Kiski Khata?? |✔|

By dYnAmIc_123

This is the book having my OS and TwoS on Raglak based on Sr track when Ragini's truth was exposed out... More

#The one that got away #1 Kiski Khata??
#Connection# 2 Kiski Khata??
#We Three-1# 3 Kiski Khata??
#I'll say Nothing# 4 Kiski Khata??
#You are mine# 5 Kiski Khata??
#Beware of me-1# 6 Kiski Khata??
#Beware of me-2# 6 Kiski Khata??
#A Serious Talk#7 Kiski Khata??
#What's the truth?# 8 Kiski Khata??
#Twist# 9 Kiski Khata??
#The Fault is mine-1# 10 Kiski Khata??
#The Fault is mine-2# 10 Kiski Khata??
#The Fault is mine -3# 10 Kiski Khata??
#Open your Eyes# 11 Kiski Khata??
#Self Realization# 12 Kiski Khata??
#Yeh Fitoor Mera# 13 Kiski Khata??
#3 Mistakes of my life - 1# 14 Kiski Khata??
#3 Mistakes of my life - 2# 14 Kiski Khata??
#3 Mistakes of my life - 3# 14 Kiski Khata??
#Undo: There was no point# - 15 Kiski Khata??

#We Three- 2# 3 Kiski Khata??

2.8K 141 60
By dYnAmIc_123

Hi everyone!!!!
Back with part 2 of this one shot.
I hope everyone liked it...
So it's pretty clear that Swara did all this intentionally to destroy Ragini's life. Neither she loves Laksh nor Sanskaar. It was just to make RagiNi feel bad...
################################

Sanskaar, Laksh and Ragini manage to find Kavya's whereabouts. To Ragini's surprise she was the same girl.
They reached her house.

{Note:- Ragini doesn't know what Swara's planning was. The fb told all of you what had actually happened.}

Ragini knocks on the door.
No answer.

"Oho Ragini! It's criminal's house. Here love and manners don't have meaning. Become jhalli. See I will show you how to knock a door of a criminal."

Saying this Sanskaar heads towards the door and starts hitting the door with both of his hands making loud sounds with full force.

Laksh and Ragini are suppressing their laughs as no answer on the door was till now..

Sanskaar pants heavily and smiles sheepishly...

"She must be dead inside..... That is why not opening the door even after this loud knock.....Stupid Woman!!! Was she deaf Ragini??? Then how she managed to talk to Swara!! OMG! That means she is an alien...."

"Stop your nonsense Sanskaar of course she is not an alien...She is human. How come an alien have name as Kavya?"

"Lucky might she have landed in India and someone gave her name like Pk movie!"

"MAy be! Then I won't enter inside!"

"You are Phattu Laksh!"

"I am not Sanskaar!"

"You are!"

"Am not!!"

"Just shuuuuttttt uuupppppppppp!!!!!!
You both idiots!! What the heck are you talking about huh? Is this the time to pass PJs ! Wasn't the morning dose of 15 minutes enough or you both need more!!! Help me or get lost but don't eat my brain or I'll eat both of you raw..."

Sanskaar and Laksh gulps seeing Ragini.....

"I think she might have gone out...Let's sneak into the house. We'll get some proofs...See there a window is open.."

"Good Idea RAGINI...."

"THANKS LAKSH.."
Says she a bit happily afterall Laksh complimented her.

They sneak into the house and move towards the bedroom of Kavya first.
The house had 3 rooms.....One by one they opened all the doors....
They checked all the things but didn't find anything.
Finally they enter into the last room.
There they three are shocked to see the view in front of them.
A girl is sitting on a chair facing back to them.
They all move slowly towards her..

"Ka... ka.. kaav... kaavya!?!"

No response....

"I told you she is deaf !!"

Suddenly her body fells on the ground from the chair facing them.
Her stomach had a number of stabs and a knife was still in her abdomen. Blood was oozing out.
The trio scream.
"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh"

"Sanskaar she is not deaf but dead."

"Haan Lucky but I was just joking year she died actually....Are my words so strong!! I never knew that..."

While Ragini was about to take out the knife from her body but suddenly Laksh blocks her hand by holding her wrist.

"No Ragini!! It may have finger prints of murderer . If you 'll touch it your prints would get imprinted on it. So no need. She is already dead!"

Ragini looks towards Laksh and both have a cute eyelock.....

Their eyelock is broken by Sanskaar.

"Oh my God !! Don't you guys get enough time in night in your bedroom that you are romancing here at murder spot.You both have shame or not? I am standing here!! Guyzz you need to consult a doctor. Take my advice it will be better."

Laksh and Ragini turn into pure red tomatoes but they feel sad reminding what happens in night at their room...

Flashback
The day when Swara and Sanskaar came as a married couple...
At that night...
Ragini came after doing a huge house chores and was sad as well as confused by the behaviour of Swara and Sanskaar towards her. Then she was stunned when Swara  was responsible for  spoiling her dish . All that happened and she was in her verges to cry. Remembering all the things happened in the day...She was sad but none was there to share her pain. She entered inside her room and saw Laksh crying seeing photo of himself and Swara. He was broken. Seeing him her all pain got a corner in the heart. The most important thing was Laksh's happiness for her.

She moved towards him and made him face her. She wiped his tears..

"May I know what my best friend is looking at?"

He hid the photo thinking it will hurt her. But she had already seen it and was ya of course hurt but composed herself.

"Nothing Ragini!"

"Hmmm! So now even I am not worth to share your pain. It's OK if you don't consider me your bestie. "

"Ragini it's not like that ! But It will hurt you and I don't want that....You are now my wife so....No"

"It hurts me more if you will hide it from me....I am your best friend first and then your wife....I don't mind Laksh if it's about Swara!"

He was shocked and then he shows her the photo.

"Hmmm pretty, no? You are looking dashing in the photo.. Tall, dusky , smart and handsome. "

Laksh was shocked with the response.
He was feeling blessed to have her in his life. She was understanding.

"Don't get shocked....Even I used to cry Laksh. I 've been through the same pain so I can understand. No one was there for me but here I am for you...You can share everything with me Laksh...everything! Now dont cry!"

"Ragini I'm sorry but I am trying my best to forget her...I have given so much pain to you.....I am sorry! And Thank u for being with me...."

It was true but...

"Shutup Laksh! Once more you say sorry and thank you I'll break your nose..."

He smiles faintly and she too.

Then she move towards him and hugs him a lil lightly keeping her face on his shoulder. He is a lil numb but feels relieved. He slowly wraps his hands around her back unknowingly. He was feeling relaxed.

"You have to move on Laksh! Heart breaks are part of life...You dont have to forget her...Just focus on something else like your passion or business...The success which you will achieve will automatically make you forget your pains because the happiness will be tooo heavy....."

They  break the hug not removing their hands from each other.

"Will you follow my advice?"

He nods .
She smiles at him.
Both look into each others eyes. They are having pain and just pain.

Ragini pecks his cheeks.

"I believe you. Now sleep! Good night.."

She goes and sleeps on her side of the bed backfacing him. She turns off the light and silently weeps the whole night.....

Flashback ends

Their trance is one more time broken when Sanskaar clips his finger with thumb to make them come out..

"What happened to both of you.......
Is everything fine in dreamland?"

Raglak glares him.

"Hey dont give me that look now....come I have got her phone lets check it."

"Ya come...." Says Raglak.

"Oh shit it had got a fingerprint lock!!"

"Thank god it got a fingerprint lock."

She goes towards kavya and takes her finger to open the lock.

"You are genius Ragini.."

"I am not genius Sanskaar, the thing is You are a dumbhead."

Laksh chuckles.

Sanskaar stares him......

Ragini checks all the call logs....
She takes a screenshot and sends it to her mobile phone.
Then she checks the voice recordings and eventually she finds recordings of Swara discussing the plan with Kavya.
She is shocked to hear the planning.
And finally a recording comes where Kavya threatens Swara for telling all truth for money......and Swara was shouting on her and saying Ill kill you.

These are taken by Ragini.....
Finally Laksh finds a bracelet near Corpse and Sanskaar finds some blood   drops on the broken window pane.
He remembers something.

Flashback
A week before
Swara comes with an injury. Her blood was coming out of the cut. Her dress was also a bit torn.
Flashback ends.

There he finds some torn pieces of clothes.
That was all and Laksh calls the police.
Every suspect is seen carefully and finally Swara turns out to be the murderer.
She is given life time imprisonment.
God she was pshycic.

All three let out a sigh of relief.

After 3 weeks......

"He is looking mature now....."
Says Ragini.

"Hope he becomes mature after marriage too ...."
Says Laksh.

Its Sanskaar's wedding today....
With Jiya, Ragini's college bestie.
When Sanskaar saw her he fell for her in first instance.

                         Jiya☝️☝️

The wedding takes place and the Maheshwari house has got its happiness once again.......

Raglak room...

"So miss Wifey Whats your reply on the question I asked you a week before?"

"What question mr. Hubby?"

"Arey! You forgot that easily!!! I asked if you will accept my love for you?"

Laksh proposed Ragini the way Sanskaar did with Swara but Ragini had no words.

"No! I cant Laksh, I am sorry.."

"But why Ragini....you only said me to move on....Please Ragini give me a chance...."

"Sorry Laksh I cannot accept..."

There is a silence..

"How can I accept the thing which is already accepted...."

Laksh's face brightens up.....
He looks towards her. She is smiling.
He takes her into a bone crushing hug.

She smiles.....

He kisses on her forehead.

And finally Raglak becomes one.

Screen freezes...............
################################
The end.

So done with more os.
You all are welcome to shower your love..........
Plzzz vote........ Bie
love you all!!!
Will be back soon....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

742K 22.4K 40
• BOOK 1 IN MEANT TO BE SERIES • • COMPLETED • • STANDALONE • ~ "I was never yours." I retorted angrily. "Oh sweetheart. You were always min...
2.4K 263 8
Raglak and Shekhar story.... Dad is the first hero for a girl.. Yeah right.. 😏 Ask ragini and she will tell that her father is the pain in her nec...
SHIKWA (✔) By ~

Fanfiction

57K 4.8K 20
'If you don't clear your misunderstandings in time, they become the reason for distance forever.' 'Beware of the half truth. You may have gotten hold...
71.5K 3K 30
It's based on Swaragini serial track... This ff starts when Laksh changes into Abhimanyu Khanna (Abhi). Here Swara was with Sanskar only and Ragini...