πΌπ‘›π‘ π‘‘π‘Žπ‘”π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘š ➡ 𝑆.𝑅

By bestfriendwildflower

Instagram notification @wwerollins liked your photo @wwerollins commented on your photo On Aug. 6, 2018 #1 Ne... More

0. ➡ Cast
1. ➡ Jordan Bella
2. ➡ Jordan Bella & WWE
3. ➡ Seth Rollins
4. ➡ Jordan Bella
5. ➡ group chat
6. ➡ Jordan Bella & Seth Rollins
7. ➡ Jordan Bella
8. ➡ Seth Rollins, WWE, and Jordan Bella
9. ➡ Jordan Bella & Seth Rollins
10. ➡ Jordan Bella, Nikki Bella, Brie Bella, & Seth Rollins
11. ➡ group chat, iMessage, small scene, & Jordan Bella
12. ➡ Jordan Bella
13. ➡ WWE, Seth Rollins, & Jordan Bella
14. ➡ article
15. ➡ jordan bella
16. ➡ wwe, real life, jordan bella & seth rollins
17. ➡ total bellas & jordan bella
18. ➡ group chat & Jordan Bella
19. ➡ imessage
20. ➡ jordan bella & seth rollins
21. ➡ wwe & jordan bella
22. ➡ jordan bella, real life, & seth rollins
23. ➡ jordan & seth
24. ➡ wwe
25. ➡ jordan bella & seth rollins
26. ➡ jordan bella
27. ➡ article
28. ➡ jordan bella
29. ➡ real life
30. ➡ jordan bella & seth rollins
31. ➡ hell in a cell
32. ➡ article
33. ➡ Interview
34. ➡ Instagram at Ace Comic Con
35. ➡ #thankyouroman
36. ➡ Evolution
37. ➡ after evolution
38. ➡ thanksgiving
39. ➡ Bellas YouTube video
40. ➡ Christmas
41. ➡ happy new year
43. ➡ royal rumble
44. ➡ flashback
45. ➡ Valentine's Day
46. ➡ Fastlane
47. ➡ real life
48. ➡ Everly Joy Lopez
49. ➡ wrestlemania 35
50. ➡ article
51. ➡ weeks
52. ➡ start a revolution
53. ➡ article
54. ➡ all elite wrestling
55. all elite wrestling pt.2
56. all elite wrestling pt. 3
57. baby, we are trying for another baby

42. ➡ total bellas

2.4K 53 12
By bestfriendwildflower

• Total Bellas •
Season 4 premiere
Season 4, episode 1

"Being a mom changes you, I have to do what's best for me and my child, but I also want my family to accept Seth. It is hard to see the people in my life not get along"

-Jordan Bella

"Well, I'm back! We know that I'm your favorite Bella. I'm kidding, or am I? Anyway, things have been different in my life because I no longer live in Arizona. I now live in Davenport with my fiancee Seth Rollins."

He is amazing, but he and I moved in together because not only are we getting married, we are having a baby.

Even though I had to give up the title, I am still happy because we are going to find out very soon if we are having a boy or girl. It does kinda suck though because we are going to have the first ever women's ppv. I'm not going to be able to be part of it, but super happy for the girls. But that's not the thing that kinda sucks because since moving to Iowa, it has been fun to getting to know Colby in his personal life, but I have no friends here and it just makes me wonder if I did the right thing by moving here. I can't just talk to Seth about this because he loves his town and we are going have a baby.

On screen

The door bell rings at Jordan's and Seth's house. The dogs barking.

"guys, someone is at the door." as Jordan walks to the door. As she opened the door, it was Brie and her mom.

"hey mama and sissy. How are you mom? And you too, Brie" says the pregnant dog mom as she walks away from the door.

"We are good. This place is cute and now, it has a touch of you." says the older sister

"Your dogs are too cute especially Kevin. I mean look at him" says the smiling soon to be grandma.

"Thank you and so, I was wondering if you guys want to have dinner here in tomorrow with the whole family along with Seth, Dean, Renee, AJ, and Roman. I think it would be a good idea. Please?" says the trying sister to keeping her family together and happy.

Brie rolls her eyes instead of answering Jordan. "Really Brie? I get what Seth did was wrong, but you can't just hate him. You think I would do this shit to Bryan. Cause I was the one that supported your relationship from the being especially when no one believed that you were always so green, so make it work."

So, basically the reason why my family doesn't like Seth is because there was an article about how he was "cheating" on me with his ex girlfriend. I obviously asked him about it and I still ran to Brie's house. We talked there and we about to do something crazy. Yet, I understand how Brie is really protective, but she doesn't have to be. She should understand it from my perceptive of it because she is a mom. Being a mom changes you, I have to do what's best for me and my child, but I also want my family to accept Seth. It is hard to see people in my life not get along. I just hope this little dinner helps since they are only in town for little bit.

The next day

so, tonight is the dinner and I want everything to do well. By that, I mean I invited some of the people Seth and I love, so I told Roman, Dean, AJ, and Renee. Before this dinner though, I love to get some stuff.

"do you hate Seth too?" Jordan asks as she drives her and Nikki to the store since Nikki said she will help with cooking

"I mean, obviously it is hard to get over the fact of what he didn't do, but he didn't tell you either and it kinda sucks because we are all so close and honestly with each other. It is going to be hard to open up with him again J, but I do like him. It has been hard for you since Andrade. We know he makes you happy. Don't worry, they like him again. Trust me." as the comforting older sister said to her little sister who hates any type of conflict with anyone in her life.

"I mean besides Andrade, I just hate conflicts. I think it's just more rooted back to mom and dad fighting. I would always be the one that wanted them to work out. Again, this is my family now. You guys need to understand that. I know Seth not telling me wasn't cool, but I didn't tell him about Adam either. I didn't tell anyone. If you guys can't accept him, I guess it will be hard for me not to be part of this family because Seth and this baby is family now and I'm going to do everything to protect them." as the pregnant and engaged Jordan confess.

| Later on |

at Jordan's and Seth's house, everyone was coming expect JJ and his wife because Lauren was going to give birth in couple days, so they couldn't travel. Still, the dinner must go on. The first guests were the shield brothers.

"ding ding bitches" as the 'lunatic' of the group says while getting disappointing faces from both his brothers and wife.

"Hello losers" Seth says as he opens the door. The shield brothers do their normal brother hug while Renee and Jordan hug each other and talk little about Jordan's growing baby bump. They switch off.

Roman and Dean have been long time friends with Seth. They started FCW together until they switched over to NXT and then, they formed the group called The Shield. They split up due to my baby daddy, but they still remained friends outside of WWE. AJ, on the other hand, is the person I have known for the longest because when he was wrestling for impact, I was on NJPW and once he was done with impact, he came to NJPW. I was on the role of somewhat a 'girlfriend' to AJ as he was the bullet club leader, but it got mess due to me recruiting Kenny Omega. Anyway, AJ and I have known each other for about six or seven years. Initially, it was only supposed to us, but hey, family can always invited. I mean no harm, no foul. I hope.

as the night went on, AJ, Brie, Nikki, and the rest of the Bella family came on down to the dinner. It felt good for the Shield brothers, Bryan, and AJ to get some time off before SummerSlam.

Dean, on the other hand, it's an opportunity for people to really just see how lovable he was. Even when he said, "I'm gonna go bald one day, but I'm starting to feel like it's gonna happen sooner now."

"omg, you're such a weirdo Good." says the laughing the hostess. It went a weird when Brie decided to speak up.

"Dean, how do you feel about helping your brother over there? I am sure he could've used your help a couple weeks ago." Brie says confidently.

Jordan was about to speak up, but Dean said this instead, "he isn't helpless. You might not know this, but he was devastated when your sister didn't tell him that she was pregnant. He literally had to find out in trash can and he thought about the worse things. He thought your sister was going to abort the baby without even talking to him. Yes, he went to talk to ex because he thought that having baby with him was a bad thing, but he never cheated. He always told me and Roman that isn't going to be like Cien Almas because he can't figure out why he cheated on a woman who would do anything for her partner, but maybe it was that he was the dumbest person on the planet to cheat her. You want to talk cheating, how about when Bryan kissed Nikki first or when he kissed Gail Kim, huh? My boy might have done a cheating scandal once, but that's because his ex wasn't right for her. But, you, Jordan you're so fucking right for him. You're the love of his life, trust me on that. So believe that."

everything went silent after Dean did a whole speech for his brother and now, sister. All she did was mouth thank you to him. Only person to break the awkward silence was Roman.

"I've noticed Ambrose has been going a lot of flexing lately. You look good brother." as Roman hoped it helped.

"yea dude, what have you been doing? Six hours of training, then eat a lot of food or something." says the (former) WWE Champ.

"thank you and you know it's just a day in the Ambrose life." as Dean said so cocky with lean back to his chair.

everyone laughed.

Later on, as dinner had gone down, Brie had pulled Jordan to side.

"so, I know that I been harsh on Seth, but it is only because I'm very protective of you. It's hard to see my little sister thinking she's going to be a single mom and it would have broken my heart because I know how much you want a family. I know that due to the fact that we didn't have that, but it's unfair to you, Seth, and the baby that I mistreat Seth the way that I have. Dean really was the person to sell it for me. I know Seth loves you. I just don't want you to get hurt and I seeing your heart like that. I mean it's hard enough we had to deal with that from Nikki. Seth is your love of your life. I will be nice from here on out."

"I get it. I just know I'm strong enough to handle anything because you guys taught me. Trust me, I would know if Seth cheated on me because I did catch Andrade in the act. But thank you for making effort now. I really appreciate it. You know, you can't always protect me. I am a grow up now. Negativity comes with life. I love you though."

I guess I was pretty hard on Seth, but he's family now and I have to welcome him with open arms. I will just been cool, but anything happens, Brie mode is coming out.

You can totally do that if it comes down it, but I will hunt him down first.

as Brie and Jordan made up, they knew it was time for everyone expect Jordan to get a tispy in a way, so Brie said this

"oh god, Brie mode is coming out to play. She has to drink more because I'm pregnant and she is going to take over until I'm done. So, she is basically my Joey to my Phoebe while she was pregnant. Good luck!"

the night ended with fun and laughs, but the drama was about beginning for the Bella family.

Jordan Bella posted a new photo
Jan. 13, 2018

Thejordanbella: how do we feel about the beginning of Season four on Total Bellas? Cause if you thought Brie not liking Seth was a big thing, you haven't seen nothing yet. So much more Bellas every Sunday on E! Be prepared Bella Army! 😘💓
WWE, totalbellas, totaldivas, & 974k likes
8373 comments
Tagged: wwe, totalbellas

User: we love seeing Jordan!

User: Jordan standing up for Seth was beautiful

Carmellawwe: I can't believe how explosive it got for Brie and Seth.

Thenikkibella: Hey, he is family and that's all that counts

Thebriebella: I forgave him and all it's good in the Bella family

User: Dean was amazing!

User:^omg, Roman was so funny

User:^^it make me miss them so much as the shield.

Thejordanbella: @user I know how you feel about missing the shield 🤧

User:^girl, you have their numbers though

Thejordanbella: @user you got me there.

Wwerollins: dang, I didn't know how strongly Brie didn't like me 😭

Wwerollins: baby, I'm sorry and I love you 💞

Thejordanbella: @wwerollins I love you 💗

User:^they are everything

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 808 39
Just random one-shots about all your favourite WWE superstars! Does what it says on the tin! Just random ideas and will update when I get more! Hope...
42.8K 580 18
November 15, 2018 [#1 in WWE] August 1,2018 [#1 in Liv] Male readers journey through ups and downs of becoming a superstar! [The First and ORIGINAL...
52.2K 2.3K 51
Ranked #1 in #nethbellins stories 😊 *** Ranked #8 in #wwe stories 😊 *** Ranked #39 in #nikkibella stories 😊 *** Voted Best Seth Rollins Fan Fictio...
28K 546 40
never underestimate the power of a hug