Problem? - Jesse lingard

Bởi amiralx

set after 2018 world cup. How many problems can Jesse and Ari overcome before it all becomes too much? Xem Thêm

1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:
16:
17:
18:
19
20:
21:
22:
23:
24
25:
26:
27:
28:
29:
30:
31:
33:
34:
35:
36:
37:
38:
39
40:
41:
42:
43:
44:

32:

1.7K 44 12
Bởi amiralx

Ari's PoV:

I hear the bell ring and I go and answer it knowing that it's lily.

'Heyy girlll' She says hugging me.

'Heyy' I say returning the hug.

'Nice place, Jesse really out did himself' she says smiling

'Yeah I know, I can't stay here for long though. It's too much to rent'

'Ah you'll be back at Jesse's before you know it' She says shrugging. And I roll my eyes.

'Anyway! I got a phone call by a sports journalism company, based here in Manchester. They said to go in for an interview!' I saw all excited.

'Ik when Jesse told me I was so happy for you, maybe you can start here after all' she says.

'Yeah- wait when did Jesse tell you?'

'He came to Marcus' place, he was there when I left'

'How did he know? - no no no don't tell me' I say placing my hand on my head, hoping she doesn't tell me what I think.

'Yep, he organised it, he called some man called Mitch something?'

'Craig Mitch?' I ask

'Yeah that's the one, and he said he found you somewhere, so you practically got the job'

'That's not a good thing' I say to her.

'Why not, ofcourse it is!'

'No lils, it's because of Jesse. I for once wanted to do something for myself, I thought I was actually getting noticed for something without the help of Jesse. That's the whole reason I left him, to be independent.'

'Ari don't be silly, he's just helping you, for aslong as I knew you you've wanted to be a journalist. This could just be a stepping stone that leads you onto bigger and better things' she says and I nod my head.

'I understand that, but I can't go to that interview' I say to her.

'Okay well you have today to think about it, how about me and you chill and watch some movies. We need a girly day' she says.

'We'll only be able to watch 2 movies, I have to pick up ryan' I say.

'2's more then enough. Imma grab the snacks, you go and pick the movie' she says and I head towards the living room.

Jesse's PoV:

I've been chilling at Marcus' house for about 4 hours.

It's now 4:15

'Oh shit, I just saw that Lily texted me an hour ago '
Marcus says as he gets his phone from the kitchen.

'What did she say?'

'She said, that Ari is having second thoughts about the interview because she knows it's from your help'

'Oh shit. No.' I say feeling bad. I know this is what she wants but I should've known she wouldn't have taken it if she knew it was because of me.

'I think you should call her bro, she isn't going to get another chance like this' he says.

'Yeah I know, I'll call her later' I say to him

'No jess do it now'

I roll my eyes and take my phone

I dial her number and it rings out.

'She's not answering' I say

'Try again'

I re-dial, still no answer.

'Imma try ryan' I say

I call him and it goes straight to voicemail.

'It's off, that's weird.'

'Maybe it's dead' Marcus says.

'No it was full charge this morning I saw it, and he gives it into the office before he goes in and collects it after school'

'He might have just forgot to turn it on' He says

'He wouldn't do that, trust me'

Just as I say that I get a call from Ryan's school.

'His schools calling me' I say

'Answer it then, jeez' he says laughing.

I pick it up.

'Hello, Is this Mr Lingard?' The woman asks.

'Hello, is everything okay.' I ask

'I have Ryan here with me, he said he thought that his sister was picking him up however there's been no turn out, we've tried calling her but there's no answer' she says.

'Oh god, I'm so sorry. I will be there to pick him up in 10 to 15 minutes.' I say to her.

'Okay' She says and I end the call and jump off the sofa.

'What's going on?' Marcus asks.

'Ari forgot to pick him up, and her phones off.'

'Your joking me' he says.

'I wish'

'I'll come with you' He says and we both get in my car and I race to his school, not wanting him to wait any longer. I'm so angry.

Ari's PoV.

I wake up to Lily, sleeping on me.

'Lils, wake up' I say shaking her lightly

'What time is it' she asked

'I don't know' I look for my phone.

'It's 4:20' she says looking at her phone 'why do I have so many missed calls from Jesse and Marcus?'

She asks as I look at my phone

'Oh shit, Ryan. Omg I completely forgot' I say getting up and running to get my coat.

'It's fine, Jesse's probably got him' she says

'I doubt it' I say rolling my eyes.

'Well call him and check just in case' she says and I take out my phone and call him.

'Hello' He says, he sounds angry.

'Jesse, do you have Ryan?' I ask him.

'Oh so you do remember that you have a brother in your care then'

'Just answer the question' I say getting annoyed.

'Yes he's with me'

'Okay I'm coming to get him' I say grabbing my car keys.

'No don't even bother, I'll bring him to you' he says and he ends the call.

I sit back on the couch and place my head in my hands.

'What did he say' lily asks me.

'He said that he got him, the school must have called him.'

'Oh alright' She says and sits next to me.

I sit and scroll through my phone, how can I go and mess up like that on the day that I have ryan on my own.

'Stop' Lily says. And I look at her confused.

' I know what your thinking, your more then capable to look after Ryan, this was just one mistake. We both fell asleep it's natural there's nothing you could have done, your just lucky that you had Jesse there to get him' she says

'Did I say it outloud' I say confused on how she knew what I was thinking.

'Nope, I'm just an amazing bestfriend' she says and we both laugh.

Jesse's PoV:

'Ry come on, I'll drop you back to your sisters' I say to him

'Do I have to' Ryan says to me.

'Why? Don't you want to go?' Marcus asks him

'No I have so much more fun here. I miss it' He says pausing the game on the PS4

'Well I don't have training tomorrow it's Thursday, so I don't mind taking you in but you have to ask your sister' I say and he starts shaking his head

'No I can't, if I say I don't wanna go she'll get upset and think that its because of her'

' she won't'

'Maybe you should just go and tell her, you'll have to get him spare clothes anyway' Marcus says.

'Alright, I'm gonna go and tell her'

'Don't say it's because of me' He says and I nod.

'I'll look after him bro it's fine' Marcus says and I get my car keys and leave.

How did I get myself in this mess.

Ari's PoV:

I hear a knock at the door and I run and answer it.
I open the door and I see Jesse standing there but no Ryan.

'Where's Ryan?' I ask him trying not to make eye contact.

' so you can't even look at me no?' Jesse asks.

'Jesse, where is he' I say opening the door.

'You alright lils' He says smiling at Lily and she smiles back.

'Jess-.'

'He's at mine, I thought it would be better for him to stay so you can focus on your interview tomorrow' he says

'No it's fine, you can bring him back'

'He's already there, he's chilling with Marcus, just leave him for today' he says.

'Why do you care?' I say to him confused, still not looking at him in his eyes.

'I don't, but I do care about Ryan, and you getting this job will effect him.' He says with no emotion.

'Alright, I'll go and get his uniform' I say and I go upstairs and get it.

I come back down stairs and Jesse's waiting at the door.
I give him Ryan's backpack and he takes it out my hand.

'Lils Marcus is at mine, do you want me to take you to him' he asks her.

'Yeah, it will save us both a trip' she says and gets up.

'Bye Ari, I'll speak to you later yeah, don't worry' she says and hugs me. As her and Jesse walk out the door.

'Bye, Bye Jess' I say and I make eye contact with him for the first time and he looks away.
I close the door and look at my empty house,

I have nobody.

Authors note:

Hey guyyyssss, as promised I uploaded another chapter today💕

Hope you guys enjoyed it, do you feel bad for Jess or understand why he's acting like that?

I'm so happy jesse made a YouTube channel omg !

Vote and comment for a quicker update tomorrow.

Hope you enjoyed,( it was 500 words longer then usual, because there's been a lack of updates😊💕)

Amira xx

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

2.6K 142 16
literally my spam bc i like talking to u guys
1M 55.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
4.5K 104 6
Disowned by his family and abandoned by most of his friends, Jaune has never felt more alone. However, on one fateful day, Jaune discovers and awaken...
1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC