Damaged

By scorpionxxxxx

2 months ago Midoriya was taken from UA and tortured. He has to live with these painful memories while also s... More

Help.
Class 1A
You had a Panick Attack in my Bathroom
Thank You.
I'm coming
Unaccepted
Its my fault, I'm sorry.
Powerless.
Save Me, Please
Rescue Team!
Sweet Home
Choices
Friendly Dark
All That Exsist Is whats Ahead
Paranoia
The Party
The Aftermath
Sunday, April 20th
The Night I Drove Alone
Feeling?
The Truth
Two Sides
Unexpected Outburst
How do I know that Im Alive?
Last Kiss
a/n
an explanation for my abscences :(

Im here

16.1K 509 622
By scorpionxxxxx

*blood, anxiety, feelings warning*

this is a fluffy chapter too don't worry :)

*Todorokis POV*

" I didn't really think this through." I say to myself. The rain is incredibly hard and the wind is so strong I feel like I'll be blown away if i'm not careful. I've only been too Midoriyas house once when he was sick and needed me to bring his notes. He can't be too far from my house though. I needed a distraction from my dad anyway because he's losing his mind ever since he became the #1 hero. It's something he always wanted yet now that he has it he's angrier then ever. It's better me then anyone else though.

*Midoriyas POV*

I hear a knock on the door from my bed and head out slowly to open it. What if it's a villain? With that thought I pause and decide to text Todoroki and see if it's safe to open the door.

________________________________

Midoriya: Hey you outside?

Todoroki: yeah it's me
________________________________

  I open the door and see the red and white haired boy standing outside with his soaking wet white poncho. He has a warm smile that sends butterflies to my stomach. He's so hot, is all I can think to myself. I motion for him to come in and he follows. He removes his poncho from his body and I see that he's wearing a black tank top even though the rain is freezing. I once again notice the way his biceps move as he sets his poncho on the coat hanger. He removes his shoes which are just some black high top vans and I tell him to follow me to the living room.

I motion for him to sit where I believe the sofa to be. He plops himself onto it but then his eyes catch something in front of him.

" What happened to your tv?" He asks me and I look over to see it leaning against the wall. It has a hole from i'm assuming where I had punched it mid panic attack.

" Oh I must've knocked it over when the lights went out." Shitty lie I realize after saying it but he buys it anyway and doesn't ask anymore. Three ginormous flashes of lightning illuminate the room and I fall to the floor while covering my ears to protect myself from the loud rumble the skies about to make. I feel Todoroki grab onto my arms. The feeling of being touched only makes me more anxious as I get a small glimpse of Shigaraki in my mind. My body starts shaking on que but the memory quickly fades away as Todoroki begins to speak.

" Hey it's okay see i'm here now. Nothing bad will happen. I'm here to protect you." His voice is soft and helps to lessen the shaking. I suddenly feel nauseous and start sprinting towards the bathroom. I locate the toilet and begin throwing up. My throat burns and I catch a glimpse of the toilet and see a pool of blood instead of bile. I scream and flush the toilet. I see dark red blood dripping on my hands to the floor. I go to turn on the sink and more blood comes pouring out. What the hell is happening?

" Midoriya what's wrong?" Todoroki runs in.

" There's so much blood."

"Where? Did you get hurt?"

"The walls, the sink, the toilet. Make it stop. I cant take this." I cry out "Make it stop, make it stop, make it stop." I repeat to myself as images keep playing in my mind. I'm hyperventilating like crazy, my face feels numb and my hands are tingling as I struggle to breathe. This is probably the worst attack i've had and I just want it to stop.

" Hey Midoriya listen to me. This will pass okay. You'll be okay everything is fine you hear?" He says in a calm tone but the voice in my head is too loud to comprehend what he's saying.

" Breathe with me okay? Breathe in and count to three and then breathe out." I follow what he says but it's not working fast enough. I then feel his warmth as he wraps his arms around me slowly. I struggle at first but soon give in. I burry my face into his shirt and his arms remain wrapped around me. Not too tight that I feel claustrophobic, just enough that I can feel his presence. Eventually my breathing begins to slow down and my shaking stops.

" See, it's okay because i'm here for you." He says and more tears swell up in my eyes. How could I be so blessed to have someone like Todoroki in my life? I cant believe he actually came all this way for me.

" T-thank you." Is all I manage. We stay like this for a little longer until I decide to break free from his arms. I take a moment to take in what had just happened and where I am. Everything feels so unreal. The power finally turns on. The brightness of the light blinds both of us.

" How about I make you something? You have to be hungry." Todoroki says.

" Oh no really you don't have to. My mom left some food actually."

" Good, I'll set the table." He leaves me before I can argue with him. I go to the sink to wash up. The water no longer the deep red it was 20 minutes ago. I look up to the mirror and I get an odd sensation. Is that really me? I move my hand left to right in front of my face. It feels like i'm outside my own body observing my every movement. My thoughts are interrupted by Todoroki calling me to sit and I walk out of the bathroom.

Todorokis set up two bowls across from each other filled with white rice topped with some pork cutlets. They smell amazing and I have to remember to thank my mom later. I'd forgotten how hungry I actually was. I still feel very disconnected from myself but I try to push the feeling aside for now.

" Wow your moms an extremely good cook." Todoroki says as he's scarfing down his bowl.

" When my dad left she took up the hobby as a distraction. Her specialty is Katsudon since it's my favorite dish since I was a kid."

" She's talented I hope she knows that." Todoroki says and I realize me and him have finished at exactly the same time."

" I'll be sure to tell her." I say. " Here let me take care of the dishes I say and begin to collect them and take them to the sink to be washed.

" Wanna watch some tv now." I ask after i'm done.

" Sure."

I flip through the channels for a bit before stopping on a movie channel. Ponyos playing and we decide we could use something from Studio Ghibli after our night. The rain has now slowed to only a drizzle and it pays down on the window sill. I finally reconnect with myself and feel a bit more relaxed after the events that have taken place.

" I'm sorry I dragged you over here. You must think i'm so weak." I begin but he quickly responds with what I had predicted he'd say.

" Stop worrying about it. I came because I wanted to. You needed help and i'm glad you can trust me to help you."

That does give me a bit of relief. If he really didn't want to come he didn't have to. It was one hell of a storm after all so it would've been understandable if he didn't show up.

I feel Todoroki move his left arm over my shoulders and I lean my head onto him. His warmth made me feel ten times better. We sat in silence as the movie played. I could her his soft breathing as he focused on the movie. I look up and examine his face. He had a very nice jawline that not a lot of people seem to recognize. I notice the way small pieces of his hair fall onto his face and over his eyes. He eventually notices me looking and I cant help but blush.

" What are you looking at?" He asks and his face also grows a nice shade of pink.

" O-oh nothing, nothing." I stammer. He gives a very small smile and I think that's the first time i've ever seen him do that.

" Hah, I made you smile." I tease him which only makes him more red. He looks away defeated and embarrassed from my comment.

The movie finishes and another starts. I eventually begin to feel my eyes begin to get heavy as I feel my self slowly drift to sleep.

*Todorokis POV*

I hear a soft snore and look down to see the tiny green haired boy who has fallen asleep in my arms. He must be exhausted after all he's been through. I wonder what the villains did to him to make him this way? If I ever get the chance to fight them i'll be sure to get revenge.

Midoriya has his legs curled up onto the couch as his head rest on the side of my chest. I lightly play with the green curls as I watch them bounce back after being stretched. The image of him blushing comes back to me and I can't help but smile some more. The redness of his cheeks only made his freckles more prominent. The emerald green eyes had a slight spark to them after being out for so long.

God, he's so cute. Is the last thing I think before I drift of to sleep.

______________

ahhhhh. this chapter gave me feels as i wrote it. anyway so basically 1st semester is ending and my grades are trash sO i might get my phone taken for idk how long. so if i don't post for a while that is why.

please leave stars so ik that u guys r enjoying mi story so far 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.3K 1.2K 13
I'm honestly ashamed of this book. I wrote it some time ago and it just has so many things wrong in it and is overall cringe. I am planning to write...
1.6K 20 9
*NEW VERSION BEING MADE!* Izuku midoriya. A kid who just wanted to be a hero. Unfortunately, nature must hate him. In this topsy turvy world, women a...
488K 17.5K 40
COMPLETE!!! He has hidden it for so long and he has done it so well, but Bakugou has a big secret. In his last year of middle school he was sexually...
Fake smile By JA

Fanfiction

10K 331 32
Izuku Midoriya has always been a happy and smart person. He was accepted into the best school even though everyone told him he couldn't. He always wo...