The Dark One (Highschool DxD)

By UbelOrias

Born Human to a mother who died while giving birth to you. You father didn't take it well abandoning you at t... More

Abilties and Harem
New Kid
Unknown History of King Arthur
Chance Meeting
Fight Against A Excailbur
Explaining
Exploring The Darkness
Waking A Deeper Power
Development
Phoenix Flare
More Development
Akeno Special Event (SFW)
Akeno Special Event (NSFW)
Visiting
Summoning
Dark Start
Seeking Darkness
Rating Game Part 1: START!
Rating Game Pt 2: Team Knight
Rating Game Pt 3: Team Rook
Raynare's Darkness (NSFW)
The Rating Game Pt 4: Bishop & King
The Rating Games Pt 5: Sudoku/Finish

Darkness Comes To Japan

26.4K 273 86
By UbelOrias

Y/n POV

I stepped off the plane into the Japanese Airport taking a deep breath.

Y/n: Looks like coming to Japan was the smart move.

Time skip

It was around nighttime when I found myself a hotel near the school. Paying for my room I quickly head up and got set up for the night.

Time Skip

It was the same burning building from that night, with all the dead bodies of the only family I ever had lying on the floor. There I was running away again as a child, getting chased by the man with white hair and that insane look on his face. He was cutting just about anything thing that was in his way. Pulling out a pistol he shoots me in my leg. Causing me to fall.

Priest: I can tell you, not a devil like the others... Listen when God closes a door, he opens a window. Well here's your window, join me and we can kill all this basted filth.

Y/n: *waking up screaming* I'll fucking claw your eyes out!!! *realize* Oh... Freed Sellzen, I'm going to enjoy killing you.

After taking a shower and getting dressed in the school uniform, I head out for Kuoh Academy, walking through the town streets, until I walk past a church that is up on a hill.

Voices: *distorted, and in your head* playthings... Fallon One... Let's have some fun with them...

Y/n: Why not I have an hour to spare.

I walked up to the church to see two fallen angels, one male, and one female.

Y/n: Two fallen angels in a church, oh wait... This is the church where the Gremory's slaughter everyone inside, well almost everyone.

Male: Well look what decided to put itself on a plater.

Female: And to think we planned I whole evening together, how disappointing

Y/n: Oh yeah really disappointing, now tell me was it Azazel or Kokaballs? (Kokabial)

Both fallen angels started chuckling at the name Kokaballs.

Female: Oh God I have to remember that one.

Y/n: Too bad *stabbing the man through the chest, and unleashing a dark aura* one of you are already died.

Female: You bastard! I KILL YOU! *cuts off Y/n left arm*

Y/n: Oh come on, I start school today.

Female: *on the ground* But, I... You... What the fuck!

Y/n: You know I think I'll keep you alive, but you're going to deliver a message to Kokabial for me.

Female: (scared) W-what makes y-you think that I will do t-that?

I took my hand drove it into her chest and pulled out a gray beating heart. I stood up.

Female: (scared) What is that?

Yin: It's your heart.

applying pressure to the heart the fallen angel grabbed her chest and starts screaming in agonizing pain.

Y/n: Now you're going to deliver a message to Kokabial for me.

Female: Yes sure, whatever I can do!

Y/n: Next time bring an army.

Female: Alright!

She quickly started to fly away, but I crushed the heart, turning it to ashes, and watched as she fell to the ground.

Y/n: Oh man look at the time, it's strange how time flies when you're having fun. I need to get to school.

I picked up my arm and stuck it back on, the arm healed perfectly. And the shirt fixed itself. Wrapping myself in a dark aura, I went to a block away from the school.

Y/n: What's this I sense many devils here. Two devil families.

Y/n: This. . . may be interesting after all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 3.2K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
6.1M 98.8K 104
๏ผžใ€Œ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜Œ๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ใ€ ๐’๐‹๐€๐˜๐„๐‘ ๐•๐„๐‘. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
155K 5.6K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
289K 8.6K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...