Secrets

By alexmarie__

Kanaya finds out that her life is a lie and full of secrets. She finds out that her dad isn't really her dad... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 4

266 23 1
By alexmarie__

Mo's Pov
I look at k and Kyle as he walks her to her car. I smile and my mom walks up to me and says. "They cute." I look at her. "You did good this time." She looks at me and says. "I know what I'm doing." I walk inside the house and I go upstairs in my room. I walk in my bathroom and do my hygiene stuff and I walk out the bathroom and get in the bed. I put my phone on the charger and I go to sleep. I wake up the next morning and I go in the bathroom and do my morning routine. I put on my clothes and grab my phone and walk downstairs in the kitchen. I sit at the bar and my mom says. "You talked to Kay today?" I shake my head. "She hasn't called me yet." I get me a juice box out the fridge and go back upstairs in my room. I lay down in the bed and decide to take me a nap. I get woken up out my sleep a few hours later by my phone going off. I grab my phone off the nightstand and answer it.
Phone convo
Me: wassup
K🤦🏽‍♀️💜: I need to vent to you
Me: What Kyle do?
K🤦🏽‍♀️💜: nothing this not about him
Me: oh then what happened
K🤦🏽‍♀️💜: my mom and brother keeping something from me
Me: you know what it is
K🤦🏽‍♀️💜: they won't tell me
Me: you know how to get Dustin to tell you
K🤦🏽‍♀️💜: he not going to tell me but I gtg
End of convo
I hang up the phone and I get up and walk downstairs.
Dustin's Pov
I walk upstairs and knock on Kay's door. She doesn't come to the door and I walk in my room and I get on my phone and text Kay.
Me: Kay Kay open the door
Kay kay💜: for what
Me: so we can talk
Kay kay💜: I'm good
Me: Kay we need to talk
Kay Kay 💜: we don't
Me: you know we do
Kay Kay 💜: we really don't
I shake my head and get up and walk in my parents room. I see my mom sitting on the bed. "You need to tell kay Kay the truth." She turns around and looks at me. "She don't need to know right now." I look at her. "She do." I walk out the room and go back in mine. I get in the bed and put my phone on the charger.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 1K 52
Basically, it's about a girl who suffered a heart break and that heart break made her arrogant, not trusting anyone (trust issues), with that trust i...
4.7K 635 35
Romantic but broken, Ziyad applies to be Hidaya's driver after getting laid off his job. Hidaya A lady who never really believed or cared about love...
35K 665 38
Aurora Lopez had the intentions and goals of starting new, and having a normal life. She was met with difficulties along the way, and one of those di...
5.3K 175 21
Leah's in a complicated relationship and she wishes she never met Mason