mute • ziam ✓

By crybabyniam

liam is mute, zayn is your typical 'bad boy'. liam and zayn make the perfect match, they've been together for... More

description
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
11
12
13
14

10

2.1K 78 7
By crybabyniam

YOU GUYSSS!! thank you all so much for the recent reads, it means so much! on the 10th of april i got to number four in the ziam tag

& then it went down a bit,, to then go to number three today on the 13th 😳

none of my stories have ever gone that high before and it just means a lot 🥺 especially since i've read some of those ziam books that i've been ranked close/next too omg 🥺🥺🥺🥺
so bc of that, here is an update a few days earlier!!
SO much love,,
😚

2014
liam, 18
zayn, 21

"are you ready liam?" scotty asked a slightly nervous liam, but nonetheless, he nods.

"scotty will take care of you if there is anything to happen. you're in good hands, yeah?" niamh comforted liam before they left and he let out a deep breath, nodding again.

they all say their goodbyes and then scotty and liam were on their way. thankfully it wasn't that long of a drive, so liam didn't over think things too much. didn't mean he was still worried about the whole situation.

scotty found a parking in the basically vacant parking at the jail, turning to liam after cutting off the engine. "ready to go in?" liam put his hand up, doing a deep sigh and sharing a small smile, ready to go. scotty patted him on the shoulder and they got out.

when getting to the entrance, and even on the small walk to the front, there were security guards roaming around. liam knows it's for the safety of everyone, because who knows what can happen, but just that is making him uneasy to go in.

"liam?" scotty's voice got him out of his thoughts and just realised they were now inside, ready to talk to the lady at the counter. there was the strong transparent plastic with some holes for communication and so if in any situation, no one could try go over the counter.

"can i help you?" the lady asked, looking them
up and down. "well, we're here to see zayn malik. but i'd like to also talk about bail." scotty spoke, obviously.

the lady raised her eyebrows, humming. "right. i will just see who is in charge for mister malik and will get back to you. mister malik has yet to have his list of at least four visitors written down, so you may have to wait another day. although we can see if mister malik's advisor will let him have visitors today. if so, could you please fill out these forms, that way if you are to end up being on his list, we don't waste time the next visit. here is a buzzer for when i have your information ready for you."

it was a bit to take in, but they still agreed and sat at one of the many vacant waiting visitor tables.

"all good so far, yeah? let's hope the advisor is decent enough. cops are pricks, so who knows if the prison guards are the same. i mean, most likely, but we have to hope." scotty gave liam a kind smile but after what he said, it made liam doubtful of zayn getting out or even them being able to see him.

once filling out the forms which took quite a bit, the buzzer went off and they were back to the lady.

"scotty. since zayn has been suspected of attempted murder, his visitor list has gone from four to two. for this occasion, the advisor of mister malik has said he will allow the visiting. and it will be just this one time you'll be able to sit with him without what we have here, the plastic, but you'll have the phone instead too. he is curious on what you have to say on why you would want a murderer out, so he will talk to you about that, the advisor. i will buzz the next room for you guys to enter and get checked before going in to first visit."

the loud sound of the door next to the counter buzzes, making liam jump in his spot. "please make your way through." scotty let out a small thank you and they both went through the door.

now, is when liam felt the most uncomfortable. security guards everywhere, a big machine to go through so they can scan people for if they have any belongings they should not bring. and the fact that after this visit, it'll have to be through a phone and some plastic where you can't touch them? ridiculous.

liam's breathe gets irregular and scotty notices before he takes any more steps further. "hey liam, hey, it's going to be okay yeah?"

"sir, do we have a problem?" liam jumps once again, at the sound of a guards deep voice that freaked him out.

"i think my friend is having some sort of panic attack. hey, li, it's okay. come sit down." they sat liam down, another guard coming over. liam could see their mouths were moving, but he just wasn't paying it any attention. he may be 'overreacting', but all of this jail stuff is making him feel overwhelmed.

a cup of water is shown in his peripheral vision, so he takes it and calmed down a bit.

"okay liam, i'm going to go in, yeah? i'll just tell zayn you tried to visit? is that okay?" as much as he wanted to see zayn, and how bad he felt not being able to do it, he just couldn't bring himself to take any steps further through those doors. so liam just nods and scotty gave him a hug before being led to the other side of the room.

"hi liam, i'm mack, a guard here. is it okay if i stay with you while your friend gets back?" liam looked to the voice and the guard seemed nice enough to trust, giving him a little smile and nodded. "okay, cool. your friend told me that you don't talk and that's okay. i too have a relative that is mute, so i can understand what you're going through, well to an extent. and i won't ask too many questions." mack gave a kind smile to liam and it did help that he knew a bit about it, or at least knew not to go overboard with questions.

"malik, you have a visitor." zayn thanked the gods that he had an okay 'advisor'. zayn was surprised though that he was let visitors at this time, maybe it was because of his advisor that he was let that at this stage. he still doesn't even know his name.

"okay, great. now?"

the advisor nodded and motioned for zayn to wear what he just threw next to him. "this is what you have to wear while seeing visitors. this is so no one gets to sneak in any sort of items. also, you are usually allowed four visitors on your list, but we have cut it to two because of your situation. get into that, write down on this paper the two names, and we'll see if one or both of those people are here today."

"and if not, i got in this weird suit thing... for nothing?"

"correct." and he walked out the door.

zayn let out a 'right' to himself and weirdly looked at the suit once again, sighing and putting it on. after it's on, he finally realised, he has a visitor. was liam one? but he didn't say visitors because surely scotty was also here, to try talk some sense into the cops and guards, possibly my advisor too.

"malik." his advisors voice breaks him out of his trance and he says he is allowed to see the visitor. so the advisor took zayn out his room, and to the visitors hall where there are a few tables set up. zayn saw the back of scotty's head, smiling.

"you've got twenty minutes, tops." and then it was just them two.

"scotty, hey! so can you somehow get me out?" zayn was very keen to know if he'll be free, or at least be in the prison for way less, even if he actually has no clue how long they've said he's in for.

scotty sighed, "i'm talking to your advisor about it after we talk. they didn't want me to give you any information." zayn scoffed, "right. and the next time we meet you can't either? impossible."

"i don't know, man. this is also the only time we'll meet like this, face-to-face. the next time will have to be over the phone but like, you know, we're in the same room and all. just the transparent plastic in the way."

"what? why?"

"you're in for suspected attempt of murder, zayn. that's why."

"what bullshit." zayn said that a bit too loud, making guards give him a hard glance, making him slouch in his seat. "ugh, whatever. hopefully you'll succeed after we talk. so... how is liam?" zayn bit his lip, curious to know how his boyfriend is.

"well, he's actually here in the building..." zayn sat up straight, "what? where exactly? why is he here?"

"he wanted to come see you. like, he was going to physically be in this room, but when we got to the security section to come into this part, he started freaking out. i think it's the atmosphere, you know? but he's okay, a guard is chilling with him."

"i don't want any guards hands on him." zayn gritted lowly, not wanting to cause attention of the guards again.

"zayn, he's fine. and he misses you of course. i didn't really get the chance to see what exactly he wanted to say to you. but i know he'd want you to know he loves you and that you'll be out before you know it." scotty patted zayn's arm but he just let out a deep breath and leaned back in his chair.

zayn scoffed, "this is all my fault, him having a panic attack and feeling bad. oh my god, i even bet that ruth hates me! she won't want me near him with accusations like this!"

"hey hey, z, chill! she's fine. we had dinner with her and explained everything. it's all cool. she was a bit iffy at first, but you're safe."

zayn just groaned, putting his head in his hands, about to say another thing but getting interrupted. "okay folks, times up."

"that was hardly twenty minutes."

"malik, quiet. say your goodbyes."

"i'll see you soon, yeah? we'll get you out, promise."

"don't make promises you can't keep, scotty." zayn sadly said with a small smile, then being taken away.

1695 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 5.5K 35
Where zayn fall for a shy and A grade student Liam. Who helps him tutoring while zayn was on the edge of getting expelled. In short zayn is the bad...
32.8K 1.6K 26
[COMPLETED] "Loving can heal Loving can mend your souls And it's the only thing I know I swear it will get easier" - Photograph by Ed Highest ranki...
156K 6K 36
Zayn is a man who is always alone. He doesn't want anyone around him, nor talks to him. He doesn't want attention from his schoolmates. But Liam bein...
110K 3K 23
[COMPLETED] When Liam is bought at a slave market, he fully expects a difficult road ahead of him. What he does NOT expect is to find himself in a wo...