𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 ༄ 𝗋. �...

Oleh -sqidey

I recommend reading the first book before this one!! Lebih Banyak

Calling for Help
Are You There?
Can't Wake Up
Numb to The Feeling
Lost In Your Presence
Speak Of The Devil
Renaissance
State Of Mind

Fall is Fading

297 9 2
Oleh -sqidey

Lilian

I woke up on a chilly fall morning to the loud and obnoxious noise coming from the kitchen downstairs.

it was probably my mom; hey well would you look at that I said "mom" huh, never thought I would until...well, ever.

I stepped down the stairs very tired, I went to the fridge to grab some breakfast then I realized all the stuff was gone.

"Hey ummm, where's all the food?" I asked confused. "well, honey I used it to make breakfast." my "mother said.

"What are we gonna live off for the next few days then?" I asked again. "Well, sweetie you see, we wont be needing groceries for the next few days because we're leaving tomorrow." she cooed. I subtly rolled my eyes.

We'll see about that, the faster I get this case to open, the longer I stay with richie and the other losers.

"oh by the way honey, I hung an outfit in your closet last night. I really hope you try it on." she smiled.

Why was she being so nice? she had a confident front, what changed her? Maybe if I really do move to New York things wouldn't be so bad.

I could write the losers letters, and call them, and visit in the summer, but I can't leave; because that stupid clown is holding me back.

I went upstairs and looked at the outfit she gave me, and it probably was hers when she was younger because boy I have never seen anything sluttier.

good thing she put a sweater with it, otherwise every guy would be staring at my girls, and that would open a flood gate of sexual thoughts for Richie.

I got ready, then I phoned Bill. As soon as he answered "Its time." I sighed. he took a deep breath. "Good Luck Lili." "Thanks B-B-Billy" I stammered mockingly.

he let out a little laugh. "See you at school mrs. trashmouth." he said. "See ya." I put the phone down and went downstairs.

"Would you like if I drove you to school honey?" she asked smiling. "What?" I asked dumbfounded. "y'know, just me and you. Like the good old times." she laughed.

"Yeah I'd like that...I'd like that a lot actually." I guffawed. we went out of the house and into her car.

after what seemed like a long, awkward, and weird drive to school, I went out of the car waving goodbye and approaching my fellow friends.

"Hey guys." I sighed happily, Richie put his arms around my waist. "Woah whats this new style Lil?" he asked smirking.

"My mom picked it out for me, and I decided I should at least be nice to her like she is to me." I said. "What if it's all an act?" Eddie wondered. "shut up germaphobe." I defended.

"Ugh its so fucking hot out here." I complained. "Why don't you take off your sweater then?" little Stan said.

"Believe me birdboy, no one wants to know whats under here." I backed up. Richie's eyes immediately went to my covered boobs and his eyes lit up.

I broke him out of his longing gaze by stealing his glasses and putting them on. "Y'know Lili, I would say you look cute in 'em but I can't see." he played.

"Okay, Okay trashmouth I'll give them to you." I surrendered. Then we all split up and went to our classes.

At the end of the day I decided to finally say "fuck it" and take off my sweater, I wrapped it around my waist and walked out of the building.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD L-" Richie screamed from across the entrance, he was hit on the head by stan. Dear Lord thank you for Stan.

So I headed to them pretending to be oblivious, I got my bike "Cmon asshats lets go." I rolled my eyes.

I then decided that this was enough and when I was about to put my sweater back on I heard Rich scream "NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!" really quickly.

I looked at him angry, "Please Lili, pretty please?" he pouted. "Okay but only until we go to Bill's house." I bargained like my cleavage was worth a fucking price.

His manipulative ass knew his pouting face would get his way into this.

I then wrapped the sweater around my waist then we all biked to Bill's house.

Bill and I sat together in the living room while the others went upstairs to Bill's room.

I told Mr. and Mrs. Denbrough about the situation at home and how I needed them to take custody of me.

I had Bill help me convince them and well, now the story unravels; Let's see how this goes Samantha.

After the losers and I hung out for a while Richie was biking with me to my house.

"Lil, I'm gonna miss you." he whispered. "I thought you said you weren't gonna let me go Rich." I said confused.

"Well, its just...what if you actually do go away? I need to accept the fact sometime." he frowned.

"Then don't Richie. I'm never leaving you, I'll always be here." I said as I pointed to his heart.

I went inside my house then heard the phone ring, Samantha picked it up and she looked very puzzled. I tried my best to make out what the Denbroughs were saying.

Its gonna fucking happen, whether she likes it or not. I'm staying.

-
hello everyone,

i'm finally back from my hiatus yeehaw.
i'll be updating the other books soon :)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.2M 48.3K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 34.2K 61
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
933K 42.7K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
509K 18.4K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...