NSFW Descendants (2015) Headc...

By MerboyProductions

NSFW = Not Safe For Workspace/Workplace - Basically, explicit things. Mature content that's similar to sex (D... More

Warning!
Top or Bottom

Dominant or Submissive

1.5K 14 6
By MerboyProductions

Yikes, another one.

Carlos - although he tries to be the dominant towards the beginning, he'll generally become submissive after a short amount of time. There are very few times he persists on the dominance, and that depends on his partner mostly. If they're inexperienced, he'll generally become the dominant one.

Jay - Completely dominant. He can't handle being submissive. The slightest moment of hesitation from his partner and he's in control again.

Mal - She definitely prefers dominance, although she can take being submissive. If her partners overly dominant and they'll never get anywhere that way, she'll take submissive, although she'll fight or resist in a playful way if she's being submissive.

Evie - similar to Top and Bottom, it depends on her mood and day. If she's stressed, she's dominant, if she's relaxed, she's submissive. Generally, she's a neutral - not being openly submissive and doing everything her partner asks of her obediently, but not resisting completely, or taking control. She likes teasing her partner - fighting for dominance slightly before switching into a more submissive state - again, not completely dominant or submissive though

Ben - Complete dominance. He can't stand being submissive either. Although, if he's tired, he'll start to become more submissive towards the end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Alina By ihidethisapp

General Fiction

1.4M 35.9K 75
The Lombardi family is the most notorious group in the crime world. They rule both the American and Italian mafias and have many others bowing at the...
Fate By Mani

General Fiction

335K 17.9K 96
fate : be destined to happen, turn out, or act in a particular way. Often people try to navigate through life with their own plans and wonder why thi...
48.2K 4.5K 48
#Book 2 Because of Nandani's condition Mamta decides to marry off her childrens, and her childrens abide by her decision. She chose her brother's dau...
207K 2.2K 53
SYPNOSIS Fashie Marquez Guerrero, an only child and only girl cousins of Marquez and Guerrero's clan. Her cousins are always over protective to her...