Nick Fury had a sister?!

By angelofcuteness

More

ch2
ch3
Author's note
Author's note

ch1

10.8K 192 22
By angelofcuteness

Hey my name is Josephine Ryhulio-Fury. I'm the sister of the famous Nick Fury. Yes I said Nick Fury the leader of SHEILD and I haven't seen him in years because I've been on missions from all around the world one after another.

Today I finished a mission that was conveniently in New York City where headquarters is now located. The carrier is in the sky at the moment so I unfurled my wings to fly up there it took me about fifteen minutes to get on to the landing strip. I landed while folding my wings to put them under my trench coat and saw agents saluting to me so I guess they recognized me. I was led to where I presume that Nick was having a meeting.

I quietly opened the door and put suction cup at the tips of my hand and feet. As I climbed they didn't make a sound and I was right above Nick having a meeting with The Hulk, Ironman, Thor, Black Widow, and Captain America. I retracted the suction cup and unfold my wings slightly to soften my landing as I landed on the table surprising everyone except Nick and my bestie, Natasha.

I smiled," Hello brother, Natasha. It's been a while."

"Josephine. How did you get here," asked Natasha.

"You know using a wing or two. I always find a way," I smirked.

"Josephine you're right on time I was about to introduce you. Well everyone this is Josephine Fury. Stark don't even try," said Nick.

That confused me until I saw what he was talking about. Stark was staring at me weirdly and I just went towards the others but Nick just had to had to say something about my coat.

"Oh Josephine why don't you take off your coat. I would like to show everyone your powers."

"Alright Nick only for you," I smiled.

I took the coat off and let my wings out which was a relief because my wings are huge.

"By Odin's beard," shouted Thor.

"Do those actually work," asked dr banner.

I nodded and demonstrated to him by flying around near the ceiling. They all looked at a child seeing a butterfly for the first time and I giggled. I did a loop de loop and landed perfectly on my feet. I flipped using my wings as leverage.

I smiled bowing as if I was performing.

"Any questions," I asked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

761K 20.6K 76
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...
796K 29.5K 97
𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? ❪ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ © 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴𝙷𝚇𝚁𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚂...
86.9K 2.4K 39
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
436K 15.2K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...