Kpop One Shots

By Thatkpopgirl5

Sooooooooooooooo guys I've been wanting to do this for a while now I'm still working on my original story. Bu... More

My Princess (NamJin) BTS
Sleepless nights (YoonMin) BTS
Possessive Roommate(MarkSon) Got7

More Than A Friend(Sope) BTS

6 0 0
By Thatkpopgirl5

"Yoongi Hyung!" I practically jumped on Yoongi. I saw him walking past the store I was in and immediately ran out to go catch him.

"Yah! Where did you come from!?" I laughed as I let him go.

"Success! I've finally scared the unscareable Min Yoongi!" He scoffed and laughed at the same time, which resulted in a pretty funny noise.

"You didn't scare me." I threw my arm over his shoulder and pulled him in close.

"I saw you jump." He shoved my arm off of him.

"Did not."

"Did so!" He laughed as I followed him to his destination.

"Why are you following me? Weren't you in the middle of buying something." I waved my hand through the air.

"It wasn't really something I needed. You came at just the right time, I didn't really wanna spend that much money anyway." He had been playing with his keys while we were walking and suddenly he dropped them. I didnt think twice to reach for them, but he also reached for them. Our hands brushed each other's and any normal day I wouldn't have worried about it. But today wasn't a normal day.

I had just come to terms with my feelings for Min Yoongi, but I haven't told him anything. I haven't told him that the way he blushes makes my heart swell, or that his gummy smile lights up my world. I haven't told him that I've been in love with him for years because well, I just found out myself..... and at this point in our lives we need each other as best friends. Not lovers....

"Yah Hoseok, you ok?" I was suddenly brought back to the here and now, with Yoongi waving his hand in my face. I slowly nodded and smiled at him.

"Of course I'm good Hyung." He laughed at my zoning out and began to walk away from me. I stared after him, watching his back.

"I love you Min Yoongi." I whispered to myself....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                      🌸
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two weeks ago...

"Waittttttttttt, Hobie-ahhhhhhhh, just one more drinkssssss pwease?" I sighed as I put Yoongi's arm over my shoulder and began to drag him out of the restaurant we were in. We had come here to talk about his break up with his girlfriend and he had had one too many drinks in the process.

"No hyung, your already drunk, let's get you home." He suddenly wrapped both arms around my shoulders and leaned into me.

"I don't wanna go homeeee. I'ms not drunks yet." I rolled my eyes.

"Your words are slurring Hyung." He pushed into me causing me to stumble and take a step back. We had made it outside the shop and since it was late not many people were around.

"Why do you always call me Hyung?" I laughed.

"Because you are my Hyung, what else should I call you?" He still had both arms around my neck and he was starting to get heavy. He slumped against me, pushing me into the wall behind us.

"Hyung!"

"Call me Yoonie."

"How about I call you a taxi?" He shook his head.

"Don't wanna go home." I sighed, my god when was the last time he's ever gotten this drunk?

"Ok, then where do you wanna go?" He perked up and leaned back slightly so he could look at my face.

"Let's go to your place..." What? Why did he say it all nervously like that? A car drove by in that very moment as I was looking down at Yoongi to try and read his face. And that's when I saw it, the lights from the car flashed across his face and he was looking towards the ground. But I could still see it, the tinge of pink as it brushed across his cheeks. Suddenly my heart leapt into my throat and I was having a hard time swallowing. What is this feeling and why in the world do I think that Min Yoongi is extremely freaking cute right now?

"Hobie-ah?" I shook my head to bring me back to reality. Ok no time for weird thoughts Hoseok.

"Ok, fine, you can come back to my place." He squealed in delight. God this was a complete 180 from the sarcastic man I'm with almost everyday.

"Yay, Hobies House!"

"Dude calm down." I hailed us a taxi, my place wasn't far from the restaurant we were at, but I wouldn't be able to drag Yoongi there on foot if he passed out on the way. Plus, the quicker we get there the better. I helped him into the car then slid in after him.

"Hoseokkkk...." I glanced over at him as I shut the door and gave the driver my address. 

"Yes Hyung?" He hit me on the arm.

"Stop calling me Hyung!" I rolled my eyes, fine if drunk Yoongi wanted me to play along then I would.

"Yes, yoonie?" My heart skipped a beat when I said the nickname out loud and his face went red, I could see it in the passing streetlights. It must be from the alcohol, couldn't be... that I'm making him blush... could it? Finally the taxi pulled up to my apartment. I hauled Yoongi out and guided him towards the door and into the elevator. When I finally got us into my room I gently laid him on the bed. I was going to go and get myself some water when I felt a sudden tug on my sleeve. I wasn't expecting it so when it happened I fell back, onto Yoongi. Before I could get up he wrapped his arms around my waist and snuggled into my back.

"Hobie-ah, let me tell you a secret hmm?" I could barely speak, because my heart was hammering in my chest, but I managed to get out a small,

"Yea?" He leaned up to whisper in my ear, like he was afraid someone else was in the room and would hear him.

"Did I ever tell you that I like men? It's why none of my relationships work, because their women and eventually I'm not interested in them....." His words trailed off as he fell asleep. 
And I was just left there to sit and stew in my thoughts as he softly snores away. I shook him.

"Yah! Min Yoongi! Wake up! What do you mean you like men!!!? Since when!? Why have you never told me.... we could've been together so much sooner...." He slumped back down as I stopped shaking him, because that was the moment, that was the moment that I realized my love for him was no longer platonic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                       🌸
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Present day....

"What do you think of this? You think she'll like it?" Yes, you thought right. Yoongi had gotten another girlfriend. He didn't remember telling me he liked men and I didn't have the courage to talk to him about it. I didn't have it then, but I had it now.

"What's the point? Your just gonna break up with her after a month. Just like all the other ones." I mumbled out to low for him to hear and he huffed.

"Yah! What's your problem?" My problem is that when I finally worked up the courage to tell you how I felt you told me you had another girlfriend. I've had to sit here and hold on to my feelings to keep this friendship together, but it hurt. It hurts.

"Hi! Do you and your boyfriend need help picking something out?" A store clerk had come over to help us, obviously not reading the tension in the air, she just wanted to make a sell. It was slight but I noticed a blush creeping across Yoongi's face.

"He's not my boyfriend, he's just a friend." Just a friend. That hurt more than seeing him with someone else. He wasn't looking at me, but the store clerk was and she clearly saw the disappointment on my face. She frowned and bowed before leaving us.

"So what do you think?" I shrugged. I was growing madder by the second and I was having a hard time holding it in.

"Hey, what's your problem all of a sudden? Stop acting like a jerk and help me pick out a gift." And that was it, that was the final thing to make me snap.

"Why pick out a gift for a girl your only going to be with for a month!?" He looked at me with complete and utter shock on his face.

"Yah, Jung Hoseok!" He grabbed my wrist and tried to pull me closer so he could lower his voice and not make a scene, but I yanked away from him.

"What!? I'm right aren't I!? Every girl you've ever been with since high school, you've only stayed with for a month! Did you not even notice that!?" He looked towards the ground, his face sullen and his hands clenching into fist at his side. I turned quickly and walked out of the store, people were beginning to stare.

"Hoseok! Wait!" I didn't listen instead I continued on my way until I had made it out of the mall and onto the streets. Even then I didn't stop I just kept going until I was in front of my home. I figured Yoongi had finally broken off somewhere to head home himself. We probably weren't going to talk to each other for a while. And honestly that hurt more than being called just a friend. And I understood that I was terribly in love with Min Yoongi. My hand on the doorknob I began to cry. Tears started streaming down my face and they wouldn't stop. I couldn't control it anymore.

"Stupid Yoongi! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! But I'm even more stupid because I couldn't tell you that I love you...." I felt a hand on my wrist and I was suddenly being pulled back and turned around. Two hands found there way to my face to pull me down and a soft pair of lips crashed against my own. Min Yoongi was kissing me. I froze for a split second before falling into it myself, the kiss was perfect. I could feel both of our conflicted feelings in this one kiss. Everything we've ever wanted to tell each other was spoken silently through this. After what seemed like forever we finally pulled away from each other. His hands still on my face he rested his head against mine.

"Yah, you pabo, I-I love y-you too." I laughed at the blush creeping it's way across his cheeks. That blush was the cause of all of this, that blush and being long time friends. I wanted more and I could clearly tell that he wanted more. We both sat there smiling at each other like idiots before he finally spoke.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry I never told you how I felt or that I liked men, I just... I was just so afraid of loosing you as a friend. No, not even that. I was afraid you would reject me and find me repulsive...." His words trailed off as his heart moved to his throat. I brushed my lips across his quickly.

"Don't. I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have gone off on you like that in public." He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist burying his head into my chest.

"I don't want to be just friends anymore, I love you Min Yoongi. I've loved you for a long time and I'm sorry for being late to realizing that."

"Pabo, your not late, I am. I should have told you sooner how I felt. I should have trusted our friendship more than what I did. I should have known that it wasn't that fragile. I should have told you that I loved you a lot sooner." I invited him upstairs into my apartment, both of us smiling like idiots. We fell onto my bed kissing and holding each other and soon... it was my turn to blush....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
609K 9.5K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
242K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
183K 4.9K 42
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...