Falling for a Silly Kitty! {...

Da XxMarichat12xX

A Cute MariChat Love Story! When a Parisian Superhero sees a Cute Civilian. He has feelings for her, as well... Altro

First Meeting!
The Other Side
Sick Marinette
Recovering
Satur-Bake!
Telling the truth and Going public
Some News...
OMG!!! And Sorry....
Almost a year!

A Surprising Reaction

4.8K 101 105
Da XxMarichat12xX

"Wake up, Kid!"
"Huh?"

"Your gonna be late!" Plagg shouted in to Adrien's ear. "Fine, Plagg I'm getting up!" Adrien says getting up and getting dressed.
"Oh, and don't forget your confessing to Marinette today." Plagg pointed out.

OMG, I completely forgot about that! ~ Adrien

"Come on kid, did you forget?" Plagg asked while flying up to his nose. "I-I kind of did..." Adrien said while scratching to back of his neck.

"Oh kid, how could you forget that your Princess loves your civilian form. Yet she can't tell you because she has a enormous crush on you that makes her stutter when your around. And you've been to dense to notice it!" Plagg ranted

Adrien blushes as he noticed that everything that Plagg said was true. Even when Plagg said that he was to dense to see the crush his Princess had on his civilian form.

"Oh, come one kid, if you wait any longer you'll be late to school!" Plagg said impatiently. "Ok, I'm going, I'm going!" Adrien said while running out his door and grabbing his bag. As soon as he makes it to school he sees Marinette.

"Marinette, can I talk to you?" Adrien asked while walking up to the trio. "Sure, Adrien." Marinette answered. *Hmm, she didn't stutter hopefully it doesn't change anything.* Adrien thought while leading Marinette to a private area.

"So, Marinette, I have something to tell you." Adrien stayed while scratching his head nervously. "Say it then, Adrien." Marinette stayed while giving a cute smile.

"Uhm... I have to say that I have a crush on you, Marinette!" Adrien stayed quickly so he wouldn't back out. "I'm sorry Adrien, I can't return those feelings for you." Marinette stayed while trying to be as nice as possible. "W-What, what do you mean?" Adrien sayed surprised and disappointed.

"I did have a crush on you since you gave me that umbrella. But after a while, after I was with a f-f-friend." Marinette said nervously and blushing. She also had difficulty saying the word friend. "But after a while this special someone kind of, stole my heart. So I'm sorry Adrien but I have a crush on someone else."

"I-It's ok...." Adrien said sadly and walked away. Marinette felt so sorry for him, but a special kit- someone already took her heart.

For the rest of the day it was awkward, at first period when the both ingnored each other. Alya and Nino got suspicious, so when Marinette went to the bathroom they both decided to ask him what was wrong.

"Hey, Dude what's wrong?" Nino asked Adrien. "Yea it's all fine..." Adrien said while rubbing his red, puffy eyes. "Ok, you are not fine, Adrien what's wrong?" Alya asked Adrien.

"Ok, fine, I confessed to Marinette about liking her..." Adrien told Alya and Nino. Alya was fan-girling until Adrien told her...

"But she told me she used to have a crush on me but someone else stole her heart." Adrien choked out before sobbing. "OMG, Marinette said this!" Alya looked at Nino who was comforting Adrien.

"Marinette will be coming back soon and I don't want her to see me like this. Bye guys!" Adrien said while walking away, waving.

"Bye dude..." Nino said while comforting Alya who was tearing up because Adrienette didn't work.

They all went home and all of them were confused why Marinette rejected Adrien. While with Adrien he was thinking of visiting Marinette as Chat instead of Adrien.

"Plagg do you think I should visit Marinette as Chat?" Adrien asked his loving cat kwami. "I-I down't know Kwid! Ask yourswelf!" Plagg said while devouring his Camembert cheese.

"Well I'm going, PLAGG CLAWS OUT!" Adrien shouted while getting ready to transform. "Nooooooooo, my cheese!" Plagg yelled while being sucked in to the ring.

As Chat jumped out his window and onto the roofs of Paris. He had his mind set in his Princess. When he got to his Princesses window.

*Tap Tap Tap*

"Oh, Chat come in!" Marinette said while chuckling. When Chat came in he came in slowly suspicious of her chuckling.

"So Purrincess, what ar-!" Chat stopped when he looked to and saw Marinette in a Chat Noir onesie. Marinette giggled "What Kitty, cat got your tongue?" Marinette walked up to Chat and grabbed the bell in his costume. "Uhm.. Uhm." Chat stuttered realizing how close Marinette was to him.

But before Chat could do anything Marinette kisses him.

"Mhmmm, Kitty." Marinette said
"Are you having a purr-fect kiss." Chat winked and wiggled his eyebrows. "Shut it Kitty!" Marinette rolled her eyes. "Make me, Purrincess" Chat said while looking straight into her bluebell eyes. "Ok." Marinette said while kissing him again and this time Chat returned the kiss.

"I love you, Kitty." Marinette said after breaking away from the kiss. "I-I love you too, my Kitten." Chat said while trying to make fun of the Chat Noir onesie she was wearing. "Hey! I made this to match you!" Marinette said while pouting. "Awe come on, Princess you look adorable when you are pouting."And you look handsome when I'm kissing you!"
(Sorry couldn't think of anything better)
Marinette said while flirting with Chat. "Uhm, Princess?" Chat asked her.

"Yes Kitty?" Marinette said while winking at him. "Were you flirting with me?" Chat said nervously while blushing. "Yes, it's just purrfect seeing you blushing. It's just
a-mew-zing!" Marinette said answering his question. "Wait, Princess did you make..... cat puns?!" Chat said while walking up to her. "No definitely not!" Marinette said while jumping into her bed.

"Yes you definitely did!" Chat said while creeping up to her bed. After a second he ounces on to the bed and went on top of Marinette. "Chat get off of me!" Marinette giggles while pushing him away, but then.

*Purr Purr*

"Wait, Chat did you just..... Purr?" Marinette asked while giving him a puzzled look. "N-No" Chat said thinking, *I'm going to kill Plagg later*

"Yes you did, come here Kitty!" Marinette said while pulling him in and cuddling him. "Good Night, Kitty." Marinette said while yawning.
"Good Night, Princess." Chat said while cuddling her.

————————————————————
Yay this chapter is 1028 words not including this. I was stressed out because of science fair and everything.

Just for some inside information my science fair was horrible! My judge was so rude about a 7th grade science fair project!

(Yes I'm in 7th grade)

And again I will not have a update schedule. And just for some information about me and what doing this year.

1) My birthday is April, 20!
2) I'm going to Cuba 🇨🇺 in March!
(March 2-9 to be exact! I might have some extra time and write chapters.)
3) I have SOL's coming up in a few months! (Yay 😐)

While I'm in Cuba or whenever, tell me if I should write long chapters but less of them. Or write short chapters but more of them.

And tell me any ideas to bring into this story or any ideas for you to find out more about me!

And thank you so much for 30 views, I know it's not a lot but it means a lot to me.

Thank for listening to my little rant ( If you did listen to it) and thank you for reading my story!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

12.8K 126 9
I have a lot of makeout scenes in here and they get VERY spicy :| ANYWAYS I SHOULD CONTINUE TO FEED THE FANS
1.3M 57.8K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
16.8K 466 12
Amy Broke up with sonic and sonic left bygone island.1.amy dosen't want to see him 2.eggman sent his robots around other places including metel sonic...
18.4K 182 12
At age 15 Phineas and Isabella finally confess how they feel but it's a little to late before...