An Arranged Marriage With Cha...

Von baffling-travesty

Alexandria had the hots for Chace Crawford ever since she saw him first in Gossip Girl as Nate Archibald, act... Mehr

For Him It's Arranged, For Me It's a Love Marriage
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Author's Note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
~Epilogue~

Chapter 16

18K 346 16
Von baffling-travesty

I gawked at the person who had just walked through the door. Dressed in a purple button up shirt and blue jeans with white sneakers entered a model behind the janitor. Unruly, umber hair messily combed and grey-blue eyes twinkling in hope and anticipation, it was none other than Chace Crawford in our school.

He looked around the class as screams erupted from the girl’s mouths. His eyes went through each girl’s face and captured mine just as I was about to duck. Just like in a corny movie, the whole class froze and all sounds went unheard. It was just me and Chace.

Slowly, a heart stopping smile spread over his face and my eyes were drawn to those luscious lips. A blush spread over my cheeks as I remembered the night he had put those lips on mine. Tearing my eyes away, I let my eyes wander up and down his body again and saw that in his hands was a bouquet of flowers, a big and I mean big teddy bear and a plastic bag. My lips turned down in a scowl when I saw the girls who had latched themselves around him.

They were all gushing and screaming at once so it was hard to understand what they were trying to say. The only people sitting down were Natalie, Emma and I along with the boys in the class.

Chace looked away from me and back at the Mr. Jackson and our Physics teacher. He must have said something because the two of them started to shush the girls and made them sit back on their seats.

“Hey everyone,” Chace started in a strong, confident voice. All girls swooned and replied with multiple sultry ‘hey’.

“Well I have got an apology to make but after that, I can give all the autographs you guys want. Okay with you all?”

Multiple ‘yes’ erupted and Chace smirked at everyone. His smirk dropped as he saw me glaring at him and a sheepish expression came on his face.

“Hey Alex,” he said in a small voice.

I gritted my teeth. Sure, make me look like the bad guy here.

I removed my eyes from him and firmly started to look out of the window.

I heard his footsteps before I saw him in the pin drop silenced class. I guess he sat on his knees because I could see him from the corner of my eye.

“Alex, look at me babe,” he said pleadingly. My eyes stayed attached to the window; I’m not going to look at him, I’m so not going to look at him.

“Alex,” he whimpered. Damn it!

I sighed and hung my head and turned towards Chace. “What do you want?” I asked grimacing.

He smiled and lent forward till his lips met mine. I froze. He was not supposed to kiss me –it made me turn to mush! He gave me a sweet kiss while I just parted my lips a bit in surprise.

I heard gasps all around us and a few cheers from the guys, I even heard the clicking of the camera shutters.

He opened his eyes and I saw clear disappointment in his eyes. I felt hatred fill me. Yes, I wasn’t the best kisser in the world but at least he could just hide his disappointment towards me like a gentleman!

I scowled at him and was about to turn away again when he said the words I didn’t expect from Chace.

“I’m sorry,” he apologized in a clear, even voice. I saw guilt in his eyes. “I’m sorry for what I did and I hope you can forgive me,” he grabbed my hands in his. “I wasn’t thinking straight and I just,” he hung his head as his voice broke but then he looked back up to meet my eyes. I was surprised by the determination I saw there. “I deserved all the words you said to me and I have nothing else to say but sorry. Please Alex, I’m really, really sorry.” His eyes kept boring into me and the first thing that came to my mind was that he was being too sweet, a bit too sweet for my taste I think.

“I even bought you a teddy bear,” he said grinning and handed me the big teddy bear. I looked at it shocked, he bought it for me?

“This is for me?” I asked his astonished.

He smiled widely at me. “So are these,” he said and handed me the bouquet of flowers and the small bag.

I smiled at him softly. “Thank you,” I leant forward and pecked his cheek. “You are forgiven,” I whispered in his ear.

He grinned at me, his eyes twinkling in obvious relief; I even saw his shoulders droop as he laughed breathily. Was he really that tense for my forgiveness?

Suddenly he stood up, picking me as he did and spun me around. I giggled as around us cheers exploded. After a few seconds he put me down and held my hand as he went to the front of the class again and signed autographs as promised.

After he was done, he winked at the girls and spoke in a loud voice. “Well now I have to take my dear wife home –don’t worry, I have the permission from principal to go home and have my way with her,” he said smirking.

I rolled my eyes as the girls swooned and the guys cheered him on. I was dreading tomorrow now; probably everyone would be gushing over me all over again.

We left the class after I said good bye to Natalie and Emma and picked up my bag. After taking out my books and registers from the locker, I handed some to Chace –which he took willingly by the way –and then let him drag me to the car.

“You know, you’re a really good actor,” I commented as he started the car and started driving home.

He sent me a quizzical look. “What do you mean?”

“You know the act in the class. You made it look like as if we really are in love.”

“It wasn’t an act.”

“Sure it wasn’t.” I rolled my eyes. “It was too good to be real.”

He frowned and looked forward. “Thanks for the bear and the flowers though, they are awesome.” I said casually.

He grunted.

I raised an eyebrow. “What’s up with you?”

He snorted and mumbled something incoherent. I frowned as I caught the words: ruined the mood… and asks… what’s wrong.

I pursed my lips. “So you take me out of school for what? You do know that you are wasting my hours of education right?”

He scowled at me. “I just wanted to apologize! Is that too hard to believe?” he demanded.

“Yes… it is.” I said after thinking for a minute.

He growled. “I really am sorry!”

I waved a hand. “I told you that you are forgiven didn’t I?”  

“Well your reaction doesn’t seem like it,” he muttered angrily.

“What do you want me to do? Shower you with kisses? Hug you till you die?”

“I like the second option,” he said seductively.

I raised an eyebrow. “Just for your information, whenever you use that tone with me, you make it sound like you are desperate.”

“Not my fault that I’m desperate for your kisses,” he muttered pouting.

I snorted. “I can see your desperation,” I said hinting at the newspaper a week ago.

He seemed to have gotten the hint because an angry red flush came to his cheeks. “The only reason I went to that club was to get my mind away from the kiss we shared!” he exploded.

I gasped softly, my eyes widening. His voice was too sincere to be fake, but I couldn’t, I wouldn’t believe it as the truth… I didn’t want to get hurt by him anymore.

“That’s not true… you didn’t even liked it,” I said quietly after a while and turned away.

“Then you are wrong. You were the one who didn’t like it.”

“No I didn’t.”

“‘You taste like vomit’” he recited bitterly. “It really makes me see how much you liked it Alex.”

I blushed. “I didn’t mean to say it, it wasn’t true. I was just embarrassed I guess.”

“Kissing your husband is nothing to be embarrassed of. What, I wasn’t good enough for you like Marques and Nathan?”

“Why are you bringing Nathan in to this?”

“Well he kissed you of course.”

“I can’t believe you are still on that topic!” I said shocked.

“Why wouldn’t I be?”

“Because that was the first and last time Nathan kissed me and I hated it!”

His jaw clenched. “You still kiss Marques.”

“Why the hell would I kiss Marques?” I asked bewildered.

“You like him that’s why,” he said.

AHH! HE IS IMPOSSIBLE!!!

“I like him as a friend; you were the one who assumed there was something going on between us. Why would I kiss my friend?” I said calmly.

“Oh,” he said surprised.

“Yeah,” I said nodding.

The rest of the ride home was silent.

____________________________________________________________

READ IT PLEASE!

Okay, i admit this chapter isnt much, and a bit boring,..... that's because i dont know what to write more ....i'm on what they call .... i forgot the word but it means the author doesnt know what to do with their story,,,, no i'm not about to leave this story hanging.. but i need suggestions on what to do in the next chapters.. don't worry i have the story planned out but i dont want to immediately skip all the months,,, ... so leave suggestions in the comments on ideas or wait patiently till i find something worth typing... =)) 

so Comment, comment and Comment... xD

xDMaham

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

Pre-Arranged Von Lee

Aktuelle Literatur

55.1K 1.5K 37
**** This is the sequel to Arranged, so please read that one first to get a gist of the characters and their lives involved in this one **** It was n...
8.8M 338K 37
Wedding Planner's Golden Rule: Don't fall in love with the groom. Handsome, charming, billionaire playboy, Aiden Carlisle's wedding to beautiful, but...
16.3K 2.9K 55
It starts with a dare and ends with a dare; after all this is a game. Chace Alexander is an attractive, charming and witty guy. He is a player of lo...
11K 286 22
Mackenzie Parker has had a crush on Wesley Carter since she was a freshman in highschool. As they get older her feelings start to grow, but get put o...