PAGAL but CUTE (Completed) ✔

By NiranjanaNepol

Arnav Singh Raizada wants everything interesting in his life, at least something different from common. So he... More

1 Unique Proposal
2 First Meet
3 Secret plan
4 Closet Meet
5 Cry Baby
7 Awaited First Night
8 Arnav's Decision
9 Amma's Advice
Character Sketch
10 Khushi in Delhi
11 Mrs. Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada
12 Crazy but Intelligent
13 You are not that BAD
14 Lucky Angel
15 Khushi Bond
16 It belongs to Mrs. ASR
17 Own Rules of Khushi
18 Khushi's Tactics
19 Arnavji is a True Lover
20 Sameer Khan
21 Arnav in Action
22 I'm in DAMN IT with you
23 Uncontrollable Dhak Dhak...
24 Wierd Feeling
25 My Arnavji
26 You are mine
27 Khushi's surprise
28 I Trust U
29 Boss of Boss
30 You R so Sweet
31 Mrs. Boss
32 Floral Arrow
33 "Smell" Bound
34 I know my Wife
35 Ideal Husband
36 Dancing Juice
37 The Lost Daughter
38 Arnav's Trust
39 First Kiss
40 Bad Touch Became Good Touch
41 King of Romance
42 Interesting Punishment
43 Snake's Target
44 what's Happening?
45 Who's that?
46 Those Eyes
47 Upper Hand
48 After all, he is ASR
49 A...S...R...
50 Real Face
51 It's Different
52 After all, she is KKGSR
53 Cheater Hen?
Arnav's Gift
55 Good Criminal
56 For Shali?
57 It's not "mistake" but "treachery"
58 Khushi's surprise
59 Arnav and Aman
60 Shali's Idea
61 YES......
62 Pagal but Cute
Epilogue

6 Mr & Mrs. ASR

17.8K 786 184
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 6

Evening.

Garima and Buaji were nervous. They were tensed about what Arnav wanted to talk to them. They didn't disclose about Arnav's arrival to Khushi. So that she looked normal. Khushi heard calling bell sound. Her face brightened as she thought it was Preeto. She went to open the door hopping. 

She opened the door and got rooted seeing her Groom standing there. Arnav removed his goggle casually. In fact that was unexpected for him too.

 He smiled at her.

Arnav: Hi.....

Khushi slowly started taking steps back and got hit on Buaji. Khushi was about to run inside, Buaji clutched her hand stopping her from running while smiling at Arnav.

Arnav: Namaste.

Buaji: Namaste... Please come inside Babuwa.

Arnav nodded yes and got inside. He saw Khushi leaning on Buaji's shoulder didn't want to show her face to him. Buaji pushed Khushi's face by her shoulder and glared at her. Khushi stood looking down pouting. It's not necessary to say that Arnav enjoyed it.

Buaji: Go and prepare coffee for him.

She ordered Khushi. Taking the best chance she rushed into the kitchen. Garima came there welcoming him.

Buaji: Please don't mistake her Babuwa. She was brought up in a small Village. That's why she is like this. She will learn everything quickly.

Garima: And I'm sorry for what happen that day in the Temple. She didn't get chance to meet you before, that's why she became panic seeing you suddenly.

Arnav: Aunty relax. You don't need to be sorry. I understood her that day itself. I'm not here to talk about it.

Garima and Buaji spared a glance.

Arnav: I think she is nervous because she is afraid of leaving you. So...

Garima & Buaji: So? They asked worriedly.

Arnav: Di told me that you and Buaji are going to shift to Delhi after few months. Why not you shift right away after our marriage? because this is the time she will miss you a lot. She will be relaxed if you are there for her. You will also come to RM whenever you want to meet her. It's just my suggestion. Please think about it.

Garima and Buaji felt so blessed to get such a son-in-law. They were so happy about Khushi too. If he thinks about Khushi to this extent before marriage then he will never hurt her for sure.

Buaji: Actually I too wanted the same after Khushi's father's demise. But Garima was afraid of vacating to new place. We will surely do that soon Babuwa. My house has been under rental. They need some time to shift. We will be there soon.

Arnav: I can help if that's your problem. Why should you wait until the tenant shifts? I can arrange a house for you.

Garima (hesitatingly): It's ok beta. We will be there in one or two months.

Arnav: you can shift to Buaji's home after the tenant vacates. Until then why not you stay at my place?

Garima and Buaji looked at each other.

Arnav: Don't be hesitant aunty. we should think about Khushi more than anything. That's why I'm saying.

Buaji: Ok babuwa, if you are thinking to this extent then we will.

Arnav(nodded yes): Thank you for understanding me. I'm leaving. He said half heartedly.

Buaji: Arrey, Khushi is preparing coffee for you. Please wait. (looking inside) Hey Thithaliya come fast.

Khushi came with coffee tray bowing down. She gave it to Buaji.

Buaji: Give it to him. (she ordered.)

Khushi went towards Arnav taking small steps. She extended the tray bending down. This is the first time he is seeing her so close.

 He took few second to capture her face in his mind and took the cup. Khushi was ready to run, Buaji gestured her to stay there. She stood there hugging the tray over her chest. Arnav sipped the coffee without complaining even though the coffee had double sugar.

Arnav: Good coffee. He said looking at Khushi.

Buaji: He is talking to you only.

Khushi slightly raised her eyelids towards him and again looked down.

Arnav: It's ok Buaji. Anyhow she is going to be with me after our marriage (pause) forever.

He purposely said that to see Khushi's reaction. As he expected she gulped widening her eyes but still her eyes were glued on the floor. He smiled seeing her.

Arnav: Ok. I'm leaving. We will meet in the marriage hall over morrow. Bye.

Khushi wanted to cry. Not that she is going to be with him forever but she is going to leave her mother and Lucknow forever.

Marriage day.

Arnav was waiting for Khushi on the stage. There... she was coming... towards the stage... towards him... towards his life. Her face was looking like, she may cry anytime. Her hands were shivering like hell. When Arnav tied the Mangal Sutra, she looked at her mother turning her face like a child who was entering into the school for the first time. Her look seemed like "everything is over". Arnav filled Khushi's partition with Vermillion and made Khushi as Mrs.ASR.

Khushi started crying even before the time of Bhidhai. Marriage hall looked like a battle field because of her sob. She cried hugging Garima tightly. She was not ready to break the hug no matter how hard Garima tried. Finally Buaji pulled her from the hug forcefully.

Garima and Buaji faced tough time to make her sit inside the car. Arnav was witnessing the drama without any expression on his face. Seems like, he need another "three years" to mend things. Anjali was amazed seeing her brother's patience. She thought, he would get irritated by Khushi's action which didn't happen. At last, Buaji hit her forehead and scolded her.

Buaji: Chup, ek dam chup. Sit inside.

An unbelievable chuckle broke inside Arnav's throat. Buaji made her sit inside the car, pressing her shoulder and closed the door.

Buaji: Chalo. She ordered the driver and he started the car.

Khushi tapped the car window which was being closed because it was an AC car. Arnav opened the window for her. She waved her hand until the car turned at the corner of the road. She pulled her head inside and saw Arnav forwarding his hand kerchief. She nodded no pouting and moved so close to the door taking enough space from Arnav as much as possible. She looked nothing less than a LIZARD who was sticking on the door. Arnav spilled his lop sided smile seeing that. She was sniffing all the way to RM.

RM

Raizadas were waiting to perform Graha Pravesh. They felt bad seeing Khushi crying nonstop. But she obeyed their command and did whatever they said. She kicked the rice kalash. She took step inside the RM leaving red foot prints as she dipped her foot in red liquid.

Khushi came inside with Raizadas finishing Grahapravesh ritual. That's when something caught her attention. Her face brightened and she smiled in between tears. Raizadas have no idea what made her suddenly smile like that. They turned their gaze towards the direction and sighed in relief. It was LAXMI. She rushed to Laxmi and sat kneeling down in front of her.

Khushi: It looks so cute with this dress.

Anjali: Do you like it?

Khushi: So much. She lifted it in her arms.

Nani: Laxmi, her name.

Khushi: I like your name Laxmiji.

Raizadas dumbfounded hearing Khushi's respectful "JI" for a goat.

NK (feeling sad): Naanav mere bhai, I was glad when she called you "Arnavji". But she added "ji" for Laxmi too. What to say?

Both Arnav and Aman chuckled at his comment.

Khushi: Is it your goat Naniji?

Anjali: It's Chotte's... but Nani takes care of her as Chotte is so busy. She said controlling her laugh seeing her brother's expression.

Khushi(looking at Laxmi): But I didn't see you on the Mehandi day? Where were you Laxmiji?

Mano: Laxmi was in the garden that day.

Khushi: You don't worry Naniji, I will help you to take care of Laxmiji.

Nani nodded ok smilingly. At last, Laxmi achieved what they couldn't, they amazed.

NK: Naanav, I think if you want Khushiji talk nonstop then you must keep Laxmi with you.

Arnav glared at him.

NK: Don't worry you will be in Laxmi's place soon.

Arnav looked at Khushi who was caressing Laxmi's back lovingly blabbering with her. He will be the happiest person if it comes true.

Few minutes later.

Arnav sat at the living room with Akash and Aman. He saw Anjali going with Khushi towards his room. He should wait until he was asked to go.

Aman: I know what's going on in your mind... excitement, curiosity, and also nervousness. Right?

Arnav nodded yes raising his eyebrows.

Aman: Cool. Be relaxed.

Anjali came out of the room and gestured Arnav to come. Arnav went to her controlling his curiosity.

Anjali: Chotte... hope you would have understood about her by now. Please take care of her.

Arnav nodded yes and went inside. He was puzzled seeing empty room. He didn't see Khushi there.

 Where is she? He checked the washroom, nope, she was not there. He remembered her hiding inside the closet that day. He checked the closet; she was not there too. He was confused. He saw her coming inside with Anjali. But where did she go? That's when something dragged his concentration. He saw the curtain was slightly moving. He slowly reached the place and moved the curtain and saw Khushi hiding behind the curtain closing her eyes tightly.

To be continued........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 10.5K 65
Both were not willing yet they were married. they got married because of their siblings who were happily married on the other dais next to them. Arna...
332K 17.3K 62
Arnav was flying back to India to attend a funeral... Shashi Gupta's funeral who committed suicide. The man who didn't get time to come to India to f...
21.8K 1.3K 9
ARSHI LOVE STORY. They met by accident, fall in love by accident. But do they? What if all of this already preplanned? What will happen to their love?
184K 10.8K 54
Arnav was not ready to get into the relationship. That doesn't mean he doesn't respect LOVE. He does...he respects TRUE LOVE. He wanted to get marrie...