𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐘𝐨𝐮• GxG

By LaiSoGay

Slow updates •Lesbian Story• Meet Seven-teen Year Old Iyana Wright who felt unwanted by the people she though... More

✧ Preview ✧
CY||1
CY||2
CY||3
CY||4
CY||5
New Book‼️
CY||6

CY||7

7.4K 231 80
By LaiSoGay

Chapter Seven: Flirt

Monday, November 22, 2018

Iyanna Wright P.O.V

I sighed as I eyed my reflection through the bathroom mirror, it was one of those days when I felt like everything about me was ugly. To my hair down to my freshly done toes, it was something I would do often when I lived with my auntie.

All the times my auntie would bring down my confidence by calling me every name in the book it just made me look at my self differently, there was times when I would even stay home just because I felt like as soon as My feet touched the concrete outside everyone would make jokes about how ugly I was or Talk about how weird I was because I always kept to my self.

"Iyanna Mama M said hurry up or you'll have to find your own ride for school" Taylor said through the door.

I sighed and looked in the mirror one last time before putting I fake smile on, once I exited the bathroom I made my way towards the front door and slipped my shoes on while grabbing my book bag. I walked out the house and made my way towards mama M car.

"What took you so long?" Mama m questioned me as soon as I opened the door.

I just shrugged and looked out the window waiting for her to pull off.
Mama M looked at me for a few more seconds before turning back around in her seat facing forward. I felt my phone buzzed indicating that I've just received a text message. It was from Taylor.

Taylor🙃: Whats wrong? You seem upset.

Me: Nothing.... just on my period

After texting Taylor back lying I seen her nod her head after reading the text message I sent her and I went back to looking out the window.

I don't know why but I hated people knowing that I had problems so I would always hide it with a smile because if I didn't people would try to figure out what's wrong even if you don't want them to. I've been doing this for years now and it just something that grew on me.

Sometimes I wonder why my life so fuck up, what did I do to deserve all of the bad things that happened in my life.

"Iyanna we here" I heard Taylor called my name.

I snap out of my thoughts and looked at her as she held the car back door open waiting on me, I got out the car and closed the door behind my self. Taylor tried talking to me but I just walked fast inside the school, I didn't feel like being bothered at the moment I just wanted to go to class and get this day over with so that I can go lay back down in my bed.

I wasn't trying to be rude or anything, she'll understand since she thinks I'm on my period. I stopped by my locker to grab all my books for every class and I stuffed them inside my book bag because I hate going back and forth to my locker ever period especially if the classes was all the way on the other side of the school.

After I grabbed all my stuff I closed my locker up and started walking towards my first class of the day. As I entered the room there wasn't a lot of students in class at the moment so I found a seat in the front row , the sound of the bell rang through out the school as some students walked inside the class room and some walked to their class.

"Okay lets get started so I want all of you to take out your history book and start reading page 234 to 255 and when you are down write a letter explain what president you would've voted for at the time and why" The teacher said as soon she walked in the door.

I heard a some kids whined and some sighed which made me roll my eyes. They acting like it's hard.

"And I want everything done by the end of the class y'all have 1 hour and 30 minutes so get it done" She added which made me frown

I spoke to soon.

I felt someone's fingers tap my arm which made my eyes slowly open and i looked straight up at my teacher who was standing with a disappointing face and her arms folded.

I looked around the room to see everyone's eyes on me which made me uncomfortable. Taylor was busy doing her work not paying any attention to me, I guess she was still mad from earlier. This was my third class of the day which was science and for some reason I was really tried, I tried staying up but the class was just boring as we watched videos for our upcoming test.

"Iyanna you should know better about sleeping in my classroom" My teacher Mrs. Kelly spoke

"I'm sorry" I said lowly wishing everyone eyes was off of me.

"Come with Iyanna" The teacher said as she walked away from my desk towards the door.

I got up leaving my stuff since she only wanted to talk to me, I walked out the class room as the teacher held the door for me and came out to the hall way where I was.

"What's wrong Iyanna, you usually participate but today you seem off. Do you need to go see the counselor" Mrs. Kelly said as she looked at me

Mrs. Kelly was one of them teacher who always wanted to make sure her students was okay and helped you with anything if you were having trouble with she was consider as one of the nice teacher who actually cares about her students succeeding.

"No-I'm okay I just need a minute" I said as I looked down at my feet.

"Okay I'll give you 7 minutes to take a break but make sure you back here in seven minutes" Mrs. Kelly said as she pulled a small piece of paper out her pants pocket.

She sighed it so it basically was a hall pass if any hall monitors stopped me. She handed me the piece of note and I walked away heading towards the bathroom.

Once I made it into the bathroom I went in one of the stalls making sure I locked the door behind me. After using the restroom I walked out the stalls and washed my hands, as I was drying them I heard the bathroom door open and close which made my head snap in that direction.

I continued drying my hands off once I seen it was only Dakota who was busy typing on her phone until she seen me, after I was done drying my hands off I threw the paper towel in the garbage and headed for the door.

"Wait" Dakota said as I tried walking straight pass her but her hand grabbed my wrist gently.

I sighed and turned around looking at her, I knew I couldn't avoid her but at the same time I could just keep walking and ignore her but I didn't instead all my attention was on her. After that kiss it's like when I see her I get Beautifies and as bad as I want them to go away they won't.

"I wanted to tell yo-" Dakota started to say but I cut her off

"Look I don't care if it's about the kiss, it didn't mean nothing it was just a kiss" I huffed in frustration.

"It wasn't about the kiss" Dakota chuckle as I looked at her confused.

I watched as her low chuckle turn in to her laughing, which made me want to smile but instead I frown and looked down at my feet because I was embarrassed that she wasn't even thinking about that kiss but obviously I was. I was about to walk away until she pulled me back after she was down laughing.

"I just wanted to tell you I found your necklace at my house you must have drop it" Dakota said as she gave me my necklace that had my name on it.

A small smile appeared on my face, I was looking everywhere for this I thought is was gone for ever. This necklace mean so much to me because it was the necklace my mother gave to me when I was first born and I never took it off until I couldn't fit it anymore so I just kept it with me at all times.

"Thank you" I said still not looking up at her.

"No problem, but let's talk about the kiss since you brung it up" Dakota said

I looked up at her as a smirk played its way on to her face.

"It was nothing" I said while putting the necklace in my back pocket.

I felt her hands grip on to my waist and pulled me closing to her, I froze up as she studied my face and then leaned in to my ears.

"Look I don't like to play games but since I find you very attractive I'll let you slide...... but just know that I can read your face." She whispered in to my ears sending chills down my back.

"Just let me know when you want me to make you feel good" She added which made me feel a tingling sensation happening in between my legs.

Dakota placed a kiss on my neck before separating her self from me, I watch as she smirk at me and then walked away. I was biting my lips nervously as I watched her.

She was doing something to me that I wasn't use to, the feelings, the thoughts and etc. All I know is what ever she was doing , I don't want her to stop.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

How are y'all liking the book so far?

Vote.Comment.Share.

-Lai🌚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

412K 11.2K 68
*EDITING, some chapters might be missing* |was titled Iona ross| 𝐋𝐞𝐬𝐛𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 |Book can be read as a stand-alone| Follow Iona Ross and h...
Counting Days By May

Mystery / Thriller

82 0 14
[Complete] Nina One day she showed up. The only baggage she carried with her was her father. Everyday, I passed her house on my way to school. She wa...
34.8K 3.7K 43
☆ Featured ☆ NA ✔︎ AmbassadorsNG ✔︎ Wattpad ✔︎ It's challenging to be yourself in a society where being a lesbian is an offense with a fourteen-year...
280K 14.5K 45
(Book One) Do you ever feel as if your life has yet to begin? I've been alive for almost seventeen years now and absolutely nothing has ever happened...