๐„๐”๐๐‡๐Ž๐‘๐ˆ๐€โ”โ” ๐‘๐€๐๐๏ฟฝ...

By -DADDYISSUESX

โ†ณ๐„๐”๐๐‡๐Ž๐‘๐ˆ๐€ | Where a girl writes terrible imagines for your favorite rappers ! ใƒŸโ˜… ( This was written... More

๐—๐—๐—๐“๐„๐๐“๐€๐‚๐ˆ๐Ž๐ โœ”๏ธŽ
๐’๐Š๐ˆ ๐Œ๐€๐’๐Š ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐‹๐”๐Œ๐ ๐†๐Ž๐ƒ โœ”๏ธŽ
๐‹๐ˆ๐‹ ๐’๐Š๐ˆ๐„๐’ โœ”๏ธŽ
๐‹๐ˆ๐‹ ๐’๐Š๐ˆ๐„๐’ ๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‹๐ˆ๐‹ ๐’๐Š๐ˆ๐„๐’ ๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐˜๐๐ ๐๐€๐‡๐Œ๐ˆ๐‘ โœ”๏ธŽ
๐˜๐๐ ๐€๐‹๐Œ๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐˜ ๐‰๐€๐˜ โœ”๏ธŽ
๐˜๐๐ ๐€๐‹๐Œ๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐˜ ๐‰๐€๐˜ ๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐˜๐๐ ๐€๐‹๐Œ๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“๐˜ ๐‰๐€๐˜ ๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐˜๐๐ ๐†๐‹๐ˆ๐™๐™๐˜ โœ”๏ธŽ
๐‹๐ˆ๐‹ ๐๐”๐Œ๐ โœ”๏ธŽ
๐‹๐ˆ๐‹ ๐๐”๐Œ๐ ๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž โœ”๏ธŽ
๐‹๐ˆ๐‹ ๐๐”๐Œ๐ ๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„ โœ”๏ธŽ
๐—๐—๐—๐“๐„๐๐“๐€๐‚๐ˆ๐Ž๐ โœ”๏ธŽ
๐’๐Š๐ˆ ๐Œ๐€๐’๐Š ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐‹๐”๐Œ๐ ๐†๐Ž๐ƒ โœ”๏ธŽ
๐’๐Š๐ˆ ๐Œ๐€๐’๐Š ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐‹๐”๐Œ๐ ๐†๐Ž๐ƒ ๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐‹๐ˆ๐‹ ๐—๐€๐ โœ”๏ธŽ
๐‹๐ˆ๐‹ ๐—๐€๐ ๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž!
6๐ข๐ฑ9๐ข๐ง๐ž โœ”๏ธŽ
๐“๐‘๐ˆ๐๐๐ˆ๐„ ๐‘๐„๐ƒ๐ƒ โœ”๏ธŽ
๐‰๐€๐‡๐’๐„๐‡...
๐€๐’๐€๐ ๐‘๐Ž๐‚๐Š๐˜ โœ”๏ธŽ
๐‘๐€๐๐๐„๐‘ ๐’๐”๐†๐†๐„๐’๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’ โ™ก๏ธŽ
๐˜๐๐ ๐๐€๐‡๐Œ๐ˆ๐‘ โœ”๏ธŽ
๐‹๐ˆ๐‹ ๐’๐Š๐ˆ๐„๐’ โœ”๏ธŽ
๐’๐Š๐ˆ ๐Œ๐€๐’๐Š ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐‹๐”๐Œ๐ ๐†๐Ž๐ƒ โœ”๏ธŽ
๐Ÿ’”
๐—๐—๐—๐“๐„๐๐“๐€๐‚๐ˆ๐Ž๐ โ™ก๏ธŽ
๐‰๐€๐‡๐’๐„๐‡ โ™ก๏ธŽ
๐†๐„๐Š๐˜๐”๐Œ๐„ โ™ก๏ธŽ
๐–๐‘๐ˆ๐“๐ˆ๐๐† ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐๐“๐’ !
๐€๐’๐€๐ ๐‘๐Ž๐‚๐Š๐˜ โœ”๏ธŽ
๐‹๐ˆ๐‹ ๐Œ๐Ž๐’๐„๐˜ โœ”๏ธŽ
๐’๐Œ๐Ž๐Š๐„๐๐”๐‘๐๐ โœ”๏ธŽ
๐“๐–๐Ž ๐˜๐„๐€๐‘๐’
๐—๐—๐—๐“๐„๐๐“๐€๐‚๐ˆ๐Ž๐ โ™ก๏ธŽ
๐•๐„๐‘๐˜ ๐ˆ๐Œ๐๐Ž๐‘๐“๐€๐๐“...

๐˜๐๐ ๐‚๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ๐€๐„ โœ”๏ธŽ

10.4K 157 23
By -DADDYISSUESX

꧁ 𝐘𝐁𝐍 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐄 ꧂

" I don't wanna go, Jayla," I said as I lay on my best friend's bed. She had been begging to have some stupid double date.

" Why not y/n, I promise he's really cute " She said.

" I don't even know him, Jayla! What if he thinks I'm fucking ugly and worst what if doesn't show up and I'm stuck third-wheeling with you guys" I exclaimed looking at her as she was slumped on her bed.

"He doesn't think your ugly y/n " she responded rolling her eyes.

" How do you know that Jayla? " I asked raising my eyebrow.

"I just know," she winked causing me to laugh at her.

" Fine... " I replied rolling my eyes finally giving in to this date.

"YESS now let's get dressed! " she excitedly shouted running to her bedroom closet.

1 hour later

"Damn girl, you look hella good," Jayla laughed taking a picture of me.

"I don't know about this Jayla," I told her becoming very nervous about this date.

"Y/n you're going and it's final," she said as she pulled me into her car.

Your outfit ( credits to the owner of this pic)

When we arrived I had seen that Nahmir ( Jayla's bf ) was already there.

" Do you see his car?" I inquired becoming more anxious thinking possibly that he hadn't shown up.

"Yes, y/n now calm the fuck down," she calmed me while grinning.

" This was a really bad idea," I mumbled getting out of her car.

"I promise it will be fun," she shouted hugging me.

When we walked I looked around to try and find Nahmir when I spotted him in the corner with a really hot guy.

"Bitch you didn't tell me he was gonna be this hot " I whispered to her having her chuckle seeing my reaction to this guy.

"I have my ways," she winked once again as we walked over to the booth.

"Aye wassup," Nahmir said to us.

"Hey, baby," Jayla squealed hugging Nahmir.

"Hey y/n," Nahmir said to me.

"Hey... " I responded nervously as I glanced over at Jayla.

"Oh, Cordae this is y/n," she introduced him to me as I was looking at him.

"Hey y/n," Cordae smiled in a friendly and greeting manner.

As I sat down I felt really uncomfortable. I didn't even know how to start up a conversation. His ass probably thinks I'm a stupid ass girl.

"Aye no need to be shy," He explained laughing.

"I'm sorry I'm not really used to this," I muttered smiling uncomfortably.

"It's fine, I'm not into this shit either but Jayla was not playing when she said you were pretty," He flirted bringing me to blush at his compliment.

"Of course she said that," I chuckled rolling my eyes at Jayla who was making kissing sounds with Nahmir.

"Man, what the fuck are you doing?" Cordae asked laughing at Nahmir.

"Y'all would make a good ass couple," Nahmir announced smiling so hard.

"Damn right," Jayla laughed looking at the two of us.

"I mean I would take her out but she thinks over here thinking I'm ugly," he joked looking at me.

"The fuck when did I say that?" I mumbled sipping my water.

"Ooo," Nahmir shouted sounding like a little ass kid.

"So you saying he's cute?" Jayla jokingly asked which caused me to be embarrassed, I really hadn't thought that through.

"I mean who wouldn't think he's cute?" I confessed having the whole table laugh.

"Me," Nahmir fooled as he ate a piece of his chicken sandwich.

"Shut up Nahmir," Jayla slapping his shoulder laughing.

"So you think I'm cute then?," Cordae asked once again.

"Oh my god yes. Are you pleased now?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Mhm alright then," he mumbled smirking. I loved it when he smiled it was so fine.

After an hour it was time to go home. I really didn't expect to have such a good time. I was actually really sad to go home.

"So that was fun," Jayla exclaimed outside of the restaurant.

"Yeah," I whispered sounding disappointed, I had been wanting to see Cordae again.

"Hey umm y/n " I heard a familiar voice which was obviously Cordae.

"Imma go say bye to Nahmir," Jayla told me smiling before running away.

"So umm... " I was awkwardly playing with my hair as I waited for him to say something.

"I was wondering if you would wanna hangout or some shit ?" He asked appearing nervous rendering me to laugh.

"Yeah I would like that," I replied while twirling my hair.

"Okay then lemme put my number in your phone," he said reaching his hand out as I began to dig for my phone in my purse.

"Okay," I answered handing my phone to him.

"Have a good night" he waved goodbye smiling before walking away.

"Good night," I waved grinning, I don't know why but Cordae just seems different and can't wait to see where this goes...

Hey guys thanks for reading!Its not edited so mind the mistakes... anyways I have something to say. Happy Birthday Jahseh !!!! I know in some places it's already the 24th but it's still 9 which still makes it the 23rd. Love you so much Jah
Jahseh Dwayne Ricardo Onfroy January 23rd 1998 - June 18th 2018

Can't wait for Gekyume 💜

RIP You will never be forgotten 💓

( edited pics are mine, credits to me if you use )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 226 17
There is no proper description at the moment, just one of those XXXTentacion stories ya'll like so much. It's good I swear, just take a read. LLJ.
14.8K 436 26
When Jahseh is forced to relocate away from Florida in the middle of his last year of highschool, how will his view on life change when he meets the...
464K 18.3K 83
After running away from her parents house, her friend Stokeley says she can stay with him and his friends till she can find a place to live on her ow...
192K 10.9K 54
[๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐š๐œ๐ข๐จ๐ง] Jahseh was living on his own, trying to convince himself he was living his best life in Boca Raton, Florida. That life was...