The Alpha's Little Witch | Co...

By PebbleQueen

An Alpha and a witch, one cruel, one kind. Who will win and who will lose in this mateship? Will they come o... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter #1
Bonus Chapter #2: Aleksei & Yerik
Bonus Chapter #3
Bonus Chapter #4 (new)
The Demon's Little Goddess

Chapter 10

272K 13.1K 5.9K
By PebbleQueen

JASLYNN

Alrik glared at the group of wolves blocking the road, "How dare they attack us."

Alpha wolves and their egos.

I rolled my eyes and unbuckled my seat belt, "Put a band-aid on that ego. It's nothing personal. They're only doing their job."

He noticed me getting out of my seat and grabbed my hand, "Are you insane? They'll eat you alive if you step outside."

"You underestimate my intelligence. Open the sunroof. I'll talk to them from up there."

His eyes showed a hint of reluctance, but he clicked the button for the sunroof anyway.

I popped my head up and the growling and barking got louder, making me smile at the wolves' enthusiasm for my blood. At least the Alpha did not have to worry about his border security.

"Hi there."

The noise stopped, and the wolves appeared taken aback, most likely confused by my calm greeting.

"Could the Beta shift please? I would like to communicate with a human. I don't understand bark or growl," I said, flashing them a sweet smile, one that had gotten me out of trouble several times and a few free drinks at the bar.  

A huge brown wolf stepped forward and shifted back to his human form, and I had to resist the urge to cover my eyes at his naked form.

Alrik let out a low grumble from inside the car, and I jabbed him with my knee causing him to frown up at me. 

"Who are you? Why are you coming into our territory?" The Beta snarled, crossing his arms to show off his power.

"I'm Jaslynn Beaumont, the head witch from the Imperium Coven. I had talked to your Alpha earlier this week about entering his territory. I still have the email if you'd like to see it," I said, slipping my phone out of my jacket pocket and opening up the email as the Beta approached the car.

He snatched the phone out of my hand and narrowed his eyes at the email. I waited as he read through it before handing it back to me, "That doesn't explain why Alpha Alrik is with you. We were under the assumption that he was coming to take over our pack. If you want to pass, you have to leave him behind, bitch."

Fabulous. My mate had a reputation, and the Beta was an asshole.

Suddenly, the car door slammed, and I jumped in surprise as Alrik let out a loud roar and grabbed the Beta by his collar.

"Listen, wolf, you will let us through. I'm not here to take over your pack, but if I will if you disrespect my mate," he snarled, lifting the Beta off the ground by the neck. The other wolves backed up a little although they did seem angry at the way Alrik was handling their Beta.

I had to admit my chest felt warm at his words. Not to mention, he was even hotter when he was furious. A vein was throbbing in his temple, and his muscles were all tense. It was a swoon-worthy sight especially since he was defensive for me.

The urge to lean my head on my hands and watch the show was high, but I knew I had the responsibility to stop Alrik from murdering the Beta otherwise Malcolm would not be the only problem on our hands.

"Alrik, put him down. He's turning blue," I said.

"I don't feel like it."

"Don't make me pull out my wand."

He snapped his head to me, "Are you threatening me?"

Never mind, he was not that hot after all.

"I'm threatening to make you put him down, yes," I said, pulling the wand out of my hair. 

Alrik huffed and put the Beta back down, shoving him away. The Beta snarled and raised his fist to punch him, but I aimed my wand at him, "Rigescunt indutae!"

His hand froze in mid-air. 

"Now Beta, I've been nothing but respectful to you. I don't think it's necessary for you to attack my mate, who was only defending me," I stated, raising an eyebrow.

The Beta swallowed, "I understand, miss. I'll let you pass. Please unfreeze me."

I levitated him away from the car and dropped him on the grass, "Thank you. Please tell your Alpha I thank him for his cooperation."

With one last meaningful look at the Beta, I slid back into the car just as Alrik sat down. The border patrol wolves disappeared into the trees slowly, and soon, our group was the only one on the road.

I clapped my hands, "Let's get moving. We're still ahead of schedule."

The car didn't move.

I glanced at Alrik from the corner of my eye and noticed he was holding the steering wheel extremely tight until his knuckles were white.

"I hope you don't plan on breaking my wheel," I joked, putting a hand on his to loosen his grip, "I still have to renew my in–"

I gasped in surprise as he rotated his body in my direction and clamped an arm around my waist, pulling me up against his chest. He didn't give me a chance to breathe as his lips collided with mine harshly.

My hands found their way to his shoulders as he punished me with his lips. I could tell he was frustrated but turned on all at the same time. It was a dangerous combination for the beating organ in my body. 

My heart was about to bounce out of my chest as he kissed the life out of me with those lips that tasted like nothing but mine. He was taking and giving so much, and I was melting in his arms.

I let out a moan that he promptly devoured with hunger, and the fire burning in me blazed even brighter.

How could two people who barely knew each other share so much passion?

 It shouldn't be possible, but apparently kissing someone that was destined for you was completely different from kissing a normal person.

His teeth gently bit my bottom lip before he fisted my hair with his other hand and pulled his lips away, leaning his forehead against mine.

Our heavy breaths filled the car while we both tried to comprehend what just took place. 

"What was that?" I whispered, my eyes fluttering open.

His eyes were still squeezed shut, but he opened them at my question. They were dark with lust and desire as he swallowed hard, "I had an urge to do that. Too soon?"

Too soon? I hadn't even thought about pursuing a romantic relationship with him, much less kiss him.

Not that the kiss was bad or anything.

"I was not expecting that at all. We just met less than two weeks ago. I–I don't know anything about you," I said truthfully.

He glanced at my lips one last time and let go of me slowly, "You're right. I apologize for forcing myself on you. It was completely inappropriate for the position and setting we're in."

"It's okay. I actually liked it," I blurted before trying not to slap myself.

His eyes flashed with amusement, and his lips twitched while I blushed furiously in embarrassment at my blunt mouth.

A honk cut through the air, and we both flinched in surprise.

I turned my head and saw Reece waving at us excitedly, a wide grin on her face.

"We should get moving," Alrik said, starting the engine once again and buckling his seat belt. I did the same and tied my hair back up. 

While we sped down the road, he glanced at me, "How come you asked me to get permission if you already had permission?"

"I had permission for my people, not your people, and based on the reaction we got, you should probably ask permission from the rest of the Alphas to avoid any more confrontations."

He sighed and handed me his phone, "Better start dialing then."

Soooo...too soon? Did you guys like it? Was it too much? What do you think this will do for their relationship?

LOVE YOU ALL! *MWAH*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

647K 21.9K 59
In a world where werewolves no longer have fated mates, Blake wants someone who she knows will be there for her unconditionally. But she also wants h...
75.4K 2.5K 15
There are different sides of the stories. Reasons why decisions have been made. Reasons that even though will hurt someone has to be done. If only yo...
327 9 11
Ebony has led a difficult life on her own as a rogue. On her mission to escape the burden of packs, she get ironically caught up with a pack. The Alp...
1M 32.3K 35
**MAJOR EDITING** Running. Always running. Danger, a vampire/werewolf hybrid is on the run. Has been all her life. After rumours spread of her unusu...