Same But Different - GirlxGir...

By illyna16

Yuri Williams, the most popular girl in school has a secret. A secret she can't run away from. A secret that... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Author's Note
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Epilogue
Extras
Extras
Personal Message from the Author
Update

Chapter Thirty Four

3K 225 25
By illyna16

A Long Night

“Hi Yuri” Belle greeted. Yuri held her breath as she stared at Belle. Yuri suddenly forgot English Language and couldn’t find words to respond.

What are the odds of her being here right now?

Why is this happening?

Before things turned weird Jason decided to break the silence.

“Hey Belle, long time no see”

“Hey Jason, nice to see you after a long time” She smiled at Yuri but Yuri didn’t smile back. How could she?

“I met Belle when I went to buy some dresses for you in the shopping mall” Mrs. Williams spoke as she continued trying to unpack her bag. “Belle saw me and she invited me over to where she lived and we had a long talk with her parents about letting her come over and stay with us for a couple of weeks”

“You – are staying he-eere?” Yuri stammered in anger. She couldn’t control herself. She should’ve just told her mom that she was a lesbian that day and avoided this situation.

“Yes, I’ll stay in the guest room if you’ll have me. My school starts next month so I thought why not spend a little time here. And It’s been a while since I have seen you” Belle grinned.

By that of course she meant Sasha. This was by all means wrong.

“Mom, she’s a lesbian” Yuri pointed at Belle making things rather uncomforting for Mrs. Williams.

“Yes, I know she is. Is there a problem with that, Yuri?” Mrs. Williams lifted her eyebrows hinting Yuri to be nicer. Jason just stood there and watched the drama that followed with a huge smirk on his face.

“I’ll make something for all of us to eat” Mrs. Williams made herself busy in the kitchen leaving the three musketeers on the couch. The awkwardness that surrounded them was preordained.

“So Yuri, how have you been?” Belle spoke first.

“You just can’t wait to talk to her, can you?” Yuri snapped. Belle looked uncomfortably at Jason who sat next to her on the couch.

“Don’t worry about me. I know about them. Go on, you two” Jason gestured.

“How is she?” Belle spoke quietly.

“She is doing great, no thanks to you” Yuri shot back. Her jealousy had risen and she didn’t know what would happen when Sasha sees Belle. Everything will change. That one possibility would be gone. Truth was she was now being a bitch because she was afraid.

“Okay, well I really hope you don’t mind me staying here for a couple of weeks. I can’t stay with Nick because he’s barely home and your mom is amazing for letting me stay here”

“I am not okay with you staying here Belle. But I’m trying to change, so I’ll try to be okay somehow” Yuri said trying to face her.

“Thanks, I really appreciate it” Belle replied. Belle made everything so hard. It was going to be so hard for Yuri to adjust with her being back in Sasha’s life. It was going to be hard for Yuri to switch back to Sasha not knowing what might happen next. Most of all it was going to be harder to hate Belle when all she did now was be nice to her.

-                                                                                               - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

“So Belle, what did you do in Paris?” Yuri didn’t hesitate to ask as she played with her fork. Dinner was going to be interesting, everyone knew except Mrs. Williams who had absolutely no idea why her daughter was being mean to someone was sweet as Belle.

“I am going to Lycée Henri-IV and I just started doing an art course. “

“Interesting, so very interesting. How about dating? How many girls have you dated in Paris?” Yuri asked rudely. She was well aware of her extreme rude behavior but she didn’t care.

“Yuri, give her a break. She and I, we both just arrived from a long flight. We are both extremely exhausted” Mrs. Williams said politely trying to save Belle out from her interrogation. Meanwhile Jason focused on his food rather than the uncomfortable surrounding.

“This is delicious, Mrs. Williams” He commented.

“Thank you Jason” Mrs. Williams smiled at him.

Yuri curled up her fist when she knew it was soon for her to switch. She knew Sasha was round the corner but she wished Sasha wouldn’t show up to realize Belle living just a few feet away from her. Jason left as soon as the dinner was over, but before he went he gestured “Call me if things get crazy” look. Yuri felt relieved that at least one thing in her life was constant. Her friendship with Jason had recently come to a halt but things appear as if it’s been repaired.

Yuri sat in her room and waited for the switch to occur. She couldn’t begin to imagine how she would react if she was rejected to Belle. It wasn’t even like Sasha to give her any attention romantically but Yuri knew deep down Sasha cared for her even when she hadn’t asked. All what she needed was someone like Sasha, someone who’d always be there.

Yuri felt her pulse weaken; she closed her eyes and let the darkness take its place. Sasha had come out to the world of light.

*BLANK*

I opened my eyes; I was in my room. Yuri didn’t leave me any video update either, just the one that was still paused on the laptop. I sighed as my mind decided to play it again and this time I was determined to finish it although it was hard for me to watch Yuri cry so desperately for my forgiveness. I realized she wasn’t only crying for my forgiveness, she was crying for me.

“I would never hurt you because I love you. I just wish you would understand, Sasha. You were always there. I took you for granted many times but when I talked to you as Riley, I realized how much I really wanted to know you, be there for you. It’s not like I want to return the favor, it’s just that you understand me more than anyone else ever did. You got me to believe in myself, you told me not to run away from my feelings. So now I’m facing my fears, swallowing my pride and just asking you to give me a chance to show you this will work, one chance just to show you that I can be your host and your lover. I just need your okay.”

I watched Yuri bawl her eyes out. I had never seen her cry this much and it physically hurt me to watch her in pain. I didn’t know what else to say, or what to respond. I didn’t know if I’ll ever be able to give her my okay.

But I don’t want to hurt her anymore, and whether I like it or not, it was true that some part of me even without my knowledge had fallen for Riley(Yuri). I tried to stop my mind from the thoughts of falling for Yuri. I couldn’t even think about it, it doesn’t make any sense.

Love makes sense” Yuri’s voice whispered in my mind. Somehow the words sounded familiar and foreign to me.

I made up my mind to tell Yuri that I am okay. I had no other choice, I didn’t want to hurt her but I knew at some point I’ll have to put some sense into her. But for now, I was ready to participate in her insanity. It didn’t mean that I didn’t care about her, because I do.

I just don’t love her. I don’t think it’s possible, I don’t think it’s sane.

I realized I wasn’t alone at home when I heard the swirling of spoon in a cup. Someone was downstairs, but who? I tiptoed to my door and quietly opened the door and walked downstairs, to find Yuri’s mom.

“Mom?”

“Oh yes, honey I am so sorry for waking you up. I needed some coffee, do you want some?” She offered.

“No, I just came down to get water, that’s all” I filled a jar with water and quickly escorted myself out of the situation. Yuri could’ve given me a heads-up that her mom was back. Seeing her had surprised me. I walked upstairs; the door to my room was now wide open.

I peeked inside first, my eyes widen at the sight of a curly dark haired girl who stood in the room staring at her reflection. I was dreaming, I must be dreaming because there was no way in hell Belle would be in my room.

Belle. Freaking. Belle.

“Belle” I called out. She turned around to face me. Her glasses were gone and she looked pretty as ever. It took me a while before I could say another word. I just stared at her flawless face thinking to myself that it’s a dream and it would end, but it didn’t. This was real.

“Sasha?” She called out my name huskily, so beautifully. I melted right in that moment. I realized I couldn’t physically move or talk, I was stuck or maybe in shock. She ran to me as I managed to nod, her arms wrapped bringing me closer as she tighten our hug. I hugged her back with one hand while the other held a jar full of water that was going to drop if I don’t place it on a table soon.

“You’re back” I smiled breaking our hug.

“I am staying here for a couple of weeks until my semester starts” Belle explained her surprise visit.

“You’re staying here?” I didn’t know whether to be happy or worried. This thing with Yuri had me confused. Belle nodded as she tucked my hair and caressed my face. The look in her eyes was the same look I saw all those months ago.

“I missed you so much” Belle spilled out

“I missed you too”

It was the truth but a lot of things were bothering me in that moment. I thought Belle had moved on in Paris. I thought she had forgotten about me. My curiosity was eating me up and I knew this was going to be a long night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

ONE HEART By

Fanfiction

2.3K 179 35
Two young girls, Tessa and Mariah navigate life. First, they meet before they Were born! That's right, their parents move next door to one another, a...
1.7M 50.2K 120
~ girlxgirl ~ studentxprincipal ~ studentxteacher ~ womanxwoman ~ ****Mature Content, Strong Language, Sexual Content**** Love. Love can be a forbidd...
2.3K 155 25
[ COMPLETED ] [EDITING IN PROGRESS ] { Book #1 } Warning: This story contains themes like self-harm,suicide,depression...ect It's not easy being a po...
1K 106 21
For the hopeless romantics like myself🤭(start might be a little slow but trust me it's worth it) Scared to feel, scared to love, scared to live. She...