Who's Your Prince Charming? (...

By ComeAlongHolmes_

Sam, Dean, and Castiel have just come back from a hunt. Only to awake to find Archangel Gabriel not dead. Gab... More

1. It Has Begun
2. Play Your Roles
3. You're So In Trouble
4. He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not
5. The Invitation
6. Have We Met?
7. You Better Hurry
8. I See The Light
10. Thank You

9. I'm Gonna Have A Little Fun

15K 943 911
By ComeAlongHolmes_

*I ADDED A VIDEO TO THE LAST CHAPTER! SO IF YA'LL WANT TO WATCH IT THEN GO WATCH IT! IT'S JUST THE KINGDOM DANCE SCENE FROM TANGLED! SO YOU CAN IMAGINE DEAN DANCING AROUND NOW! YAYAYAYAY! ENJOY THIS CHAPTER GUYS!*

// Sam's POV

Sam looked out the window of the carriage. He was nervous.

Why the hell was he nervous?

Oh I don't know. Maybe cause you thought Gabriel was dead. And it turns out he isn't and you're just finding out how much you missed him and stuff!

Sam groaned at the little voice in his head.

He felt the carriage stop. Sam stepped out and adjusted the mask on his face.

Sam took a deep breathe as he walked up a long set of stairs to the palace...

There were guards lining the sides of the entrance.

Sam looked around for anyone who looked like Gabriel...or well the prince he guessed.

The palace was huge! There were halls leading to who knows where!

There was one main isle where he saw women lining up. Sam began walking in that direction.

He lined up behind a pair of two girls who seemed oddly familiar.

One in a pink dress...the other in green.

Oh no...not them.

Anastasia turned around and stared at Sam. She had a feathery pink mask on.

She nudged Drizella with her elbow.

"Does he seem familiar to you?" She whispered in her ear.

Drizella turned and glared at him. She eyed Sam up and down...

"Hmm he does but he probably just reminds us of someone..." She rolled her eyes under a giant jeweled, green mask.

Sam didn't bother looking at them.

"Um...Drizella? Why is he in line where the prince chooses a bride?" Anastasia asked nervously.

Drizella scrunched up her nose and stared at her sister.

"Do you think he's...one of them?" She whispered.

Anastasia glanced at Sam and shrugged.

They both laughed and moved up the line.

Sam sighed to himself and looked ahead of them. He could see a young woman in the front, bowing down before a man. It was Gabriel.

He wasn't wearing a mask. He was wearing a black tailored suit. Nothing that fancy.

Gabriel looked a bit...annoyed as the girl just jumped into his arms.

Sam felt something tug at his insides.

Sam turned away. There were so many women lined up. There were even a few men. But not many.

Sam thought of running to the front and just taking the girl away from Gabriel and having everything go back the way it was...but he couldn't.

He sighed and closed his eyes. Why wasn't Gabriel wearing a mask? And he was the prince! Shouldn't he be wearing something a bit...more fancy?

Oh well...he'd probably change later anyways.

Drizella and Anastasia were next.

Sam watched as the bowed in front of him.

"Prince Gabriel! We hope you shall choose one of us as your bride!" The gushed and ran into Gabriel's arms.

Gabriel rolled his eyes and patted their backs.

The girls squealed and wouldn't let go of him.

Sam felt that strange tug in his stomach again. He didn't know what was wrong with him anymore.

Gabriel managed to push them off. The girls giggled and twirled away.

Sam was next.

Gabriel waved at them before turning to Sam. He looked a bit shocked. He didn't seem to recognize him. Sam decided to have some fun.

Gabriel looked behind Sam, trying to see if there was anyone with him.

"Are you here with a woman or..."

Sam shook his head and smiled.

Gabriel blushed and looked away.

"Oh well um...hello." He smiled.

Sam took Gabriel's hand and kissed it as he bowed.

Gabriel blushed darkly and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Listen uh...I'm looking for someone. They're probably going to drag me away and torture be to turn everything back to how it was so yea uh..." Gabriel explained, trying not to seem so intrigued by him.

Sam tried to act surprised. He nodded once before backing away slowly.

"Hey uh - wait!" Gabriel yelled but Sam just walked away.

Sam wandered around the crowd of the palace.

Music began playing and people began to dance.

Sam stood in a corner of the room and looked around for Gabriel.

He saw him walking away into a room.

Probably going to change clothes.

"Everyone! Calm down a bit and listen! The prince shall now go and change into a different suit. He shall be wearing a mask now. If you find him, you might just get to be the one to marry him ladies!" The king yelled into the crowd.

Sam stared at the door, wondering when Gabriel would come out.

Everyone was dancing again so no one but Sam noticed when a man in a white and gold suit and mask emerged from the door and into the crowd.

It was him.

Sam could tell.

Sam decided to wait a while before he approached him.

Gabriel quickly took the hand of one of the finest women in the room.

She reminded Sam of Kali. Even with a mask on.

That was probably why he danced with her.

Sam felt his stomach churn with jealousy.

The song soon ended and everyone bowed to each other.

Gabriel just walked away.

Sam followed him.

// Gabriel's POV

That woman looked too much like Kali...

Gabriel almost panicked at the sight of her.

"She's in the past now Gabriel...sure you guys had a thing a while back but...that's not the point. You have to worry about Sam. Sam..." He sighed to himself.

That's right...he had to think about him. He should be here soon.

Gabriel turned away from the crowd and sighed.

He was pretty sure the man he met earlier was Sam...but that man was too nice to be Sam.

Sam would've just dragged him away and threatened him until he changed everything back.

Maybe he should just turn everything back the way it was...

Well maybe he wouldn't stop what was going on with Dean and Cas. He had a surprise waiting for them...

Someone tapped his shoulder.

Gabriel turned around and faced the man he met a while ago.

"Oh um...you...hey" he smiled.

The man smiled and bowed down. Gabriel blushed and looked around to see if Sam would show up anytime soon to try and kill him.

The man stood up straight and looked down at Gabe.

Only then did he realize how tall the man was.

Gabriel looked up at the mask of his mystery man.

He had beautiful hazel eyes. Only one person he knew had eyes like that.

Sam Winchester.

Gabriel opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out.

Why was he being so nice to him?

Maybe he was just messing with his head. That's it... he was just messing with him. Just manipulating his head into thinking he was someone else...

Sam didn't love him...he didn't even like him! He was a hunter. All hunters do is kill things. And he would try to kill Gabriel.

Gabriel decided to play along until the last minute, then he'd change everything back and disappear.

Gabriel smiled at Sam and took his hand. He walked him over to an empty area of the palace.

Sam smiled and placed a hand on Gabriel's waist.

This was going wrong.

Sam was making Gabriel into Cinderella. Gabriel was becoming extremely vulnerable and he didn't want that.

Gabriel was the cocky, dominant one. Not the damsel in distress!

Damn it...the things Sam did to him sometimes.

Gabriel placed a hand on Sam's shoulder and began to move.

They danced, never breaking their stare.

Gabriel needed to do something. To show he was the one in charge.

Gabriel smirked and stood on his toes long enough for him to be able to twist Sam around.

Sam blushed and looked away.

Okay that worked.

Gabriel smirked and removed his hand from Sam's shoulder down to his hip, squeezing lightly.

Sam blushed again and coughed awkwardly.

Gabriel smiled and led them out of the crowd and outside into the night.

They sat on a bench and sighed.

"You're quite the dancer." Sam smiled.

Gabriel laughed and shook his head.

They stayed in silence.

Somewhere along the lines their hands intertwined.

Gabriel looked at Sam and smiled. He snuggled into the taller man and sighed. Sam blushed and looked down at Gabriel.

They stared into each others eyes for what seemed like forever, and they slowly began to lean in.

Sam cleared his throat and turned away.

Gabriel's eyes widened. What was he thinking?!

He slowly nodded to himself and stood up, walking away.

"W-wait!" Sam called out.

Gabriel waved and began to run off.

I shouldn't have thought of this... he doesn't care about me. He never has... Why am I so stupid?! I should just change everything back...

Gabriel's eyes widened as he stopped with a smirk.

"No. You know what? I'm gonna have a little fun instead." He mumbled to himself.

"Gabriel...wait..." Sam stopped behind him.

Gabriel ripped off his own mask and smirked.

"Hey. Sasquatch."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 468 25
Cas has been taken to the Empty, and away from everyone he loves. But this angel is not going to go down without a fight. With the help of a few frie...
2.1K 80 13
A non-canon soulmate au for Destiel and Sabriel. They're still hunters, and Castiel and Gabriel are still angels, it just doesn't follow the show...
263K 14.2K 21
After saving Gabriel -- the supposedly dead archangel -- from Abbadon's cruel grasp, Sam finds himself in a completely alternate world. Literally. He...
2.9K 171 22
Castiel just got pulled out of hell and met the thing or person that did it. the angels 'sam' and 'dean' stay with the two hunters. they go on a jour...