Pokemon Myths and Theories

By theturtwiggal

An explination. More

The Pokemon War
The Death of Raticate
Kangaskan is Cubone's Mother
Jynx is a Succubus
Everything Can Be Explained By Science, Even Pokemon
Brock Is Charging Up A Hyperbeam

Slowpoke is Omniscient

787 5 2
By theturtwiggal

The pokedex describes slowpoke as being extremely slow and barely moving, often staring off into space. Aren't psychic types supposed to be smart? So why isn't slowpoke? The theory is that slowpoke is omniscient, and that means that slowpoke has so much knowledge that it is unable to process it, and stares off into oblivion trying to comprehend all of this knowledge. When slowpoke is bitten on the tail by a sheller, it is said that the small bite of poison is able to shock slowpoke back into reality and it evolves into a useful, smart psychic type. (Although I still do wonder why slowbro got a Mega and slowking didn't).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.2M 378K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
195K 9.9K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
994K 1.5K 37
There will probably be some fluff but there will mostly be smut stories. And I'm very sorry my miss spelling This is my first ever book so please let...