I'm back from the hiatus!

By berryrites

I'm back now. I'm sorry I left, sorry I kept you waiting. Thank you for waiting for me, I will continue to st... More

Prologue
I'm back~
Hello everyone!
Reunion.
ANNOUNCEMENT!
Self-produce concert!
Prepping for the concert!
Surprise Yume-chan!
Show Time!
I'm so sorry! [ANNOUNCEMENT!]
Concert Time~
Concert Time~ Part 2.
Suggestion for a new book.
Official?
Announcement~
I don't like you.
I wonder why?
Start the search!
Christmas Day!
Happy New Year!
A random spark of inspiration.
Answers to your Questions.
Soon.
Sorry, but it's not a chapter. :(
Valentine's Special~
Hardships.
Question to you.
Over.
Finishing line?
Finale~
The End.
Upcoming New Book!

Thoughts.

268 11 6
By berryrites

Please note that I do not own anything except plot and the original character.

From now on, this will be in Mira's POV.

Nijino-senpai left the room. I can't even begin to process the information. Nijino-senpai also said that in some way, I am similar to her. In what way? Is it because I have the potential to achieve the Sun Dress like what the Aikatsu system has deemed? Or is it because Nijino-senpai truly believes that just as she obtained her Sun Dress I will too?

I don't understand what Nijino-senpai is trying to say.

What is it that I'm lacking?

Why am I lacking it?

What do I have to do to achieve it?

"Nee-sama..."

Please give me some advice, I need it.

I looked at my desk, at a certain photo.

"Your smile lights up my day Mira!"

"It's your fault!"

"Why are you alive?!"

I hear the voices, again... Please go away...

I'm sorry...

Tears began to fall from my eyes uncontrollably. Horrible memories started to flood back into my mind. The reason why I decided to become an idol, the reason why I must continue being an idol.

The reason for my existence.

Why was it you, and not me?

And for the rest of the night, I cried myself to sleep.

[End of chapter 17]

Sorry for the late chapter! Not to mention it's super short too!

School just started recently and I have been so busy. I've been quite stressed out too, there's a couple of decisions in my life that I need to make and it's what you would call major decisions.

I'm really sorry that I haven't been updating the book. I promise I'll try to do better, and for those reading this chapter, thank you for waiting!

I'll see you guys in the next chapter, hopefully a longer one :)

~Berry :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 1.4K 25
❝ if you kiss me again like last night, i'll forgive you. ❞ 𝘢𝘭𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦 + 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘥. © blue lock. megumifushigu...
12.1K 396 8
COMPLETE Subaru x Yume I can't love her I can't love him She's a tomato He's a jerk She optimistic He's helpful Her smile His eyes What are my...
2.3K 63 12
Yume is now a third year at Four Star Academy Middle school division. What will she accomplish now that she is the top star idol? Read to find out! A...
1.8K 48 14
「STARLIGHT TRILOGY : SECOND」 After the miraculous event of the International Music Festival, things has changed in the world of Aikatsu! A new kin...