perfect? - montgomery de la c...

By EliseRasmussen

"I was so busy trying to protect you that I couldn't see that I needed to be protected FROM you." More

Prolouge
Mistake
Clay
Party
Bryce's Promise
Tony
The game
Jeff
Peer Pressure
Prom
Anger
Hatred
Abandonment
Anxious
Panic
Sammy
Trial
Softy
Lies
Change
A new start
Old friends
Threats
Who did this?
Lying in court?
Who hurt you?
I hate you
What happened?
Did you do it?
The strongest one I know
Watch yourself
He'll never find out.
We're done
I love you...
Cheater
So much more
Grieving
It's nothing. Get over it.
I accept you.
She's a good kid.
I'm no killer
She's sensitive.
Don't lie to me.
You leave her alone!
I need something new.
Leaving
Welcome back.
For the better.
Forgive me.
We gotta talk.
To Our Friend And Brother.
Code Red.
I believe him.
ACAB since the very beginning.
Her biggest nightmare
Ashley Bennett: Gone but never forgotten
Ashley's full tape

Alex

11.4K 189 36
By EliseRasmussen

"Do you remember anything from the party?", Jess asked and started laughing.

"Nope, I don't remember anything", Ashley answered proudly.

"You were so wasted", Bryce said and looked at Ashley.

"Yeah, you truly were", Monty said and hugged her.

The usual group stood and talked outside the lockers.

The bell rang and people were walking to class.

"I don't wanna go to class", Justin groaned.

"You wanna skip?", Monty asked Justin who nodded.

"You're coming with?", he asked Ashley with a smirk.

"Sure, I don't feel like going to class either", Ashley said and followed her boyfriend and Justin to Monty's car which stood parked outside of the school.

Justin sat shotgun and Ash sat behind Monty that was driving.

"So where do you guys feel like going?", he asked and turned around to look at Ashley and Justin.

"What about the beach?", Ashley suggested and both Monty and Justin agreed.

"Let's go to the beach then", Monty said and started driving away.

When they got the beach, Monty totally ignored the parking signs and drove all the way down to shore, Ashley climbed out of the car and layed down on the head of the car.

Justin and Monty sat down on the sand and Justin started talking about all the crazy girls he had dated.

The conversation ended with Ashley laughing so hard that she couldn't breathe and with Monty laying down on the sand crying of laughter.

Ashley looked at Justin and he winked at her.

"Okay guys, we should probably get going", Ashley said, still laughing.

The boys walked back to the car and Monty started to drive back to the school.

When they finally got back to the school, a lot of students were walking outside and as usual that didn't bother Monty who just kept on driving almost hitting Alex Standall.

"The fuck! People are trying to walk here!", Alex shouted at Monty and Justin who just looked at him and laughed.

"The fuck is your problem?", Alex said and walked to the car and threw his backpack on the ground.

Ashley was worried that this situation would get out of hand which it always did when it came to Monty and tried to grab Justin's attention.

"Dude, Alex, Chill it's all good", Monty said and chuckled which just made Alex even more angry.

"It's all good? You think you can run people over just like everyone else at this fucking school?", Alex snapped back at him.

"Justin?", Ashley whispered.

Justin turned around and saw that she was worried about what Monty would do to her friend.

"You're tripping man", Monty said and laughed like he couldn't understand why the boy was mad at him for.

"Get out of the car", Alex whispered and took a deep breath.

Ashley could already tell that this was not going to end well.

Monty just looked at the angry boy with a surprised face and said nothing.

"GET OUT OF THE CAR!", Alex screamed and punched the car door.

The only thing that Justin did was start laughing.

"I'm gonna kick your fucking ass, get out", Alex said and got ready to punch the cardoor again.

"Monty, don't", Ashley said and started biting her bottom lip.

"Get out!", Alex screamed again.

"Alex, calm the fuck down", Justin said as he and Monty got out of the car.

Ashley quickly also got out of the car.

"You calm the fuck down, I am calm, I mean I'm so fucking calm", Alex said but everyone could see that he wasn't even close to calm.

"You really wanna do this", Monty said and walked closer to Alex.

Ashley could see in Monty's eyes that he was getting angry as well.

"Monty, don't do it, Ash said but quickly got pushed away by Justin who just gave her a look.

"What, you think I'm scared of you?", Alex said and looked at Monty.

"You should be", Monty answered and walked closer to Alex with clenched fists.

"Yeah, fuck you", Alex spat out before he pushed Monty so that he flew to his car which made the whole crowd of students  cower as they all knew that no one pushes Montgomery De La Cruz.

Monty just looked at him and walked up to Alex and gave him a fast right hook which made him fall to ground.

"Monty stop, that's enough", Ashley said and tried to walk between the two very angry boys but Justin quickly held her so she couldn't go anywhere.

Alex put his fingers on his mouth and when he took them out, they were covered in blood.

He then got to his feet and ran into Monty so they both ended up on the ground, fighting.

The whole crowd was screaming, just watching the two boys.

Monty was much bigger and stronger than Alex so Monty quickly got the overtake and threw the small boy to the ground.

Ashley saw both Jess and Sherri standing in the crowd and now Clay as well just watching them.

She was very surprised of how much fight the little boy had in him as she was watching Alex rising and then getting knocked down again and again.

She was looking at the crowd to see if any teachers had gotten there yet but saw Zach and Marcus instead. They looked as worried as she was feeling.

Monty had gotten a hold of Alex shirt and was slamming the boy on the ground several times and when Alex had stopped moving, he sat on top of him and punched him again and again.

Ashley felt Justin's grip loosen a bit and saw her chance. She pulled away from Justin and ran to Monty.

She grabbed his arm and when Monty turned to look at her, she recognized the look he gave her. That's the same look he gives her when he's about to hurt her.

He pushed her so hard that she flew to the ground and kept hitting Alex.

"You okay?", Justin asked and helped her get up.

Mr.Porter came running in and grabbed Montgomery and pushed him away.

"What the hell is going on?!", he screamed at Monty.

"He started it", Monty answered and pointed at Alex that was still laying on the ground.

"So what are you doing?", Porter asked.

"Finishing it", Monty answered and chuckled.

"You think this is funny? Come on let's go", Porter said and grabbed Monty.

Monty looked at Ashley who was taking care of Alex.

"You alright?", she asked the bruised boy who truly had gotten his ass handed to him.

"Yeah I'm fine", he answered and groaned.

"Both of you, let's go", Porter said and pointed at Alex.

"Okay, so this emergency meeting of the honor board is called to order", Marcus said as he opened the meeting about the fight. The two fighting boys had been sent to the library to be sentenced by the honor board of how long they were getting suspended.

Alex and Monty were seated next to eachother and looked like they would rather be anywhere else. Alex was still very bruised and bloody and Monty just looked plain bored.

"Petitioners, please state your names", Marcus said and looked at the two boys.

"That's you guys", he added.

"Montgomery De La Cruz"

"Alex Standall"

Ashley was leaning against a bookcase with her arms crossed when Mr.Porter tapped her shoulder.

"Ms Bennett, why are you here?", he asked her.

Ashley answered without turning around with her eyes fixated on her boyfriend. She was pissed.

"Because I'm dating a fucking idiot"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

210K 3.6K 75
"So now you're kidnapping me, incredible Emily." "Yup, I'm kidnapping you." [13 Reasons Why] [Montgomery De La Cruz] [real life x social media]...
10.9K 80 11
"You, Dixie Lavender Miller, my friendly neighbour, my monets buddy, my best friend, my torturer, are evil. You are the main reason I'm ending it ton...
115K 2K 24
"i miss her every single day." in which he wishes he could take back his mistake. [season 1] [lowercase intended]