Trafalgar D. Water Law x Read...

By ABAO14

Sadly, I'm no longer accepting requests! :c BTW check ou my other one shots in my profile, they're not in thi... More

Requests are closed!
Sad Law x Angry Law x Reader
Cat Law x Bunny Law x Owner Reader
Law (D.I.D.) x Reader
Submissive Law x Dominant Reader (Peto Peto no Mi)
Child Sad Law x Babysitter Reader
Pirate Law brothers x Marine Reader
Adopted Law x Step-sister Reader
Law x Dragon Reader
Bad boy Law x Shy Reader
Werewolf Law x Human Reader
Singer Law x Dancer Reader - Songfic
Part 2 - Law (DID) x Reader
Bunny Law x Hunter reader
Single Dad Law x Childhood Friend Read
Wolf Law x Bunny Reader
Marine Law x Pirate Reader
Valentine's Day Special
Gang Leader Law x Gang Leader Reader
Dad Law x Pregnant Reader
Part 3 - Law (D.I.D.) x Reader
Disney Special - Mulan
Step-sinblings Law x Reader
Genderbender: Female Law x Male Reader
Captain Law x Newbie Reader
Yandere Neko Law x Owner Reader
Adult Law x Child Reader
Photographer Law x Model Reader
Female Law x Female Reader
Childhood friends Law x Tomboy Reader
Easter Special
Captain Law x Cook Reader
Easter Special - Law x Real World Reader
Kingsman Law x Princess Reader x Surprise Guest
Shark Fishmen Law x Human Reader
Vampire Law x Werewolf Law x Reader
Law x Geisha Reader x Zoro
Law x Extravagant Reader
Different Dimension Laws x Reader
Fanboy Law x Ninja Reader
Policeman Law x Thief Reader
Law x Witch Reader
Pocket Size Law x Reader
Doctor Law x Emotionless Reader
Guard Law x Princess Reader
Shark Fishmen Law x Human Reader Part 2
Child Law x Child Reader
Dancer Law x Dancer Reader
Possessive Law x Neko Reader
Law x Bipolar Reader

Yandere Law x Reader

7.2K 122 172
By ABAO14

Note: for those who don't like violence and/or SM (masochism/sadomasochism), and/or gore I advise you not to read this chapter!

You took deep breaths alongside the other equally exhausted crewmembers while sitting on the cold wet floor of the only corridor that led to the exit door of your submarine. 

You all had just ran inside, on time, as the submarine submerged deep into the ocean to avoid one of the biggest storms you had yet to experience...

"That storm came out of nowhere!" - Someone commented.

They were right. The day had started completely different from what it was now... it was sunny, calm, the submarine had been emerged most of the day, wich was rare, and you finished all your chores quickly to go play outside.

The storm hadn't even reached you yet and you could already feel it's pull and strength... it was coming in fast, definitely not a good sign.

The captain ordered an emergency diving, although you had yet to see the hermit.

Speaking of hermit...

"I should go check to see if the captain needs something." - Your announcement was followed by similar ones from collegues who needed to check the submarine's engines while others simply went to their rooms to rest.

You, particularly, didn't have any 'useful' function inside the submarine right now like others, but the thought of your hermit captain still being inside and never once coming out to enjoy the sunlight made you worry.

You had noticed that ever since you joined his crew, barely a month before, he had been staying inside his room for long amounts of time, more than usual according to the white bear.

It worried you he could be sick, just as it worried the rest of the crew, but they knew better than to disturb their captain, unlike you who had yet to have a taste of his punishments...

"Is dinner ready Ikkaku-chan?" - You poked your head inside the kitchen to see your friend at the stove.

"The captain's is ready. Could you please bring it to him?" - Ikkaku finished putting the food on a tray before handing it to you.

Ikkaku was one of the few people who still voiced their worry over their captain, since she was the main cook she knew more than anyone what, when and how much the captain ate, and according to her soon he'd fall ill due to his stubbornness...

So you two made a deal!

Since you were under water most of the time and it was dark the captain couldn't tell the hour precisely, only with a clock, but he never paid any attention to anything around him besides his books, so you plotted a plan with Ikkaku to mislead the captain into thinking it was much later than he thought by bringing him dinner sooner than usual, so when he finally took a break from studying he'd actually be eating at the same time as everyone else!

Genius right?! Except he didn't eat at all sometimes...

You took the tray and walked over to your captain's door and knocked before telling him it was you and that dinner was served.

You heard noises of papers falling and then a sudden bump. You imagined the captain had slipped on his work and had fallen...

"May I come in?" - You asked worried he'd be buried alive under mountains of old books and paper.

"N-No! There's no n-need to! Just leave it there!" - His voice sounded a mix between frustrated and surprised.

Perhaps you had catched him in a bad time.

"Yes sir." - You complied and left the tray there.

Soon more sounds of paper falling and frustrated groans made their way through the walls and into your ears. Definitely not a good time...

You hurried your way back to the kitchen for early dinner before going to bed for a well deserved rest...

You woke up in the middle of the night with your core dripping wet. You immediately hugged yourself with your knees against your chest in embarrassement, you had just had another dirty dream about your hot captain!

You didn't count on it to happen this often but you couldn't help yourself, your body couldn't help itself imagining what it would be like having such sexy dark mysterious man eating you inside out!

You squealed at your own dirty thoughts and got up. You decided it was best for you to go to the bathroom to get those thoughts out of your head before going back to sleep.

On the way back you saw light coming from the end of the corridor, from inside a room with an open door. You decided to see who was up and noticed it was your captain's door that was open.

Your body shivered in excitment, wanting to see him finally out of his room. But would it be too rude to go there right now considering the hour?

Not like the hermit had a much better schedule... so you went anyway.

The tray was long gone from the floor, it made you happy he took it. A sudden thought run through your mind... What if he didn't eat it and simply threw it out like last times???

You went to check as you peeked inside the forbidden room and gasped. Pictures of you from various angles covered the walls, ceiling, floor and even book shelves and secretary...

A box caught your attention, it was open, revealing tons of other piles of secret photos taken of you but more intimate, some even from when you were showering...

"Oh my god!" - You covered your own mouth with your hand, not knowing how to react or act at the moment.

You didn't notice the footsteps until they were inside the same room as you and the lock had been turned.

Your eyes searched for his, slowly going up his body, analysing his tense posture with fists tight, lips in a straight line, greeted teeth and narrowed dark eyes.

Neither of you said a word. Fearing for the worst you got up quickly, letting the pictures go as he stepped closer to you, visibly undecided on what to do.

You went to open your mouth to speak but he gripped your neck tight with both hands, suffocating you.

Your hands flew immediately to his, trying to free yourself against his strong grip in vain. He then kissed you pushing you closer and his tongue deep in your throat.

It felt strange at first but you understood neither of you knew what to do, so Law decided to take things in his own hands and do both, kiss and punish you.

You thought if you hugged him closer it would take his doubts away as you accepted him... Only it worked too well.

He took his tongue out of your mouth, freeing your neck from his painful grip, before licking your neck from bottom to top while pulling your hair back forcefully so you'd show your full neck.

You trembled from his grip, waves of pain and pleasure confusing your senses.

Your hands ran to his hair to grip it too but he didn't like it, not one bit. He slapped you heartlessly and you stared at him in shock after falling back onto the box with your other photos, now scattered across the floor.

He visibly flinched at his own actions, growning as he looked at you with anger and regret. He then shouted and cursed madly as you backed away, scared.

Once your back hit the desk on accident another mountain of photos fell to the groung, along with a few used tissues and a tube of lube.

You blushed as he stopped himself from pulling his hair out and looked at you, and then to the lube, and then to you, and back and forth.

He jumped on top of you with an arm stretched out for the lube as you got on your four and tried to get away but unfortunately were too close to the wall for any possible escape.

Law then pulled your pyjama shorts down harshly, tearing a bit of them, before slapping the lube all over his cock and going inside you without warning.

You didn't try moving, knowing it would be much worse, but still cried in pain every time he thrusted inside, it was your first time.

He didn't care for your tears and simply fucked your pussy from behind as you cried helplessly. Once he was finished he left you on the ground and went for his closet, disposing of his clothes completely...

The unbearable pain unabled you to move your legs or hips. You felt the blood drip as you stood there, not knowing what to do.

Law came back with a few toys, throwing them on his bed, before doing the same to you. You screamed from the pain and he covered your mouth with some duck tape, also glueing your wrists to the head of the bed and feet, separated, to the ends of the bed.

You watched in fear as he fingered your sore entrance before taking them out filled with blood and sucking them. You felt your stomach turn at the sight but could not stop looking.

Law then pulled out from his toys beside him a dildo specially made with small spikes and you squearmed in fear.

"If you don't stop moving I will use it." - His cold ice words made you stop, he grinned and put it away.

He grabbed a small machine with lots of wires, you didn't know what it was but his small devious grin told you it would be something bad.

In the end of the 6 wires were small circles with a special kind of glue, he sticked 2 on your nipples, two around your anus, and the final two on your neck behind your ears. He then turned the machine on and you felt little sparks.

Your body twitched in both pleasure and pain at the small voltages. Law turned the power up as he watched you in amusement contort yourself in pain with his hand around his member as he jerked off to you.

The closer he got to his climax the more power he'd give to the machine. In the end your stomach got dirty with his cum and once he took off the wires your nipples were red and up for good.

He licked one of your nipples as he played with the other in content. He made a trail of kisses from your chest to your ear and nibbled on them.

"I brought your favourite." - He whispered making you shiver.

You felt something cold and slender caress your  genital area as he brought it up your body and into your view. It was a small whip. Memories of you mentioning to Ikkaku about your kink for rough toys filled your mind.

You felt him sit up and the whip going over your chest to stop on your left nipple. Your breath got heavier as you waited anxiously for him to begin.

You moaned against the tape as he finally made his first move, whipping your nipple never gently but not too rough.

He continued whipping both your boobs until one started to bleed, then he proceeded to go further into your external lips, whipping them too, but harder as you felt yourself coming close to an orgasm.

He stopped, not wanting to mess it too much and shoved the spiked dildo into your virgin anus before ripping the tape off your mouth so he could hear you scream.

At that point you were crying from pain and pleasure. Even more once he gripped your neck tight again and  thrusted into your sore vagina, pushing the dildo more into you by accident.

You screamed in pleasure and pain, eyes always locked on his an his on yours. 

He didn't wait for you to finish screaming and began pounding into you once again. You didn't know why or how but the pain he put you through only made it more pleasurable as you felt his dick and dildo fill you.

The lack of oxygen put you in an ecstasy state, unable, to scream or cry anymore as the moans got caught in your throat from his grip.

The only thing you saw was his evil smirk as he fucked you relentlessly, your pain being his pleasure...

You didn't notice his cum, only your orgasm and ectasy state pass once he let go and fell over you.

You both stood quiet, breathing hard from what just happenned.

You felt Law slightly go up to look at you and you looked back at him.

"I accept you as-" - He didn't let you finish as he put his tongue inside your mouth.

"I know and I don't care. I would make you anyway."

He took the dildo out and you relaxed feeling the tingles of pain become pleasure from your soreness with your eyes closed.

He threw the toys out of the bed and put the sheet over the two of you and spooned you so you'd be the smaller spoon.

"I'll use the whip more the next time. You seemed to enjoy it."

"I also really li-"

"No dildos from now on. I'm the only dick going inside you." - He hugged you tighter as his jealousy took over.

"I don't mind!" - You giggled.

"I might use my Kikoku too." - He smiled as he closed his eyes.

You purred unconsciously and cuddled closer to your lunatic lover.

A/N: Hope you guys enjoyed! :)

Idk if it was soft enough, midway I didn't know if I should put more gore into it or just violence, so let me know what you thought of it and if you know of any more sex toys for torture like those please let me know for future chapters! :)

bye <333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.3K 1.8K 15
The World Government had made strives in the field of science through genetic engineering came the recreation of Straw Hat Luffy's Gear Second. The p...
113K 2.5K 37
(Y/n) hates doctors and needles but her Mother has already scheduled her an appointment with a new doctor since her regular is unavailable. She just...
130K 6.4K 57
You receive some bad news which results in you getting a computer with a virtual reality system leading to some new friends and romance. This is a s...
42.2K 849 24
This is the Law one shot book. It's all about The Surgeon of Death here. Just making this to write a few one shots here and there when I need somethi...