KPOP One Shots

By goldmak1997

Kpop short stories for everyoneeeee !!!! You can always comment if you want to request your very own one shot... More

Jung Kook [BTS]
Suga [BTS]
Shownu [Monsta X]
Eui Jin [UNB/BigFlo]
Feeldog [UNB/BigStar]
Chan [UNB/ACE]
Felix [Stray Kids]
JB [GOT7]
Bang Chan [Stray Kids]
San [ATEEZ]
Jae Min [NCT]
Jennie [BlackPink]
Hyunsik [BTOB]
Woo Young [ATEEZ]

Jung Kook [BTS]

63 1 1
By goldmak1997

Annyeong, my lovely chingus!!! Here's another one. I know I already did a Jung Kook one at the start but Jung Kook's my ult so, what can I do about it? AHAHA if you have an ult and you want a one shot, feel free to comment down, more description on the reminder at the end of the one shot. Anyways, enjoyy !!!

" Let's break up. " you said to your boyfriend, Jung Kook, tears filling in your eyes. You didn't want to reach the point of doing this but you were all out of options, you could no longer handle it.

" But, why? " he asked, clearly flustered and scared. He didn't want to lose you. The two of you have dated for almost as long as BTS debuted and breaking up means that everything will change.

" I-I can't do this anymore. It's best for the both of us. BTS is getting more and more popular, we barely have time for each other and I'm just a distraction to you and the boys. It's better if we break up. " you muttered, as much as you love him, you couldn't hold on any longer, it was hurting you too much.

Before he could reply you, you made him let go of your hands and ran as fast as you could out of their dorm, running wherever your legs took you. As you do, tears finally poured down your eyes as the wind hits your face from the run.

Before you know it, you reached your best friend's door. You knocked on it and thankfully, your friend was in the building. She opened the door and was shocked to see you in tears. She immediately let you in and brought you a glass of water to calm you down.

" What happened? " she asked, stroking your back to soothe you.

" I did it. I don't feel so good about it but I did it. " you burst into tears once again. " I miss him already. "

" Look, I don't care if he's a big sensational artist or not, but he's a dumb guy to not notice what you went through while being with him. If he can protect you from it, I'd be fine but it happened twice and I don't want a third occurrence of the incident. This is best for you. " your friend ranted. You needed it. You're never one to stand up for yourself and Jung Kook has been doing it for the past few years but he's been getting very busy and couldn't do it for you, especially that it happened when he was supposed to be the one to protect you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Can we at least talk about it? You haven't been picking up my calls. I just need to know why you broke up with me. Please, call me back. -JK

You haven't been answering his calls. You didn't want to talk about it, it was too painful to see him and also by the fact that you were embarrassed to the reason why you broke up with him. It made you feel like you're a fragile and weak girl, talking about it. You only managed to open up to your friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As months passed by, you thought you'd be over him by now but it wasn't easy. Not when the person you're trying to get over has a huge reputation and everyone around the world is falling for him. Everywhere you went, you saw his face. Whether it was on billboards or the TV. Every time you see him, you fell for him all over again. You wanted to run into his arms and give him a big hug, but you can't because you have already let him go.

" Okay, you sulking here is not a good look. Not when I, your best friend, have to leave to work and you won't. You're a stylist, you can just find some other group to manage or something. I'm sure you'll get lots of people asking you to work for them. You were BTS's stylist after all. " your lovely best friend said. You only laid back down on the couch, ignoring what she said. You didn't want to get up, not anymore.

" You know what, I'm tired with this. I'm calling someone. " she went on her phone and you quickly stood up, thinking she'll be calling Jung Kook, and blocked her from making the call.

" Relax, I'm not calling him, I was going to call someone else. But, if you won't get up, then I'll consider calling Jung Kook. " she threatened but at this point, you know her well enough to know that she won't call him. You let go and went back to moulding with the couch. Your best friend sighed and left for work, clearly done with you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few hours later, you heard the doorbell ring. You groaned but got up to open the door anyways, not expecting to see Ji Min standing right in front of you. You weren't proud of what you did next but even if he's your ex boyfriend's group mate, he is still your best friend. You wrapped your arms around his waist and buried your face into his chest as he stroke your hair, knowing that you needed comfort.

" Did you... " you asked, not wanting to complete the sentence yourself. You looked up at Ji Min to see him shaking his head. You sighed a sigh of relief. You didn't want Jung Kook to know where you are and have to apologise for something he didn't even know or do.

You both sat on the sofa, Ji Min holding your hand for comfort.

" Look, Jung Kook's an amazing guy and no one have yet to figure out why you broke up with him but you need to get up and do something. You can't just sit here and sulk all day and night, you're just wasting your time. What happened to the girl who wanted to live her dreams and chase on whatever she wants? " Ji Min pep talked you but you were still out of it.

" That's girl's gone when she decided that she couldn't take the pain anymore. " you muttered, looking into thin air like you're possessed which caused Ji Min to sigh.

" If breaking up turned you like this, then why did you do it in the first place? There has to be a reason. The two of you were madly in love and it actually made us believe in true love for a second. " you sighed at his words. At this point, the whole conversation might just be with sighs.

You looked up at Ji Min before speaking, explaining to him what made you break up with Jung Kook to which, you broke down and Ji Min had to wrap you in his arms before you break down more.

" We should've paid more attention to you. This isn't technically Jung Kook fault, you can't punish him for this, there are times that he couldn't sleep because you weren't there with him. It's partially my fault too, I should've been there to protect you too. Jung Kook can't always be there for you, I should've been there when he wasn't. " Ji Min made you look at him. " This isn't right. You should get Jung Kook back, for your sake. Tell him everything and maybe we can all work this out and maybe do something about it. "

You looked away, unsure of what to say or what to do. Ji Min knew that he couldn't do anything more. He put a hand on your shoulder before saying, " Think about it, okay? If you don't want to go through with it, then don't. Don't force yourself. You don't have to do it if it'll just make you feel worse. " he got up and left.

You let your thoughts go through for a while before running out of the house, catching up with Ji Min who was about to drive away. You quickly knocked on the car window before he drove off. Ji Min saw you and rolled down the window.

" I'll go. " you said and was about to enter the car when Ji Min eyed you. " What? " you looked at him. He glanced up and down your clothes before shaking his head. You groaned before going back in to change out of your sweatpants and into something bearable to see.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You finally arrived in BTS's dorm after so many months. You missed going there all the time, you spend majority of your time with them and having to not do that made you unsure of what to do with your life.

" You ready? We can always go back if you want. You don't have to do this right now. " Ji Min asked, making sure that you're fully ready and not in a state that nobody wants to see. You nodded while staring at the building. " Okay, let's go in. " Ji Min held your back as he guided you into their dorm.

" Ji Min! You're back! Where were you all this ti- " Tae Hyung's words were cut off when he saw you walking in. Jung Kook's smile dropped after seeing you. You expected that reaction as you left him hanging, if you were him, you'd be pretty mad too.

" I'll go get you something to drink. " Ji Min said and walked to the kitchen, everyone tagging along, wanting to give you and Jung Kook some space to talk.

" Hi. " you simply said when you were alone again. The last time the two of you were alone, you broke up with him. Jung Kook didn't speak, he only sat down on the sofa. You sat beside him, he didn't even bother to see your face as much as he wants to.

" I'm sorry. For everything that I've done. I shouldn't have left without explaining and try to cut you out of my life. " you started off but he still didn't want to look at you. He was pretty mad after everything. Not only did you break his heart, you also left him hanging. " I just wanted to say that I left because I was having a hard time, with your popularity and all. It's not as easy as you think, being in the sidelines of a popular group, especially being the girlfriend, for that matter. It might have been a selfish move to just break up through that but I wasn't in the mood of getting both the physical and mental pain anymore. "

" What pain? " was all he said as he finally turned to look at you after all the talking.

" Well, there's fans bashing me. Then, there's security guards pushing me down because they thought I was a fan trying to break into your trailer, I bled from that but of course, they didn't care. There's also a couple of times when I was mobbed by fans when I went out to buy something, although I have to say, some are really nice fans, they helped me pass through. " you were about to continue on to list a bunch of stuff that happened when Jung Kook hugged you. At this point, you weren't crying anymore, you were numb to the pain and well, you kind of cried out all of your tears when you spoke to Ji Min.

" All this time those bruises and cuts were from that? Now I hate myself for actually believing your lie. You told me you tripped, I should've caught on when I noticed that you kept hurting yourself. " he sighed as he stroked your back.

" I'm so sorry. I should've been there to protect you. I promise, I'll protect you with all my strength from now on. " he kissed the top of your head before pulling away and looking you in the eye with all seriousness. " Who are these security guards? I'm going to report on them. " you smiled at him.

" It's nothing to worry about, they just made a mistake and I happen to have a very sensitive skin to the asphalt. " you joked but Jung Kook was all serious. " Okay, they were security guards from an event we went to. There's nothing you can do about it, you don't have to do anything for me. I'm fine. Just, let's not talk about it anymore. "

You were tired and didn't want to think or talk anymore. You wrapped your arms around his waist and he put his around you, pulling you down to lay on the sofa as you slowly drift away to sleep. It's been so long since you had a decent sleep and you were happy that you were back together with the love of your life, nothing could've been better.

Reminder : you can request a one shot. Comment down the artist/group and, if you want a specific one, genre. 

Hope you liked this one!!! Halfway through writing this, I stopped for like so long until I finally continued it again lol. Hopefully it's not weird. Anyways, don't forget to vote and comment. Xx

-PW

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.4K 1.2K 49
One shot book G x G Reader x Member Smut Some trigger warnings ( will be put at start of the relating chapter) Random one shot book relating to Twice...
2K 77 31
I will be posting One Shots, Imagines and Preferences with your favorite Korean Idols! Requests are closed
247K 3.2K 98
Genre: Varies The title pretty much says it all! I will try to make this as neutral gender as possible for female readers. If you wish to make reque...
1.8K 24 8
This is a oneshot book for K-Pop girl groups! This is a safe space for everyone `;:゛;`;・(°ε° ) warning!!!!!!! there MAY(maybe) be mature themes some...