𝑹𝑨𝑷𝑷𝑬𝑹 𝑰𝑴𝑨𝑮𝑰𝑵𝑬𝑺...

By MULTISTOKELEY

𝑫𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒈𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒙. More

Imagines.
Boyfriends Brother | Wifisfuneral
Camgirl | XXXTENTACION
Brothers Roomate | Skimasktheslumpgod
Best friends brother | Comethazine
Family Reunion | AzChike
Best Friends Brother pt.2 | Comethazine
Moms Boyfriend | AzChike
Truth Or Dare | Wifisfuneral
CAMGIRL X2 | XXXTENTACION
𝑮𝑹𝑶𝑼𝑷𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑻 | 𝑺𝑲𝑰𝑴𝑨𝑺𝑲𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑺𝑳𝑼𝑴𝑷𝑮𝑶𝑫 & 𝑫𝑶𝑱𝑨 𝑪𝑨𝑻
𝑻𝑬𝑨𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑹, 𝑻𝑬𝑨𝑪𝑯𝑬𝑹 | 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑺𝑳𝑼𝑴𝑷 𝑮𝑶𝑫
𝐻202 | 𝑆𝐾𝐼𝑀𝐴𝑆𝐾𝑇𝐻𝐸𝑆𝐿𝑈𝑀𝑃𝐺𝑂𝐷
𝑪𝑨𝑴𝑮𝑰𝑹𝑳 𝑿3 ★ 𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑻𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑨𝑪𝑰𝑶𝑵
𝑯𝑰𝑺 𝑳𝑰𝑻𝑻𝑳𝑬 𝑺𝑰𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑹 ☆ 𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑻𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑨𝑪𝑰𝑶𝑵
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑺𝑻 ★ 𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑺𝑳𝑼𝑴𝑷𝑮𝑶𝑫
𝑩𝑶𝑺𝑺𝑴𝑨𝑵 ☆ 𝑲𝑬𝑰𝑻𝑯 𝑷𝑶𝑾𝑬𝑹𝑺
𝑪𝑶𝑪𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑬𝑺𝑺 ★ 𝑺𝑲𝑰𝑴𝑨𝑺𝑲𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑺𝑳𝑼𝑴𝑷 𝑮𝑶𝑫
𝑩𝑶𝑺𝑺 𝑴𝑨𝑵 𝑿2 ✰ 𝑲𝑬𝑰𝑻𝑯 𝑷𝑶𝑾𝑬𝑹𝑺
𝑯𝑰𝑺 𝑳𝑰𝑻𝑻𝑳𝑬 𝑺𝑰𝑺𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑿2 ✰ 𝑿𝑿𝑿𝑻𝑬𝑵𝑻𝑨𝑪𝑰𝑶𝑵
REDEMPTION | SKI

Bad Girl | Skimasktheslumpgod

7.4K 144 86
By MULTISTOKELEY

You plopped down on the couch knowing you had many things to do. Stokeley wanted the house cleaned before he got home from the studio. You decided not to since you were tired. After all he isn't the boss of you, right?

You turned on Netflix and clicked on your account. You dropped the remote at the sound of the front door unlocking. You jumped off of the couch and sped to the kitchen. You turned on the water and sloppily squirted soap on a towel.

"Hey." Stokeley said walking into the kitchen. He stopped in his tracks noticing that the dishes weren't done and the house was a mess.

"I thought I told you to clean up." He said putting his phone and keys on the counter.

"I'm sorr- you know what I'm my own woman and you don't have the ri-" He quickly shut you up my grabbing you by your neck and pinning you up against the wall.

"I don't know who the fuck you're talking to but you better fix that attitude real quick." He growled at you. Tears brimmed your eyes as you were on the verge of death. You harshly scratched and grabbed at the hand that was around your neck. His gripped was too strong. Your eye began twitching. Just as your heart began to stop and your eyes began to close he dropped you. You sat there on the floor breathing heavily.

"You need a punishment."

TBC (not)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.6K 3.3K 29
Fast Updates. Just read it bruh.
3.1K 112 24
everyone has their vices. an xxx fanfic.
457K 18.2K 83
After running away from her parents house, her friend Stokeley says she can stay with him and his friends till she can find a place to live on her ow...
58.5K 2.3K 23
Xxxtentacion X ski mask the slump god