back." Louis happily hands her over. After realizing Harry hasn’t gotten to hold her yet, I let him. I wanted a boy. Harry wanted a girl. I knew I would luck out; but seeing how happy he is makes everything perfect. "So who won other than Lou?" I ask.

"I did!" Andrea replies.

"Me too!" Zayn adds.

Hours have passed and the room is nearly cleared out. Louis, Eleanor, Catherine and Eric are still here. Louis can't get enough of Diana. El stays with me while all that are left talk in the hallway. Eleanor finally has her turn holding my new born baby girl. "I can't wait to have a child," she smiles at Diana.

"Louis will make a great father," I say.

"I know," she laughs. "I still can't believe you're the first to have one." I'm still not sure how it happened. The guys have finally settled down, but it seems that Harry and I were the only ones were settled enough to get pregnant; other than Zayn and Perrie.

"It'll happen. I can feel it," I pause, "In my belly." As the two of us begin to laugh hysterically the guys look back at us as Catherine and Eric leave.

"We'll see you tomorrow, Colleen," Louis says. "And you too," he baby talks Diana once more.

"How do you feel?" Harry asks once we have the room to ourselves.

"Exhausted," I laugh holding Diana closer to me.

"Why don't you get some rest."

"I want to look at her for the rest of my life." He laughs sitting next to us on the bed.

"She really does look like you."

"Yes, but she has your eyes," I look into his. "And your nose," I bop his nose.

"Then she'll be the prettiest girl in the world," he laughs as he starts to run his thumb over her forehead. "Next to you, of course."

"No. She'll be absolutely gorgeous."

"I know she will be." Harry and I look up from Diana into each other's eyes. He leans in to kiss me; the first time in the last twelve hours or so.

"Gets some sleep," he demands softly taking Diana from me.

"And what about you?"

"I'm a dad now; I need as much time with her before she rebels." The two of us laugh. It's near three am as I’m settling into my bed while Harry sits in the rocking chair next to the bed; and Diana in his arms. "Oh I will carry you over fire and water for your love. And I will hold you closer. Hope your heart is strong enough when the night is coming down on you. We will find a way through the dark." I look down at my wrist that still holds the gold bracelet Harry gave me the night we officially became a couple. It seems that this song will no longer be mine; but now mine and Diana's. I never thought I would have a child one day. I fall asleep listening to him sooth our daughter knowing that I wouldn't want anything different.

Again, thanks to everyone who has read. I am working on a sequel, but I'm not sure when I'll finish writing it. Also, I can't think of a title for it because I don't want it to be "Personal Experience: the Sequel." I need an actual title!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

34.7M 313K 73
******READ A BIT OF MY LATEST CHAPTER TO SEE HOW MUCH MY WRITING HAS IMPROVED LIKE HONEST ITS SO CRINGEY I CANT****** Falling in love with your best...
790 14 12
HEY GUYS! THIS IS STORY NUMBER 2 I HOPE THIS ONE IS MORE REALISTIC THAN THE OTHER ONE! IN THIS ONE I WOULD LIKE ALL OF YOU GUYS TO COMMENT WITH IDEAS...
16.1K 423 24
Taylor is not famous in this Fan Fic** After Taylor has a terrible relationship, will she be able to find love again an trust? and will that boy she...
31.1K 951 31
*Book 1* Hi I'm Lisa and call me crazy but i have no idea who one direction is. I'm a 17 year old girl and I've never even seen One Direction. Unless...