ARSHI FF :: MY WHOLE HEART...

Por AryaARshi

They Met!! Fell In Love With Whole Heart And Soul. She Left Him Shattered. Now When She is Bac... Más

1::We meet again
2::She is to keep
3::Mine
Teaser & Thank you
Aman Mathur
4:: Miss U ASR
5::La LaV LoVe
6:: A Bliss
7:: Amu no Arnie
8:: Chaos
9:: A flick
10:: Man Friday
11:: Dimple Girl
12 :: Memories1.
13:: The Bonds.
14:: Gone wrong?
15:: Reports.
16:: Mission Begins
17:: Memories 2
18:: Our LoVe
20:: Brother
21::Not fair
22:: To ArShi
23:: And he came in!
24:: Dilemma
25:: Dinner Plan
26:: 2 weeks.
27:: ArShi
28:: Closure.

19::Khushi at AR

6.1K 330 168
Por AryaARshi

Chapter 19::dtd 18.01.19

Miss. Mastermind again played her card.

First she send Arnav to a far away land. Then asked Niti bua to go her niece's, then ported herself to a remote village near Lucknow in the name of health camp.
Now all who is left at RM was Aman and Khushi. Khushi is all ready for the day.
And about Aman, well that's the most exciting part. As Arnav is also not there at AR, Aman can't take a leave. Nor can he take Khushi to AR. And definitely not leave Khushi alone in RM.

The masterplan. !!

"Conductor, a ticket to Lucknow please ."
Lav payed the money, sat by the window seat in the bus. She leaned back and closed her eyes with a mischievous smile..
"Oh Poor Amu!!"

Well that wasn't that hard. She walked into Arnav's room around midnight. She knew he would be still working on the laptop. Convincing Arnav to go to Mumbai for a totally unnecessary business meet was a bit difficult. Mostly now, when Khushi starts responding to them even if it's a slight nod. Dr . Lavanya Kashyap did some magic on Khushi. The dull lifeless Khushi is long gone. But to be alive is yet to happen. Arnav doesn't even go to AR unless it's very important. And here Lav wanted him to go away gor an whole day. For nothing on earth Arnav will stay away from his Shona. But she isn't Lavanya Kashyap just for name sake. Ms. Manipulative successfully send Arnav to the far away land as she decided. All that took her was to add, "Arnie, it's for Khushi's betterment."

Lavanya dragged a sulking Arnav and dumped him in the first available flight to Mumbai that morning.

She had already send Niti bua the fortnight to her heavily pregnant distant niece's who suddenly wanted to see her aunt.

Next in the line was she herself. She wake up Khushi, gave her breakfast. Packed Khushi's backpack for the day. Briefed Khushi about the possibilities of the day's schedule.
Then gave her a letter and asked her to hand it over to Aman once he gets up. Giving Khushi her best wishes, Lav took her bag and went to the bus station.
And here relaxing, she imagined the shock Aman will get once he comes out of his room.

Raizada Mansion. 7:30am.

Aman came out of his room with his laptop bag calling out for Arnav.

"Arnie... Did you sign the cheques?"

Now your irresponsibility is going out of hands. For 2 days I am after you to sign the cheques. But no. His Highness has no other work than luring around that poor girl. Not even letting her breath in peace.Aman murmered to himself.

"Arnie??"

Aman called out again getting no response from Arnav. He checked Arnav's room and found it empty.
Guess he went down.

"Arnie?" He tried again when he reached downstairs.
Still no response came.

Where did Arnie go? Hearing Aman's voice Khushi stood up from the sofa and went towards Aman. She stretched out the letter to Aman who stood their still looking around. Even though both Aman and Khushi stays in RM, they never talked directly. The last time when Aman talked to her was in the park.
Watching Aman showing no response to her, Khushi extened the letter more to him.
"For me?" Aman asked Khushi. She nodded yes. A still hesitating Aman slowly opened the letter.

Good morning Amu. :)
By now you would have understood there is no one home except you and Khushi.

Aman moved around the home calling for Arnav, Lavanya and Niti bua. But no reply came back.

"Isn't there anyone else home? " Aman asked Khushi. She nodded no.
"Where did they go?"

Khushi have a blank look.

He resumed reading the letter.

Arnie went to Mumbai to attend the business meet.I know Arnie said he isn't planning to attend the meet. But well he changed his mind. It's good he went out atleast today. For how long will he stay at home? Let him have a change. Don't disturb him. Let him be.
As you know Niti bua went to her niece's yesterday night. Well you yourself arranged her a cab. And me, well I had to attend this health camp near Lucknow. You know na how service minded I am.
Now as there is no one else home please take care of Khushi. Her backpack is all packed. You just need to give her medics and food on time. Description is there in her medical box.

By the way, Arnie will most probably come back tomorrow. He wanted to check with Mumbai branch. Niti bua will also be back by tomorrow. And me will be there tonight.

You were sleeping so didn't woke you up.
By the way no need to call me. The place I am off to is a remote village and might have network issues.
Enjoy the day. Bye. Take care of you and Khushi.

With Love Lav.

Aman went through a series of emotions while reading through the letter. Shocked, surprised, suspension, finally nervous. All along he felt Lav's play in it. But couldn't point out anything specific. But by the end of the letter, her 'With Love' did distract him for a while.

But came back soon when the clock chimmed 8am. He saw Khushi looking at him keenly. He didn't know what to do. He thought to stay at home. But AR? Arnav isn't there so he has to go to AR. But Khushi? He can't skip office nor can leave Khushi alone for a full day. Arnies life resides in Khushi. So important is AR.
He sat down and think of a minute. There is no such meetings with needs him to go out of AR. So finally he decided to take Khushi along with him to AR. He is in two minds about tagging her with him. Will she be ok there full day? He can come back early. But still it will be 8 hours at AR. Everthing else can be managed. But will he be able to handle her. True she stays calm and quite most of the time. Doesn't fuss around. What if she gets bored? He don't know her likes in food, her other preferences. Come what ever may I will tag her along . What else can I do?

He walked to where Khushi sat with her bunny.
"Come Khushi. I will take you to Arnie's kingdom, AR. Where is your backpack? "
Khushi pointed to the sofa next to her. He took both his and her bags for the day and asked her to come with him. But when he saw she wasn't walking a step, he asked "What happened?"
She pointed to the dinning table this time.
He saw the breakfast kept for him. "Oh the breakfast! You had?"
She nodded yes. "Wanna have a second round?" She nodded no. "Ok you sit here. I will be back soon."

After his breakfast Aman took Khushi along and reached AR. He took out their bags in one hand, locked the car, held her hand gently and entered the office.

He reached the reception. "Stella, ASR is on leave today. Forward me, if any important calls comes up."

Tina came to him by then and greeted Aman.
" Tina, clear ASR's schedule for the day. He is at Mumbai for the business meet. I will handle the other meetings from AR itself as planned."

"Yes Sir."

Even though the staff including Stella snd Tina noticed the petite girl in floral frock besides Aman, they knew better to not ask him.
Aman reached his cabin. Kept Khushi's backpack on the coffee table. Sat her on the sofa.

"Khushi, as there is none home I brought you to office. You sit here ok. I have some work. I will finish it early and then we can go home. Ok?"

Khushi nodded. She went back to her bunny and Aman to his work.

After sometime Khushi got bored sitting there itself. Aman between his work checked on her now and then.

"Do you need anything?" Aman asked.

"You feeling bored?" She nodded yes.

"You can do anything but not leave this cabin. Okay?
Let's do one thing."
He called up Tina.
"Tina bring some papers and drawing pencils to my cabin. Also order for an orange juice and a veg sandwich from canteen." He saw her crunching her face when he mentioned orange juice. "Khushi? You don't like orange juice? Want some other juice? Mango?"
She nooded yes.

When the order came, he gave her them. After she had the juice and the sandwich, he gave her the paper and colours. "Here there are for you . You sit here and draw ok? I have a meeting to attend. Will be back in an hour or so. Don't leave the cabin okay?"

He turned to Tina. "Ask the peon to get her a glass of mango juice an hour later. Also ask Pam to check on her in between. You too have to attend this meeting with me."

"Yes Sir."

Tina went to Pam, who is Aman's PA. Aman prefers Tina if ASR is on leave. Even though Pam is good at her job, she is a bit slow in getting things done.

"Pam, Aman Sir asked you to check at that girl in between. He and I wil be busy in the conference for 2 or more hours. He have arranged refreshments for her. You take care of that too."

"Ok. But who is she, Tina?"

"I don't know, Pam. May be someone dear to him. You should have heard how soft he talks to her. Her name is Khushi by the way. I heard Sir calling her that."

"Ok. By the way does Sheetal ma'am knows her?"

"Don't know. When she comes back after her visit to the material suppliers ask her. She is close to ASR and Aman Sir, right. May be she knows."

"Ya, that's true. But I have never seen her that close with ASR or Aman Sir like Lavanya Ma'am is. Sheetal ma'am is ASR's close friend and classmate right?"

"Well she says so. About the trio not so close to her, Sheetal Ma'am told once that she and ASR were seeing each other in college and Lavanya Ma'am ruined their relationship"

"Even though Lavanya Ma'am doesn't looks like a witch as Sheetal Ma'am says, well who knows the truth"

"Oh I have to go, else the tiger will skin me alive."

"Ha ha ha. With Lion ASR and Tiger Aman Sir, I really feels we deers work in jungle. You go before the tiger pounds on you."

" Ok. But don't forget about that gir ok?"

"Don't worry, I will manage everything."

"C ya, Pam" With that Tina ran to the conference room.

####Guys as said, I am updating the chapter now. Live update starts#### dtd 19.01.19

Aman's cabin.
After an hour or so.

Aman had expected Khushi too would like to draw and colour like what kids usually do. But our Khushi was doing something else.
She made lots and loads of paper rockets and stacked them by her side. She was sitting on the floor besides the coffee table.

When the whole set of papers turned into rockets,she checked in for more white papers and found an unopened bundle. She took out more papers and crafted more rockets with them. Once she thought she has got a handful of rockets, she took out the colour pencils and start to colour and design them with weird patterns.

When Tina came in with the peon she saw a very serious Khushi doing her 'work' with utmost concentration.
Tina asked the peon to keep the tray on the coffee table and leave.

"Hello! Hai I am Tina Dutta. Aman Sir's PA. And you?"

Khushi didn't even look Tina's way.

"Ms.Khushi? Sir had ordered for refreshments. Here they are."

Still no response came from Khushi's side.

Is she deaf? Tina thought.

"Ms.Khushi?" She called again.

When Khushi looked at Tina,
"Your juice and sandwich. You need something else too?"

Khushi nodded and went back to her designing.

How rude is she! Tina thought angrily and went away murmuring about Khushi.
On her way to her cabin,

BANG!!

"Tina, watch it and walk."

"Sorry Sheetal ma'am, I was thinking about that Khushi and didn't noticed you coming."

"Khushi? Who Khushi?"

Tina updated Sheetal with everything happened.

"Ma'am seems that Khushi is so important to Aman sir. But she is very rude too. You know everyone is talking about this only. You know her Ma'am."

Sheetal has this very bad disease, she never likes anyone else becoming the hot topic in office other than her.

"Really? Important to Aman?" She smiled sarcastically
"Then I am important to the ASR himself. And I don't know any Khushi. Let me go meet her."

Ms. Rude, let's see how you ignore to Sheetal ma'am. Tina thought mockingly.

By the time Sheetal reached Aman's Cabin, Khushi had taken her juice and rockets in hand and had gone around looking for a perfect place to launch her rockets. She reached the spacious cabin next to Aman's.
Need to say it is Arnav's?

Khushi opened the door and went in. She kept the juice and rockets aside, slide away yhe chairs kept to the office table. She dragged the single sofa to the middle of the cabin near to Arnav's office table. Then jumped on it taking her juice in one hand and kept the rockets on the table.
Then started to launch them.

Sheetal reached Aman's cabin and checked for Khushi. But found none. Then she looked around and saw a jumping pink form in Arnav's cabin.

Oh she is in ASR's cabin? How dare she!
Sheetal stormed into Arnav's cabin. What welcomed her was an orange rocket, which landed on her foot.

Whoh! What's this?

Then she looked around and saw many more colourful rockets in ASR's classy cabin. She saw the pink petite girl with a half filled glass of juice messing up the ASR's cabin. She stormed to Khushi and shouted.

"Hey girl! What the hell are you doing here?. Look what you have done. Who gave you permission to enter this cabin?"

That earned her another rocket. This time straight on her pony tail.

"How dare you mock me? Do you know who I am?"
She in anger pulled Khushi by her hand. Khushi stumbled down from sofa but balanced herself.

SPLASH!!

That made a beautiful orange yellow design on Sheetal's black office suit. When Khushi saw her mango juice got spilled and nothing much left in the glass, her eyes teared up.

Well for Sheetal this spillage took her to another nightmare which happened some years before.

# # # # # # #    The live update will resume after 11 am.
Bye for now      # # # # # # #

FLASHBACK STARTS.

It was then when the infamous fight between Aman and Lavanya set fire to Arnav's this very cabin. Sheetal being the head designer was in a conference along with Arnav in the conference room. It wss then Tina came running. Arnav was in the video conference, so he eyed Sheetal to talk with Tina. 
What Tina said shocked Sheetal. Aman and Lavanya had almost ruined ASR's cabin. There was not a single vase in shape, no furniture in its place and the matter was getting out of hand now. Sheetal thought this to be a great opportunity for her to give back Lavanya for all those mocking smiles Lavanya showers in abundance at Sheetal when ever Lavanya and Sheetal meets. Lavanya being ASR 's bestie hadn't let Sheetal enough courage to taunt back Dr . Lavanya Kashyap for whatever.
But this was indeed her golden opportunity. Give it all back to Lavanya and ASR's appreciation for saving his cabin from further damage.

When Sheetal entered the cabin, it was even worst than Tina said.
Lavanya was sitting over Aman who had fell down on the floor. Aman was trying his level best to rescue his hairs from Lavanya's pull.

"STOP IT,MS. LAVANYA KASHYAP!"
Sheetal roared. Lavanya with red raged eyes shifted her focus from Aman to the intruder. Aman taking this opportunity rolled over , now he is on top. Lavanya struggled to push Aman off her. Aman got up and Lavanya still lie on the floor.

Aman went away after throwing a ruined cushion to Lavanya after mocking her. Lavanya stood up. Her eyes splitting fire.
"What the hell, Ms. Sheetal Kapoor? How dare you interfer us.?

"Ms. Lavanya, being ASR's so called best friend doesn't give you any right to do this at AR. What kind of classless behaviour is this? I wonder how ASR tolerate these unsophisticated people around him. Worthless doctor. Did you really completed your doctrine? Look how you ruined the imported sofa set from Spain. Do you know it's worth? You doesn't seems like one but of a roadside begger girl who pounce upon anyone to fight like a rowdy. ....."
Sheetal went on and on not minding the daggers Lavanya threw her way.

When the 'rowdy' came out, Lavanya lost her cool. She took out the frooty bottle she always carry with her and emptied it on Sheetal.
When Arnav reached his cabin then, he was shocked to see the state of his cabin. A disastrous tornado hit his cabin real bad.
He saw Sheetal drowned in mango juice and Lav spitting fire at Sheetal.

"Lav? What is all this?"

"Arnie? Can you manage another cabin? You mind if I set fire to this cabin?" Lav asked Arnav still not breaking her eye contact from Sheetal.

Arnav thought 'to set fire' was just like the same punch dialogue Lav usually adds in her conversation.
"Set fire? Ya why leave that? Do that too." Arnav replied sarcastically.

Just what Lav was waiting to hear . Lav picked up the lighter and burned the imported sofa.

"On your face!!" Lavanya spat out on Sheetal and went away leaving a now shocked Arnav and Sheetal.

"ASR, look what she did." Sheetal turned to Arnav to add fuel.

"Leave it Sheetal. What's there more to look? My cabin is on fire. ."
"Tina, ask someone to clear it up . Also make arrangements for a new cabin. I am leaving for today. I badly need a break."
Arnav left. Sheetal stood there insulted by both Arnav's and Lavanya's behaviour. She hate Lavanya more from then.

FLASHBACK ENDS.

**************************
That's the new update. Again had to this update as Sparkles(Kiddo_Star ) wanted this one yet again. 😂

Please read and review.

Follow me or add the story to your library to keep in touch 😙
Have a great evening 💖

LoVe AryaARshi 💕💖😊

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

937K 35.1K 43
Journey of Arnav and khushi towards love after marriage.
77.6K 6.7K 44
What if Arnav gets a chance to rectify all his mistakes? What if he gets a chance to avoid such situations? What if he gets to know Khushi is his wou...
513K 25.7K 55
A beautiful love story of Arnav and Kushi who got married in an most unexpected way.....
507K 20.4K 87
Let go, what you love. If it comes back, it's yours - forever ?? 🥀 After their Divorce Arnav is planning to marry Chandini. She works with him at AR...