āœ± š’š”š†š€š‘

By KvinggSmith

š’š”š†š€š‘. in which he falls for a well known rapper with a mental disorder. Ā©ļø2018, jordansohollywood. d. ... More

ā˜†šš‘šŽš‹šŽš†š”š„
ā˜† š„ššˆš‹šŽš†š”š„
ā˜†š‚š€š’š“ + šˆšš“š‘šŽšƒš”š‚š“šˆšŽš
ā˜†š‚š‡š€š‘š€š‚š“š„š‘ š€šš€š‹š˜š’šˆš’
ā˜†-š’š„š€š’šŽš šŽšš„, šŽšš„. šˆšš’š€šš„ !
ā˜†-š“š–šŽ. š…šˆš†š”š‘š„ š˜šŽš” šŽš”š“ !
ā˜†-š“š‡š‘š„š„. šš”šˆš“ šš‹š€š˜šˆš !
ā˜†-š…šŽš”š‘. š˜šŽš”š‘š„ šŒšˆšš„ !
ā˜†-š…šˆš•š„. ššˆš“š“š„š‘ !
ā˜†-š’šˆš—. š“š–š„šš“š˜š…šŽš”š‘/ š’š„š•š„š
ā˜†- š’š„š€š’šŽš š“š–šŽ, šŽšš„. šš€š‹šŒ š’šš‘šˆšš†š’!
šš”š„š’š“šˆšŽš.
š…š€š‚š„ š‘š„š•š„š€š‹
ā˜†-š“š–šŽ. š“š‡š„ š–š„š’š“ !
ā˜†- š…šŽš”š‘. šƒš€šƒ? š“š‡šˆš’ šˆš’ šŠšˆšš“š‘š„š‹š‹
ā˜†- š…šˆš•š„. ššŽš˜š’ šš„š„šƒ š‹šŽš•š„ š“šŽšŽ
ā˜†- š’šˆš—.š•š„š‹š•š„š“
ā˜† - š’š„š•š„š. š‚š€ššƒš˜ šš€šˆšš“
ā˜† -š’š„š€š’šŽš š“š‡š‘š„š„, šŽšš„. š‚šŽš…š…š„š„ šš„š€š
ā˜† - š’š„š€š’šŽš š“š‡š‘š„š„, šŽšš„. šˆšŒšš„š‘š…š„š‚š“ š…š‹šŽš–š„š‘ ( š‚šŽšš“.)
ā˜† - š…šˆšš€š‹š„
š’š„šš”š„š‹ šŽš”š“ ššŽš–

ā˜†-š“š‡š‘š„š„. š’šŽ š˜šŽš” š‡šŽš‹š‹š˜š–šŽšŽšƒ ššŽš–, š‡š”š‡?

1.9K 74 28
By KvinggSmith

"WATCH HOW I SWITCH IT UP, KEEP ON CALLIN', IM NOT PICKIN' UP, BLOWIN' ME UP LIKE I GIVE A FUCK, WATCH HOW I SWITCH IT UP, YOU GOT A PROBLEM WIMME SPEAK UP, DESIGNER ON MY T-SHIRT, YOU NIGGAS IS STUCK IN THE BLEACHERS, LEMME KICK MY FEET UP."  I sung into the microphone as I jumped around the stage along with amine, we decided to do something no one has ever done before, perform an unreleased song. Me and aminé are currently working on a collab album, I'm not really sure what to call it, aminé had a few ideas, but we didn't like them.

"NIGGAS AINT READY FOR THE SWITCH UP, NIGGA COME BITCH YO' BITCH UP, NIGGA COME CLEAN THIS SHIT UP, GETTING MONEY, IT'S GON' MKAE YOU WANNA GET UP." Aminé rapped into the microphone, doing a stage dive with me following behind him, a few thoughts entered my head, a few girls grabbed me a bit aggressively, but I didn't really mind, but then my head began to ache, I could feel it coming.

No, please, not right now.

I'm coming.

You can't ! I'm doing a show !

Nigga fuck this show and everything that come with it.

Please.

"YO! GET THE FUCK OFFA' ME." I screamed as I swung on this one nigga, as people were passing me along until I got to the back of the swarm of the crowd, some guy tried to snatch my chain, and I wasn't having that shit, nigga I worked hard for this chain, you should do the same. I began to punch him as manny and Draco began to hold me back, but all I could see was red.

"STOP!STOP, LOOK AT ME!" A familiar voice said from behind me, I turned my head to punch them too, until I seen who it was, a light skin boy, with a bit of a curvy figure, with a brush cut, and nice teeth, also known as ja'quez. He walked towards me and held both sides of my now bruised face, and looked me deeply in my eyes. "it's okay, it's okay, get back up on that stage." He said into my ear, he could always find a way to calm me down when I let my condition get the best of me, what he did right there, was the best way, I love him.

I couldn't even contain myself, I grabbed him by his waist and pulled him closely as he looked at me like 'nigga what are you doing' type look, but I didn't give a fuck, I smashed my lips against his as I wrapped my arms around his slim waist and he wrapped his arms around my neck as we made out in the middle of the field with everyone surrounding us, cheering us on while recording us, god I missed him, it's like we were in a whole 'nother World.

Aminé—well, Adam, began to join in on the cheering and started rapping again, I let go of ja'quez and said into his ear "i'll See you later." With him giggling, me and aminé performed all the way back to the stage, god is this the life or what?!

[ — ONE HOUR TIME SKIP ! ]

"GIRL, WHEN WAS YOU GON' TELL US YOU WAS FUCKIN' LIL CASSH." shy'ann Yelled from the backseat of the car, I had to drive because everyone was either drunk as fuck—shy'ann, or high off pills, why did I let them do that? Because they're funny as fuck when they're high. "I-I wasn't." I said lowly, I just couldn't stop smiling at the thought of what happened, this nigga really kissed me, in public though! That just showed me how genuine he is with me. He texted me the room number for his hotel room number, so we can chill.

REEL IT IN, I GOT THE BAG-TELL A FRIEND, SHE GOT SOME ASS, BRING IT—

"Hey pops!" I said into the phone as I pulled up in front of the Airbnb, and got out to help everybody out of the car, most of them were asleep though. "What the hell is this." He said as my phone pinged, I unlocked my phone to a video of me and kintrell kissing at Coachella, and of course attached to it was the shade room, "OOP🐸, LOOKS LIKE LIL CASSH GOT HIM A NEW BOO, AND IT AINT NO SHE, BUT WHERE IS AMANDA? WE HERE AT THE SHADEROOM ARE HERE FOR IT." I said aloud as I read the messy ass caption, so knowing me, I commented 

QUEZZY; I don't know where she is, nor do I give one fuck, nor one damn, but all I know is ii got my nigga 🙈😭.

"So when were you gonna tell me you was going to Coachella lil' boy?" He said in an amusing tone as I dragged shy'ann into the house, I layed her down and pulled the blanket up to her neck, because she likes to be warm, not too hot, not too cold.

I then went and got Symere, and I had to double his blankets because he likes to be a lil' warm too, but then I layed jahquiliah And Jataviah in my room in my bed, because I probably wouldn't be coming back tonight 😛. I then heard the door open and kavali's loud ass came barging in the house with coco. "Hey y'all." I said not bothering to look up from my phone at these late ass hoes. 

"Where everyone at?" Coco said carrying her pink leather bags up the stairs along with kavali who gave me a hug and a smooch on the cheek. "Uh, shy'ann's drunk, so she sleep, along with everybody else, vali' Put trash cans by the beds so just in case they gotta throw up." I said walking out of the door, I didn't mean to seem distant but I need to see my nigga.

                                                                                  IMESSAGE !

MINES🌏💛: Baby, wya?

                                                                        ME: I'm on my way daddy ♥️, hang tight.

MINES🌏💛: don't take too long, you know I'm impatient, And make sure don't nobody follow you here.

                                                                              ME: rush me again. I'll cut you, and ok.

MINES🌏💛: yeaaaah. You just turned me on , where them underwear I like. 🙂

"AYE NIGGA, YOU LISTENIN' ?" My dad roared through my phone, into my ear.  

Damn, I forgot he was talking.

 "Yes sir." I simply replied. "What I just say then—" 

"dad, i'ma be honest, I'm tryna' get fucked, and you are in the way of that, I'll send you my address after the fact so I can see you, love you bye." I said hanging up the phone and blocking him, he's Going to kill me, I went into my bathroom and grabbed my MCM bag with some overnight clothes and a few condoms.

I texted Jataviah where I would be, but not the exact room number, because my friends are childish as fuck, I hooked up my phone to the AUX and let my playlist do it's thing. And of course OTW by DJ LUKE NASTY began to play. I'm really about to lose my virginity.

I finally arrived outside of the hotel and got out, god, I feel anxious, I walked up into the room after signing in at the front desk telling her the room I was going to, and knocked on the door.

And of course, some big assguard opened the door and looked down at me, "ja'quez?" , I nodded my head and he opened the door for me, after that I took time to look at the room.

It wasn't an extremely fancy hotel suite but it was nice. kintrell had some soft R&B music playing and there was a bottle of champagne on ice sitting on a table. When I got to the bed and saw he wasn't there, I started to get a little nervous again.

"Hey baby," he said, stepping out of the bathroom in nothing but his durag and socks. "You got here quick."

I smiled and told him, "I did everything that you said. And no one followed me here."

"Good. Sorry if I come off as paranoid. I just try to play it safe."

"I understand."

He stepped over to the table and picked up a folded piece of paper. As he handed it to me, he told me, "These are my test results from when I got tested earlier today. I'm clean and if I'm lyin' to you, you can always sue me."

I laughed and told him, "I trust you, cassh."

"Now what did I tell you about that?" He grabbed me and put his arms around me before telling me, "Call me kintrell, baby." He pulled me closer to him and kissed my lips. After kissing for a couple of minutes, he pulled back and asked, "You got what I asked you to wear under that big ass coat?"

I opened the coat to reveal I was indeed wearing it and he rubbed his hands together as he looked me up and down. He grabbed his hard dick with one hand and helped me take my coat off with the other. He then grabbed my hand and led me over to the bed. On a small table beside the bed was a tube of cherry scented edible lubricant. After kissing some more, we climbed onto the bed and just rolled around touching and kissing each other.

"Can you take dick for real?" he asked me in between kisses. "I like to get a little rough."

"Don't just run up in me," I told him with a giggle. "But yeah, I can take dick."

He smacked my ass and squeezed on it before saying, "Damn, all that ass. Put that ass up in the air for me, baby."

I turned over on my stomach and arched my back. He first ran his nose up and down my ass, sniffing on it while squeezing on my ass cheeks. Then he pulled my Calvin Klein underwear to the side and started kissing and licking on my asshole. He was eating me more aggressively than he did earlier in his trailer. I loved when my ass was eaten passionately, especially when the guy eating me didn't have too much facial hair. He was also shoving his tongue deep into my ass as far as it could go and it had me clenching on to the sheets.

"Damn, baby," I moaned as I threw my ass back in his face. "Eat that ass."

He smacked my ass again and continued licking on it, making it all wet. When I reached under myself and started fingering my asshole, he sat up and jacked off and told me, "Damn, that asshole wet and drippin'. Finger that ass, baby. You got me ready to fuck you for real." He smacked my asshole with his hard dick and teased me with it.

"Let me suck it, daddy."

Damn bitch i'm Doin' good.

I turned around and immediately stuffed that hard dick in my mouth, making him moan out loud. His dick tasted so good and filled my throat when I suck it to the base. I was in the middle of deep throating him when he made me stop. I didn't know what he was doing until he made me lift up so that he could get under me. That's when I realized he wanted to eat my ass again while I sucked him in the 69 position. He was getting my ass so wet with his mouth that I could feel it rolling down my inner thighs. When he'd shove his tongue deep into my ass and then slurp on it, I started shaking like crazy. My dick was leaking precum onto his chest and abs and I could barely concentrate on sucking his dick. This man knew how to eat ass, hands down!

"Got that booty shakin'," he said with a laugh as he smacked my ass. "I could eat that ass for hours." His phone started playing some song but he ignored it. "Fuck that call, I'm tryin' get you pregnant right now."

I laughed and told him, "Boy, you're so silly."

"You ready to take this dick?"

"Yes."

"Shit, let's do it then." He made me move up some as he sat up on his knees and picked up the tube of edible lubricant. He poured some onto his dick and then some more onto my ass before sitting the tube back down. "Tell me if it hurt, baby. I can go as slow as you need me to."

"Let me guide it in."

I bent over and reached under my body to grab his hard dick. I positioned it to enter my asshole and relaxed as much as I could as I backed onto that dick. He remained still and just let me work the head in on my own. After I got it in and it didn't hurt too much, I began backing up more and more on that dick. He let me get comfortable with it before grabbing me by my waist and pushing into me. It didn't hurt as much as I thought it would but there was some pain.

"Fuck that ass is tight," he said while slow stroking me. "Throw it back on me again."

He became still again and I threw my ass back on that dick, and I'm not running from the dick thanks to pornhub. The more I opened up the faster and harder I threw my ass back. When I was open enough to where the pleasure felt stronger than the pain, I took control. I threw my ass back on that dick hard and had him moaning like crazy. At one point, he just gave up and lied on his back and I rode that dick with my back turned to him. Once again, his phone started playing music. This time he picked it up.

"What bruh?" he said angrily after answering the call. "Alright, nigga. I'ma be there. Bruh, I'm doin' somethin' right now. I don't give a fuck! Okay, bye!" He ended the call and slammed the phone down.

"Everything okay?" I asked him as I slowed down riding that dick.

"It's all good, boo," he told me while caressing my lower back. "Keep ridin' that dick."

I picked the pace back up and rode that dick like it was gonna be my last. His toes were all curled up in his socks and he kept making the sexiest faces whenever I looked back at him. My dick was so hard that I knew one wrong move would cause me to cum, so I made sure not to touch it. After riding him for a good fifteen minutes straight, I came up on my feet and started taking all of his dick as I went down on it. That only lasted for a good minute because he quickly sat up and wrapped his arms around me.

"You gonna make me nut, baby," he said while trying to catch his breath. "I ain't ready to nut yet." He kissed the side of my face a few times before telling me, "Lay on your back for me."

I got on my back and he spread my legs wide. He started licking on my ass again and rubbed on it while I jacked myself off. I kept feeling like I was going to cum so I'd stop jacking off for a few seconds before doing it again. After licking on my ass for a good while, he got in between my legs and gently slid his dick back into me. He made me wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck as he began to fuck me.

"Kiss me, quez," he said while staring into my eyes.

I kissed his sexy lips as he fucked me harder and deeper by the second. About a good five minutes into fucking missionary, my dick began to get some serious pleasure from being pressed between his body and mine. I held onto him tighter because it felt so good. He began sucking and biting my neck and that sent me over the edge. I hit this state of pure euphoria and broke out into these crazy convulsions as this huge load of cum shot from my dick. I almost blacked out but he bit my neck again and then fucked me harder and deeper. My dick was still releasing cum when he hit his orgasm.

"Ah fuck!" he shouted. "Baby, can I cum in you?"

"Cum in me!" I shouted back. "Cum in my ass, daddy!"

He pushed deep into me as far as his dick could go and released so much warm cum into my ass that I could feel it filling me up. I sucked and bit his neck the way he'd done me and squeezed on his firm ass to keep him deep inside me. Now we were both convulsing like crazy, covered in sweat and trying to catch our breaths. After a while he tried to pull his dick out of me but it must've been sensitive because he couldn't do it.

"Fuck you got my dick sensitive," he told me with a laugh. "I can't pull it out."

"You are so cute," I told him while laughing.

"Nah, that's you. With yo cute ass." He kissed me again.

"I love you." I blurted out, But kind of mumbling.

"What?" He asked looking down Up at me.

"I know it's early, but I love you kintrell." I admitted twiddling my fingers out of my nervousness.

After a few more seconds, he was able to pull his dick out of me and some of his cum rolled out of my ass immediately. He sat back and watched me push the rest out which showed me how much of a freak he was. We kissed some more and then got up and went into the bathroom to take a shower. We almost started fucking again in the shower but managed to control ourselves. After drying off, we went back to the bed and I picked up my underwear to put them back on but he stopped me.

"Oh no, I'm gonna hold onto these," he said as he took them from my hand. He sniffed them and then told me, "You can get these back Saturday night when you have dinner with me."

"What?" I asked, not knowing if he was serious or not.

"I'm gonna pay to rent out a restaurant for us. I ain't never done this before but...I wanna keep seein' you. I mean, if it's alright with you."

"I wasn't expecting this, Kintrell."

"It's hard for me to find people I can trust. And you've been cool with everything, you know? I wanna keep this up for as long as possible."

"Okay. I'm cool with it."

"You are?"

"Yes."

"Kiss on it?"

I laughed and threw my arms around his neck to kiss him, and he hooked his thumb under my lip and his index finger under my chin and kissed me back.

"And I love you too." As he wrapped his arms around me and he fell asleep, I remembered to unlock my phone, and of course I got messages from my crazy ass dad, and all the messages began to roll in.

MY SUPERMAN♥️; i'ma kill yo ass.

MY SUPERMAN♥️; i wanna meet this nigga.

MY SUPERMAN ♥️; don't make me get mookie and monster on his ass.

TAVIAH🦄; aye bitch! Get that dick!

SYMERE⛈🌏; really hoe.

ZACHARY MILLS(ja'quez's dad)| thirty four.

"Yeah my son gay bitch, so what? We'll still let this choppa' off at yo' ass though."

— Y'all wanted a sex scene, now y'all got it 🙂.

SUGAR |

JYTHASAMURAI, CASHFILMS 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502K 34K 57
YIZHAN FANFIC
489K 25.2K 44
ššž šœššš«šžšŸš®š„ š°š”ššš­ š²šØš® š°š¢š¬š” šŸšØš«, š¬šØš¦šž šØšŸ š®š¬ ššš«šž š£š®š¬š­ š›šžš­š­šžš« šØšŸšŸ ššš„šØš§šž. š˜½š™Šš™Šš™† 2
206K 4.9K 38
I take requests but it will mostly be my own ideas that I'll potentially turning into full stories. Enjoy this sensual, black ass book of mine! INTEN...
1.4K 35 12
Rodrick Is starting his second year of high school, On the first day, he bumps into who he didn't know would be the love of his life, his soulmate "T...