loonaverse | loona

chusojungs tarafından

where i talk about my perceptions of the loonaverse Daha Fazla

loonaverse
loona ↴
loona: the timeline
loona: small confirmed facts about each member
loona: small theories
loona: "+ +" teaser analysis
loona: "favOriTe" teaser analysis
loona: "favOriTe" analysis
loona: "hi high" analysis
loona: "x x" teaser analysis
loona: "X1X" teaser analysis
loona: "xiix" teaser analysis
loona: "xivx" teaser
loona: "Butterfly" analysis
heejin ↴
heejin: teaser analysis analysis (up to x x)
heejin: sin
hyunjin ↴
hyunjin: teaser analysis (up to x x)
haseul ↴
haseul: teaser analysis (up to x x)
yeojin ↴
yeojin: teaser analysis (up to x x)
vivi ↴
vivi: teaser analysis (up to x x)
loona 1/3 ↴
loona 1/3: teaser analysis
kim lip ↴
kim lip: teaser analysis (up to x x)
jinsoul ↴
jinsoul: teaser analysis (up to x x)
choerry ↴
choerry: teaser analysis (up to x x)
odd eye circle ↴
yves ↴
yves: teaser analysis (up to x x)
chuu ↴
chuu: teaser analysis (up to x x)
go won ↴
go won: teaser analysis (up to x x)
olivia hye ↴
olivia hye: teaser analysis
yyxy ↴
yyxy: teaser analysis
yyxy: "youth youth by young" teaser breakdown
yyxy: "love4eva" analysis
yyxy: "one" analysis
yyxy: the little red riding hood theory
others ↴
heejin & jinsoul: the fallen angels
new theories

loona: "xiiix" teaser

166 8 0
chusojungs tarafından

i have thirty minutes to do this let's get this bread.

the logo, as the previous two teasers were goes from right to left and from black to bright pink.

What we see is the first moon from the "+ +" teaser, but it's reminiscent of the "Rain 51Db" intro with the static. We can assume that this is perhaps to mourn the loss of vivi. i think since heejin's colour was red before, that vivi's was also red.
in the "+ +" teaser, a red moon with static was also shown to be "Beauty & the Beat", which shows that this comeback is going to focus on yyxy.

this is the first teaser that isn't go won. it's olivia hye. this already tells us a lot.

olivia hye's storyline in the loonaverse is a dark one. she is left behind by hr friends in "love4eva" and then kills vivi in "Egoist" before being forgiven at the end of the timeline in "Hi High". so this encourages to think that this comeback will revolve around olivia hye. we first see her leaving the carpark after killing vivi, as shown above.

then we see her asleep at the bottom of a spiralling flight of stairs, just like she was asleep at the bottom of the stairs on "Egoist". these would usually be found in a tower, so we can assume that they represent the castle. as we know from the "one" teaser, olivia hye is guilty when she returns to the castle. she walks up a flight of stairs to leave in "Egoist", and so we can assume that the bottom of the stairs means she has gone back and the "one" teaser happens.

olivia hye wakes up and the first thing she is met with is a dancer. she looks up and sees a girl standing in a place similar to where she was in "love4eva", but with light hair. and i didn't get a screenshot but we also see a photographer. these people are represent yves, chuu and go won. the dancer is yves, the photographer is chuu and, although she is copying olivia hye, the girl with light hair is go won, which i will explain later on in the chapter. but all in all, they've been replaced as the loop starts again. and olivia hye doesn't like that.

as my actual child olivia hye walks out of the car park, the screen becomes darker. but here's where i think it gets weird. i think by now, she's walking back to yves' new world. she's taking initiative and being the first to leave, and starts running.

here's the reason why i think she's running back to yves' new world - it appears to be going up as she leaves, just like it does in "Hi High" (that's a different car park but it's the same thing). just like yves, chuu and go won did, she's running from god and the garden of eden. and here's where it starts to get interesting.

this whole time we've been talking about go won being the one to change time and the butterfly effect. however, olivia hye has had an affect on it too. she's returning back to yves' new world, making her the first to leave in this new loop. she's changing the course of the loop. it's almost like another revenge plot against yves. the new yves has to go through what olivia hye had to before.

this is why this is go won. in "One & Only", very early on, we see go won opening a window and looking outside at the world, just like she is here. she is mirroring what olivia hye did in "love4eva" because she, like olivia hye, was left behind by the people she called her friends. and this is what happens again. only with olivia hye.

there are also no shutters here, which shows that she is happy in that world.

olivia hye running up the stairs to leave the garden of eden.

the last scene is important. she rips off her choker and shows her wound from the fight. i think this is her deciding to become good and join yves' new world, but guilt eventually stops her until "Hi High".

took me an hour but whatever stream la la love and vote for wjsn in the live vote tomorrow on starpass thank you.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

71.1K 3.1K 24
If this is a game, I don't want to play anymore.
315K 12.9K 126
i wrote this when i was three weeks into loona
4.8K 401 11
a story of how Jeong Seohyun loved Kim Hyunhee
3.2K 142 22
MADE FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. EASY TO READ WITH LIGHT PLOT. ENJOY MY FIRST WORK OF LOONA FANFICTION.