The UA Traitor | Denki Kamina...

By _Sungshi_

"what would you do if I told you im not on your side?" "would you be scared of me would you run away from me... More

Just a Normal Day
part 3 comming soon
"we...won?!" Part 3
thank you for 5k

Let's Train Together Class 1-B!

5.2K 128 194
By _Sungshi_

- Kaminari's pov -

I woke up feeling dizzy, I looked around and I noticed that I feel asleep while watching some videos..at least that's what I remember but I can't really remember much. I grabbed my phone to see what time it is and it was 5:46 AM. I was glad that I didn't sleep too much or else I would have been too late. I stood up walking towards the bathroom and I noticed that I looked pretty tired, I don't usually look that tired. I wondered why I fell asleep like that yesterday, sure yesterday was a pretty stressful and hard day but it's just like any other days I have.

I Shook my head gently and ignored it.

It took me about 30 minutes to get ready, I grabbed my stuff and I was about to leave but before I left I told my mom goodbye and then left. My father wasn't there so I wasn't able to say goodbye to him.

-Monoma's Pov-

"What the hell do you want?" I was just about to go to school when all of a sudden I ended up with those 3 people, the first one looked really weird, he had sort of light blue hair and the other one had Black hair and was covered up in scars, it made me feel pretty uncomfortable to see all those scars right there, the next one was the only girl in the group she was kind of short and had blonde hair she was also wearing a school uniform which made me assume that she is a Highschool student, I mean she looked young maybe she has the same age as me.

"I need your help" said the creepy looking guy with light blue hair

I sighed in discomfort and began to walk past them I didn't want to talk to them, they looked like delinquents or something like that, I knew they would bring trouble so it's better to ignore them. As I Began to leave the boy with scars forcefully grabbed my arm not letting me leave. I then got pushed back against a wall by the guy and I groaned as he then backed off. what the hell is even happening I didn't do anything to piss them off now did I? I didn't even talk to them why did they have to be so harsh on me geez I only wanted to go to school "can you let me go?? Im not here to fight." Soon my face got grabbed by the young high school girl and she smirked, that smirk didn't look Innocent at all it looked pretty evil. "You smell good...but you should stop struggling or else I will have to kill you! And you don't want that to happen right?" She then took a knife out. I didn't know how to react to all of this, those people definitely where not just delinquents..no..those where villains. Disguised as civilians to not get caught.  Why did I have to get into this sort of trouble out of all people?.

"Listen we are not here to hurt you...you see you really are important for our mission that's why we need you as healthy as possible. Your quirk will be the key to our mission so please team up with us... we will only use you for one day and then you can keep on going with your life just as always." The creepy guy said.

I was furious, im not going to let myself getting used and definitely not by some villains. "Listen I won't let you use me no matter what you say or do im not a fucking toy that you can use and then throw away as if nothing happened...understood? So fuck off" I said with anger.

"Guess we don't have a choice" he sighed and shrugged and then turned his head to the black haired boy.

The black haired boy came closer to me and every time he came closer to me I started to panic.  What was gonna happen to me now? 

He then was right before my eyes and I could feel my heart drop if I only I knew what their quirk where then I could have left this place before. The black haired boy then grabbed my arm and something...just unexpected happened...

"Wait what are you..NO STOP IT!" I screamed trying to get someone's attention so that they could come here to save me.

But I knew I was alone...

-Kaminari's Pov-

I Finally managed to arrive and I was so exhausted and the day didn't even start yet. I entered the classroom and just as usual everyone was talking to each other besides todoroki he is always the one who never talks to people. I then went on my desk and sat down, seeing jirou coming to me just as usual "hey idiot-boy" she laughed "h-how did you call me??"  I said with a slight blush on my face. "I called you idiot boy" she kept laughing and I just looked away in anger she then stoped laughing and apologized to me going back to her seat as aizawa came in the room.

He slapped the book on his desk and he started to talk "so class today we are going to train.." Everyone was excited and some of them where even jumping around until aizawa finished his sentence "...with class 1-b" everyone stoped being excited and those who where jumping around where now on the floor "w-why with class 1-B we don't Really have a good connection ya know." Mina said in a disappointed tone. But I can't blame her for being so disappointed, after all it is true that our class doesn't get along with class 1-B since class 1-B takes everything as a competition when Its not even a competition. we just do our best and That's all. Well everything is a competition for them or at least for that..uh blonde guy with blue eyes and white pupils? I believe his name was monoma I think...hah to be honest he looks so weird with those white pupils it doesn't fit him at all he's soooo unool with it hahaha. But then again I didn't look normal either did I....

"That's the point, pro heros always need to team up with people they do not exactly get along with, and in an deadly situation you need to learn that teaming up with those people you don't get along with is more important then your whining so you all should stop with this immature act and deal with it." Aizawa said with a big sigh,  being kind of disappointed at our class.

The way he said it silenced everyone in the class even I was shocked, he was so serious about it I think the class whining triggered him. The serious mood then broke off when aizawa started  talking again.

"Like I said, we will Train with class 1-B what will do on the training is pretty simple, we first will make teams, you will be teaming up with one of class 1-B and you will fight against another team. Remember that time when we had teams of heros and villains? It will be just like that just with class 1-B one team will be the hero and the other one will be the villain" aizawa explained.

"Will it be on the same place? You know where we had that training" Uraraka asked.

"No, for this we will go to USJ also before I forget...after that training we will have a 1 vs 1 fight against class 1-B" Aizawa said.

Bakugou smirked "Finally I can break that fucker.." it was so obviously that he meant monoma, monoma pissed him off pretty badly at the sport festival even tough Bakugou won and beated him up at the sport festival..if someone is at his black list they will always suffer.

"Ah and no killing allowed Bakugou" as aizawa said that Bakugou groaned and looked away. Man Bakugou is scary sometimes.

"Please go and change into your hero costumes we will be leaving soon" and with that said aizawa just grabbed his sleeping bag.

Everyone nodded and said Yes Sir Out loud I left the room with the rest of the people and went to change myself. When I was done I left to go outside, everyone was in their hero costume they all looked pretty damn cool I felt like I was the only one being too basic meanwhile aizawa was explaining everything again to everyone I suddenly felt...a touch..someone was tickling me ....it was jirou!

"Take this!!" She laughed and tickled me more

"J-jirou s-stop hahaha what are you doing!!" I couldn't stop laughing god I wanted this to stop I was laughing so hard that my stomach started to hurt pretty badly.

She then stopped and just left, my face was just like...how did this happen and why?

Aizawa was finally finished to explain everything again and we had to enter the bus. Everyone did as told and before entering I noticed class 1-B on the left Bakugou was the last one entering The bus since he kept starring at monoma the whole time...not gonna lie.. he was probably plotting on how to kill him and make it look like it was just an accident...but monoma wasn't even paying attention to him actually, it looked like he wasn't paying attention to anything at all he was so..silent?

We all finally managed to sit on the bus and just as usual everyone was freaking out and mostly deku, deku was just talking and talking and Bakugou looked like he was about to choke him to death and of course mineta was touching both mina and tsuyu in the back and of course he got beated up for that..meanwhile todoroki was..talking to iida he normally doesn't talk at all but iida was just ranting about how loud the class was again and Todoroki was just listening at him rant.  He had no other options really.

It was strange since I was the only one not talking at all I usually talk a lot too but I guess it's just not my day today..

Before I could notice we where already there. Everyone left the bus and we all meet inside USJ, class 1-B was there too.

"So class I will now say the teams.." Aizawa spoke as he took a deep breath.

"Momo Yaoyorozu and Yosetsu Awase are team 1"

"Mezou Shouji and Nirengeki Shoda are team 2"

"Rikidou Satou and Pony Tsunotori are Team 3"

"Yuuga Aoyama and Hiryu Rin are Team 4"

"Denki Kaminari and Kinoko Komori are Team 5"

"Hanta Sero and Tetsutetsu tetsutetsu are team 6"

"Minora Mineta and Reiko Yanagi are Team 7"

"Mina Ashido and Yui Kodai are Team 8"

"Tsuyu Asui and Juzo Honenuki are Team 9"

"Tenya lida and Kojiro Bondo are Team 10"

"Ochako Uraraka and Shihai kuroiro Are Team 11"

"Mashirao Ojiro and Sen Kaibara are team 12"

"Eijirou Kirishima and itsuka kendo are team 13"

"Kouji kouda and togaru kamakiri are team 14"

"Kyouka Jirou and Setsuna tokage are team 15"

"Fumikage Tokoyami and ibara shiozaki are team 16"

"Shouto Todoroki and Monoma Neito are team 17"

"Tooru Hagakure and Manga Fukidashi are team 18"

"Katsuki Bakugou and kosei Tsuburaba are team 19"

"And the last one.."

"Izuku midoriya and Jurota shishida are team 20"

"Any questions? Damn it was a pain to read this all" aizawa said with a loud sigh.

Everyone was frozen in shock we are teaming with people that we don't have a good connection with...was this planned?

"All I see is a bunch of idiots with their mouths open so I assume there are no questions...well now into the teams that will fight against each other just like I said there will be one hero team and one villain team all you have to do is to fight against the villains and to defeat them to the point they Can't move or attack" aizawa explained.

"So..just like the sport festival?"  momo said.

"Exactly, but please don't be too brutal to each other with that I mean no killing, Bakugou" aizawa said as he pointed at Bakugou.

Bakugou just groaned as a response and at that statement.

"So now to the teams..." Aizawa sighed knowing he'll have to read everything all over again.

"Match 1
Team 5 [heros] vs Team 3 [villains]"

"Match 2
Team 13 [heros] vs Team 18 [Villains]"

"Match 3
Team 10 [heros] vs Team 15 [Villains]"

"Match 4
Team 17 [heros] vs Team 1 [Villains]

"Match 5
Team 7 [heros] vs Team 9 [Villains]"

"Match 6
Team 2 [heros] vs Team 6 [Villains]"

"Match 7
Team 12 [Heros] vs Team 16 [Villains]

"Match 8
Team 4 [Heros] vs Team 14 [Villains]

"Match 9
Team 8 [heros] vs Team 20 [Villains]

"Match 10
Team 11 [heros] vs Team 19 [Villains]"

"Whaaaa im already on the first match?? Give me a break damn it.." I complained.

"Sorry life isn't made of cotton candy now get ready the match is about to start in 10 minutes" aizawa sighed in annoyance.

"Already?!" I accidentally pissed aizawa off..I mean I could see it from his eyes they where glowing and his hair was floating damn I pushed his button without wanting it.

"Whatever.." he said as his hair stopped floating "stop whining and get ready!"

"Y-yes sir!" I then went to my partner without even hesitating and she seemed pretty chill about this whole thing....wasn't she nervous? I mean..Everyone was and I was too.

"So..where do we have to fight?" I asked

"The Downpour zone so now hurry up the other team is already there" aizawa said as he went into his sleeping bag.

"A-alright" just when I was about to leave I got stopped by aizawa.

"Wait before I forget" he then turned to talk to everyone "Present mic will be here to podcast everything that is happening"

"Eyo kids what's up" present mic said in his American accent...

That guy just came out of no where honestly

"This really is the sport festival but just for class 1-A and 1-B" everyone said at the same time.

Aizawa then turned back to me "now go you have now only 8 minutes left"

"Alright im leaving" I then ran towards the Downpour zone with the class 1-B girl.

As we arrived there we hide in a place Where the rain didn't reach us..

"So uhm..what's your name again?" I asked

"Kinoko and you are denki right?"

"Right..so..what's your Quirk? my quirk is electrification by the way"

"Mushroom"

"Mush...room?" I was kind of surprised I never heard of such a quirk before but it was pretty obvious that her quirk had to do something with mushrooms I mean you can tell by only looking at her hero costume.

"Well then this place is perfect there is enough humidity in here.." I said smirking while thinking of a plan

"How many minutes left?" She asked

"1 minute left..are you ready to fight Kinoko?"

"I was born ready..."

"Well then!"

present mic inhaled.

"MATCH 1 BEGIN!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 142 22
Issei Hyoudou, a brown-haired, easy-going, freedom-loving guy who loves adventure! What happens if Rias Gremory summons him to assist her in a rating...
2.3M 71.1K 99
Previously called Older Brothers Part 1 Completed (Alternate version) part 2 Ongoing "T-trust me?" "Always." It was the promise that they were never...
84.4K 1.8K 28
𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚. For 11 years of her life Arianna has been pushed, beaten and forced to become a top assassin. At the age of 5, little Arianna was kid...
9K 436 33
Long before time had a name, the first spinjitzu master created Ninjago, using four elemental weapons, but when he passed a dark presence sought out...