Who, Me?// Hoseok X Reader//✔

By Thicctansonyeontan

You accidentally text Jung Hoseok from BTS, but that mistake soon leads to friendship. But soon after, it lea... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
New book!

4

9.7K 314 127
By Thicctansonyeontan

You: Sadie, I'm broken. My mom and dad are getting divorced and idk what to do. They have never fought before until now. I know I'm a grown adult, but i have never EVER felt so alone. I need you to come over. Please

Sunshine Wanna be: Y/n...I'm so sorry. I know how you feel. My parents were divorced at first but then they got back together. But that was about 3 years ago. If you want some company, I'll be your company. You are not alone. You have me.

You: Omg Hoseok I'm so sorry to bother you. You dont need to come over. I'm fine.

Sunshine Wanna be: No, Y/n. You are not and I want to help. Please, let me finally meet you and let me be your happiness.

You: Hoseok....thank you so much. You have no idea how much that means to me.

Sunshine Wanna be: Its no problem. What is your address?

You: *Address*

You: Just knock twice

Sunshine Wanna be: okay. I'm on my way.

You: thank you so much

*changes name*

My Sunshine: You don't need to thank me, Y/n. You mean a lot to me💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

693K 27.5K 82
An accidental text from a famous idol? But you obviously have no idea who it is..How would this unexpected incident in your life turn out to be? A be...
45.2K 1.5K 20
Texting a wrong number leads to an interesting connection, but for who? This is my own original work. Please don't plagiarize. Highest Rankings: #27...
151K 4.9K 36
"It didn't mean anything, right?" -Jeon Jungkook Or The one where Jimin and Jungkook are band mates, and Jimin has been secretly in love with Jungko...
9.3K 584 28
Two people you would never think to find anywhere near each other. One that people would rather steer clear of, and the other that everyone wants to...