Valencia

Oleh Emna_BH

[currently being edited and re-written] She went away to heal her scars, but instead, she came back with new... Lebih Banyak

Dedication
The beginning
C h a p t e r 1: Coming back home
C h a p t e r 2: Surprise!
C h a p t e r 3: A cigar
C h a p t e r 4: I despise you
C h a p t e r 5: I lov-
C h a p t e r 6: Her file is protected.
C h a p t e r 7: A cellular
C h a p t e r 8: A paper
C h a p t e r 9: Don't tell Zack
C h a p t e r 10: The beach
C h a p t e r 11: The mission
C h a p t e r 12: Don't hurt her
C h a p t e r 13: You're the reason
C h a p t e r 14: Drained of all colour
C h a p t e r 15: A murder V
C h a p t e r 16: Innocent murderer
C h a p t e r 17: He was a good man
C h a p t e r 18:unhealed
C h a p t e r 19: Pain Facing Sorrow
C h a p t e r 20: What's that?
C h a p t e r 21: Owned2L
C h a p t e r 22: A musical day
Not A Chapter BUT
C h a p t e r 23:What The Hell Is This?
C h a p t e r 24: Like the bird
C h a p t e r 25: Smile
C h a p t e r 26: Poor Girl.
C h a p t e r 27: Envelope
C h a p t e r 28: Bad News
C h a p t e r 29: Familiar
C h a p t e r 30: I Deserve To Know
C h a p t e r 31: Her Decisions
C h a p t e r 32: One Sheep
C h a p t e r 33: Priorities
C h a p t e r 34: The Court
C h a p t e r 35: The Court ii
C h a p t e r 36:Man Down
C h a p t e r 37: Agony
C h a p t e r38: The Crown
C h a p t e r 39: Thorn
C h a p t e r 40: Innocence
C h a p t e r 41: No Escape
C ha p t e r 42: Tears
C h a p t e r 43: Never Forget
C h a p t e r 44: Washing Sins
C h a p t e r 45: Remember.
C h a p t e r 46: Him.
C h a p t e r 47: It's Been A Long Time
C h a p t e r 48: Who Are You?
C h a p t e r 49: Revealing
C h a p t e r 51: Forgotten Memories
C h a p t e r 52: Forever
ACKNOWLEDGMENT

C h a p t e r 50: The Beginning Of The End

13 3 0
Oleh Emna_BH

Please don't forget to vote and comment.

You can always follow me on Twitter Emna_b_h.

Thank you.

Valencia

When life turns to be unfair

C h a p t e r 50: The Beginning Of The End.

Things started to get ugly when someone messed up with their partnership. Things didn't go as planned and people got hurt in the process.

She tried her best to keep the figure of a good family to her kids, so that they can grow up in a loving home. She vowed to keep inside of her all the ugly truths that choked the joy out of her.

Like Valencia for example, she loved her daughter, she really did, but whenever she saw her, she was left with great sorrow because of the lies and pain her existence came from.

It was the day she sold herself to the devil, along with her emotions and the life within her.

Evil knows no limit, not even when Satan is born from the same womb as you.

It was an ugly dirty plan, to be abducted for less than a day, drugged for less than few hours, raped while she's asleep for less than an hour to carry the memory of it for the rest of her life, in the smile of her husband when he found out she's pregnant, in the first cry of her baby, in her first word, first walk, first everything... and second and third.

She didn't know at first that her sister was behind it all, that she just did it to ruin her life, the happiness she earned after sacrificing her soul.

Then she started getting threats, forced to meet with the monster who raped her or her husband will be told a totally different story he won't be able to deny. To kill everyone, abduct the kids and a million other threats.

And one day, the threat came directly from her sister, saying they should meet to end it once for all.

"You wanted to play so bad Valencia, I'm really sorry for doing that to you, I had to go, or everyone was going to be in danger. I took my gun with me and went where she told me to meet which was ironically where I've kissed Felix... It was where I've killed my sister... yes I killed my sister, because if I didn't, she was going to. I tried to argue with her, it was useless. I really thought I was going to die. She shot my arm then advanced to finish me, but I shot her.

It was a moment of panic and fear, I changed my clothes into hers and hers into mine.

I pressed on my wound to stop the bleeding until I reached her car. I wasn't planning on tricking you. I believed I was going to die until the moment I saw her laying on the floor dead.

My sister and I looked the same in every detail when it came to our bodies, it was nearly impossible for our parents to know which one is who, if it wasn't for the huge difference between me and her in our personality.

When I got in her car, I threw up everywhere, and I thought I was going to go insane. Then her phone rang. I looked at the caller's ID for around ten minutes straight as it kept calling over and over. I didn't believe it for a second... it was Felix, it was your father. I couldn't understand. I ended up picking up after adjusting my voice.

"Jules, thank god you picked up! I was going insane. How did it go?"

That was when I froze... I felt my heart break in million pieces. I ended up telling him I killed...myself. And he was happy. He was fucking happy."

Zack squeezed Valencia's hand as he felt her body turn cold.

"Your father was the guy who raped me, the other was a cover. It was a group plan...to get rid of me and take all the money. They didn't have any problem with the children originally because you were harmless, they even loved you. The only good thing the twin thing did was helping me to not get noticed when it wasn't me who was dying. I'll never be able to apologize enough Valencia, no kid should see what you saw, and to believe it was me was worse... but there was nothing I could do back then... the moment I got into the car, I knew I couldn't go back anywhere, if they find out, I'll be dead and you'll be harmed before that happens... and I was sure I wouldn't be able to act like I was my sister to stay. So I sent them a message telling them I was going to take a break... I guess it took them few months to find out that ugly lie, her son told them when they visited him that she was never back, I didn't even know she had a son... that was the time I met Thomas. He was the friend you meet in difficult times and they stay there for you, no matter what. He helped me get through everything, and got rid of any evidence that may be used against me. I changed my name and everything... it was impossible to even get close to you, so I told the Arthur's parents because they were the only friends I had in the neighbourhood, I contacted them and told them to watch over you too and call the police if any small mistreatment happened. Felix was a bad person, but not a bad father, I trusted him with that, the last drop of trust I had. I had to get away. He wasn't the only one after me, especially after they found out about Jules."

There was silence for few seconds, but Valencia cut her in a sharp voice. "So you left us with him? You just faked your death and left us devastated and left?"

Her mother's eyes teared up, but she didn't care. "Yes, you can't understand me Valencia, and I get why, but I had no other choice, unless I wanted to act like the mother hero and end up dead and risking your lives and your sanity. I had to leave, even for my own self, I had to try to find a way that prevents me from losing my mind. I also felt like I lost you, I couldn't see my babies... so I left... not finding me drove your father mad, and you know what happened because of that... but I had no idea until I was too far. I had to go somewhere no one knows me. So I went to North Africa, I stayed in Tunisia. I had to stabilize myself, and while I was doing that I received a call from Thomas telling me Felix was dead. I couldn't just come back, I didn't have enough money to buy a ticket back and his death didn't mean anything was over. I cried many nights, wishing I could hug you and cry with you, I cried because you had to grow up too fast, not enjoying any moment. I cried because I couldn't just show up being like 'Hi look I'm still alive' after you grieved me and while you grieved your father. I drowned in my own misery... people there were so nice to me, otherwise I don't know how I'd have survived. Then things got a bit complicated, Arthur's parents got back to their home town, you two were living alone, Thomas was getting busy with his own family so since he's not from the same city. It was hard for him to keep an eye on you two... Then Zack made his decision for you to go with the Coopers family... I'm really sorry Valencia, I looked for every way to get you both out of it, but then I lost you and you disappeared."

And that's where she broke into tears and everyone just watched her crying, trying to hold themselves, tired of over crying.

"Then... it went down one by one... they somehow found out that I was getting help, but they didn't know where I was, and we didn't know that all the damage done was to provoke me until it was late... first the Coopers, which was only their way to get you Valencia... and when they got you... you were under the protection of your father before, but since he's gone, it was an opportunity. We lost you back then, you wouldn't want to know how devastating and scary it was for me. They even sent an innocent guy who was only a few years younger than Zack to spy on Thomas through his daughter Kayle, but he ended up actually liking her, loving her even. He didn't know she will be targeted, but when she was kidnapped, he confessed to Thomas everything. He was told he will revenge the death of his mother who don't even have a grave. Drake played a big role in this, and he decided to never tell you because he thought he'll never be forgiven for being in the bad side. You know the rest and how it happened, he tried to save her and he ended up only saving you. Her death gave him another reason to side with Thomas, he was the father he never had and the only family since the death of his grandmother.

When I was told how destroyed you were when you were set free, I needed to give you time to heal, and hoped we'd be talking about this in different circumstances but this is all we got now. I love you both, and Lilli I'm sorry for what happened to you. What happened to you was their collateral damage... know that Dylan is now the main reason why today is the beginning of the end to all this mess."

Everyone tensed as she spoke. "What do you mean?"

"He decided to tell about where the hiding of these bad people is... things were going to be bad for you both if you stayed in jail, if I didn't get to you first, someone else would've to kill you both."

And that's when she told them what happened today.

As she was explaining to her, her phone rang.

It was Thomas.

"Bring Valencia to the city hospital, there was an accident, she needs to see him, we don't know if he'll make it out."

***

I can't believe I just wrote two chapters, 3k in one night...

I'M REALLY INTO THIS.

A PROMISE IS A PROMISE.

TOMORROW

WHEN I WAKE UP, I WILL BE WRITING THE LAST CHAPTER OF MY FIRST DRAFT.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

59 3 24
Nikki Masters...a beautiful and diligent woman. Stuck living out her father's dream. But when tragedy strikes her family, everything is spun into cha...
16.1K 762 57
[Featured on Wattpad Picks 2018 - Undiscovered, For Now] A clean & wholesome romance riddled with mystery (without crime)... In the midst of recoveri...
2.7K 296 63
Can love really win against vengeance? Sometimes our past gets to us. No matter how much we try to hide the truth , it all comes out one way or anoth...
62.3K 3.6K 70
There is nothing like first love but then there is nothing like true love also. A love that stands there for you even in the worst times, that is wha...