ONE SHOT STORIES

By dead_end_street

Guyzz,before this book name was incomplete.but after,I think of make it a one shot story book.the story "inco... More

2.INSECURITY

1.INCOMPLETE

1.5K 52 10
By dead_end_street

"U have to fight some bad days to bring best days in ur life."
He always used to say this....always used to motivated me by this....I just want him again to say this.......I badly want him to talk to me.....it's been 3 days,72 hours,4320 minutes,259,200 seconds,he stops talk to me.....he is so selfish...he just think about himself,he didn't think about me....he just left me alone....I bloody hate him for this....he only used to say this that,"problem se dur bhagne se problem solve nahi hota,probkem ko samna karna parta hain"but what is he doing??he is just escaping from all problems....he is just chilling in this bloody hospital bed surrounded by the machines......the room is all silent expect from the beeping noise of machines.....it's bloody annoying....I don't know how come he sleeps in this noise......his jolly,cheerful,carefree face become pale now....he is not even able to breath by himself....he is breathing in supporting of oxygen mask.....He was this kind of boy who didn't require of any help,now he is alive in help of oxygen mask....I have a lot to say him....seriously a lot....but he is not even awaking up.....don't he know that how many people is shedding tears for him....but still he don't want to wake up...plzzzzz woke up na,plzzz....I need u by my side.....plzzz wake up and say something....plzzz,at least for me......u know what,u don't look handsome in this sky blue dress.....so,u need to change it and for that,u have to be fine,just like before..
God why always happen this to me??why my loving one suffers the most??why??why I understand everything so late??why I understand the value of things after loosing?
No,I don't lose him,he is here only....
I caress his hair...I kiss in his cheeks.....
Suddenly I hear a voice of someone calling my name,"Nandini"..I turn back and find out Cabir,his best friend.......after I turn back,he again continues,"he will be fine...don't worry...nothing will happen to him"I can feel the pain in his voice...he is also in pain as much I am in.....I give a fake smile.....

A nurse came in his cabin and tells me respectfully,"mam,the visiting hour is over.."
Cabir:nandini,come....let's go...

I weep tears from my cheek and again kiss in his cheek....and comes outside the room where his mom and friends r gathering....they met him before me.....
NEONIKA AUNTY,his mom comes and hugs me...she is his only family after the dead of his father.......his band fab 5,his second family,his friends,mukti,alia,Cabir,dhruv r also here....everyone is equally broken,equally hurt..........
Besides us,his million fans r gathering outside the hospital...praying for their "ROCKSTAR MANIK MALHOTRA"and here is he,dont give a damn to anything ...he just decides to chilling over here.........
I opens my phone and starts to see our good moments which is captured as a picture..only picture .

A bunch of memories....but memories only....last sentence he said to me,"ok,fine..I am going.I will not come back again..then don't come back and say sorry"

I said in anger that,"I wont"
But look at my fate,I come back to him....it was just a silly fight between us....but this silly fight caused our destruction...

Flashback
Nandini:manik,first go to shopping...then we will eat...
Manik:no...first we will eat...I am too hungry....don't u see....
Nandini irritatinly asked,"manik....just now u eat a whole packet of chips...how can u get hungry in this short time??"
Manik:that's I don't know...but the main point is first we will eat,then we will shopping...
Nandini:manik...tum hamesha aise karte hoon.....manik,manik,manik....stop the car.....

He stops the car in a jerk after her yelling.....without saying anything,she steps out from the car....manik also does the same....
MANIK :now....what happened??
Nandini:manik...see....there is a ice cream shop...let's go there...
Manik:u know na.....i dont like ice-cream...i am not coming....
Nandini:i know,I know,u only love spicy food...u hate sweet..that's why u r this much khadoos...
Manik:what did u just say I am khadoos??then ur a witch from childhood....
a witch is always witch,never switch.....
Nandini:manik....let's go there....
Manik:no...I m not...do whatever u want...
Nandini:ok,I am going.....
Manik:"ok,fine..I am going.I will not come back again..then don't come back and say sorry"
but nandini starts to crossing the road avoiding him...and a helpless manik starts to follow her...and when he was in middle of the road a car comes and heat him...he is lying on the road lifelessly....blood is oozing from his head continuously....when nandini hears a sound,she turns back and see her lifeline is lying on the road unconscious.........

Flashback end

All this happens because of me....if I don't urge to him to eat ice-cream....this will never happen.....manik....u were right...I will come back to u and say sorry....manik,I am so sorry.....if it was a nightmare...,I am feeling so helpless...I don't even able to always by his side....helplessly setting outside the ICU.......shedding tears for him.....
Cabir's voice breaks my thought,"nandini...let's go...I will drop u home...it's 10 pm"
I nodded in yes......and I see manik last time from the glass door of ICU.....and I follows dhruv....it's become my daily routine from last 3 days...I come to hospital in early morning and spend the whole day here.....and goes home at night......and from past 3 days I don't even go to college......strange!!!3 days before me and manik were together,but now we fall apart.....he is in coma,doesn't respond any treatment....
I step in cabir's car ......he is driving...
Cabir:nandini...r u ok??
I weep my tears and said,"yes"
Cabir's eyes r also blood red because of constantly crying..,I know how manik means to him....
The rest path we were both silent and after half an hour,we reached our home.....
Cabir:take care of urself....
I give a faint smile and say,"u too"
I enter my house and see mom-dad is waiting for me.....
Dad:how is manik?
I said,"still same,no improvement...."
Mom comes and hugs me...and I couldn't control myself....I start crying loudly....after his accident,first time,I am crying this much loudly.....I said while sobbing,"mom....he....he....is...not....wa...waking up.....he....don't.......care...about...me....don't..he know that how is my condition without him???"
Dad:don't cry...doll...,he will be alright for u....plzzz don't cry....

I realize they r also broken seeing me like this....
Mom:he have to be fine....then who will eat my experimental dish??

Me and mom smile while crying....and dad hugs both of us.....

I am lying down in my bed...with a photo frame...

Manik,10 minutes to go for ur birthday...how much we planned for ur birthday...we were supposed to be together now for ur birthday celebration....but I am at my home and u r struggling for ur life in the bed of hospital......u will turn 22 years old today.....it supposed to be ur first birthday with me.....it's not supposed to be,we will spend ur birthday together.....u will always remain the sleeping beauty na.......

Flashback
In college
MANIK and nandini sit together in last bench......nandini is listening lecture carefully and manik is sleeping....for manik,nandini again sits last bench for manik...because manik comes to college only for sleeping...and why will he be serious on study,he earns fame by his singing in this early age....he is already the famous singer of bollywood..so,what's necessary to study architecture for him???..but he is still studying since manik malhotra never quits......

Nandini:manik....wake up.....raat mein karte kya hoon....sote nahi hoon kya.....
Manik:last night,I watched movie....that's why,I can't sleep......
Nandini:manik,tum kab badloge,when will u change??
Manik:u needed to be changed and u change..,,but I don't need u change....
Nandini smiles and say,"tum bhi na....thats why i......."
Manik:I??
Nandini:I like u....
And manik sleeps again.....
Nandini:yeh ladka bhi na....
Flashback end

And a very very happy birthday manik.....
Now I am in balconi with his favourite stars.......tears fall from my eyes.....MANIK,I miss u...I miss u so much.....plzz come and wipe out my tears....I am sick and tired of wiping my tears by my own.....
I come and sleeps in my bed while watching fab's song

I cried so hard and close my eyes.......I want back my manik....I badly want.....

Next morning
I come hospital with his favourite red roses and soft toy.....fab 5 also come with balloons and cake.....they take the permission from hospital authorities to allow us in this hour......

We enter and shout,"happy birthday manik"

But still he decides to not wake up and sleep......
I keep the flowers in vase and soft toy in side table......

Dhruv and me sit on tool and Cabir,ALYA and mukti settle them in couch....

Dhruv:buddy....aur kitna soyega....u all know u love sleeping....but it's too much......
Mukti:guyzzz....let's cut the cake...our malhotra gets 1 year older....
Alya:right...happy 22nd birthday,buddy....
Cabir:let's go then....what r we waiting for?
I said in excitement,"let's go for it"
We settle the food table with his bed and cut the cake with our unconscious manik....but manik still doesn't wake up......

And we r again hopelessly sitting in his cabin.....then aunty comes....
She goes near him and kisses his forehead and say,"happy birthday my son"

After 2 hours,a doctor comes to check him.....
Doctor:I am in charge of checking him...

Cabir leaves his place to sit the doctor....doctor checks his heartbeat with stethoscope,pulse and bp.....

Aunty:how is he??
Doctor:his heart beat,pulse and bp r still low....no improvement....

The doctor goes left hopeless us......

I left the room and comes to the corridor.....

MANIK,I can't take this pain anymore....plzzz get well soon.....u give me my life and now u r going away from my life....

FLASHBACK
NANDINI is standing at the end of cliff....may be for committing suicide...her eyes is blood red,her hair is messy......and she is about to jump..but someone holds her hand tightly..
When she turns back,she sees a tall boy of his early twenty....

Nandini:what's ur problem???
Manik:what's my problem??have u gone crazy??what r u doing???
Nandini:so?? It's none of ur business......
Manik:madam....let me tell u committing suicide is illegal.....now tell me whats the problem??don't tell me boyfriend se break up..
Nandini:how would u know that??
Manik:r u serious??u was about to give up your precious life because of ur boyfriend....
NANDINI starts crying,sobbing nd said,"but I loved him a lot.I truly loved him...and he bloody cheated on me"
MANIK:ok...ok....chill.....don't cry.......

Then some of manik's fan jump on him out of nowhere and start demanding selfie,autograph.......

NANDINI thinks,"is that guy some famous person??and all girls r shouting his name as "manik"
Actually I never interested in music,so I didn't know him....
Flashback end...

The day I met u,I don't even know that u r that much famous.....then our destiny keeps meeting us....and u become the motivational speaker for my life and eventually love happens....u gave me the reason of living,so why r u doing these??u give the courage to confront my ex boyfriend.....why don't u understand u r the reason for my existence......
I love u manik...I love u more than my life.......

Mukti comes and finds out a crying nandini....NANDINI hugs mukti.....she is also crying for his best friend manik....no one is able to console....because they both r shattered......

Nandini:mukti....how could he do this???
Mukti:we will kill this idiot.....once he wakes up....

We break the hug....and sits in the bench....,

MANIK,do u know how much in pain we r.......I can't even think about aunty....God knows what she is going through.......MANIK is his only son......God plzzz make manik ok......I see my wrist bracelet,manan bracelet...he gave me that the day,he proposed me.....it's an infinity symbol of our love....manik and nandini r together....hamesha hamesha ke liye.....

A random day with an unic memory...........I want to live this day once again with u...since it was a propose of manik malhotra,it was different and unic also....I can surely say that in world no one ever propose like this....I mean,I also never think a boy can propose a girl like this....one thing....everyone should be agreed at,that he is really creative.....

In evening
I sit besides in manik's bed....staring at him like always...but the difference is he is not teasing me for this...I wish he could wake up and tease me..j wish
..dhruv goes with aunty to lift her home...Cabir,mukti and alya is in canteen......
I was lost in my thought....suddenly I feel a movement in his hand....he is moving his hand...
His eyes is closed,but only word left from his mouth is "nandini"....it was unclear because of his oxygen mask.....but my joy knews no bound hearing my name from his mouth after 4 days.....but my joys doesn't long last...because the next moment,manik starts breathing heavily....he clutch the bedsheets....as soon as possible I call the doctor and they come and told me to wait outside..I was going,but I find out he holds my hand..but I unwantedly take his hand away from me...and he is still breathing heavily..i leave the room...I can't able to see him in this much pain.......he is struggling......and doctor gives him shock with defibrillator....he jerks his body....

(Once a heart stop beating,a defibrillator can restart it)

He responses only for two times.....but third times,he is not responding....why is he not responding???manik....no...u can't do this.....plzzzzzzz manik...no......

The doctor pulls off his oxygen mask.....God...plzzz make this nightmare...no,this can't be happen....
Then the doctor comes....
And Cabir,mukti and alya also come......
I asked,"Dr.what happened??"
Doctor:I tried a lot....but I am sorry he is no more.......

He has really gone....he really left me.....I can't think anything....he just walk away....he loses the battle with death....he quites....he only said this na,"manik malhotra never quits "u bloody lied.....u bloody lied...u quit manik...u quit....u just run away.....

I go to his cabin.....hugs his lifeless body and crying....he is not responding......he is not....he really left me....I hate u,manik......I hate u for this.......MANIK,plzzz don't go....I will always listen to u.......always....manik u can't do this.....hamara hamesha ko Kya hogaya manik??u only said this manan forever hamesha hamesha me liya....jab nibhana nahi tha toh promise kyun kiya tha??what will I do without u??u don't think about me.....

I said all this in one go.......

No one is consoling me as no one is in this state....all r crying.....crying for their best friend...manik was the kind of boy who make smile everyone.......who always solve the problems of everyone.....today,he don't lose the world.the world has lost him...a talented singer with a beautiful soul........it's the end of us.......

I kiss on his manan bracelet...

His hand is ice cold....his innocent soul is not anymore in his body.....it's gone......
MANIK MALHOTRA-9th JANUARY,1997 to 9th JANUARY,2019
In his 22 years old life,he did a lot....he saves a girl from dying,he gifts 3 successful album along with fab 5 and 1 hit album solo.........all is end.....he ends this....God,why u send him in life??I would have died that day......I can't see him dying....he will never irritate me in class.....he will never fight with me on silly thing,he will never hugs me.....never......he will never call me midnight..........don't u know how much I love u.....manik.....I love u very very much....i know i never confess it before....I promised u to confess in ur birthday......I promised u....we were wanting to hear this from me,sorry....manik....I couldn't make it.....now I am saying.....plzzz manik utho...plzzzzzzzz
I love u manik.....I bloody love u...without u I am "INCOMPLETE"

Only one thing,anyone can hear in this hospital is the sound of crying.....everyone is crying for manik.....the news of his passed away is spreading like virus....fans r crying for him....a mother is crying who lost her only son forever for life. friends are crying for their best buddy...who is always ready to do anything for them...a girl is crying who has just lost the meaning of her life,her love life..who passed away before she confesses the love to him...but he's gone....from where he can't be back.....his soul is rest in peace......

♤■THE END■♤

Guyzzzzz it's my first attempt to write a one shot....hope u guyzzz will like it.....
Guyzzz plzzz comment how was the story....
And plzzz vote....plzzz......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

476K 17.1K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
143K 5.2K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
89K 4.9K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC