๐–๐ˆ๐‚๐Š๐„๐ƒ ๐†๐€๐Œ๐„, klaus...

By geminiklaus

๐ŸŒปโœจ โ—.*๏ฝฅ๏พŸ "๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ... More

[ CAST ]
[ EPIGRAPH ]
[ ACT ONE ]
[ CHAPTER ONE ]
[ CHAPTER TWO ]
[ CHAPTER THREE ]
[ CHAPTER FOUR ]
[ CHAPTER FIVE ]
[ CHAPTER SIX ]
[ CHAPTER SEVEN ]
[ CHAPTER EIGHT ]
[ CHAPTER NINE ]
[ CHAPTER TEN ]
[ CHAPTER ELEVEN]
[ CHAPTER TWELVE ]
[ CHAPTER FOURTEEN ]
[ CHAPTER FIFTEEN ]
[ ACT TWO ]
[ CHAPTER SIXTEEN ]
[ CHAPTER SEVENTEEN]
[ CHAPTER EIGHTEEN ]
[ CHAPTER NINETEEN ]
[ CHAPTER TWENTY ]
[ CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE ]
[ CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO ]
[ CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE ]
[ CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR ]
[ CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE ]
[ CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX ]
[ CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN ]
[ CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT ]
[ ACT THREE ]
[ CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE ]
[ CHAPTER THIRTY ]
[ CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE ]
[ CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO ]
[ CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE]
[ CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR]
[ CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE]
[ CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX ]
[ CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN]
[ ACT FOUR ]
[ CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT]
[ CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE]
[ CHAPTER FORTY ]
[ CHAPTER FORTY-ONE ]
[ CHAPTER FORTY-TWO ]
[ CHAPTER FORTY-THREE ]
[ CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR ]
[ CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE ]
[ CHAPTER FORTY-SIX ]
[ CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN ]
[ CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT ]
[ CHAPTER FORTY-NINE]
[ CHAPTER FIFTY ]
[ CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE]
[ CHAPTER FIFTY-TWO ]
[ CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE ]
[ ACT FIVE ]
[CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR]
[ CHAPTER FIFTY-FIVE ]
[ CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX ]
[ CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN ]
[ CHAPTER FIFTY-EIGHT ]
[CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE]
[ CHAPTER SIXTY ]
[ CHAPTER SIXTY-ONE ]
[ CHAPTER SIXTY-TWO ]
[ CHAPTER SIXTY-THREE ]
[ CHAPTER SIXTY-FOUR ]
[ CHAPTER SIXTY-FIVE ]
[ CHAPER SIXTY-SIX]
[ CHAPTER SIXTY-SEVEN ]
[ ACT SIX - THE FINAL ACT ]
[ CHAPTER SIXTY-EIGHT ]
[ CHAPTER SIXTY-NINE]
[ CHAPTER SEVENTY ]
[ CHAPTER SEVENTY-ONE ]
[ CHAPTER SEVENTY TWO ]
[ CHAPTER SEVENTY-THREE ]
[ CHAPTER SEVENTY-FOUR ]
[ CHAPTER SEVENTY-FIVE ]
[ CHAPTER SEVENTY-SIX ]

[ CHAPTER THIRTEEN ]

18.3K 775 701
By geminiklaus

warning: implied but not detailed death of a minor.

1000 A.D

She felt soft and warm, supple skin relaxed under his less than gentlemanly touch.

The vortex of anger that swirled around him had drowned out any thoughts of chivalry, his rage running red through his veins.

Letting out a raspy moan, Tatia's fingers ran down his chest, his lips firmly and relentlessly attached to her neck.

At that very moment, Niklaus didn't think of the sobbing mess he had left his wife in, he didn't think of the unborn child that sat comfortably in her womb, all he could think of was Kol and Astrid together. The betrayal they had cast upon him.

They could have each other, he couldn't care less anymore. Perhaps his beautiful wife didn't want him, but Tatia did, something she eagerly expressed by scraping her nails down the taunt skin of his bare chest.

She wanted him, yearned for him, not Kol his immature brother, but him.

Perhaps Tatia may have desired Elijah as well, but Niklaus didn't dwell on the matter, as it was his name leaving her shapely lips as they hid in the shadows towards the back of the dreary tavern.

His firm hands continued their assault of caressing her body, ignoring the comments that came to mind, comparing her physical physique to his wife's.

Her hips were smaller, his fingers didn't naturally curve around her hipbone comfortably like they did with Astrid's.

Tatia's waist seemed wider, and though her breasts felt larger through her gown, they were nowhere near as perfect as his wife's, Astrid's were firmer and the perfect handful.

Pushing the thoughts of Astrid to the back of his mind, Niklaus let out an animalistic growl, his fingers winding in Tatia's curls, tugging painfully at her roots, making her gasp as he ferociously met her lips with his.

...

All Astrid could focus on was the sudden pain that ran her senses into a desperate overdrive, her fingers tightly clutching the bloodied gown as she tried to think of anything but the endless dreadful scenarios that ran through her mind.

With each burst of pain, Astrid struggled to hold in her cries. Would this be it? Was she to loose her babe just like the two babes her mother had lost after Astrid?

She wasn't sure how long Rebekah had been gone, but it had truly felt like hours to Astrid as she struggled to stand, trying to make her way towards the bed of unmade furs.

Fingers clutching the wooden shelf above her, Astrid managed to pull herself into a standing position, her feet sticky with fresh blood.

A yelp of pain left her lips as her hands flew to her stomach, tears now endlessly streaming down her cheeks as she took a step towards the bed.

With each step, Astrid could feel her hope slipping away, her mother had told her that sometimes a woman would bleed before labor, but the amount that was flowing was alarming.

It was heavier than her monthly cycle.

As she lowered herself down to the furs, Esther and Rebekah miraculously ran through the cottage door. Rebekah's cheeks were flushed a vibrant pink, her chest heavily rising and falling as heavy pants left her lips.

Clearly she had ran across the village to Esther, perhaps the healer had been at Ayana's house.

Esther was carrying her basket of healing produce, her features stonily calm, surprising Astrid, not that she dwelled on the matter for long as another surge of pain racked her body.

Rushing to the brunette's side, Rebekah draped an arm around her as Esther pushed the furs away from Astrid's legs before she rolled the stained crimson gown up to Astrid's knees.

"It's all right, Astrid. It seems the child is ready to come out." Esther tried to smile, although the distress in her eyes was evident.

Shaking her head, Astrid pointed a trembling finger at the bottom of her rolled up dress. "T-the b-blood."

Esther smiled, pushing Astrid's hair away from her sweaty forehead, the baby hairs sticking to the moist skin. "Sometimes a woman may bleed before labor-." Esther paused.

Taking in the state of the cottage, a sinking feeling flooded through Esther, her gaze flickering between the broken table and chairs, the over spilt pot of porridge and the puddle of blood on the floor.

It was then her eyes landed on the abandoned necklace that sat beside the empty cauldron. Niklaus.

Swallowing nervously, Esther almost seemed uncomfortable as she turned to Rebekah. "My daughter, I need you to fetch Niklaus- urgently, take him his necklace."

Uncertainty laced on her lovely features, Rebekah seemed to not wish to let go of Astrid, her gaze unsure as she frowned.

"But mother-"

Unpacking the wicker basket beside her, Esther stubbornly shook her head. "Now, Rebekah!" She demanded.

Surprised by her mother's sharp tone, Rebekah turned to Astrid, tears clouding her doll like eyes as she leaned down to press a kiss to Astrid's head. "I'll be right back with Nik, okay."

Astrid's lower lip trembled, as if Niklaus would want to come back. He had been enraged, the look of betrayal in his soulful eyes a haunting vision.

If he believed she had been unfaithful with Kol, who was she to say he didn't assume the child was his brother's bastard.

Without another protest, Rebekah rushed from the cottage, holding her skirts in her hand as she sprinted away as quickly as she could, seemingly still out of breath from running back and forth to fetch Esther.

Turning to the brunette, Esther forced a smile.

She had to do this, it was the only way, she would save her son and daughter-in-law the pain she had felt when Dahlia had taken away her child.

Perhaps it had gone wrong with Aslaug, but Esther was certain that the potion would not harm Astrid, just the child that was trying desperately to escape her womb.

Till she came up with a solution for her Dahlia situation, Esther would do what she had to do. And not only that, she was saving the child many troubles, it would be a wolf, like it's father.

Esther may have managed to manipulate Niklaus into wearing his charmed amulet, but the situation and explanation would certainly be harder with a newborn babe.

Running her fingers through Astrid's chocolate curls, Esther sent her a smile. "It'll all be okay."

Blue eyes full of unshed tears met hers, pulling desperately at Esther's heart as she swallowed.

"Promise?" Astrid's words came out muffled by sobs.

Nodding, Esther wiped Astrid's tears away. "Yes, here, let me get you something for the pain."

Turning away from Astrid, Esther barely managed to control the tremble of her hands as she pulled the veil of vibrant purple liquid out of her basket.

Containing many ingredients and a large quantity of wolfsbane, it would rapidly kill the child.

The poison would quickly do its work, and with the child being a wolf, the wolfsbane would prevent it from healing, resulting in a swift yet painful death.

Pouring the violet liquid into a horn, Esther turned back to face the brunette, shoving the goblet into her hands. "Here, drink this, it'll ease the pain." She commented, a shiver running down her spine at her own cold words.

She had said the same to Aslaug, however, it hadn't eased the redheads pain, it had killed her and the child.

Astrid's blood stained fingers wrapped around the horn, before slowly raising it to her lips, the liquid tasted bitter and horrid on her tongue.

Pulling a face, Astrid paused after taking a single sip, sticking her tongue out in disgust.

Noticing this, Esther sent her a pointed yet painted smile. "It doesn't taste the best, but I urge you, child. Drink it all up, every drop, it will help."

Deciding to heed Esther's advice, Astrid downed the disgusting liquid, resisting the urge to wretch as her tongue and the back of her throat began to tingle.

"Well done."

...

Niklaus was suddenly pushed away from the brunette, his amulet slammed into his chest forcefully as he barely managed to comprehend what was happening.

Clutching the necklace tightly as a calming feeling took over him, the rage washed away like forgotten sins.

'What the...'

Astrid- he had hurt her, shouted at her and then he had- he'd left her.

Shame his bemused mind, he was just as bad as his father, he had harmed the woman he loved, who was also heavily pregnant with his child.

The rage that had filled his veins had spread like wildfire, it was unexplainable, a horrid feeling he'd hoped he never would have to endure again.

And after hurting his dear wife, he had come to the tavern, he'd shamelessly kissed and groped Tatia, fortunately Rebekah had come in enough time to prevent them from taking their business into one of the taverns private rooms.

"Nik, what the hell is wrong with you!?" Rebekah's shrill tone captured his attention as Tatia stood beside him, her eyes narrowed and nose pointed distastefully in the air.

She didn't seem to be troubled by the situation, not bothering to sort out her rustled gown, almost as if she yearned for Rebekah to see what herself and Niklaus had gotten up to.

Instinctively fastening the amulet back round his neck, Nik's confused gaze met Rebekah's fiery orbs. "Bekah- I- I don't."

She scowled heatedly, crossing her arms over her chest. "Save it, Nik. Your wife is at home, heavily bleeding, mother thinks she's in labor, but she said to me on the way that if she continues to bleed, her life and the babes could be in danger. And while this is happening you're here snogging this harlot!" Rebekah screeched.

Both brother and sister seemed to be too focused to notice the delighted grin that was on Tatia's lips.

Before she could say another word, Nik's brain ran into overdrive, rushing out the tavern and towards the small cottage he shared with his wife. He needed to be there for his wife, before it was too late.

Tatia scowled, rearranging her crumpled gown as Rebekah turned her attention to the brunette. "I pity Elijah, for not seeing the poison you possess. You may look like the flower, but you Tatia Petrova, be the serpent beneath it." Rebekah bit venomously.

Surprised by the comment, Tatia's eyes filled with an unreadable emotion: hurt, confusion, anger?

Rebekah wasn't too sure, but whatever it was, the comment had clearly affected the brunette, much to Rebekah's glee.

With a satisfied grin on her face, Rebekah turned to flee the bustling tavern, running in the same direction as Nik. She wouldn't waste any more time with Tatia, not when her best friend was in dire need of her support.

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 307 13
๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐€๐“, ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐˜ ๐…๐Ž๐‘ ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐€๐“. โ†ขโœฉโœฉโœฉโ†ฃ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐—ƒ๐—ˆ๐—Œ๐–พ๐—‰๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ๐—Œ๐–บ๐—…๐—๐—“๐—†๐–บ๐—‡'๐—Œ ๐—…๐—‚๐–ฟ๐–พ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐–พ๏ฟฝ...
237K 4.7K 44
แดกสœแด‡ษด ษช แดกแด€s แด€ แด„สœษชสŸแด… ษช'แด… sษชแด› า“แดส€ สœแดแดœส€s sแด›แด€ส€ษชษดษข ษชษดแด›แด แดแด˜แด‡ษด า“สŸแด€แดแด‡s sแดแดแด‡แด›สœษชษดษข ษชษด ษชแด› สœแด€แด… แด˜แดแดกแด‡ส€, ษช แด„แดแดœสŸแด… ส™แด€ส€แด‡สŸส แด›แด‡แด€ส€ แดส แด‡สแด‡s แด€แดกแด€ส. แด›สœแด‡ แด แด€แดแด˜ษชส€แด‡ แด…ษชแด€ส€ษชแด‡s ๐Ÿท.๐Ÿถ๏ฟฝ...
2.9K 56 25
In which it wasnt Hayley who got pregnant, but rather her best friend Niklaus Mikealson x oc The originals x oc
17.1K 757 16
๐˜๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ...