The Secret Life of Malia Dall...

Від simplicational

Malia Dallas has hid herself behind closed doors for three years trying to find a way to get rid of the guilt... Більше

The Secret Life of Malia Dallas
Chapter 1 - Chanter
Chapter 2 - Se Casser
Chapter 3 - S'amuser
Chapter 4 - Les Garçons
Chapter 5 - Feu D'artifice
Chapter 6 - Citations
Chapter 7 - L'hockey de la rue
Chapter 8 - Cuire
Chapter 9 - Avions
Chapter 10 - Mes Livres
Chapter 11 - Végétarien
Chapter 12 - Le Premier Jour
Chapter 13 - Découvert
Chapter 14 - Pardonné
Chapter 15 - De Harry Potter
Chapter 16 - Réponses
Chapter 17 - NAFs
Chapter 18 - La Plage et Nouveaux Amis
Chapter 19 - Idées
Chapter 20 - Mi Familia
Chapter 21 - Voyager
Chapter 22 - Faire du Shopping
Chapter 23 - Meilleurs Amis
Chapter 24 - Bibliothèque
Chapter 25 - L'hôpital
Chapter 26 - Librairies et Café
Chapter 27 - S'endormir
Chapter 28 - Insomnie
Chapter 29 - S'embrasser
Chapter 30 - S'évanouir
Chapter 31 - Gags et les coeurs brisés
Chapter 32 - Danser Sous La Pluie
Chapter 33 - Questions et Impressions
Chapter 34 - Gâteau
Chapter 35 - Anniversaires
Chapter 36 - La Farce D'ultime
Chapter 37 - Lo Incontro
Chapter 38 - Les Aveus et Les Histoires
Chapter 39 - Recuerdos
Chapter 40 - La Glace et des Oreillers Moelleux
Chapter 41 - Avec Moi
Chapter 42 - Simplement en Regardant
Chapter 43 - Merci
Chapter 44 - Les Petites Choses
Chapter 45: Surprendre
Chapter 46: Au Revoir
Chapter 47: My Little Secret
Chapter 48: Insostituibile
Chapter 50: Leugens
Chapter 51: Amigas
Chapter 52: Le Projet
Chapter 53: White
Chapter 54: Mort
Chapter 55: Normalite
Chapter 56: Coming Home
Chapter 57: 11 days
Chapter 58: Reunions
Chapter 59: Photonaf Diaries
Chapter 60: Omaha
Chapter 61: You're Mine
Chapter 62: Happy Birthday
Epilogue

Chapter 49: Peleas de Helado

209 3 0
Від simplicational

PLEASE READ

Please go check out my new book The Roommate, I won't post the next chapter (chapter 50) until it gets some more reads (I know this sounds like ehh, but I think you all will like the book if you like romance)

Chapter 49: Peleas de Helado

Malia's POV

I had to wake up early that morning because even though I do school online, I still have to actually log in on time or else I will be locked out of the 'classroom'. I woke up at 7:45am which gave me enough time, because I didn't have to get dressed or anything since it was online. I let Lily sleep while I grabbed my laptop, a large blanket, my textbooks, and my glasses before silently making my way to the kitchen. No one else was up so it was just me. I set my laptop down on the counter before setting my textbooks next to it. I hopped up onto the stool and sat cross-legged as I wrapped the blanket around me. I put my glasses on and then I opened up my laptop. I had to be logged in by 8:00am and I had 12 minutes left.

I opened up the web page in my browser and logged in with 10 minutes to spare. My first class for the day would be Biology. I was never interested in bio mostly because it was the general science that you learned about throughout all your elementary and middle school years. I had already taken physics as a freshman and chemistry as a sophomore.

I took out my lab note book and my biology text book. Class didn't officially start until 8:15am but you had to be logged in by 8:00am. I got off my stool and went to the fridge to get some breakfast. I eventually decided on mango, tea, and oatmeal. I boiled some water while I was slicing a mango. I like my mangos sliced rather than diced, I know it's weird but I have been that way ever since I was younger. I poured some plain oats into a bowl before pouring the hot water over it and adding some brown sugar to it for flavor. Then I poured the remaining hot water into my mug with my tea bag in it. I came back to my stool and placed my food in front of me and out of the way of my laptop before settling back in with my blanket.

I watched as the clock changed from 8:14 to 8:15 and my computer screen changed. (A/N: I have never done cyber school so I have no idea how any of this works, so I am just kind of going to make some of this up) Suddenly a live camera feed was playing on my computer and my Biology teacher walked into the room. I quickly opened up my online note book for Biology on my laptop as he was writing his name on the board.

"Hello class my name is Mr. Isker and I will be your Biology teacher this year," He said as he set the chalk down and then faced the camera. One good thing about Cyber School is that they can't see you, so they can't really tell if you're awake or if you're paying attention. We have a chat box and so that's how we ask questions but if the teacher wants us to do any work problems they have to pre-program the website so that the problem will appear on our screens and we have to solve it and submit it. That's kind of how we take tests.

But since this was the first day of school a majority of my classes I knew would be an introduction to the curriculum and small homework assignments. While Mr. Isker was blabbing on about Biology I went upstairs and grabbed my phone. I know I sound like a bad student, but honestly nothing was happening in class anyway.

Eventually Biology ended and I was given an hour of break. One thing I do like about my school's system is that, they don't put all of your classes in one day. They alternate. So today I only have Bio, French, AP Calculus, and Photo 2. Tomorrow I have AP American, AP Lang, Computer Science, and Creative Writing. I get an hour break between first and second period and a 30 minute lunch break between third and fourth period. It's a bit complicated but I like it.

With my one hour break I decided to upload the video I had made the other day when we got back from Pittsburgh.

@MaliaIDallas: about to upload my new youtube video! Give it a like and subscribe!

I titled it: I READ MY OWN FAN FICTION?

@MaliaIDallas: it's up! Go check it out guys!

That was when I remembered that I still needed to look at the pictures that Nash took from yesterday, because I need to make that video. However I knew that Nash was probably still asleep so I didn't want to bother him. Maybe I'll call Gramps, I feel like I haven't talked to him in a while.

I quickly grabbed my phone and dialed the number and waited as the phone rang.

G: Hello?
M: Gramps! It's me!
G: Me who?
M: Me your favorite grand-daughter in the whole world.
G: Oh Malia! How are you sweetheart?
M: Really well so much has happened.
G: I can't wait to hear all about it, just let me get Grammie on the phone too I'm sure she will want to hear about it too!
M: Alright, I'll hold.
Gramps: Alright I got her, let's hear all about it.
M: So you guys remember Shawn right?
Gramps & Grammie: Yes.
Grammie: He was a sweet boy.
M: Well he went on tour and remember that I bought everyone tickets to go see him in Pittsburgh?
Gramps: Yes we remember.
M: Well when we got there I got to meet all of Fifth Harmony and Austin Mahone. But that's not the best part. Camilla, she is a member of Fifth Harmony spoke to Austin's manager and they let me perform with Shawn!
Gramps: Well that's wonderful Malia I'm sure you blew everyone away.
M: It was so much fun! I was singing on stage in front of thousands of people!
Grammie: That sounds scary but I am proud of you.
Gramps: Hey don't leave me out *coughs*
Grammie: don't stress yourself
M: Everything okay?
Gramps: yeah just a cough that's all, but don't stop there you have more news?
M: Yeah I do. So we flew back to LA and we got back really early in the morning and I couldn't fall asleep so I ended up face timing with Ariana!
Grammie: Oh my goodness, isn't she the singer you like?
M: Yes she is, well remember I met her on the plane and we got to talking. So when I was face timing her she invited me to go to the recording studio late that day to record some stuff with her. I brought Lily and the guys with me as well and I spent like five hours in the recording studio with her!
Gramps: Wow.
M: And! We recorded a song with Jack and Jack and she said she wants to put it on her next album! Can you believe that? The Jacks and I are going to the studio with her on Saturday and Sunday to finish the song but I got to sing with Ariana Grande! ME!
Gramps: That is big I cannot wait to hear it.
Grammie: Neither can I.
M: So after we finished recording she invited us over to her house for dinner since we hadn't left the studio all day. So I got to meet all of her dogs and talk to her mom more, her mom is really cool. But yesterday was a really good day.
Grammie: It sounds like it. So what are you up to now?
M: Well today is my first day of school which I almost forgot about so I'm in school right now in the kitchen, but I am on break.
Gramps: Don't be cutting school I don't want to be getting any calls. *coughs*
M: are you sure you're okay?
Gramps: Yeah, I'm fine I'll tough through it.
M: Alright tough guy.
Grammie: Well we better let you get back to your school work, but you better come see us soon and bring Cam!
M: Definitely!
G&G: alright talk to you later, love you!
M: love you too!

I waited for them to hang up before I did and then I returned to my school work. Well I still have 30 minutes left of my break so I might as well get dressed, who knows what I will do after school. I quickly ran upstairs to find Lily still asleep. I stepped into my closet and shut the door quietly so I wouldn't wake her. I turned on the light and began searching through my clothes to find something to wear. Eventually I found an old pair of jean shorts and a small black t-shirt. I switched out my sweatpants and sweatshirt for those two before heading back downstairs. When I entered the kitchen I found a groggy looking Taylor.

"Good morning," I said a bit more cheerfully than I wanted to. He looked up from the counter at me when he heard the sound of my voice. His eyes squinted at the light as he gave me a nod. "Rough night?" I asked sarcastically as I sat back down on my stool in front of my laptop and got my French books ready.

"You could say that," He answered back, his voice throaty, telling me had just woken up if his appearance wasn't convincing enough. I glanced up from my laptop and looked at him warily.

"You okay?" I asked him.

"I might be getting sick, my head really hurts and my throat is dry and I'm really tired. I don't even know why I got up out of bed," He said more to himself than me. I instantly went over and felt his forehead, he was pretty warm.

"Are you cold?" I asked him and he shook his head. I dragged him to the couch and had him sit down. Then I ran upstairs to get the thermometer, to check his temperature. I came back down stairs and quickly took his temperature as I boiled some more water to make him some tea for his throat. When I came back I checked the thermometer. "Well you have a high fever of 100 degrees," I said as I handed him his tea.

"Is that bad?" He asked worried.

"Well not hospital bad, but it's not something you want. I can give you some Advil or Tylenol if you want for your head ache and you may want to get a blanket or something, because even if you aren't cold now, you will start feeling cold. Are you hungry? I'll make you breakfast, what would you—,"

"Malia!" Taylor shouted making me lose focus.

"Yeah?" I asked coming out of my trance.

"Thanks, but just calm down a little bit," He told me. I smiled at him but nodded.

"Just lie down, I'll make you some breakfast and I'll get you a blanket," I said as I rushed back into the kitchen. I read somewhere that if you have a sore throat you should eat marshmallows. I had never tried it but it is worth a shot. However, it's only breakfast so with the 15 minutes I had left of my break I made him some oatmeal with brown sugar and I diced up some strawberries. I brought his food over and then I ran to get him a blanket. On my way to one of the hallway closets I bumped into Cam.

"Whoa, watch where you're going," He said with a chuckle.

"Sorry," I said quickly as I ran to get the blanket from the closet. However of course it's on the top shelf, which I obviously can't reach so I am jumping up and down helplessly trying to knock down at least one blanket.

"What are you doing?" I hear Cam ask from behind me.

"Trying to get a blanket for Taylor," I say as I stretch my limbs as far as they can go. Suddenly Cam's arm reaches out over me and hands me a blanket. I turn around and smile as a thanks before I rush downstairs to cover Taylor in the blanket. When I walked into the living room he had already finished his tea and his breakfast and was now fast asleep on the couch. I put the blanket over him, making sure not to leave any spaces for cold air to get in. I felt his forehead and it was still warm. I knew that when he woke up his throat would be sore so I left a glass of water on the coffee table for him.

I then returned to my school work. French passed quickly and I had Cameron constantly checking on Taylor to make sure he was okay. During my lunch break which was only 30 minutes, much to my dismay I started making soup for Taylor. Right when the miso soup was done cooking Lily stumbled into the kitchen looking a wreck.

"You look awful," I state as I take in her appearance. She sniffled before coughing up what sounded like a dead llama.

"Thanks I feel it too," She said as she went to sit on one of the stools.

"You're sick too," I stated as I went over to feel her forehead.

"What do you mean too? Who else is sick?" She asked but her voice was failing her considering her nose was so plugged out that she could barely breathe.

"Taylor. He's in the living room sleeping, I was just making him soup, but it sounds like you need it too," I say as I pour her a bowl and wrap my blanket around her shoulders. "Oh and pinch the bridge of your nose, it will help unclog it, I do it almost every morning and it helps me breathe," I tell her. I started boiling some hot water for her tea while I poured Taylor a bowl of soup and took it to him in the living room. To my surprise he was just waking up when I walked in.

"Well guess what I found out?" I said with a smile on my face as I knelt down next to him and handed him his bowl of soup.

"Mals, I am in no mood for guessing games," He said grumpily as he slurped his soup causing me to laugh.

"Well I thought it just might interest you, that you're not the only one sick in this house," I tell him with a smile on my face.

"Why does that matter? Who else is sick?" He asks as he takes a gulp of water.

"Lily." Once her name left my mouth I ducked behind the couch so as not to get hit with the spray of water that I knew was coming. I missed it by half a second. "Saw it coming," I commented as I stood back up and straightened my black t-shirt that really didn't need straightening.

"Is she okay?" He asks with concern in his eyes and my face softened.

"She will be, she sounds awful but I think she'll be just fine. Funny though how it's you two who got sick," I said with a slight smirk on my face but Taylor just slapped my leg causing me to yelp but then laugh as I left the room.

"Wait Malia!" He called out and I turned around. "Can I have some more soup?" He asks and my face breaks into a smile.

"Sure," I say as I walk over and take his bowl and head back to the kitchen. When I walked back into the kitchen the hot water had finished boiling and I poured Lily her tea before getting Taylor more soup. "I'll be right back, I just have to give Taylor his soup and then we can talk," I tell her as I hurriedly give Taylor his soup.

When I got back I poured myself some soup before taking a seat next to Lily. I shoved my French stuff out of the way before I pulled out my AP Calc book and graph paper. Oddly enough, despite the fact that I hate math I have always been extremely good at it. Once I was settled I turned towards Lily.

"So," I said dragging it out longer than necessary and she merely raised her eyebrows at me as she drank her tea. "You and Taylor huh?" I said with a smirk on my face and I saw her cheeks redden and I knew it wasn't from the heat of the tea.

"I don't know," She said with a shrug as she set down her mug.

"What don't you know?" I asked her. "You don't know if you like him? Or you don't know whether or not he likes you?" I ask her.

"Well both, I mean I guess I know I like him, but I don't know if it's just one of those things where you have a crush on somebody and it passes. I don't want to waste Taylor's time and end up not really liking him and hurting him," She said honestly.

"I know what you mean," I said. I was dying to tell her that Taylor actually liked her, but that wasn't what she was conflicted over and it wouldn't be right to Taylor. "Well I have 3 minutes to get settled for AP Calc so you can go in the living room with Taylor and rest or you guys can do other stuff," I said shooing her and she got up with a laugh, taking my blanket with her.

"What's that smell?" I heard a voice from behind me.

"I just don't get a break do I?" I said with a laugh before spinning around on my stool and facing my 'oh so awesome boyfriend'.

"What's got you so worked up?" He asks as he scoops himself some soup.

"Nothing, just school started today so I had to wake up early and stuff, and now Taylor and Lily are both sick, so I'm taking care of them with the help of Cam," I tell him as I slump over the counter onto my laptop.

"Good afternoon class my name is Mr. Erkel," My AP Calc teacher's voice suddenly blared through my computer's speakers into my ears, causing me to jerk back. I heard Matt laughing and I just rolled my eyes before slumping over and taking notes. AP Calc is one of the only classes where you will actually take notes on the first day of school.

"This is really good," I suddenly hear from next to me and I look to see Matt practically drinking my soup and I couldn't hold back my laugh.

"Thanks," I muttered as I went back to taking notes.

"Where are the rest of the guys?" He asks once he finished his soup.

"I don't know I haven't seen anyone except for you, Cam, Taylor, and Lily," I tell him not looking away from my computer screen.

"Well I'm going to go look for them babe, come find me when you have time and we can hang out," He said into my ear before kissing my temple pushing a smile onto my face. With that, it was really hard to focus the rest of Calculus and my last period class, Photography. The thing is, photography is an elective so all I had to do was take pictures on my film camera. I would then black bag it then I had to mail them for development, I would then get them sent back to me and I had to put them in a binder which I would send in at the end of the year.

My first day of school was finally finished and I only had homework in Calculus but I had finished it during the class period, as usual. I put the remaining soup into a container and stuck it in the fridge before washing the large pot. I walked into the living room to find both Lily and Taylor passed out, however Lily had taken Taylor's spot on the couch and he was lying on the floor next to her. I smiled as I looked at the scene. It was too cute not to take a picture.

I posted it to snapchat with the caption: my babies are sick

I took over their dirty dishes and set clean glasses of water on the coffee table for them when they woke up. I took my laptop and textbooks upstairs to my room and set them on my desk. It was only 4:32pm. I hadn't seen anyone since lunch so I set out to find out where they had all possibly gone. I checked the pool first but they weren't there, then the game room but it was empty. I then decided to check the media room. Sure enough they were all in there, and I think they were watching a horror movie. I cannot deal with horror. I decided that I would try and scare them. They may not say they're afraid of horror movies, but they are definitely on edge during them, so the slightest jolt should do. I crept on the floor behind the pillows and couches. It was completely dark and I think they were watching The Conjuring. I was now behind the couch and I think Matt was the one sitting in the couch with Gilinsky and Aaron. Well this is payback Gilinsky for last time.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"I screamed at the top of my lungs and I had to try my hardest not to laugh when I heard both Jack and Aaron shout profanities as they fell off the couch. Suddenly the lights were flicked on and I couldn't contain it anymore. I started cracking up and I stood up to see Jack' reaction. He was clutching his chest on the floor surrounded by pillows and I couldn't stop laughing.

"Why would you do that?" Jack shouted.

"Why not?" I asked with a smile on my face. "Payback," I said to him and I knew that he knew exactly what I was talking about.

"So are you free now?" Matt asks from behind me and I turn around to meet his eyes and nod. "Wanna take a walk?" He asks and I smile.

"Sure," I say as he grabs my hand and we leave the boys to look for their hearts on the ground. I slipped on my navy blue vans and we walked out the front door.

"So how was your first day of school?" He asks with sarcasm and a heart stopping smile.

"Just like any other school day, long and boring," I tell him with a smile. "Why doesn't your school start at this time?" I ask him.

"Well unlike your school, my school is awesome and cool and I can do any of my work whenever I want to," He says with a grin.

"Shut up," I muttered as I pushed his face away from mine so he would stop bragging which only caused him to laugh.

"Hey you wanna get ice cream?" He asks out of the blue.

"Of course!" I say. "Who wouldn't want ice cream?" I say.

"Well first stop is coming up," He says as he points ahead of us. I smile and grab his hand dragging him to the front stand.

"Hello welcome to Dairy Queen what would you like?" The lady asked me. I took a step back and looked at the options.

"I'll have a small mint chocolate chip blizzard," I told her. I looked to Matt.

"I'll just share with you," He said before taking out his wallet and paying.

"You're only paying because I left my money at home," I told him when he handed her the money.

"No I'm paying because I want to," He said in my ear before wrapping his arms around my neck and resting his chin on top of my head as we waited for the ice cream.

"One mint chocolate chip blizzard!" The lady said as she handed it to me and smiled.

"Thank you," I said as I took it and she had even put two spoons in it. We continued walking to nowhere in particular, just talking and sharing ice cream.

"Do you regret anything?" I suddenly asked. I don't really know where it came from, the thought just came to mind and I couldn't stop it from escaping my mouth. Matt looked like he was thinking long and hard about it.

"Well I would say yes, but the thing is, every past decision I have made has led up to this exact moment and the life I have now, and despite the rough patches I have been through I would go through it all again to get to where I am now. I am really happy with my life right now, I have amazing Nafians and amazing friends and family, and the best girlfriend in the world," He said with a huge smile and I couldn't help but blush.

"I would have to agree on everything except one. I don't have the best girlfriend in the world. I have the best boyfriend in the world," I said with a smile and Matt smiled back at me before leaning down to kiss me. Right before our lips touch I felt something cold touch my nose. I opened my eyes to see that Matt was holding the spoon and had just put ice cream on my nose.

"Oh Matthew Lee Espinosa you are going to get it," I told him as I picked up my spoon and started flinging ice cream at him.

"ICE CREAM WAR!" He shouts and I laughed. "Wait hold up, we gotta have rules, it's not fair that you get to hold the ice cream. How about we set it on the ground and we have to be 10 feet away from it to start," He suggested and I agreed.

"Alright ICE CREAM WAR BEGIN!" I shouted and we ran for the cup and picked up as much ice cream as we could before we flung it at each other. There were screams and laughs, and a lot of weird looks we got from people but Matt and I didn't care.

"Okay, fine I surrender!" Matt finally said, considering I had cornered him with my ice cream cup in hand and I was about to pour it on his head. "But you cheated," he said right before I poured the whole thing on his head. It soaked his hair and he stood up to his full height and looked down at me. "That wasn't very nice Malia," He said shaking his head at me.

"What are you going to do?" I taunted him and he raised his eyebrows. The only thing I could think of doing was RUN! I took off running, but I took off a bit too late and I didn't even get to take two steps before I was slammed back into his chest. "Ow," I said rubbing my nose but I didn't get an apology instead I got Matt's laugh. I looked up at his face covered in mint chocolate chip ice cream and I couldn't help but smile. I wiped some of it from his face as he did the same with me, pushing some of the stray hairs out of the way before leaning in and actually kissing me this time. Let's just say, one of the best tasting kisses I have ever had. (LOL). His hands fell to my waist pulling me closer to him and I was standing on my tippy toes as I held his face in my hands, running his ice cream soaked hair through my fingers. His tongue licked my bottom lip and I gladly granted entrance. This kiss had a mixture of the ice cream and Matt, honestly the best taste ever.

Eventually we had to come up for air. Our foreheads were pressed against eachother as we tried to steady our breathing.

"I really know how to pick em," I said with a smile as I looked at him.

"Yeah, I would say you picked a good one," Matt said raising his eyebrows suggestively.

"I was talking about the ice cream idiot," I said with a laugh as I shoved him away and I saw Matt's jaw fall open in astonishment.

"Oh I'm hurt Malia, I'm hurt," He said as he put his hand over his heart. I grabbed his hand and held it in mine.

"Don't worry, I love you too," I whispered to him and I saw him smile.

"I love you," He said back and at this point I was actually glad the ice cream was there to cover up my burning cheeks.

"We should probably get back before this ice cream permanently stains our clothes and hair," I tell him.

"I don't know I kind of like this look on you," He said as he picked up a limp piece of ice cream drenched hair.

"Sure you do," I told him as we started walking back home.

"Honestly!" He shouts to me but all I can do is roll my eyes at him as I led the way back home.

** ** ** ** **

"What happened to you two?" We hear as I shut the front door. Matt and I both spin around to see Carter with a glass of water looking pretty amused.

"Food fight," I said putting it simply.

"I can see that," Carter said with a laugh before taking a sip of his water.

"Oh, hey. Are Taylor and Lily still sleeping?" I question as I take off my ice cream stained shoes.

"Um, not sure, last time I checked they were," Carter said after some thought.

"Okay thanks," I said as I then quickly rushed to the living room to see how the two were doing.

When I walked into the living room I found both Taylor and Lily sitting on the couch watching Family Guy. I smirked to myself and quietly made my exit so as not to disturb them. On my way upstairs I met up with Matt again.

"Judging by the smirk on your face, I would say that they are both siting on the couch together watching The Simpsons," He said and my mouth fell open dumbstruck.

"No, well, you were close. They're watching Family Guy," I tell him as I make my way upstairs. "I'm not that easy to read," I call back to Matt.

"Sure sweetheart," He replied and I could practically hear the smirk in his voice. Whatever. I walked into my room and shut the door.

Mental note to self: wash bed sheets

Not only because Lily was sick but also I know from previous sickness experience (yeah that's a thing) that if you wash your sheets you get better a lot faster. So I will have to wash Taylor's as well.

I walked into my bathroom and turned on the shower water before peeling off my ice cream stained clothes. At least I smelled good.

10 minutes later

I stepped out of the shower feeling a lot cleaner and less sticky. I wrapped myself in my towel before walking into my room and grabbing a pair of light blue boxer shorts with fish on them and my freshtops t-shirt that said IF YOU SEE DA POLICE WARNA BROTHER. I then threw my hair up in a make shift bun before moving over to my bed to strip the sheets off.

Once I took off my sheets I went to Taylor's room and did the same. I then put them in the wash. I checked the time and it was 6:42pm so they would be done by the time they would go to bed. I hadn't talked to Nash all day and I really wanted to see the pictures and videos he took at the studio. Being the lazy person I am I found my phone and texted him.

M: Hey where are you?
N: In Cam's room we're about to film a video

"Of course you are," I said to myself as I left my room to go to Cam's. The door was shut so I opened it quietly so I wouldn't ruin their video or anything.

"It's okay we haven't started yet," Nash said when he saw me come in.

"Oh well could I see those pictures from yesterday I wanted to start editing the video," I told him as I sat down on Cam's bed.

"Yes you may," He said in a weird voice causing me to let out a laugh. He popped out the sd card and handed it to me.

"Thanks I'll give it back to you when I'm done," I said as I left the room. "OH!" I shouted in the hallway, "And please try not to make too much of a mess," I said through the door.

"Key word try!" Cameron shouted back. I just shook my head to myself and playfully rolled my eyes even though I knew they couldn't see me. I put the sd card into my laptop and started downloading all of the footage from yesterday onto my laptop.

I made extra sure to mute the sound during any parts that played the song we had recorded. I went to twitter and tweeted out:

@MaliaIDallas: got a big surprise for y'all ;)

I edited the video carefully, taking extra care of the transitions and the sound quality. It took me three hours to edit the video until I was satisfied with it. During those three hours Cam had brought up dinner for me.

I watched my finished product and smiled at the outcome.

@MaliaIDallas: stay tuned on Sunday I'll be posting a video for y'all and the surprise is in there

I quickly saved the video before scrolling through my feed on twitter.

Ariana Grande @ArianaGrande: wonderful working with these guys

Attached was a picture of Gilinsky, Johnson, and me in the studio. I knew instantly that this would cause a huge outburst amongst the Nafians and they would go absolutely insane.

Ariana Grande @ArianaGrande: can't wait for y'all to watch @MaliaIDallas new youtube video

I couldn't help but smile to myself. Is this what it felt like? To have your own music and put it out there? I mean I haven't put anything out there but it will be coming soon.

Malia Dallas @MaliaIDallas: I feel really good right now J

With that tweet I closed my laptop and went downstairs to change the laundry. Well I guess I will have to get new sheets out. I put the sheets in the dryer before I went to the closet to get clean sheets for both Taylor's bed and mine. Once I put the sheets on both beds I pretty much collapsed into mine and fell asleep.

Got a little Mattalia action in there ;) let me know what you guys think of the book! Peleas de Helado means ice cream fights in Spanish, or at least I hope it does.

xoxo
- simplicational's queen

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.8M 35K 157
(I wrote this when I was young but apparently it did well lol. This book is currently being edited but please give it a read. The next two books are...
1.3K 40 27
What happens when a girl meets the Magcon Boys and falls for Nash and Cameron? Will she treat them the same as her dad? Or will she change? Will she...
150K 2.1K 19
Chelsea Lea Dallas I know what you're thinking Dallas?! as in Cameron Dallas?! well yes Chelsea's brother is Cameron Dallas. but before all the fame...
3.4M 71.8K 77
Book 1 of 2 ~ You have been added to a groupchat! ~•~ SEQUEL IS OUT NOW ; THE END RESULTS ~•~ Date published: September 20, 2016 Date completed: May...