Lustful Wars | p•jm ✓

By UrMyHopee

"Trust me, babygirl. You don't want to start a war with me." ___________ Park Jimin = biggest fuckboy on the... More

INTRODUCTION
•one•
•two•
•three•
•four•
•five•
•six•
•seven•
•eight•
•nine•
•eleven•
•twelve•
•thirteen•
•fourteen•
•fifteen•
•sixteen•
•seventeen•
•eighteen•
•nineteen•
•twenty•
•twenty one•
•twenty two•
•twenty three•
•twenty four•
•twenty five•
•twenty six•
•twenty seven•
•twenty eight•
•twenty nine•
•thirty•
•thirty one•
•thirty two•
•thirty three•
•thirty four•
•thirty five•
•thirty six•
•thirty seven•
updates!
•thirty eight•
•thirty nine•
•forty•
•forty one•
•forty two•
•forty three•
•forty four•
•forty five•
•forty six•
•forty seven•
•forty eight•
•forty nine•
•fifty•
•fifty one•
•fifty two•
•fifty three•
•fifty four•
•fifty five•
•fifty six•
•fifty seven•
Spin off: Hearthrob

•ten•

35.8K 1.6K 1.6K
By UrMyHopee

*Steamy content ahead*

The never-ending halls spin you into an eternity of walking, passing the refined appealing white walls that manage to over shine you, stealing the spotlight away to make you feel like a helpless lost girl wandering around endlessly. You didn't realize that you were going to be checking approximately fifty rooms, it would leave you the whole night to wander.

Your heels throb at your ankles, begging you to take a rest before your feet fall off. Room after room, you enter and exit, sighing as your eyes oddly can't seem to capture any signs of a bathroom.

Was it really a bathroom you were looking for though?

That's what you were telling yourself but subconsciously your body was driving you further for a different reason, trying catch a glimpse of a certain someone.

Hand grasping a glass handle, you turn it and push open the stainless door. You peek in, entering as you lazily glance around the room. In a split second, your eyes fall on a half-naked man standing near a bed, his hands clutching a black shirt and his back slightly turned away from you.

"Oh!" you let out before you can stop yourself, embarrassed to have walked in so recklessly. "I'm so sorry, I should have knocked."

You take a step back, about to leave until the man completely turns around, facing you. As he realizes who's just interrupted, he gives you a smirk, "I'm glad you didn't."

Damn it, the orange hair you had been eyeing out for, you should have known.

You freeze in your spot, hand still on the door knob as you lose control of your limbs. Foolishly, your eyes drop from Jimin's smirking face to his gleaming chest and then finally to his defined abs. Above his black leather belt they appear as if god had carved them himself.

Fuck me

You tear your eyes off them, but it's too late, you had already stared for longer than you should have, basically spelling out the dirty thoughts in your head. You feel the heat covering your cheeks, turning them as red as tomato when your eyes meet his. As a result, Jimin's smirk deepens knowingly, he chucks his shirt on the bed, making his way over.

Your body goes into panic mode, shouting at you to escape.

"Well, this was fun, but I gotta go pee so..." you tell him gawkily with a tone of urgency. You rotate yourself to move as speedily as you can to exit the room, your heat beating rapidly as your inches away from freedom. But in seconds, a masculine hand plants itself on the door from behind you, slamming it shut.

Eyes shocked and wide at the swift approach, you stare at the bare hand pressed against the door. Feeling his dangerous body heat surrounding you as it seeps through your skin to your bones, his warm breath hits the back of your bare neck and it slides down your spine sending shivers.

Keeping your eyes fixed on his hand, you speechlessly try to move away from him but his other hand plants itself on the other side you, trapping you in his muscular cage.

"I've been waiting for a moment like this." You hear the husky voice behind you speak.

Slowly, you turn your body around to face his, finding his eyes cutting deep into your own. "Finally," he whispers lowly, "You're where I want you."

The urge to leave dissipates into thin air, your body giving up its shield to leave you defenceless before him.

You breathe out the last useless excuse, an attempt to fight him off, your body now limp but your mind still fighting. "Jennie's downstairs, you wouldn't want her to-"

"Do you think I would give a fuck," he growls, leaning in closer. His eyes drop to your lips and his voice lowers again "when I have you."

Breathing in each other's air, all the reasons to leave fully vanishes, your mind now closing in on you as it forgets all the anger you had pent up against him.

He lowers his head and you close your eyes in anticipation, preparing yourself for the final straw. But instead of feeling his mouth on your own, his velvet lips captivate the skin on your neck, and he kisses it tenderly, cupping it with his mouth. The feel of his lips on your sensitive skin sends you into bliss, biting you lip.

"You don't know what it does to me, Y/N." he huskily voices between kisses, admitting his lust for you.

The fragile and slow kisses down your neck drive you mad, making you want more and more.

"Seeing another man touching you like I should."

The moist kisses increase as his wet tongue slithers over your skin, teeth clamping down on it while he sucks in. Your eyes remain closed, the rapture pulling your eyelids down as a soft sigh releases between your lips.

Your hands grab his biceps, stopping him from leaving a hickey as he pulls back, his intoxicating lips finally leaving your skin so you can breathe again. He looks at you, puzzled, searching your eyes of an answer of what you truly want. He's not able to see the lust clouding your vision.

No words break the silence, only the brief sound of each other's breathing fills the room, heat rising with the burning desire waiting to be relished. Eyes on each other, neither of you say anything, holding each other's breath as the lack of touch becomes suffocating.

Where's the excuse? Where's the reason to not completely indulge the man before you?

Even if there were millions of reasons, your mind can't possibly bring them to memory while he's staring at you, when his face is only inches away from yours, daring to close in.

"Jimin..." you whisper his name, letting it float into the air like a dandelion softly blowing into the wind. Your hand rises, your thumb finding its way to his mouth as it strokes the bottom lip.

The whisper of his name from your mouth, the feel of your fingertips on his begging lips. He can't take it anymore.

He grabs your wrist, freeing his lips from your hand to smash them upon yours, taking your free will away with his mouth. His whole body collides with yours, pushing you up the door with his muscles as he drowns you in ecstasy, caressing the flesh of your lips back and forth until you run out of oxygen.

He bites down on your bottom lip, earning a gasp from you in return, he takes his chance to slip his skilful tongue inside. The ultimate feeling sends you into euphoria, the wetness of his tongue overwhelming your own as he digs deeper into your mouth.

All control of your body lets go, leaving your hormones to drive your actions. Surrendering all sense of limitation, your hands fly up into his hair, fingers tangling with his locks. Tongues twist into one, fighting a battle of dominance.

His hands travel all over your body, from squeezing your ass to grabbing your breast. At his commanding touch, a moan unintentionally escapes from your throat. Your nipples harden at the feel of him as your fingers tighten in his hair and he returns an eager groan.

Too deep into the kiss you don't realize his hands snaking around your waist to lift you onto his hips, your legs automatically wrapping around him. Carrying you effortlessly with your body attached to his, he moves to the bed, sitting down on the edge so you can straddle him.

Mouths still attacking each other, his fingers slip underneath your fragile dress. They slide up the smooth skin of your thigh until they reach your ass, entangling with the string of your thong as thoughts of ripping it off cascade around his brain.

He pushes his groin up while pushing your ass down onto him so that your clit rubs against his clothed boner. You moan into his mouth again, silently cursing at the thin fabric of your thong and his trousers becoming a barrier to more pleasure. Your hips demand themselves to move against his, pleading for more friction.

Jimin breaks his lips away from yours, his hands holding onto your hips to increase the force. He looks down at your hips and then up into your eyes as he pants "Goddamn, Y/N."

The sensuality builds up in you, driving you to move your hips faster, sending you higher on cloud nine. The breathing between both of you becomes more erratic, filling up the room with your pants.

"Y/N!"

Fuck

All motions come to a stop as your body pauses, head whipping around to the call of your name. Thankfully, the door's closed but by the second call of your name you can tell whoever is calling is nearing towards it.

"Shit," you curse, about to get off Jimin's lap "That must be Hoseok."

"Wait," his hands hold onto your hips like iron bars imprisoning you to him. "Don't go."

He stares up at you, eyes still full of unsatisfied longing as they implore you to stay. You stay seated on him and he eyes the mess he's created, the thin strap of your dress fallen off one shoulder, threatening to reveal your bare breast. Your wavy hair no longer has a parting, the locks twisted into a beautiful mess as a strand slowly falls into your face and your heavy breath whisks it away again.

"I have to." you quietly say, your voice losing all its stubbornness.

"Why?" Jimin asks, eyebrows slightly drawing as he wonders why you would want your body to leave his when they could dance with each other in the bed all night until there would be no more songs to dance to. "Are you afraid of Hoseok becoming jealous?"

You stop, the mention of Hoseok's name bringing back all your angry reasons.

"Fuck no." the dirty word slips out of your mouth, the firmness returning to your tone. Your head clears and your mind can tell yourself what to do again as you slip off his lap.

"You know why?" you rhetorically ask, staring at the lost boy sitting with his legs wide open on the bed. You approach the door, sorting your dress out as you open it. As much as you want to let it go to move past it, you can't. What he did to your best friend was despicable.

"Because he's not a big enough asshole to break your ankle."

Jimin's worded defence is cut off by the sound of you slamming the door, leaving his argument on the other side. Your body leans against it and a sigh breaks out your panting chest, knowing he won't be coming after you this time. Your head rolls back to stare at the ceiling, questioning what hell just happened.

"Oh, finally."

You hear an unfamiliar voice say. Your head shoots up, eyes falling on a familiar mint haired man with Hoseok's arm around his shoulder for support. The two make it over to you with difficulty, a dazed smile flashing through Hoseok's lips as Yoongi drags him over.

He stops in front of you, looking you up and down. "Why are you panting?" he questions.

You find it odd that he's the one asking questions. Your eyebrows cross at him to give him the same perplexed look "Why is my best friend hanging onto you like a limp jellyfish?"

He looks down at Hoseok who continues to smile as his head rolls around on his shoulders, his hand lightly slaps against your cheek. He lets out a low giggle "My best friend is so prettieeeee."

You look from him to Yoongi with a baffled look, waiting for an explanation because Hoseok was weird but he wasn't usually the whole sedated weird.

"Well, you see..." Yoongi sighs, pulling Hoseok's arm around him as it starts slipping off "I kind of gave him too much pot and I didn't know it was his first time."

You roll your eyes at his explanation, mentally slapping your forehead. "10 minutes." you tell him "I leave this guy for 10 minutes and this is what happens."

"Uh huh," Yoongi says, barely listening as he struggles to keep Hoseok from collapsing into the carpeted floor.

"Okay, just give him to me. I'll drive him home."

Yoongi's a bit hesitant to let you take Hoseok, both in the thoughts of not wanting to let Hoseok leave his side and that he's afraid you won't be able to carry him. But you manage to hoist him onto you safely, half of his body weight leaning on you. Yoongi's hands leave him unwillingly.

"Anyway, uh, thanks for this." you awkwardly tell him, realizing this was an odd first conversation for the two of you. "Enjoy the rest of your night."

With that, you turn around, dragging Hoseok's whining body down the stairs until you disappear.

Yoongi stops himself from running after you and Hoseok. His head hangs low as he stares at his leather shoes.

What a night, he thinks to himself, smiling softly at the blurry conversation he had with Hoseok.

He proceeds to turn the doorknob of the door you were leaning on in the same need of finding a bathroom but instead finding Jimin looking dishevelled on the bed.

And he wants to know why.

------------------------

Jimin abs appreciation gif

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 13.1K 29
Park Jimin has always been at the top of your list when it comes to people you despise. You and him could never be friends, let alone more than that...
133K 3.4K 29
[COMPLETED] ❝Oh come on, don't act like we didn't fuck last time.❞ -park.jimin ✨✨ Wherein you met the guy again whom your bestfriend sets you up for...
152K 4.9K 57
"𝙄 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙜𝙧𝙪𝙢𝙥𝙮 𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙- 🤡💦🍑👌" ...
371K 13.5K 30
Jungkook is homophobic. Jimin is gay and has a crush on Jungkook. They're best friends. How are they going to solve that out? "I like you." "Ew, tha...