𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖌𝖔𝖙 𝖒𝖊

By PARISTEEN

𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐒𝐨𝐧...𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 More

𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖌𝖔𝖙 𝖒𝖊
𝖈𝖔𝖕𝖞𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙
𝖉𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓
𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊
𝔬𝔫𝔢
𝔱𝔴𝔬
𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢
𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯
𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢
𝔰𝔦𝔵
𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫
𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱
𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢
𝔱𝔢𝔫
𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫
𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔳𝔢
𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫
𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫
𝔣𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫
𝔰𝔦𝔵𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫
𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫
𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫
𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫
𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶
𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔬𝔫𝔢
𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔱𝔴𝔬
𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢
𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯
𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢
𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔰𝔦𝔵
𝖊𝖓𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖔𝖓𝖊
𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫
𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱
𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢
𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶
𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔬𝔫𝔢
𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔱𝔴𝔬
𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢
𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯
𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢
𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔰𝔦𝔵
𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫
𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱
𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢
𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔶
𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔬𝔫𝔢
𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔱𝔴𝔬
𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢
𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯
𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢
𝖊𝖓𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖙𝖜𝖔
𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫
𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱
𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢
𝔣𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔶
𝔣𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔶 𝔬𝔫𝔢
𝔣𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔶 𝔱𝔴𝔬
𝔣𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢
𝔣𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔶 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯
𝔣𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔶 𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢
𝔣𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔶 𝔰𝔦𝔵
𝔣𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔶 𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫
𝔣𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔶 𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱
𝔣𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔶 𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢
𝔰𝔦𝔵𝔱𝔶
𝖋𝖎𝖓𝖆𝖑𝖊

𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝔰𝔦𝔵

3K 182 119
By PARISTEEN

01:58pm | 04/14

"I'm bored" I groaned as I hung upside down from Masai's bed

"don't you have homework to do?" He asked from his desk

"all finished. entertain me!"

"babe I've got an assignment due tonight, you're gonna have to wait"

I pulled myself up to grab my phone then let myself fall to hang again. I unlocked my phone then went to the FaceTime app and clicked on Tay's contact. Now's probably a good time to catch up with my twin.

It rung for a little while before the connecting sign came up. The WiFi here sucks, which makes me wonder what all our money being paid is going to.

"yerrr" I said once the call connected

"Good afternoon Micaiah" He said with a warm smile

"you got your dick sucked didn't you?" I asked automatically recognizing that glow

"a lil somethin somethin" He said with a calm shrug

About two months ago he found out that Yasmin in fact was cheating on him, proving that my suspicion was called for. Ever since then he's been hoeing around a little and as his twin I've been supporting the antics.

Taylor's not really a 'hoe' but after wasting two and a half years on that relationship he deserves to get out there. He hasn't been having sex with every girl he's laid eyes on though. Just flirting, talking and the occasional blowjob, he's only actually had sex with like two girls after Yasmin.

"as you should. don't catch anything though. end up turning into Leigh"

"shhh" I heard come from Sai's desk

oops.

"He caught something?" Tay asked

"your big ass mouth" Masai whispered

ehh now that it's out there might as well.

"yeah, but luckily it was just chlamydia. he got it treated right away"

"why am I not surprised? and I'm guessing he's still not keeping it in his pants"

"some people don't change" I shrugged

"how are you and Masai?" He asked

"there won't be an us if he keeps neglecting me. always procrastinating yet somehow has higher grades than me, I don't understand"

"I work best under pressure, and don't worry I'll be there to break your back after this paragraph" Sai said

"so the same basically?"

I rolled my eyes then pulled myself up so that I was sitting up on his bed. I was starting to get a little dizzy from hanging upside down.

"so you won't believe this" He said immediately catching my attention

"spill"

"apparently Ronnie and Tre have been sneaking around together"

"what?" I asked a little too high-pitched

"you knew?"

"since the cruise yeah, how'd you find out?"

"Storm—who's apparently my new twin since she told me right after finding out. how did you find out?"

"I walked in on them doing things I don't even want to remember. They made me promise not to tell anyone so I didn't"

"you told me" Masai shouted

"you told him before me?" Tay asked

"now who's the big mouth?" I said grilling him even though he couldn't see me

"some twin you are. I wonder what else you haven't told me"

In all honesty that's the only thing I've kept from him. I tell him literally everything of my life. It's actually scary the amount of information he knows about me. If it ever became the case where he were my enemy or something I'd be screwed, but then again so would he because I know an equal amount of him.

"that's the only thing I swear"

"yeah yeah. I need your advice though—you and golden boy. would I be foul if I fucked Yasmin's sister?"

"if you gotta ask..."

"it's not even out of spite, Yas and I are cool. but we've been texting for some weeks now and I really wanna kill"

"bro go for it. you owe shawty no respect after what she did to you. get your nut and keep it pushin my friend" Masai said

oh...I guess I'll be needing to hide Storm if I do ever get on his bad side.

Before I could respond to him I noticed that I was getting a call from Majesty. He's never once called me since I've known him. We've only ever texted.

"do what you gotta do Tay, don't feel ashamed after what she did. I'll call you back though my roommate's calling"

"aight, later" He got out right before I ended the call and accepted Majesty's

"Hello?"

"uhh bro, campus police is at our door. they said they wanna search the room—specifically your side for some contraband or something. I told them not unless you're present but they determined to wait"

contraband? I keep myself out of trouble at all times what would campus police want from me?

"I'm on my way, thanks"

"no biggie" He said then hung up

"that's wild sus" Masai said standing up from his desk

"exactly. this better be a prank or something" I said before getting up from his bed

We both got dressed then left his room as quickly as possible. Being that his hall is all the way on the edge of campus and mine is center campus it was a bit of a walk. A walk that we're both used to now after alternating between his and my room for almost two semesters now.

When we got to my building there were two university police cars parked right by the entrance. So this isn't some kind of joke or prank?

I felt my heart drop and palm begin to sweat a little. I know I'm not guilty of anything but where is this all of a sudden coming from?

Masai followed behind me as we walked into my building and up the stairs to the second floor. Once leaving the staircase I could make out about three officers standing by my door. Wow they didn't leave even after it took us more than 15 minutes to get here.

Their attention turned to me as I neared my room.

"which one of you is Micaiah London?" One of them asked looking between Masai and I

"me" I said

"we have reason to believe that there is something potentially harmful to the students and faculty of this campus being held in this room. we're here to search the premises to make sure nothing of that nature is held in here"

"do you have a warrant?" I asked

"we d-don't need a warrant" A different officer said and was immediately scolded by the officer who seemed to be in charge

Most likely because of the false statement he just said. Unlike most of the other students I actually read the student living handbook. As a aspiring lawyer I make sure to read what I'm agreeing to.

"oh you don't? would you like me to recite the student code of conduct and judiciaries? because I have it memorized like Nicki's verse on Monster, I can recite it in my sleep"

They all looked upset at my knowledge. It's not my fault I choose to not be ignorant when it comes to my rights. That's where a lot of black people go wrong. They allow the system to play them just because they're "in charge," when in all honestly we the people have the say—or at least that's the way it's supposed to be.

"we'll be back in an hour or so" The one in charge said before walking past me, soon followed by the other two

"and I'll be waiting"

They were gone in seconds and my door immediately swung open with Majesty standing behind it like he was listening the whole time.

"that's my little lawyer" Masai said patting my head before walking past Majesty into our room

"deadass. you handled that well. I didn't even think warrants applied to dorm rooms, I would've let them in as soon as you got here" Majesty said

"why wouldn't it apply? we basically pay rent to stay here. for the semester this is technically our personal property, besides building rules for safety we can treat it as our own"

I walked in to see Masai laying on my bed with his clothes on and legs dangling off since his shoes were still on his feet. If not for the current situation I would be chewing his head off for being on my bed with outside clothes on after I repeatedly yell at him for it.

"what kinda contraband you think they looking for?"

"I have no idea. I kinda wish I let them search just to get it over with"

"nah I'm glad you didn't. I lost a dime somewhere in here the other day. I'll be damned if the boys find it first"

"a dime? I think they'd be more interested in a quarter"

"no babe" Masai said shaking his head

I looked between the both of them then finally picked up on it. I'm guessing it's some kind've weed lingo. As you can tell I've never smoked a day in my life. Probably surprising since my dad used to be a pothead.

"that's besides the point. let's start looking because obviously they're searching for something and I have no doubt that they'll be back" I said

Masai groaned but then jumped off my bed. I'll be damned if those police try and pin anything on me.

"there's literally nothing here" Masai said as he closed my bottom drawer

We've been searching for almost two hours. That's a lot of time considering my room is the size of my closet back home—not that big for a room shared by two.

Majesty did end up finding his dime though. He went out to smoke it but not before inviting us to tag along. Neither of us smoke though so we declined. But apparently Masai used to smoke which I only just found out. He gave it up in junior year of high school which is when he started to take basketball more seriously.

"yeah there's nothing here"

I turned off the light at my desk then got up to walk over to him by my bed. He pulled me into an embrace and placed a kiss on my forehead.

We just stood there for a little bit until there was a knock on my door.

"they wasn't playing bout coming back" Masai said

I left his embrace and walked over to my door to open it. Instead of seeing the same three officers from earlier it was Amar behind the door.

"oh...hey" I said a little confused

"what's up? I heard university police came by, everything good?"

"yeah...yeah. how'd you find out?"

"I get informed of these things—everything that happens on this floor actually. just wanted to check up and make sure your rights weren't violated or anything" He said while leaning against the edge of my door frame

why'd he have to lean over like that? It's already a struggle to just look at his fine self.

"so you good?" He asked drawing me back into reality

"oh yeah—yeah I'm good"

"aight that's good. I guess I'll see you later then" He said before flashing a smile that showed his perfect teeth

"yeah" was all I got out

He nodded to Masai behind me then walked off. oh damn...Masai.

I closed the door then turned around to see Masai standing there with his arms crossed over his chest.

"you wanna fuck him don't you?"

"no—I just think he's attractive, is that wrong?"

"nah. but if you wanna fuck him just say the word...we'll take him together" He said calmly before walking back over to my bed

did I just hear him correctly? as interesting as that sounds that's not something I'd be comfortable with.

"Sai I don't want him, and certainly not with you. I just think he's good-looking, sorry if that's such a bad thing"

"its not a bad thing, it's normal. I ain't got lie I be looking at other people too and wondering what it'd be like to get in that. doesn't mean I care about you any less or that I'm tempted to cheat. if a person look good they look good, you can't help it. and I was kidding about that, I don't like to share what's mine"

"what's yours?"

"yes, what's mine. you are mine, and as long as I've got you nobody else can have you—I put that on my father"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 9.4K 26
| 𝐚𝐡 • 𝐠𝐚𝐡 • 𝐩𝐚𝐲 | 𝟏. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞. 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧�...
193K 6K 32
"Damn, I'm hooked."
471K 23.7K 101
𝑫𝒆𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏: (𝒗.) 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒈𝒖𝒕-𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒉 𝒐𝒇 𝒆𝒖𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒂 𝒆𝒙𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒔𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈�...
490K 25.2K 44
𝐁𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐟𝐨𝐫, 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞. 𝘽𝙊𝙊𝙆 2