Funny Harry Potter Conversati...

By Scooby_Snacks

Not all of these are exactly funny. Oh well, have fun reading! More

Funny Harry Potter Conversations
Draco and Hermione go on a date
Potions Class
Luna sings
Snape is mean, with a moustache.
Hogwarts Rules
Something strange with Hermione
Hogwarts Rules Part Two
Professor Moody
Ravenclaw Tower

The Yule Ball

49.5K 729 988
By Scooby_Snacks

Harry: I, The Amazing Harry Potter refuse to dance anymore. What about you, my other friend whose name I can't remember because I'm to busy being amazing.

Padma: His name is Ron and I'm leaving to go dance with someone who isn't lame like Ron.

Parvati: I agree. Let's leave. Besides, Harry, you're not that amazing.

Harry: How dare you insult me the person lucky enough to have danced with me once. Come on guy sitting next to me. Let's go.

Ginny: *Stares at Harry like some love sick puppy.*

Ron: The Amazing Harry Potter, my sister is staring at you.

Ginny: *Runs away and hides behind Neville.*

Harry: Let her stare. I, The Amazing Harry Potter should be stared at!

Harrry: *Runs on to the stage and steals the microphone* Listen up everyone. I, The Amazing Harry Potter has an anouncemt!

Everyone: *Is quiet, except Draco Malfoy, who scoffs then shuts up.*

Harry: You see the guy next to me? *Points at Ron, who looks stupid. Everyone nods.* The fisrt person who tells me his name wins!

Everyone: *Doesn't know who Ron is, even though some of his family is in the room, not caring.*

Hermione: *Walks up to the stage with Krum behind her.* It's Ron, you idiot. He's your best friend.

Ron: *Waves* Hi Hermione, I'm glad you know my name.

Fred: *Yells* What does Hermione win for knowing Ron's name?

Geroge: Yeah, what?

Ginny: The Amazing Harry Potter, can I dance with you?

Harry: Maybe this guys sister, but I have to answer this guys brothers. Hermione wins a kiss from me, THE AMAZING HARRY POTTER!

Hermione: *Runs away with Krum in tow*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 177 22
We all can't get enough of marinette and adrien. This is a marichat and adrinette fanfic with felix and bridgette. This is the book 1 of cheating se...
3.8K 350 23
The Ministry has enforced the Marriage Law at Hogwarts in attempt to pair young witches and wizards with their soulmates. But are Draco and Hermione...
161K 10.8K 125
Disclaimer: I do not own this story, this is just and heavily edited MTL. Full title: Stockpiling Supplies and Raising a Child in the Post-Apocalypti...
42K 888 25
Annabeth Chase wakes up in an unfamiliar house, surrounded by people in white bathrobes and weird necklaces. At the same time, Sadie Kane opens her e...