happy pills || sanders sides...

Door LeFandomAddict

Everything feels oddly great for Thomas one day. It was like he has nothing to worry about. Question is, is... Meer

2 - hate me
3 - blood runs red
4 - once upon a dream
5 - devil's train
6 - knife game song
7 - miss jackson
8 - honest

1 - when the party's over

514 16 12
Door LeFandomAddict

Anxiety's POV - Present Time

Jesus Christ on a criss-cross, what happened?

I looked around my room with a bewildered expression, seeing that my walls are now covered with glitter and paint. There are also popped balloons lying around the floor with some of my socks.

My jacket was already hanging on the floor next to the bed along with my purple shirt. Next to those stuff is my phone, which now has a crack on the screen protector.

The room was one hell of a mess, but hey.

The Tim Burton posters ain't damaged or touched at least.

After a few minutes of scanning the room, I caught the faint scent of some kind of perfume. I wasn't sure for a moment before I looked over at my side.

".........." My mind went to the roof for a moment and I felt my soul fly away (if I had any) as I felt a scream trying to escape my lips.

There without his clothes and just covered by the blanket that is on me as well, is Roman slowly waking up.

Creativity's POV - Present Time

My eyes slowly fluttered open when I felt some kind of movement next to me.

Everything was blurry for a moment as I sat up and rubbed my eyes, a yawn escaping my lips afterwards.

For a brief moment, I caught a glimpse of what might've looked like Virgil's posters before receiving a pillow or two to the face. "!?"

Once I got the pillows off my face and regained my alertness, I caught a blur of black and purple wrapped in white run out of the room and slam the door shut.

Anxiety's POV - Present Time

Once I ran out of my room, the first thing I was finding Patton. Unfortunately, I found him passed out on a couch at the lounge. The place reeked of the smell of alcohol and had the same messed up state as my room.

I then decided to go to one of the free, unused rooms to put back my clothes on. I couldn't just go asking the others looking like someone who had a one night stand. Which I think I did have.

.....

Anyways, after putting my clothes back on, I headed out of the room in search of Logan or any of the other sides, who might tell me about what happened last night.

Passing by the lounge again, I spotted Deceit picking up the plate of leftovers from the table. Great, just the person I wanted to see.

"What are you doing here?" I asked immediately, eyeing him with suspiscion. Usually if Deceit's around, it meant trouble, whether it's a prank or some scheme. In short terms, all hell breaks loose when he's present.

"Totally not doing something that the others won't be able to do hours later," He responded, clearly upset with my presence.

"Is that a lie or a truth?" I further questioned. Deceit rolled his eyes as he hastily grabbed the last of the red cups and plates and shoved them into a trashbag before replying. "Whatever pisses you off more," He said truthfully with a hint of sass. That son of a--

"Kiddo?"

My thoughts abruptly came to a stop at the sound of Patton's voice. I looked over at the father figure who just woke up.

"Oh, hey Patton," I greeted Morality before momentarily glancing at Deceit, who took his chance to leave.

"What happened last night?" Patton asked, adjusting his glasses and fixing his grey cardigan.

"I don't remember much. My mind's kinda fuzzy for now," I replied with a shrug.

Patton scanned around the room with a troubled look before looking back at me once more. "How's Thomas? Is he awake yet?"

I froze at that.

Of course! Thomas! God knows what happened last night!

He could have been hurt or worse-

Okay, deep breaths Virge. Deep breaths.

I told myself, my breathing returning to it's normal pace. Patton looked at me with a worried expression before I dumped myself to the real world.

-------

"Okay, what the hell happened here?" I asked, almost out loud.

The house was a mess.

Cups, glasses, plates, and utensils scattered about on the kitchen counter and tables. There was also confetti and popped balloons on the floor. Even a lamp!

The smell of the air was same that of the lounge back at the Mindscape and my room, reeking of the scent of alcohol.

Two shoes hung from the ceiling, stuck with tape. Some girl's lipstick was smeared on a mirror that is hanging on the wall.

Bottles of beer, champagne, brandy, and other alcoholic drinks were gathered up in the kitchen, either sticking out of the cabinets or broken on the floor.

Worst of all is that there is a cracked up MCR disc on the kitchen's sink, which was filled with water.

I scanned the house for a bit before going to Thomas, who is passed out on the couch with a guitar positioned near his left foot. Various shades of lipstick was smeared on his lips and his face has a drawing of a monocle and a moustache made using some black marker. On his left foot he wore a red stiletto while his left had a fluffy bunny slipper on.

I tried to nudge him awake, hoping to get answers from him, "Thomas, wake up."

Thomas shifted a bit in his sleep but didn't wake up. I try once more, this time adding a bit more force, "Wake up, Thomas!"

After I shouted, he woke up with a jolt, eyes wide open. "Anxiety?"

"Yup," I said, popping the 'p'. Thomas looked around him with a puzzled expression before rubbing a temple with two fingers. "What happened here?" He asked.

"I have no idea. I was gonna ask if you knew," I said truthfully, scratching the back of my head for a moment. "How are you feeling?" I then asked, concerned. He momentarily closed his eyes before opening them once more, looking a tad bit pissed, "I feel like I've been hit by a truck."

He once again looked around the place with a bewildered expression, which was pretty normal.

What struck me as abnormal was his lack of notice on himself. I mean, he looked like he went to some drag queen battle.

"Do you remember anything?" I further asked him, hoping to get some kind of clue.

"Well, I kinda remember Joan and Talyn, singing off to some song in the kitchen. Valerie was also here, even Terrence. I think she brought her makeup with her. I also remember some other people being here as well, but the rest of my memories of last night are just fuzzy. Y'know, like a big blur," He responded.

"Okay then... Anyways, Im'ma go check on the others. So far, only me, Patton, and Deceit had been awake." I said before momentarily glancing at my surroundings.

"K Anx. See ya." He said, almost too laid back. It was strange when he didn't seem alarmed when I mentioned Deceit.

I looked at Thomas with a confused expression before sinking out back to the Mindscape.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

439K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
248K 7.2K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
549K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
139K 4.9K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...